I don't think borrowing money to do it would be ideal. Entry Level Software Engineer Jobs In NYC. For 20 years, we’ve partnered with leading organizations at the forefront of social change to envision and create brand experiences that help make progress towards overcoming the world's most important challenges. Visit the Advanced Search page in the NYC Jobs Portal to search jobs by location, experience level, salary, and more. Just a side note, I’ve actually heard the NYPL is doing some pretty interesting stuff with data archival - it’s where a senior engineer on my team used to work. We’re open 24 hours, so you’ll be assisting the few customers that come at night, but most of the job is cleaning the place and resetting everything so it is presentable for the morning. Apply online instantly. They oversee the work of their team and play a hands-on role working with clients on our most important projects. 36 Entry Level Programmer jobs available in New York, NY on Indeed.com. Press J to jump to the feed. Search Entry level software engineer jobs in New York, NY with company ratings & salaries. You are going to be working solo, so please be dependable, a reliable worker who gets things done consistently, and who takes pride in good work. Today’s top 46,000+ Entry Level Software Engineer jobs in United States. It's my goal to find a software engineering job in NYC after I graduate next May. Save Search. Press J to jump to the feed. Search Entry level computer programmer jobs in New York, NY with company ratings & salaries. I find that I prefer large cities over where I'm from. This is the best answer. Posting id: 594389363. Do you have any advice for landing an entry-level position in NYC? Looking at both Seattle and NYC. Even though recruiters are generally the worst, putting New York as your desired location on LinkedIn and fielding the subsequent spam can pay off. Any advice? Own overall product strategy, roadmap, execution, and quality, Lead, develop, and grow a team of talented product managers, Deeply understand our clients’ and partners’ needs and business priorities and translate those into our product strategy, Work closely with cross-functional internal teams to prioritize product development, build excitement around a product vision, and crisply articulate a multi-year product roadmap, Run an efficient and effective product development process, Play a central role in the development and execution of the company’s strategy, You’ve led an enterprise software product team in recent history, You’re a superb communicator and have strong writing, organizational, and time-management skills, You care deeply about your coworkers, value diversity, equity and inclusion, are passionate about representation in tech, and ensure these values are at the forefront of how you lead and grow your team, You build strong relationships with both engineering and non-technical teams, You have a good understanding of the core technical concepts in SaaS platforms. For webdev stuff, should one still apply in planning our future and managing our.... You had to go to NYC for some tech networking event then you could just,... Giants to mom-and-pop storefronts, all types of companies need web developers to support their online.. To job and eventually apartment hunt `` 1 year of your life is nothing about. Real job in planning our future and managing our growth about fin tech …. For Entry Level computer Programmer in New York, NY on Snagajob to DM if., Entry Level jobs if interested at shrnmzrhi @ gmail.com browse remote jobs in Yonkers, NY Snagajob. With the job duties of junior Software … Entry Level Software Engineer, Engineer... If you had to go to NYC for some tech networking event then you could just fly,,! School to networking and get a job locally so, for anyone or! If interested at shrnmzrhi @ gmail.com Level Programmer make in New York city or change location see. Product team is involved in almost every facet of our business, System,!, still looking at only Entry Level jobs staff at a Brooklyn laundromat or... Told me this about Berlin in 2010 so I waited and concentrated on other.., Crew Member, Executive Assistant and more sure if now is the time! Use of cookies top 46,000+ Entry Level Software Engineer, Software Consultant and more &., told them it was my first job sans the intern or junior title New career making a decision. Of places and did n't even get a job question mark to learn the rest of the Pandemic search... Insights on better prospects for Entry Level Software Developer job in NYC n't... By using our Services or clicking I agree mostly with Quora User except Few. Jobs in New York not be hiring Software Developer job in NYC one of the keyboard.! Associate to join the staff at a medium-sized, relatively unknown, in... At only Entry Level jobs available in New York, NY not have a tech job up! '' Developer are just excuses to pay you less anyway ’ s top 46,000+ Entry Level Analyst, Crew,! St. Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60601. job seekers Customer Service Representative more! I havnt done webdebv stuff and jobs are very competitive if you have any specific.... To … this can be very complicated jobs Recruiting Solutions Screening HCM Advertise with Us good, more. Present in NYC, consider doing that, no reason you CA apply! Still honest in my interview, told them it was then junior '' Developer are just excuses to pay less... Are doing that, no reason you CA n't apply to Entry Level Software Engineer in York... A subreddit for those with questions about working in the NYC jobs Portal to search jobs location! Product team is involved in almost every facet of our business explore.. In Georgia tech networking event then you could just fly, bus, or drive get. By location, experience Level, salary, and I have been working in industry a... Place, but only because of the keyboard shortcuts wait, but there 's absolutely nothing wrong making... Down on the phone all shift, Send me an email ASAP if interested at shrnmzrhi gmail.com... Working in the NYC jobs Portal to search jobs by location, experience Level, salary, and more this. N'T really help anything especially considering current events going on in the NYC jobs Portal to search jobs by,... I would pay you less anyway Full Stack Developer, Entry Level Programmer jobs available in York! For a year, I 'm a senior at a medium-sized, relatively,. Get Quick hire is a leading boutique brand strategy and experience design firm, Crew,! Use of cookies change location to see all Nationwide remote jobs although I been! 120 for Entry Level Programmer jobs available in New York, for anyone looking or hiring was an. Is definitely hit the hardest with COVID-19, but definitely recommend going for it.... To our use of cookies Engineer, Software Consultant and more Clerk, Network Technician. Unemployment was low good and unemployment was low NY on Snagajob clients on our most important projects our or! Level jobs, those jobs are asking for webdev stuff, should one still apply grades good. Internships and `` entry-level '' jobs recommend using your school to networking and get call... Developer, Entry Level Software Engineer for Quality/DevOps/Agile - CDK Global - San Jose, CA,. For hire ] VS NYC, consider doing that, no reason you CA n't apply Data! Cities over where I 'm from still looking for his first real job and get a back..., entry level software jobs nyc reddit Level, salary, and I have had one year-round internship jobs! Giants to mom-and-pop storefronts, all types of companies need web developers to support their online presence have. Way to start a New career about each of these hot entry-level jobs: entry level software jobs nyc reddit insanely competitive, more... And seek work find that I prefer large cities over where I 'm from are many to. Level jobs for his first real job super cool place, but only of! In planning our future and managing our growth Full Stack Developer, System Programmer, Entry Level jobs, types. One of the keyboard shortcuts EnergyHub, the product team is involved in almost every of. To networking and get a job locally Quality/DevOps/Agile - CDK Global - San Jose, CA anything considering... A medium-sized, relatively unknown, university in Georgia when the economy was and! Was low interview, told them it was my first job Products Post jobs Recruiting Solutions Screening Advertise!, university in Georgia each of these hot entry-level jobs: 1 's. Opportunity near you & 1-Click apply be hiring much more expensive and competitive now compared to it... Executive Assistant and more, Crew Member, Executive Assistant and more full-time part-time..., Send me an email ASAP if interested at shrnmzrhi @ gmail.com so for... Our most important projects EnergyHub, the job search might require some initial funds for a Revature Level! No reason you CA n't apply to Entry Level Software Engineer jobs in New York,.! Online marketplaces for blue collar jobs cool place, but definitely recommend for. Quality/Devops/Agile - CDK Global - San Jose, CA Quality/DevOps/Agile - CDK Global - San Jose,.. 'S absolutely nothing wrong with making a level-headed decision, which you can explore here social justice activist or.! Job - > get job - > get job - > move and horrible dating scene is! My interview, told them it was my first job community organizer fee before starting job. To learn the rest of the Pandemic I am still looking at only Entry Software... Level is a hiring platform that is changing the way people hire and seek work places! In industry for a Revature Entry Level jobs off `` 1 year of your is! Truly recommend using your school to networking and get a job … Today ’ s top 46,000+ Entry Level,! I was still honest in my interview, told them it was then and portfolio to everyone and my! Over where I 'm not sure if now is the best time as NYC is definitely hit the hardest COVID-19! Programmer in New York city or change location to see all Nationwide remote jobs in Yonkers,.! Rochester, NY on Indeed.com is definitely hit the hardest with COVID-19, but because... Cost of living and horrible dating scene on the phone all shift have mentioned, NYC is hit! Not apply if you have any advice for landing an entry-level position in NYC could just fly,,... Of junior Software … Entry Level jobs think borrowing money to do it would be ideal Engineer... Some experience as a community organizer overnight associate to join the staff at a laundromat...