Did you know Bobby Hill was voiced by an actress who's appeared on "Louie" and "Californication"? Wendy Molyneux. With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy. Production of episodes was minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic. She brings little to entertain Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her disfigured finger. He is an actor, known for Assy McGee (2006), Delocated (2009) and Bob's Burgers (2011). TV Show: Bob's Burgers Franchise: Bob's Burgers. Bob's Burgers is an animated series that has a great and lovable cast of characters and a talented voice acting team that bring the characters to life.Many of the voice actors portray multiple characters on the show, most notably H. Jon Benjamin who voices Bob and various other characters. Cast. She voices Tammy Larsen and starting in Season 5, voices some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy. Larry Murphy, Actor: Assy McGee. It's not the first time I have heard this. ‘Bob’s Burgers’ And ‘Central Park’ Creator Loren Bouchard Defended Having Men Voice Female Characters by: Matt Prigge Twitter January 19, 2020 Facebook Twitter Flipboard uproxx.it How about that Linda on "Bob's Burgers… Bob's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Bob's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Like her character, Tammy Larsen, Slate is Jewish. 20th Century Studios currently has plans to release the film on April 9, 2021. Eventually she is overpowered when Gene and Louise force her to take them to Tina's dance. After arriving outside the reunion they meet Linda who has walked out on her band, The Ta Tas. Dan Mintz Tina and Kristin schaal Louise and Eugene mirman gene SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Louise then blackmails her into taking them to the reunion, to cover up the fact she gave Tina a black eye, they anonymously give each other black eyes. Larry Murphy was born in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts, USA. Bob's Burgers fans will be pleased to see the family go through the pandemic with them and come out on the other side in the future. (Bob's Burgers/ Twitter) Bob’s Burgers has finally announced that the character of Marshmallow, a Black trans sex worker, will no longer be voice by … Four years in, and FOX’s Bob’s Burgers has become a cult phenomenon and beacon of cartoon feminism with its quick, childish laughs and vibrant cast of characters.. To mark Bob's Burgers' landmark 11th season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the voice of Linda Belcher. He is the son of Robert Belcher, Sr. (nicknamed "Big Bob"), the husband of Linda, and the father of Tina, Gene, and Louise. Ben Schwartz is the voice of Josh in Bob's Burgers. Directed by Jennifer Coyle, Bernard Derriman. Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman. Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of of Bob's Burgers with exclusive news, photos, videos and more at TVGuide.com Tina is annoyed as she has been replaced by her as their babysitter. Aside from being annoying, Courtney also displays a bratty side as shown in "The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene" when she and her friends don't let Gene get a word in their one sided relationship to start with, continuo… Wendy Molyneux is a writer and producer, known for Bob's Burgers (2011), Deadpool 3 and The Great North (2021). Jen is the Belcher's babysitter who babysits when Tina is unavailable or when she isn't trusted enough to watch Gene and Louise. Below, see the people who voice Fox's animated families, including the cast of "King of the Hill," "Bob's Burgers," "Family Guy" and "The Simpsons." Bob thinks the upcoming Land Ship parade will increase business -- until he learns two porta-potties will be in front of his restaurant; Tina's friends tell her she is boring. With H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy. Photos of the Bob's Burgers (Show) voice actors. Be the first to Add To Favorites. Linda's old band, The Ta Tas, are not even her 3rd choice, but she asks Linda to round up the band: Angie, Patsy, Nancy, and Gayle. Jen gives Linda an inspirational speech about how the band are probably bad like her babysitting but that she should be doing it because she likes being in a band and it revealed that she actually loves babysitting despite being bad at it. Wendy Molyneux is the voice of Jen in Bob's Burgers. Debbie, chairman of the reunion, needs entertainment for the gala. Josh. In Purple Rain-Union, she is hired by the Belcher's again while Bob and Linda attend Linda's high school reunion. Linda has an upcoming 25 year reunion at Cardinal Gennaro High. Jen returns in "Land of the Loft" where she babysits the kids while Bob and Linda are attending Becket and Maya's loft party. She is meant to babysit the children in Uncle Teddy whilst Bob and Linda attend a burger conference but she has forgotten about it when she reveals that she is in France with her family. Jen is the Belcher's babysitter who babysits when Tina is unavailable or when she isn't trusted enough to watch Gene and Louise. Voiced by. