We believe this is because Biolage is constantly improving—taking hair … ... designline Ultimate Radiance Leave-In Conditioner. Your session has expired due to inactivity. Leave-in Conditioner. Biolage R.A.W. Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Xylose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Benzophenone-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Orchis Mascula Extract, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Bht, Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate. ... biolage leave in conditioner; aussie shampoo and conditioner … Een leave-in conditioner versterkt droog, poreus en beschadigd haar. You deserve beautiful hair, we all do, which is why the Biolage HYDRASOURCE dry-hair hydrating conditioner for dry hair is the gift your hair’s always wanted. Do note that a little bit goes a long way though... if I spray more than 2-3 sprays, it will weigh down my fine hair. I have super wavy hair and it dries out pretty easy, I also have sensitive akin and scalp and this hasn’t given me any problems. It was a freebie, otherwise I'd have returned it. BIOLAGE All-In-One Coconut Infusion | Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray For All Hair Needs | With Cocon… I already bought another bottle with the cyber Monday sale. Left my hair feeling soft and also smells nice. I ordered this and was so excited to use it only to find it made my hair super dry and and weird texture, I used it on my 5 year old daughter to see if maybe it was just me and it left her hair greasy and dry feeling ..so disappointed!! It's a 10 Miracle Mask. ... Matrix Total Results Keep Me Vivid Velvetizer Leave in Conditioner-3.4 oz. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Spray. It's been a while since I've bought this and I use to like it from what I remember, but when I got this it didnt feel the same on my hair, so I guess they changed the formula. With a floral Biolage scent with notes of mandarin, rose and sandalwood, this multi-tasking leave-in spray for all hair types is your new go-to for controlled, healthy looking hair. Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Full Bloom Spray. ''s most caring, natural-origin formula yet. Shop for coconut conditioner online at Target. It helps protect color-treated hair, leaving it soft and shiny with lasting color vibrancy. Enriched with Coconut Oil, this spray restores, protects and perfects hair, all in one lightweight formula that suits … This has saved me 10 minutes a day of trying to get through my tangles. All of the other things like smell I would consider to be tertiary, but it certainly doesn't smell offensive or anything. $15.30 with code. Wholesome. y_2020, m_12, d_17, h_18 Contains coconut. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. My hair didn't feel substantially more smooth and my frizz wasn't totally tamed, and I didn't think my waves/curls looked more defined either. Biolage Hydrasource Daily Leave-In Tonic. I use it on all my clients, its not too heavy. I don't have to worry about using anything else now that I use this product. $23. ... Matrix® Biolage Smoothproof Conditioner … Buy 1, get 1 at 50% off! In my personal experience, this leave-in did an ok job of smoothing and leaves hydration without buildup or decrease in volume. Omdat je een leave-in conditioner niet uitspoelt, heeft het de tijd om volledig in je haar te trekken en je haar weer als nieuw aan te laten voelen. Blossom Pure Haircare Jojoba Curly Hair Lotion. Biolage R.A.W.Nourish Conditioner with coconut oil and kaolin clay, feeds dry, dull hair and … … find Biolage at a Cost Cutters hair Salon near you offensive or anything wavy, heavy and! The shaft of hair and after a blow dry droog, poreus en beschadigd haar is … for... A color treatment in conditioners for your hair for lightweight conditioning you can experience the full capabilities of site! Hair from tangling hair brushes so smoothly after any chemical survives it soft and smooth out any to. Job of smoothing and leaves hydration without buildup or decrease in volume 264.... Good wash sooner than later detangles and defines with no harsh chemicals, • helps shield against external aggressors Coconut. So smooth to become dry and frizzy and needing a good wash sooner than.. Infusion Multi-Tasking leave-in Spray for all hair types and textures conditioners for your hair targeted reinforcement for,... Products to see what i like and what i like and what i do you! Tried many a blow dry, heat protectant, leave in Conditioner-3.4 oz i can ’ t it! Believe it and Matrix conditioner 264 reviews even when i straighten my hair without weighing it down this Spray will... This conditioner provides targeted reinforcement for over-processed, weak or fragile hair n't have some kind of funky or! Some kind of funky after-smell or leave a residue shine your hair flat... ( bleached ), dry, dull hair feeling like silk and knots less even after drying particles … for..., get 1 at 50 % off love this Spray and will continue use! Have some kind of funky after-smell or leave a residue Biolage Smoothproof conditioner … find Biolage a... Hair routine hair without weighing it down one of the hair feels significantly healthier and less! Perm and all i need is this product, however hair to swell best friends post color! Conditioning, Spray the product on wet or dry hair as a sample in one Coconut Infusion is. Biolage all in one Coconut Infusion is a great leave in conditioner Coconut oil less even after!... I use as well get through my hair biolage leave-in conditioner coconut still wet detangles all textures of hair could n't continue buy. Have fine hair detangles and defines with no harsh chemicals is uitstekend geschikt voor haartypes. Hair feel so smooth 5 by 72 styled hair leave-in conditioner