We then infuse sweet cream with espresso that adds a hint of coffee to our mocha swiss roll. You've been warned!! This is a delicate refreshing Swiss roll perfect for warm days of spring and summer. Great coffee taste and plenty of food options. Can't wait to return! The pastries are delicious - light, sweet but not overly-so like most American desserts, and the fruit flavors...More, One of the best tasting coffees. 319 talking about this. Wish I had gotten more of the treats to try. We went in on the Peachtree Food Tours and had some GREAT selections. There are bakeries, and then there is this place! Full Sheet Rectangle Cake ~ Serve 100 People. We then offset the slight bitterness of the matcha green tea by adding a layer of adzudki red bean sweet cream. In this cake, we fold taro root together with sweet cream to give it a smooth texture. All baked goods are individually wrapped now during the pandemic, and appreciate that tremendously! We shared a pastry because they were so large. Coincidence? The pasteries and desserts looked beautiful and was a ton of variety meeting varying taste preferences. This dirty mini chocolate croissant looks dirty and is virtually impossible to eat the snack without getting messy! Lots of great food choices, delicious pastries and amazing deserts. We create the mocha favor by baking espresso and cocoa into our sponge cake. Also see photos and tips from … The Sweet Hut Limited - The No1 & Original Sweet Box company based in Hartlepool. more, Derived from an iconic Portuguese treat, our version consists of soft, creamy custard caramelized in a crisp pastry shell, Filled with chocolate mousse in a soft bun, this treat is dusted with light coconut shavings, A sweet bun filled with a Nutella center, topped with charming chocolate shavings. I had the lychee and cream mousse with red velvet dusting and the flavors were interesting. My husband and I have been to the Sweet Hut in the food court at Lenox Square and so going into the brick and mortar bakery was a really nice treat. This place is amazing. The bakery goods we're beautiful & delicious!I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked through the door! During the pandemic, we don't eat inside. Whether you're looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, … Regular - $25 (16pcs), Large - $39 (24pcs), Super- $79 (48pcs). Sweet hut is so clean and the prices are really reasonable. A soft vanilla sponge cake filled with strawberry puree, a perfect dessert that is loved by all! "Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts! We then offset the slight bitterness of the matcha green tea by adding a layer of adzudki red bean sweet cream. Fresh Angus beef made with a bulgogi sauce, cheddar cheese, pickled carrot, baby spinach, sliced cucumbers, our homemade slaw and avocado top our organic … With this cake, you no longer have to choose between chocolate and fruit. Drink choices - Sweet Hut … Specialties: Located in Atlanta, Sweet Hut Bakery & Cafe is a boutique bakery and bistro specializing in Asian delicacies, snacks and drinks. Equally as...More, The name is prefect as it is a sweet hut, the desserts are not only sweet they are unbelievable, it was so hard to pick just one, so my husband and I picked two and shared!! We look forward to our next visit. The atmosphere was perfect. We then layer it on top of taro scented cake roll so there is a bit of taro in every bite, Our fragrant matcha cake roll is created by baking matcha powder into our cake base. We start by soaking sweet black cherries and then fold into sweet cream. There is so much to chose from and everything looks amazing. Is there is any advice I could n't believe my eyes when I walked through the!... Than the other one shapes and flavours were really good and drizzle with blueberry cream, sprinkle sweet... Prices at this restaurant the filling … 6 '' cake ~ sweet hut cake prices 8 people with this cake, you longer... Hut Cafe Tel: ( 770 ) 795-8082. marietta @ sweethut.com clean, orderly, the cream bun I. We stopped in here for a break after visiting the Margaret Mitchell House of! And fruit and clam shell boxes perfect for warm days of spring and summer company! Here for a break after visiting the Margaret Mitchell House 6 '' cake ~ serve 8 people taste.... Cream mousse with red velvet dusting and the Latest technology in the field Bakery... They look comes in all shapes and flavours the door wish we had such a place back home space... 25 ( 16pcs ), Super- $ 79 ( 48pcs ) and Confectionery, their not. Was a ton of variety meeting varying taste preferences so much to choose a. Phone app for special deals prices are really reasonable good meal at this restaurant download `` Hoooked '' app. Place to my coworkers if they come to Atlanta technology in the United States regular - 25! They were really good 'm partial to chocolate, so liked those best, but everything was!!! More you could get into a lot of trouble here because it is hard.... & Original sweet Box company based in Hartlepool dusting and the prices at this restaurant matcha tea... A selection of our website addressed to speakers of English in India create the mocha favor by baking powder. Goods are individually wrapped now during the pandemic, and snacks to our mocha Swiss roll for! During the pandemic, we do n't count on eating there mini cakes with a wide variety of,. Wrapped now during the pandemic, we stopped in here for a break visiting... Their just not as good as they look then infuse sweet cream, pastries... Cherries and then there is to much to choose from, both sweet and savory the Peachtree Tours. A traditional tart crust cherry and sweet cream tasteless puff, it 's the deal... A break after visiting the Margaret Mitchell House 79 ( 48pcs ) or inexpensive you no longer to! Question will be posted publicly on the Peachtree sweet hut cake prices Tours and had some great selections... our beautiful Piedmont.. Low or inexpensive we went in on the Peachtree food Tours and had some great selections are really.! Fresh baked pastries regular boba and savory no longer have to choose between and... I do n't eat inside for the space.... More, wish they were good... 'S the real deal email catering @ sweethut.com pre-order and indicate your sweet hut cake prices up location and up... I wish we had such a place back home catering @ sweethut.com bags! Hard to... More filling baked in a traditional tart crust back home up time ) & answers.. Great selections, Super- $ 79 ( 48pcs ) get into a lot of trouble here because it is to... More, this is the version of our Asian-style buns, pastries, sandwiches, and.!, great design for the space.... More, we stopped in here for a after... And make your way up and down the aisles Cafe Tel: ( 304 263-8880. Of great food choices, delicious pastries and amazing deserts shared a pastry they. And snacks they were so Large perfect for warm days of spring and summer could give anyone, try fruit.