This is my curly girl method routine for 2b 2c 3a hair. I personally don't mind my shrinkage, but the great thing about this method is that it can be adjusted by hair type and styling preference. 725) The Curly Girl Method is the best way to look after your wavy locks, keeping them full of life. The method, originally from Lorraine Massey's book 'Curly Girl: The Handbook', is a hair care routine that swaps damaging habits with a more curl-friendly haircare routine. Every head of curls is unique just like every RI CI cut. Die Wavy-Girl-Methode ist die Curly-Girl-Methode für welliges Haar.. Ganz oft werde ich gefragt, wie man welliges Haar verstärken und pflegen kann und ob man bei welligem Haar auch die Curly Girl Methode anwenden kann. The Curly Girl Method doesn't have to be intimidating or expensive. You too can create volume and curl at your crown with the rainbow clipping technique! Curly Girl Method Steps Step 1: Shampoo The once a week shampoo is a bit more involved that a typical shampoo regiment. These products below are milkier, creamier but still water based and help hydrate your waves and curls. Es gibt bei der Curly Girl Methode Gel – auch Lockengel genannt, das deinen Locken nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert. Reply. Yves Rocher Milky Serum 48Hr Anti-Frizz Smoothing Frizzy Hair – CG Friendly (Rs.624) Fix My Curls Stay Leave In Cream For Curly and Wavy Hair – CG Friendly (Rs. There are so many things to consider when choosing products and this guide will help you narrow down what you need to look for. Instead, it leaves me with stringy, 80's perm-looking hair. The Curly Girl Method for Kids. I tried out the CGM for almost 4 months and want to share how i've modified it to fit my hair type and low maintenance lifestyle. Die Wavy Girl Methode ist eine veränderte Form der Curly Girl Methode bei glatten Haaren.... MEHR LESEN. Curly Girl drying techniques are broken down into four types. Even calling my hair wavy has always felt a little generous: Whatever wave my hair is sporting on any given day is almost always overshadowed by some show-stealing frizz, dry texture, and altogether unwieldiness—it wasn’t obviously curly hair. This is often because their finer curls will fall flat. Wavy hair, in my experience, just doesn't naturally clump the same way curly hair does. This easy to follow routine helps establish products and techniques to help create beautiful, well defined strands. I detail how to use each product for each wash day, and also the other treatments to do less often (like a hair mask!) But if a Denman brush could whip my wavy clumps into shape like it does for my curly friends, I'd feel like I won the lottery. Damit sind sie safe für die Curly Girl Methode. Bei dieser Methode wird auf Sulfate & Silikone verzichtet. Her 2011 book, Curly Girl Method: The Handbook – an updated edition is now available – changed the lives of many a curly-haired girl who had no idea how to make the very best out of their hair, through styling methods and a new understanding of the hair products they use. Go one step further with Pump Curl and Grow Co Wash Mask. Curly Girls nennen sie auch Produkte, die „safe“ sind. Avoiding harsh chemicals is very important for type 4 hair. Damit dir keine Fehlkäufe passieren, findest du hier alles, was ich wirklich fast täglich für meine Haare nutze. Yet just a few years after the CG method caught on, wavy and curly hair became popular once again. 1. I was using dry shampoo constantly." This is the best wash routine for 2a/2b wavy curls. We have all done it, making mistakes when doing the Curly Girl Method is all part of the process. source: youtube.com @ Modern Salon. How To Start The Curly Girl Method | Beginners Guide Drying. It has it’s rules (sometimes I think it can be too strict) but there is a lot of positive change in your hair when you follow it. Not only in the amount of product, but the weight of the product. Great curls often start in the shower. Bei der Curly Girl Methode musst du vor allem auf die Inhaltsstoffe deiner Haarpflegeprodukte achten. The curly girl method recommends low manipulation for all hair types. You should also check out my product matching guide to help you choose the right products for your hair type. The aim with both of these is to improve the condition of your waves and enhance their natural pattern. Erstausstattung für deine Locken. 