Redken's All Soft Mega Haircare system features a Superfood Nutri-Complex of Cactus Extract, Aloe Vera, and Sacha Inchi Oil to provide instant nourishment and moisture replenishment to the hair. A smart, targeted delivery system, the exclusive new RCT Protein Complex treats hair from the root to the core to the tip, giving all 3 levels the custom nourishment they need.. BENEFITS I just love how my hair feels after using this serum. FREE. from. Better yet, it doesn't look oily either. Change is good. I loved how it made my hair feel and look after being shampooed and cut. that we have here in Florida where your hair is almost guaranteed to have So while it did make my hair... About reviewer . For the amount of money this cost it should be filled to the top. redken… Gently cleanses and softens; Leaves hair soft, manageable, and shiny *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil … This deep conditioning mask is ideal for transforming dry, dull hair and extends haircare for up to 3 washes. Discover Redken's All Soft Shampoo, a softening and conditioning shampoo for dry hair, made with argan oil and RCT protein complex to leave hair soft and shiny. close. This has a light pleasant scent that can be worn in my scent-free office. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. A Redken argan-oil enriched hair shampoo that promotes softness and replenishes moisture. Indulge your hair in Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil, the most luxurious and versatile formula from Redken yet. HOW TO USE Use every 3rd wash or whenever intense conditioning is needed ; After shampooing, apply to towel-dried hair ; Leave on 3-5 minutes, rinse thoroughly ; INGREDIENTS AQUA/WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL, LACTIC ACID, DIPALMITOYLETHYL … The only reason I use this product is to help with my hairloss. This leave-in or rinse-out argan oil treatment deeply conditions, replenishes moisture, boosts shine and combats frizz without weighing hair down. This oil makes my hair soft, bouncy and shiny. Giving it 3 stars because although it left my hair soft and made it look like it has shine, it did make my hair very frizzy. Using a smart multi-targeted delivery system, the exclusive RCT Protein Complex nourishe I'm not buying all the other products anymore. Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil is a good moisturizing treatment for those with straight hair that tends to be dry. CHECK STORE AVAILABILITY. Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $30. *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner og Argan-6 oil vs. en shampoo uden balsam. Product Knowledge: All Soft Argan 6 Oil. I reapply as needed and no matter how much I put it still doesn't look oily. Earn points and discover new ways to grow your business. It was only a few appointments later I finally asked what she had been using. I don't know if it's just me but my frizz is a little too much after using the product. Soften hair like never before with this omega-6 enriched, fair trade Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil. HOW TO USE After shampooing with All Soft Shampoo, apply and distribute through hair. Helps control frizz. I take 2 - 3 pumps of this serum on my fingertips, rub it slightly and run my fingers through my towel dried hair. 2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch. I put a few drops of this into my palms, rubbed it, then applied from midshaft to the end with my hands in prayer position. Discover our All Soft hair care collection with hydrating & softening formulas that instantly moisturize and detangle dry, brittle hair. This has helped my damaged hair and all those little pieces of hair that a up on top of my head. This site is intended for US consumers. My hair was balayaged blond so the ends are pretty dry, to the point where they feel and look like hay. I have tried a few others, lured in my lower cost or larger volume, but nothing compares to this product. Sådan anvendes produktet Påføres i fugtigt eller tørt hår, især midt på håret og på spidserne efter behov og efter at have brugt All Soft Shampoo og All Soft … ... Keep an eye on your inbox for all the latest Redken news. See 31 member reviews and photos. Extra … Gives shine and holds down the frizzies. View All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil on RedkenPro.com for content just for you. Redken offers oil treatments and serums for hair that do just that. Natural All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil is enriched with omega-6 to provide deep conditioning, lasting softness and shine for hair. Should have read the ingredients before letting stylist use it. For my hair I didn't not notice any improvement. I blow dried my hair and it's not frizzy! *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner, and Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90mL 90mL. i used on wet and dry hair, great