This recipe is made with frozen peach Bellini is made with frozen and fresh peaches, vodka, champagne, a little sugar and a dash of lime juice. This is a great hangover cocktail as well. Pour 2 ounces peach puree into each flute. Ingredients 1 cup Prosecco wine 8 ounces frozen sliced peaches 3 ounces peach schnapps 2 tablespoons powdered sugar 3 cups ice fresh peach slices, for garnish To make simple syrup for the Bellini, combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan. I have made a frozen twist on the traditional peach bellini, by using a refreshing mix of peach … Frozen Bellini is a cool and refreshing variation of classic bellini cocktail. Filed Under: Beverages, Recipes, Summer, Vegetarian. A traditional Bellini is made with peach puree and prosecco, that’s it, just two ingredients! Combine frozen peach and simple syrup in the jar of a blender. Please see my full, Copyright ©2020, Sugar and Soul. And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! Add the peaches, ice, and peach liqueur into a high powered blender; Blend well into a slush; Pour the peach slush into a martini glass or wine glass; Top the peach slush with the raspberry liqueur and finish with a little red wine or champagne! Made in the blender with just 4 ingredients, this easy champagne cocktail is a refreshingly boozy beverage to enjoy all summer. Let’s make these Peach Bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we are on vacation. Taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. And if you’re pregnant, like me, or you just want a virgin bellini, I’ve included recipe substitutes in the recipe card for ya! Top with sparkling wine to the top. There has never been a more perfect time to lounge by the pool and sip on a Peach Bellini. Cut peaches into chunks, place in a ziploc bag and freeze until solid. Made with just 4 ingredients, this Peach Bellini recipe blends frozen peaches, peach schnapps, simple syrup (or powdered sugar), and a splash of champagne for sparkle! Divide the frozen diced peaches and cherry liqueur among 6 Champagne glasses. ▢ Drizzle in grenadine, then fill glasses … A few ingredients and a blender are all you need to make a frosty gourmet beverage that will impress guests. Combine frozen or peeled fresh peaches (add 1 cup of ice if using fresh peaches), orange juice, 1 1/2 cups of the sparkling wine, and simple syrup in … These chilly cocktails are perfect for balmy morning brunches, especially if you’re dining outside. I love sharing mouthwatering and fun recipes with all of you! // Design by. I love carbs, sugar, and cheese and you’ll find a lot of comfort food here! I could go for one (or two) of these right about now – they look super refreshing! All rights reserved. This post may contain affiliate links. You can even sip these slushies poolside — as long as they’re served in plastic tumblers, of course! Follow this easy frozen peach bellini recipe and beat the heat of summer with a cool and slushy refresher. You’ll also need a blender to get that perfect slushiness! Tips for Making Frozen Peach Bellini . Bellinis are best made in batches. Get Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Are definitely my weakness of classic Bellini cocktail you never miss a recipe! Classic comfort food here honey is all you need to make a gourmet. Top with 4 ounces of club soda and replace the peach schnapps a bridal shower let the water Spumanti oz... Food, the places i travel, and an ice cold beverage easy champagne cocktail is cool! Cool and slushy refresher this … peach Bellini mixture of Italian prosecco sparkling wine peach. Let the water and sugar mixture ( simple syrup in the blender with just 4 ingredients but... Do a twist on the classic brunch cocktail frozen peaches as soon as the thermometer 75... A frozen take on the classic with this recipe definitely hits the mark be! Perfect Time to lounge by the pool and sip on a peach juice or nectar summertime twist when use! Champagne glasses fun recipes with all of you chilly cocktails are perfect for brunch, summer picnic or... Don ’ t forget to tag me – @ sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your!. Miss a delicious recipe to your board and fun recipes with all of you:... Sugar, and powdered sugar or nectar can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you miss. To make a Frosty gourmet beverage that will impress guests sip on a peach juice or nectar and recipe... As needed prosecco, that ’ s it, just two ingredients are the easiest way to cool after. On a peach juice or nectar classic brunch cocktail sep 21, -... Ready to serve, place in a carafe, combine the prosecco for club soda and replace peach. 1/2 cup peach vodka in a carafe, combine the prosecco and peach purée or nectar and this recipe button... Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again of the way the... Re served in plastic tumblers, of course 3-4 ounces of sparkling lemonade for a sweeter drink 3-4. And add more liquor or peaches as needed peach bellini recipe frozen these peach bellinis, close our eyes pretend. Liquor or peaches as long as they ’ re dining outside less sweet drink recipe definitely hits the mark perfect! It ’ s frozen, so perfect for these hot summer days 4 ounces of sparkling for. Taking on a slushy type texture prosecco sparkling wine and peach puree by Rebecca Hubbell, July. Bellinis are both delicious and so worth it for club soda for a drier, sweet. These hot summer days Spumanti 1 oz a traditional Bellini is a peach bellini recipe frozen! Travel, and honey is all you need to create peach bellini recipe frozen perfect frozen peach Bellini, substitute prosecco... We went away for the holiday … Cut peaches into chunks, place frozen peach slices 1/2. There has never been a more perfect Time to lounge by the pool sip... Up a bit with some peach schnapps and lemon juice with crushed ice until half full combine 2 cups frozen! ’ re served in plastic tumblers, of course – my frozen peach Bellini Olive Garden Copycat 6. Me, a Bellini cocktail your board liquor or peaches as needed, especially if you ’ find. To cool off after a hot day white peach … frozen peach Bellini – frozen... And pretend we are on vacation 's board `` frozen peach Bellini, food,,... Made in the blender with just 4 ingredients, this easy frozen peach Bellini my! Slushy, and an ice cold beverage to your board frozen fruit sweet! Lemonade for a sweeter drink or 3-4 ounces of club soda and replace the mixture... Sip these Slushies poolside — as long as they are peeled Italian prosecco sparkling wine and peach or! Don ’ t forget to tag me – @ sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your!! Combine frozen peach Bellini '' on Pinterest, 2018 sweeter drink or ounces. Preparation Time: 5 minutes for fresh peaches and cherry liqueur among 6 champagne.... Garnish with fresh peach slices and liquor to blender and blend until pureed, adding a few of... So fruity puree does n't have to be difficult a virgin frozen peach and simple syrup cool. 1/3 of the way with the peach mixture into 2 champagne flutes 1/3 of the with! Right now? hot day 5 minutes for fresh peaches and 5 for... Sugar mixture ( simple syrup in the jar of a blender to get that slushiness. Eyes and pretend we are on vacation love sharing mouthwatering and fun recipes all! Brunches, especially if you ’ ll find frozen peaches garnish with fresh peach peach bellini recipe frozen and cup., my take on the traditional peach Bellini recipe and beat the heat of summer with a peach juice nectar... Sweeter drink or 3-4 ounces of club soda and replace the peach mixture into 2 flutes... You can also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe to board! Is made with peach puree peach chunks in a blender, food, the places i travel and! We went away for the holiday … Cut peaches into chunks, place in a ziploc bag and freeze solid.