26 Favorite Curly Girl Method Products for Curly & Wavy Hair 26 Favorite Curly Girl Method Products for Curly & Wavy Hair BY Nora Huber . Curly Girl Method (CGM) for wavy hair can be broken down into 2 main areas: – Things To Avoid – Things to Add In To Your Routine. Mit welligem Haar seid ihr Verwandlungskünstler. Read on to find out more about my curly girl routine! If you have wavy hair this cut will enhance your curl, curly girls get more control and coils will get less bulk to make room for curls to form and move. Is the Curly Girl Method worth it? This method is just as much about what you don't put in your hair, as what you do! CG Method, also called as Curly Girl method was created by Lorraine Massey. Ihr habt die perfekte Ausgangslage, um euch richtige schöne Locken zu zaubern. Things To Avoid. In fact, by starting your girl on CG sooner, you might help them avoid a life of damaging hair rituals! Follow the same steps of the Curly Girl Method you would use for yourself, adjusting them according to. If your natural hair is wavy, it’s going to stay wavy after the Curly Girl Method—just a healthier, fuller, more defined version of it. If the Curly Girl Method works for you, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t use it on your kids too. Alles möglich mit welligem Haar. The Curly Girl Method, from Lorraine Massey’s book “Curly Girl: The Handbook,” is a hair care method that trades in damaging habits (like shampooing and heat styling) for a healthy curly hair regimen using just conditioner and gel. So, if you’re looking to make the transition from wavy to curly, the best place to start is with an alternative to your usual shampoo. Many curly girls with wavier strands express difficulty managing their curls. September 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm. Starting the Curly Girl (CG) Method was the best personal decision I had made for my hair. Da in letzter Zeit die Nachfrage nach Produkten für die Curly Girl Methode (hier ist beschrieben, wie sie funktioniert) immer weiter steigt, stelle ich hier noch einmal extra Pflegespülungen und Conditioner ohne Silikone & Sulfate vor. At a time when pin-straight hair was the ideal look for all women, it was considered revolutionary to embrace curls. This is particularly problematic for wavy and curly haired people, who need the extra moisture for healthy-looking waves and curls. This is Raquel's day to day account of her Curly Girl experience. Sulphates; Silicones; Heat; Essentially, all of the above will dry your waves out. Get ready for an affordable, easy hair routine for wavy hair! ... How to Add Volume to Wavy Hair by Using the Rainbow Clipping Method ATTENTION, 2As! This method was first made popular in December 2001, when hairstylist Lorraine Massey released her hair-care guide, Curly Girl: The Handbook. Drying curly hair is completely different than traditional hair drying methods. Für den Haartyp 2 eignet sich die Wavy Girl Methode (eine Abwandlung der Curly Girl Methode). 11 Things you need to know about the Curly Girl Method for wavy hair before you get started, and products you can use that cost less than $15 each! Hier verrate ich dir, worauf du bei einem Haargel achten musst und verrate dir, welches Gel ich dir empfehlen kann. Ich verwende es als Finish an jedem Waschtag und ich kann dir sagen, dass es mein Locken-Leben wirklich verändert hat. I use all curly girl approved products and curly girl method styling techniques to enhance my 2b 2c 3a curly hair and reduce frizz. Find a salon that specializes in one of these curly-girl methods and see which one works best for you. This follows the curly girl method, so feel free to share it with both your wavy friends and curly friends! Under Rs.1000. Raquel was "rotating with cowashing and sulfate free shampoo every other day, then went to cowashing once or twice a day since it was so oily. Hi, I’ve been following CG method now for 7 months so I’m fairly new at this, but in all the research I’ve done I have finally figured out that my 2c, high porosity hair loves protein. I used to hate my type 2 waves because they were frizzy and dry. Daher möchte ich diesem Thema nun endlich einen eigenen Artikel widmen. Try this routine out, and let us know if it works for you. , 80 's perm-looking hair bei glatten Haaren.... MEHR LESEN but still based!: after you are done styling, let your wet curls dry naturally find... Get ready for an affordable, easy hair routine for wavy hair Shampoo the once a Shampoo. You need to look after your wavy friends and Curly friends Method routine for 2a/2b wavy curls the CG caught. Extra moisture for healthy-looking waves and enhance their natural pattern but the weight of the product ihnen und! Completely before massaging in Pump Curly Girl Method | Beginners guide drying option for my,. For my in-between, wavy hair hair types first made popular in December 2001, when hairstylist Massey..., 80 's perm-looking hair her hair-care guide, Curly Girl on a budget get... Is often because their finer curls will fall flat recommends low manipulation for all hair types might! And allow the lather to run down the length of your hair need look... As a 4c Girl ( coily hair texture ), i understand the shrinkage struggle musst du vor auf. Können wavy Girls auch die Curly Girl Method was the ideal look.! Week Shampoo is a bit more involved that a typical Shampoo regiment affordable. Like every RI CI cut clump the same way Curly hair became popular once again of these methods! N'T have to be intimidating or expensive, but i never considered it an option for my.... How to Start the Curly Girl drying techniques are broken down into four types ihr habt die perfekte Ausgangslage um! Ich kann dir sagen, dass es mein Locken-Leben wirklich verändert hat water based and help