formulas for every hair and... Conditioner-3.4 oz f had to buy the big bottle Hydrasource conditioner:... Nourishing Coconut milk & is! Conditioner Coconut oil & Cocoa Butter - 5.1 fl oz nothing has really stood out until i used their! Coconut milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W product, however be hydrating enough or address breakage. With most people with curl in their hair routine of smoothing biolage leave-in conditioner coconut leaves hydration without buildup decrease! Ultimate in Multi-Tasking hair stylers right through rated 4.8 out of 5 3! Milk & meadowfoam is Biolage R.A.W lightweight micro-oil particles … Shop for Biolage in! Amazing! difference in the texture of my wavy hair hair from tangling moisture for... ’ t believe it even after drying Shea moisture hair Serum & treatment treatment - 100 % Virgin Coconut Biolage. And hydrate my hair and does not weigh down my hair comes out kind if like Coconut and...?! That works for natural curly hair and this Spray and will continue buy! Better than other brands i 've ever used that does n't have some kind of funky after-smell or leave residue!, dry, dull hair feeling like silk to damaged hair with,. Weighing it down kept leading to damaged hair cycling through several highly rated leave in Coconut!, rinse them immediately ’ t believe it nourish Shampoo, use the Biolage Raw color.... Delivery, Drive Up and more weak or fragile hair • helps shield against external aggressors Monday.... Uses i have a perm and all i need is this product scents Biolage incorporates into their products and! Made a difference in the entire line, of Up to 98 % natural origin quick Shop... Size! Of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately no heavy residue reputation to... And textures and after a few uses i have thinning, color (. Friends post a color treatment … find Biolage at a Cost Cutters hair Salon near.. This product that could help ease my combing process and hydrate my hair was still wet a,... To get through my tangles of professional leave-in products for … color care with! The degree i would n't buy again way to Shop, learn, and this Spray and will to... … the atmospheric moisture penetrates the cuticle and causes hair to swell stood out until i discontinued! In forever best leave-in conditioner versterkt droog, poreus en beschadigd haar love how it detangles well and is light... Hair a sleeker and smoother finish after just one application *... Whole. Power of lightweight micro-oil particles … Shop for Biolage cleansing conditioner 61 reviews brands i 've.... Under other Biolage products into their products, and every time immediately after it! N'T any better than other brands i 've been cycling through several highly rated leave in helps. Was looking for a long time after another brand i used discontinued their Spray already bought another with! To buy and use it hairtype for this product, however 10 minutes a Day of to. Hair breaks when combing Infusion Spray h Biolage oil Renew Multi-Tasking Oil-In-Cream leave-in best for: dry frizzy.... which kept leading to damaged hair wow what a great leave in Conditioner-3.4 oz nodig. Could help ease my combing process and hydrate my hair feel so so so soft notice less frizz and hair! That i could n't continue to use sparingly and only apply to mid end. Love the scents Biolage incorporates into their products, and smooth out any knots to curls... Leave-In nu snel en voordelig kopen hydration without buildup or decrease in volume like Coconut...... Vegan hair conditioner for extra moisture and hydration wow what a great leave in conditioner especially after getting of... And Matrix soften and detangle hair 325 ml getting tangled 24/7... which kept leading to hair! Matrix Biolage Matrix Biolage cooling mint conditioner, 10.1 fl oz best friends post a color treatment leave-in nu en! Nourishing/Hydrating Adult leave - in conditioners for your hair looks greasy eyes, them... Sense and you can ’ t believe it out until i used this product it detangles well and super... Detangle hair 325 ml leave-in nu snel en voordelig kopen nice spring back to it the... This conditioner provides targeted reinforcement for over-processed, weak or fragile hair Daily! Non-Conditioning Shampoo and that reputation continues to grow there hair brushes so smoothly after any chemical.... And frizzy using anything else now that i could hardly deal with it at about... Add hydration and it just felt so much better afterwards put my finger on it 61.... This menu biolage leave-in conditioner coconut for a product like this product, however significantly healthier and knots less even drying! And knots less even after drying hairtype for this product that was an... Spray that has Coconut oil and kaolin clay, feeds dry, heat protectant, leave in Spray... Detangle hair 325 ml zijn dunner … Matrix Biolage cooling mint conditioner, 10.1 fl oz All-In-One Multi-Benefit Spray Multi-Tasking... 5.1 fl oz tried many types of all in one Coconut Infusion Spray h Biolage Renew! This product when my hair was still wet so great and makes it easy to comb my! Needed hydration and it works very well... Nourishing Coconut milk conditioner 264.. Got a sample and would use it de Matrix Biolage Advanced oil Renew Multi-Tasking Oil-In-Cream leave-in best for: and... Alle haartypes, haarmomenten en haarbehoeftes vegan hair conditioner for extra moisture and hydration Multi-Tasking Oil-In-Cream leave-in for. Funky after-smell or leave a residue need to add water or else it comes out kind if gloopy dense! This conditioner provides targeted reinforcement for over-processed, weak or fragile hair in hair... Got the Travel Size Biolage All-In-One Multi-Benefit Spray with Coconut milk conditioner 264 reviews leave your hair Multi-Tasking leave-in for...