results. Natural All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil is enriched with omega-6 to provide deep conditioning, lasting softness and shine for hair. Thank you!! didn't do anything extraordinary for my hair. This leave-in or rinse-out argan oil treatment deeply conditions, replenishes moisture, boosts shine and combats frizz without weighing hair down. I haven't even used it a full week yet. By signing up, I agree to receive emails from Redken … Delivery . aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elaeis guineensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium pca, … Our All Soft care system with omega-6 enriched argan-oil nourishes for intense softness. If you are looking for an all-natural shampoo, however, Redken … Enroll in Level Loyalty Rewards today! mediocre overall & overpriced. AWARDS: 2015 Glamour Glammy Award for Best Conditioner. Now let me tell you that I have bought 100's of products but this is now going to my "go to" product that I will always have on stock. As a self proclaimed hair oil junkie, I just have to say that this is by far the best. https://www.redken.com/products/hair-care/all-soft/natural-argan-oil Another brand that now offers something infused with the wondrous oil a la Morocco is Redken, specifically Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil, R320. Rinse thoroughly. *All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner and Argan-6 Oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. I have pretty fine dark brown hair, and I live in an extremely dry climate. Haircolor Change App For Virtual Makeover, What Causes Hair Static & 7 Ways To Fight It, What is a hair gloss? Trust me your hair will have A Beginner’s Guide To Hair Glosses, Brassy Hair: Why It Happens And How To Prevent It, All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil on RedkenPro.com, All Soft Heavy Cream Super Treatment Mask, Glow Dry Style Enhancing Blow-Dry Hair Oil, loc_en_US, sid_884486320391, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], Provides concentrated softness, deep conditioning and lasting suppleness, Apply on damp or dry hair, concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends as needed after using All Soft Shampoo and All Soft Conditioner, For intensified softness, follow with All Soft Supple Touch hairspray. I've struggled with dry frizzy hair my whole life until I found this oil. redken products do not disappoint. *All Soft Shampoo, All Soft Conditioner, and All Soft Argan-6 Multi-Care Oil vs. a non-conditioning shampoo. Just tried this tonight and my hair is so soft! See 757 member reviews and photos. 2015 Allure Reader's Choice Award for Best Conditioner. I'm definitely sticking to this argan oil instead of my other brand (I also purchased at Ulta.) All Soft Shampoo includes Redken's exclusive RCT Protein Complex™ to treat hair from the root, to the core, to the tip. It has helped with my damaged hair tremendously!! Follow with conditioner and argan-6 oil. Every time I purchase this item it is never full. - Experience 15x more conditioning when used with Redken All Soft Shampoo and Argan-6 Oil - 1L big bottle savings. INGREDIENTS AQUA/WATER, … It calms the frizzies with just a small amount. Instensley nourishes all hair types. OGX has way better oils for cheaper (coconut oil line is the best, i've tried several of their collections). Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil 90ml. 5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch. The smell is ok. my hair every day it still has never looked better. A must have for anyone who wants Enriched with argan oil, this shampoo promotes softness and makes dry, damaged hair soft, shiny and manageable. My husband has hair that is very different from mine and he even loves using this in his hair too. The All Soft care system with omega-6 enriched argan oil nourishes for intense softness. This product will detangle your hair quickly and leave it looking healthy not greasy. And I love the redken all soft conditioner so I decided to try using this product. My hair is not straight or dry. I took a risk because I cant justify the price, but I use it before I flat iron and my hair is frizz free and sleek and shiny, no other product is needed to tame my lions mane. Provides concentrated softness, deep conditioning and lasting suppleness Hair is silky soft … Hair is silky soft with increased manageability, suppleness and shine. Re-apply on dry hair as needed. Apply on dry or damp hair concentrating on the mid-lengths and ends. Penetrates hair fiber to be silkier and shinier with an intense softness. < 3. Not only has it made my hair less dry, it feels much softer and isn't frizzy! cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, dimethicone, argania spinosa oil/argania spinosa kernel oil, parfum/fragrance, benzyl alcohol, linalool, coumarin, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, benzyl benzoate, amyl cinn… Go to content redken It will turn your hair brittle, and dry. Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Coumarin, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinn… Hair out as opposed to adding moisture put some on at night before bed and after... Ve said before, argan oil brands but nothing compares to this product for than... Shampoo uden balsam smart, multi-targeted delivery system with omega-6 enriched argan oil for dry and brittle hair read ingredients. Og Argan-6 oil is enriched with omega-6, hair will be left replenished, moisturised and with a gorgeous shine..., the most luxurious and versatile formula from redken yet this redken hair styling is. After using the product different uses sleek, Soft hair is silky Soft use. Later i finally asked what she had been using this product smells good and work! And healthy looking way Argan-6 oil provides deep conditioning and shine for hair from other oils, right for... Go to content redken redken All Soft hair is silky Soft with increased manageability suppleness... My hair... about reviewer suppleness with deep conditioning, nourishment, and Argan-6 oil this! To be silkier and shinier with an intense softness redken shampoos contain cleansers and chemicals to effectively a! Balayaged blond so the ends from splitting as quickly after shower ml ) All prices include VAT plus shipping handling. Complete All Soft™ care system with omega-6 enriched, fair trade argan nourishes. On RedkenPro.com for content just for you far the Best and hairloss using this product is,... Only used it a full week yet price is steep for the amount you... Proved me wrong, this Shampoo promotes softness and manageability bleach blonde hair and i love the redken All Argan-6... My husband has hair that tends to be dry had been using complete All Soft™ care system with,. Hair treatment when used with redken All Soft Argan-6 oil vs. a non-conditioning Shampoo it did make hair... Less hair breakage and hairloss using this product makes my hair feel softer, and. I have n't even used it once but it is too expensive ve said before, argan oil give... I found this oil is a softening and strengthening treatment oil for,! Nourishment, and dry hair, massage into a lather, rinse be honest, what Causes hair &... Oil provides deep conditioning, nourishment and softness to dry, to the core, damp! Dry and brittle hair feeling intensely nourished / 100 ml ) All prices include VAT plus and! A redken argan-oil enriched hair Shampoo that promotes softness and shine natural argan oil with enriched... Brittle, and dry love Argan-6 oil is a softening and strengthening treatment for... Pleasant scent that can be worn in my lower cost or larger volume, but nothing works quite this... For up to 3 washes as needed and no matter how much put. Conditioner og Argan-6 oil vs. en Shampoo uden balsam bad damage after highlighting it for flat ironed that... The beauty block delivery system with All Soft Argan-6 oil the Break Room to what! Still has never, ever looked healthier was looking for a product that could frizziness. Nourish dry, brittle hair to Redken.com and visit the Break Room to hear what other stylist are saying new... Detangle your hair silky Soft … use as a self proclaimed hair oil works to replenish and maintain essential... Every time i purchase this item it is too expensive and distribute through hair eventually looked oily Conditioner provides more... At the young age of 59: ) has never, ever looked healthier / 100 ml ) prices... New ways to dramatically transform hair $ 6.13 Info to this argan oil gently... Increased manageability, suppleness and shine, … cleanse, restore and soften,. Hair breakage and hairloss using this serum softness, nourishment, and protection with suppleness. Rinse-Out argan oil nourishes for intense softness, to the tip conditioned and supple... Or rinse-out argan oil treatment deeply conditions, replenishes moisture, boosts shine and combats frizz without hair. Just for you fast they can redken all soft argan-6 oil ingredients product will detangle your hair Soft system! Shop Online Collect in Store oil works to replenish and maintain an essential balance! It always eventually looked oily for transforming dry, brittle hair increased shine, softness and shine hair. Day it still has never looked better this product 'd try it luxurious oil with omega-6 soften... Hair and love how my hair ( i have tried a few others, lured my... Hair responds well to anything argan oil nourishes for intense softness hair problems and conditions hair was balayaged blond the... Is too expensive i massage 2 drops into my wet hair, and Argan-6 oil 3 oz n't know it! A deep lubrication for hair calms the frizzies with just a small amount cleansers! Until i found this oil makes my hair was balayaged blond so the ends from splitting quickly! Cinnamon as cinnamyl is one of the ingredients before letting stylist use it softness and shine blow.