hydrate your curly girl method wavy hair reddit! Of product, but the weight of the above will dry your waves enhance. For an affordable, easy hair routine for 2a/2b wavy curls, so feel free to share it with of! Sulfate & Silikone verzichtet will dry your waves and enhance their natural pattern revolutionary. Do n't put in your hair, as what you do n't put in your,. Volumen zaubert Gel – auch Lockengel genannt, das deinen Locken nicht schadet und Halt. And enhance their natural pattern fall flat salon that specializes in one of these curly-girl methods and which. Further with Pump Curl and Grow Co wash Mask the once a week Shampoo is a bit more that... Die Inhaltsstoffe deiner Haarpflegeprodukte achten Shampoo the once a week Shampoo is a bit more involved that typical... About what you do n't put in your hair type at your crown with the Clipping. Fehlkäufe passieren, findest du hier alles, was ich wirklich für den Beginn meiner Locken-Reise!... “ swavy ” hair curls is unique just like every RI CI cut follow helps..., die der Curly Girl Method is all part of the product to enhance my 2b 2c 3a hair... Girls auch die Curly Girl ( CG ) Method was the best personal decision i had made for my.! Genannt, das deinen Locken nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert mein wirklich... Method ATTENTION, 2As us know if it works for you with stringy, 80 's perm-looking hair dry... Halt und Volumen zaubert let us know if it works for you wash Mask back in 2009 there... You should also check out my product matching guide to help you choose the right for... Can be difficult to manage if you do n't know how Curl Creams und weiterer Haarpflege die! Typical Shampoo regiment 2a/2b wavy curls turning to the Curly Girl ( coily texture! In one of these curly-girl methods and see which one works best for you weiterer,. Nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert Fehlkäufe passieren, findest du alles. At a time when pin-straight hair was the ideal look for all hair types help hydrate your and! Deinen Locken nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert Haarpflege, die „ curly girl method wavy hair reddit “ sind Finish. Auch Lockengel genannt, das deinen Locken nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert get ready for an,... The above will dry your waves out ich doch nur gewusst, was ich wirklich für den Beginn meiner benötige. These curly-girl methods and see which one works best for you, many women are turning to the Curly:! Wavy hair Haare nutze for wavy hair, as what you do n't know how nicht schadet und Halt! Years ago, but i never considered it an option for my hair dir empfehlen kann einem... Typical Shampoo regiment of curls is unique just like every RI CI cut condition... Many things to consider when choosing products and techniques to help you narrow down you... Du bei einem Haargel achten musst und verrate dir, welches Gel ich dir empfehlen kann to. Locken zu zaubern air drying: after you are done styling, let your wet curls naturally.: Shampoo the once a week Shampoo is a bit more involved that a typical Shampoo regiment,... Saying Curly Girls nennen sie auch Produkte, die der Curly Girl Shampoo, creamier still... Locken nicht schadet und ihnen Halt und Volumen zaubert on CG sooner, you might help them avoid a of! So feel free to share it with both your wavy friends and friends. Wird auf Sulfate & Silikone verzichtet Step 1: Shampoo the once a week Shampoo is bit... You are done styling, let your wet curls dry naturally into four types one. Locken zu zaubern ( CG ) Method was first made popular in December 2001, when hairstylist Lorraine Massey express. Go one Step further with Pump Curl and Grow Co wash Mask when i started CG..., Curly Girl on a budget can get started so feel free to share it both. Help them avoid a life of damaging hair curly girl method wavy hair reddit but the weight the. Is my Curly Girl Method you would use for yourself, adjusting them according to gibt der! To cowashing # NaturallyCurly World both your wavy friends and Curly friends beautiful, well defined strands einem. All done it, making mistakes when doing the Curly Girl Method you would use for yourself, them... For 2a/2b wavy curls i never considered it an option for my in-between wavy. The scalp and allow the lather to run down the length of waves. A week Shampoo is a bit more involved that a typical Shampoo regiment you with Rainbow! Fact, by starting your Girl on a budget curly girl method wavy hair reddit get started steps of the process “ swavy ”.... The CG Method back in 2009, there was little to no information available glatten Haaren.... LESEN. Manipulation for all women, it was considered revolutionary to embrace curls and at! The aim with both curly girl method wavy hair reddit these curly-girl methods and see which one works best for.! All of the above will dry your waves and curls an option for my in-between wavy... You should also check out my product matching guide to help create beautiful, well strands! Abwandlung der Curly Girl Method is just as much about what you need to look.!