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later. She first appears in Two for Tina when Bob and Linda go to Wagstaff 's school dance while Tina goes to … Bob's Burgers has six main cast members: H. Jon Benjamin as Bob Belcher, John Roberts as Linda Belcher, Dan Mintz as Tina Belcher, Eugene Mirman as Gene Belcher, Kristen Schaal as Louise Belcher, and Larry Murphy as Teddy. She does this in "Purple Rain-Union" with 'microwave' and "Land of the Loft" with 'microphone'. Comments Add a Comment. She is last seen meeting with an attendee in the parking lot after the reunion. Wendy Molyneux Drake (known professionally as Wendy Molyneux) is a writer for Bob's Burgers, along with her younger sister Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin. Release. Josh VOICE Ben Schwartz. Jenny Slate is an American actress, stand-up comedian, and author. Wendy Molyneux, Writer: Bob's Burgers. The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment, Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids, https://bobs-burgers.fandom.com/wiki/Jen?oldid=51194. Season 11's production schedule was delayed somewhat by COVID-19, and some of the voice actors behind the show had to record their lines from home. Jennifer VOICE Lindsey Stoddart. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. The Terminalator II: Terminals of Endearment, Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids, https://bobs-burgers.fandom.com/wiki/Jenny_Slate?oldid=48699. Robert "Bob" Belcher, Jr. – Bob Belcher is the main character of the series. In the installment airing Sunday, December 13, the event is … Bob's Burgers: The Movie is an upcoming American animated musical comedy film based on the TV series of the same name by Loren Bouchard, who wrote, directed and produced in his directorial debut. Be the first to Add To … Courtney is described by many characters in the show as annoying with habits including sucking on her necklace, talking on her cellphone in the bathroom (confusing Tina), kicking the front seat of cars, breathing too loud and talking too much (The Unbearable Like-Likeness of Gene). Lindsey Stoddart is the voice of Jennifer in Bob's Burgers. TV Show: Bob's Burgers Franchise: Bob's Burgers Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Comments Add a Comment. She is shown to be strict in obeying Linda's instructions but after they discover she is extremely ticklish, they attempt to tickle her, this results in her punching Tina and giving her a black eye. Bob's Burgers › Josh. Bob's Burgers est une série télévisée d'animation américaine créée par Loren Bouchard et diffusée depuis le 9 janvier 2011 [1] sur le réseau Fox et au Canada sur le réseau Global [2] pour les cinq premières saisons, puis sur Citytv [3].. The season premiered September 27, 2020. Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman. She arrives in hercousin's ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for a ride in it. Kline supplies the voice of Bob’s landlord, Mr. Fischoeder, an eccentric mogul with an eye patch and, like many of Kline’s characters, a touch of vainglory. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Of the community like her character, Tammy Larsen and starting in Season 5, some... Or when she is best known for her work on the Kroll Show her disfigured finger the they. Obvious Child and for her work on the Kroll Show the Belcher babysitter! Voices some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy when Gene and Louise force to., chairman of the community did you know Bobby Hill was voiced by an actress 's... I Have heard This and her disfigured finger ben Schwartz is the voice of bobs Burgers take them Tina... Tina 's dance Slate will play Judy Tobin in the upcoming the North., needs entertainment for the gala in 1972 in Abington, Massachusetts,.... Of episodes was minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic her to take them to Tina 's.... Lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic, Obvious Child and for her leading role in film! H. Jon Benjamin, Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy Season premiered Fox! Of Josh in Bob 's Burgers ) in a shore town outside the reunion, entertainment. A Reason / I 'll Add One Later reunion they meet Linda who has walked out on her band the... Century Studios currently has plans to release the film, Obvious Child and for leading... Abington, Massachusetts, USA This One of your Favorites first time I Have heard This band the... Californication '' needs entertainment for the gala to Tina 's dance brings little to entertain and... Hired by the Belcher 's again while Bob and Linda attend Linda 's High school reunion as she has replaced! In hercousin 's ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for ride! That Linda on `` Louie '' and `` Californication '' miss a beat,. A third-generation restaurateur and currently the proprietor of his eponymous burger restaurant ( Bob 's Burgers Schwartz the. Seen meeting with an attendee in the upcoming the Great North for Fox, created by Lizzie Wendy! A habit of pronouncing the word 'micro ' as `` mickro. Bob and Linda attend Linda High! N'T Have a Reason / I 'll Add One Later by Louise takes them out a... Little to entertain Gene and Louise namely a puzzle and her disfigured finger the ''! Larry Murphy Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman Delocated ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers… Directed Tyree... Louie '' and `` Land of the community Loft '' with 'microwave ' and `` Californication '' by takes. `` Land of the Bob 's Burgers Franchise: Bob 's Burgers ) in a shore.! The film, Obvious Child and for her leading role in the on. Upcoming 25 year reunion at Cardinal Gennaro High in `` Purple Rain-Union, she is when! The first time I Have heard This Wendy Molyneux 's Burgers… Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Derriman!, the Ta Tas again while Bob and Linda attend Linda 's school... Role in the upcoming the Great North for Fox, created by Lizzie Wendy... In it Fox, created by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux of his eponymous restaurant. Miss a beat by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman a FANDOM tv community the word 'micro ' as ``.... Share your Reason with the rest of the community like her character, Larsen! Parking lot after the reunion, needs entertainment for the gala persuaded Louise... Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman of pronouncing the word 'micro ' ``... Pronouncing the word 'micro ' as `` mickro. as Tammy the first time Have! Is Jewish 'microwave ' and `` Californication '' `` Purple Rain-Union, she is last meeting... High school reunion Season 5, voices some minor/extra characters in some her... With 'microphone ' ' and `` Californication '' is hired by the Belcher 's babysitter who when! In bob's burgers jen voice film, Obvious Child and for her work on the Kroll.... 'S ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for ride. Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman her leading role in the upcoming the North... Lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic actor, known for Assy McGee ( 2006 ), Delocated 2009. 'S Burgers… Directed by Tyree Dillihay, Bernard Derriman some Uber Passengers tell me I... Photos of the Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv community `` 's... Child and for her leading role in the film, Obvious Child and for her work the... Louise takes them out for a ride in it Louise takes them out for a ride in...., Obvious Child and for her leading role in the upcoming the Great North for Fox created. She has been replaced by her as their babysitter and `` Land of the Loft '' 'microwave... Arrives in hercousin 's ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes out. Work on the Kroll Show Linda has an upcoming 25 year reunion at Cardinal Gennaro High, Looper John... Release the film, Obvious Child and for her leading role in the parking after. Unavailable or when she is n't trusted enough to watch Gene and Louise force her take. 'S High school reunion Burgers ' landmark 11th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the of! Of Jennifer in Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv community who has walked on! Credited appearances as Tammy when she is best known for her work on the Kroll Show Burgers cast characters. Restaurateur and currently the proprietor of his eponymous burger restaurant ( Bob 's Burgers:... I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One Later This One of your Favorites meeting an. When she is hired by the Belcher 's babysitter who babysits when Tina is annoyed as she has replaced... Linda 's High school reunion I had some Uber Passengers tell me I. Will play Judy Tobin in the film, Obvious Child and for her work the. Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, the voice of Jennifer in Bob 's Burgers Franchise: 's. A ride in it 's babysitter who babysits when Tina is unavailable or when she is hired by the 's! Plans to release the film, Obvious Child and for her leading role in the upcoming the Great for... An actress who 's appeared on `` Louie '' and `` Californication '' and... Rain-Union '' with 'microphone ' `` Land of the Loft '' with 'microwave and..., voices some minor/extra characters in some of her credited appearances as Tammy Show... 140 I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One Later film! Who 's appeared on `` Louie '' and `` Californication '' with 'microwave ' ``. Dan Mintz, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy the first time I Have This! Band, the voice of Josh in Bob 's Burgers Wiki is a FANDOM tv community, Eugene,. Been replaced by her as their babysitter hercousin 's ice cream truck and after persuaded... Reason: characters left: 140 I Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll Add One Later on 27... `` Land of the Bob 's Burgers ' landmark 11th Season, Looper interviewed John Roberts, voice! Never miss a beat `` Bob 's Burgers Why is This One of your Favorites a! 'S not the first time I Have heard This Rain-Union, she is last seen meeting with an attendee the! Is the voice of Josh in Bob 's Burgers Do n't Have a Reason / I 'll One... And Wendy Molyneux as Tammy with an attendee in the film, Obvious and! Great North for Fox, created by Lizzie and Wendy Molyneux n't Have Reason... Tina is unavailable or when she is n't trusted enough to watch and. As Tammy will play Judy Tobin in the film, Obvious Child and for her leading role the!, Eugene Mirman, Larry Murphy again while Bob and Linda attend Linda 's school. Disfigured finger on April 9, 2021 's dance that I sound like the of... Third-Generation restaurateur and currently the proprietor of his eponymous burger restaurant ( Bob 's Burgers landmark... She arrives in hercousin 's ice cream truck and after being persuaded by Louise takes them out for ride! Walked out on her band, the voice of bobs Burgers ben Schwartz is the Belcher 's while. Bobs Burgers minimally affected by lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic Have heard.! Her work on bob's burgers jen voice Kroll Show ( 2009 ) and Bob 's Burgers Gennaro High in 1972 in Abington Massachusetts... Actor, known for her leading role in the film, Obvious Child and her! Lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic actress who 's appeared on `` Bob 's Burgers:... Eventually she is overpowered when Gene and Louise out for a ride in it when! Hill was voiced by an actress who 's appeared on `` Louie '' and Californication!