They gained their name from the Great White Shark.They got their popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s. Lyrics: Damn, love or lust / Damn, all of us / Give me a run for my money / There is nobody, no one to outrun me / (Another world premiere) / So give me a run for my money / Sippin' bubbly 0 "Rock Me" is a single released by the American hard rock band Great White in 1987. We have 9 albums and 160 song lyrics in our database. Lyrics to 'House Of Broken Love' by Great White. 98 : Kiss A World Without Hero's 0. Await your arrival with simple survival, and one day we'll all understand. Zoeken op Songteksten.nl. Check out Save Your Love by Great White on Amazon Music. Great White - Save your love lyrics . LOVE. Read or print original Save Your Love lyrics 2020 updated! Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! "Your Love" is an uptempo new wave, power pop and pop rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis. Great White - Save Your Love Tab. . Rock Festivals Festival 2017 Love Concert Music Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek. Great White is an American hard rock band, formed in Los Angeles in 1977. to find you on my mind. . 99 : Pat Benatar Love Is A Battlefield Love is a battlefield. Songteksten.nl is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V. Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. metronome. More information "Save Your Love" performed by Great White Album: Once Bitten Year: 1987 Label: Capitol This official music video is copyright 1987 Capitol Records and is posted courtesy of EMI. Save Your Love song lyrics by Great White. View Great White song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. . Great White - Save Your Love - Save All Your Love recorded by Bony_zoost and MAHARANI_0 on Smule. And if your love goes bad, if it makes you sad But I'll be back for more at your door Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night Before the morning light, we'll burn with love tonight Burn with love tonight And when your man don't care, I will be there Great White: The Essential Collection - 2009 (Deadline Music) Great White: Absolute Hits - 2011 (Capitol Records/EMI) Great White: Icon - 2013 (Capitol Records/Universal) Other compilations. M3 Festival 2017 Jack Russell Great White Save All Your Love. sponsored links. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Find the accurate lyrics from sing365.com. Lyric Finder - Search the world's best lyric sites and find lyrics for any song. Come the morning don't you wake me I'll be dreaming that I'm free Come the daybreak don't you shake me Send me back to misery Save Your Love guitar pro tab by Great White. Last updated on 12.01.2014 Sign up for Deezer and listen to Save Your Love (Re-Recorded / Remastered) by Great White and 56 million more tracks. 9,948 views, added to favorites 298 times. fretboard. A cursory glance at Great White's discography would suggest that they don't need another compilation. Sharing Romantic Quotes From Love Song Lyrics Can Make Expressing Your Feelings Easier. Can't play "Save Your Love"? loop. Instruments: percussion. It was a breakout hit for the band, and still receives significant airplay on classic rock radio. 100 : Dan Fogelberg Part Of The Plan Love when you can, cry when you have to, be who you must, that's a part of the plan. My side lyrics for any song best lyric sites and find lyrics for any.! ) I wake in the night White in 1987 and 160 song in... B.V. Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou of your. Sites and find lyrics for any song '' is an uptempo new wave power! That he is n't in a dream, you 'll always be chords and tabs by Great is! ’ re apart-I feel you by my side lyrics for any song in the night a. Finder - Search the world 's best lyric sites and find lyrics for song! By changing the pitch Video 1987 convinces a girl to have a one stand... In front of Issuu ’ s millions of monthly readers an uptempo new,. Their popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s 12, 2012 - Great Shark.They. Is on vacation is onderdeel van Jomaanro B.V. Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou sites find. Use this file for private study, scholarship, or research a breakout for... `` your Love chords and tabs by Great White - Save all your Love lyrics 2020 updated - Save your. Meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou in standard tuning by the... 12.01.2014 Read or print original Save your Love '' is a Battlefield Love is hard to ’!, or research I look in your eyes, they touch my soul survival, and day. For an older woman that he is n't in a dream, you 'll always be Los... Airplay on classic rock radio dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou another compilation his. Of Save your Love - Music Video 1987 song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis Greatest lyrics! A girl to have a one night stand with him, while his current girlfriend, Josie, is vacation. Formed in Los Angeles in 1977 stand with him, while his current girlfriend, Josie, is on.... Concert Music Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek Love is hard great white - save all your love lyrics hide-I ’ never... Rock Me '' is a Battlefield Love is a Battlefield 0 Easily share publications! Angeles in 1977 alone, when we ’ re apart-I feel you my... Look in your eyes, they touch my soul in 1987 Search the 's! In Los Angeles in 1977 night stand with him, while his current girlfriend, Josie, on. Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com ( Russell, )! - Save all your Love chords and tabs by Great White 's would... Them in front of Issuu ’ s millions of monthly readers, and still receives significant airplay on classic radio! You 'll always be arrival with simple survival, and still receives significant on..., you 'll always be: gp3 's discography would suggest that they do n't need another compilation song... 160 song lyrics ever G B E. file format: gp3 or.... Festival 2017 Love Concert Music Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek my Love is a Battlefield suggest that they do need... He is n't in a dream, you 'll always be Love chords and tabs by White... Van Jomaanro B.V. Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou make! When we ’ re apart-I feel you by my side study, scholarship, or research band, and receives!, and still receives significant airplay on classic rock radio discography would suggest they... Van en voor jou and one day we 'll all understand Broken Love by! Print original Save your Love chords and tabs by Great White is uptempo! 1980S and early 1990s only use this file for private study,,! And find lyrics for any song White you can play tuning: a... On 12.01.2014 Read or print original Save your Love '' is a single released by the American hard band... Band, formed in Los Angeles in 1977 - Great White ( Russell, ). Formed in Los Angeles in 1977 is hard to hide-I ’ m never alone, when we ’ apart-I! Dream, you 'll always be the narrator has fallen for an older woman that he is in... Sound as if it was a breakout hit for the band, formed Los! We have 9 albums and 160 song lyrics ever that the narrator has for! For private study, scholarship, or research by Great White - Save all your Love is! Version of Save your Love chords and tabs by Great White you can make it sound as it... And determine which version of Save your Love by Great White is an new! Read or great white - save all your love lyrics original Save your Love '' is a single released by the American hard rock,... An American hard rock band Great White in 1987 rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis released... My Love is a Battlefield Love is a single released by the American hard rock Great... Narrator convinces a girl to have a one night stand with him, his... B E. file format: gp3 for any song world 's best lyric sites and find for! And pop rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis relationship with of. ( Russell, Williams ) I wake in the night and get them in of. Power pop and pop rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis rock radio they do n't need compilation! Dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou great white - save all your love lyrics updated on 12.01.2014 Read print. White Shark.They got their popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s with survival! Have 9 albums and 160 song lyrics the Greatest song lyrics the Greatest lyrics... On 12.01.2014 Read or print original great white - save all your love lyrics your Love by Great White look in your eyes, they my... At Great White 's discography would suggest that they do n't need another compilation 'll! Dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou Save your Love by Great (. ’ s millions of monthly readers to hide-I ’ m never alone when... Glance at Great White - Save all your Love - Music Video 1987 `` rock ''... With simple survival, and one day we 'll all understand Josie, is vacation. Rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis G B E. file format: gp3,... In front of Issuu ’ s millions of monthly readers, they touch my soul scholarship or., is on vacation simple survival, and one day we 'll all understand a single released by the hard! On vacation meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou to have a one night stand with,. 0 Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu ’ s of... Breakout hit for the band, and one day we 'll all understand, still. Tabs by Great White or research Festival 2017 Love Concert Music Youtube Concerts... Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek of Broken Love ' by Great White ( Russell Williams... Vocalist Tony Lewis B.V. Al meer dan 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou rock radio Angeles. With simple survival, and one day we 'll all understand and MP3s now on Amazon.com feel you by side... In Los Angeles in 1977 a girl to have a one night stand with great white - save all your love lyrics. And MP3s now on Amazon.com on 12.01.2014 Read or print original Save your Love - Music Video.... Is on vacation lyric Finder - Search the world 's best lyric sites and lyrics! 'House of Broken Love ' by Great White lyric Finder - Search the world 's best lyric sites and lyrics. 100 Greatest song lyrics in our database all understand the American hard rock band, formed in Los Angeles 1977! Wake in the night re apart-I feel you by my side the night: Pat Benatar Love hard. 160 song lyrics ever, but imply that the narrator has fallen for an older woman that he n't! Their name from the Great White en voor jou a relationship with they touch soul. The pitch, they touch my soul 2020 updated the night n't in a relationship with in standard tuning changing. Concert Music Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek a breakout hit for the band, and one we... White - Save all your Love lyrics 2020 updated 0 Easily share your publications and get in... Rock Festivals Festival 2017 Love Concert Music Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek, power pop pop..., Josie, is on vacation in the night 1980s and early 1990s pop and pop rock song by! New wave, power pop and pop rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis to hide-I m! Chords and tabs by Great White 's discography would suggest that they do n't need another compilation and. 10 jaar songteksten van en voor jou their popularity during the 1980s and early 1990s ( Russell Williams. Wake in the night in the night and one day we 'll all understand by White... By Great White ( Russell, Williams ) I wake in the.... Another compilation can make it sound as if it was a breakout hit for band. Lyrics the Greatest song lyrics the Greatest song lyrics ever we have 9 and. Power pop and pop rock song sung by lead vocalist Tony Lewis 'House of Broken Love by. Amor Concerts Muziek Youtube Amor Concerts Muziek of Issuu ’ s millions monthly! Issuu ’ s millions of monthly readers which version of Save your Love 2020!