What to consider when deciding whether to buy or rent a home. That said, the Mark Levinson sound system in my GX test vehicle sounded phenomenal, and filled the big SUV with deep, rich sound. You can even use online tools like our Lexus lease calculator to estimate your monthly lease payments on your Lexus midsize SUV or sport sedan. 60 Monthly Payments of $17.48 per $1,000 Financed on L/Certified MY17/18 IS & MY17/18 NX models. RELATED: The Aging Lexus GX 460 Is Finally Getting Refreshed for 2020. See your participating Lexus dealer for details. $1,543 Below Market. Offer available in the continental US; void where prohibited. “It’s definitely been a slow time for the brand, and that’s what happens when you don’t have product to talk about,” said Kevin Watts, editor of the influential fan blog Lexus Enthusiast. By some measures, Lexus remains the brand to beat. Hall of Fame golfer Fred Couples has sold his Newport Beach home in a golf course community for $3.25 million. See dealer for vehicle and lease program details. The mid-size GX and larger LX ride on antiquated chassis with dated interiors and infotainment displays. “The best way to put it would be a luxury seven- or eight-passenger people-mover.”. Everyone is so nice. Do we need a COVID-19 video game? Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). 36 Monthly Payments of $27.78 per $1,000 Financed on L/Certified MY17/18 IS models. My experience and education has helped me thrive in digging into the details and finding the real stories behind the numbers. Those assurances from top Toyota officials came during an October meeting in Washington, where dealers said the vehicle highest on their wish list is an 18-foot SUV akin to General Motors Co.’s GMC Yukon Denali XL. Big, cushy seats and a big, cushy interior go a long way toward making the GX an ideal road trip cruiser. Sure, it could use some more tech-savvy features to get it up to speed with the rest of the products in the brand’s lineup, however, we will say that it’s super quiet at almost any speed and its ride is very composed. Offer based on MSRP of $41,210 including delivery, processing and handling. Offer already includes $1,500 in Lease Cash incentives applied as a capitalized cost reduction. The second row has two captain’s chairs that are heated, the leather is nice and soft, and we really like the Mark Levinson Premium sound system. Must take retail delivery from dealer’s stock and terms subject to vehicle availability. He was informative from the very first email until the actual sale. Again, we like all of the features that it has for those looking for the next great off-road adventure, but if you just want to integrate your smartphone and talk to Siri, unfortunately, the $70,000 that you’ll spend on this SUV just doesn’t have it. Offer already includes $1,750 in Lease Cash incentives applied as a capitalized cost reduction. Available on approved credit to very well qualified customers through Lexus Financial Services and participating Lexus dealers on a new 2020 ES 350. The addition of a touchscreen on the 2020 Lexus RX does much to improve the experience. They are what Lexus used to be: affordable, comfy and stress-free.”. That has raised questions among some dealers and brand watchers about whether the U.S. now takes a back seat to other markets when it comes to investment priorities and vehicle development. Toyota and Lexus don’t mess around with safety equipment. Big red bows and the “December to Remember” tagline of year-end Lexus ads have become as much a part of the holiday season as lawn ornaments and tacky sweaters. Two of its SUVs haven’t undergone a full model change in a decade, and the addition of a cramped three-row option to its popular RX model in late 2017 hasn’t won over as many cross-shoppers as hoped. In Prop. No down payment required if qualified for advertised offer. But new dangers lie ahead. Lexus Financial Services is a division of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). As part of our thorough reconditioning pr... Mileage 63,783 km $32,900. Copyright © 2020 Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, 4264 Route 9 South - Get this month’s latest offers for leased and financed vehicles as well as incentives direct from the manufacturer. The entire Ray Catena staff that I had a pleasure to work with are 1st class professional people. Monthly payment may vary depending on final price of vehicle & your qualifications. With a lifelong love of all things automotive, I turned my attention to writing new vehicle reviews, detailing industry trends, and breaking news. Must take delivery by 11/02/2020. At Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, we believe our customers deserve the very best when shopping for their new or used Lexus, visiting us for Lexus service, or simply browsing the selection at our Freehold, NJ Lexus dealership. Smartphone integration is now one of the key multimedia tech features consumers look for, and the 2020 Lexus RX is the first model in the brand's lineup to cater to both Apple and Android operating systems. Once mostly geared for the U.S., Lexus has increasingly become a global brand with rapid growth in China and Europe, where small crossovers dominate sales. At this point in its lifecycle, the Lexus GX is more than long in the tooth, but it’s got an ace up its sleeve with the fact that there’s almost nothing else like it on the market today. © Copyright 2020 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. All that adjustability is backed up by technical features like Crawl control, a torque-sensing center limited-slip differential that can adjust the power to a 60:40 split between the front and rear axles, and a multi-terrain monitor that uses the front cameras to show you the front and sides of the car and navigate through the muddy trenches. For a pre-owned Lexus automobile to be considered for the "Lexus Certified Pre-Owned" designation, Lexus technicians inspect no less than 175 items to ensure that everything looks, feels and performs as originally intended. Not all customers will qualify. Inside, it’s hard to tell that much of anything is happening because the cabin remains serenely quiet in almost all circumstances.