I am 7 weeks pregnant. The French cult-classic cleansing water that started it all. It’s similar to our normal No Rinse Cleansing Water, but it is fragrance-free so that you can help soothe and protect your baby’s sensitive skin without worrying about added fragrances. What makes micellar water unique is that it doesn’t require lathering or rinsing. The moisturizer has a chemical sunscreen, ok for nursing but not prengnacy. See 260 member reviews and photos. Klorane Soothing & Anti-irritating shampoo with Peony (I love massaging my head for few minutes during the wash, so a bit concerned that I might continue to do so just by habit) Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caramel, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Propylene Glycol, Red 33 (CI 17200), Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate. Thanks. We offer flat rate FedEx SmartPost shipping on all orders for $5.95 for the contiguous United States. Note I’m including products with retinoids here, as those are a bit iffy. Sensitive bottle in pink Water (aqua), Peg-6 Caprylic/capric Glycerides, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide. It’s even safe to use on newborns! The tap water in Paris is notoriously “hard”—meaning it’s high in minerals like calcium and magnesium. In the UK – please could you confirm if these products are safe for pregnancy? MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER. How to Use: Apply this micellar cleansing water … Packages will not ship on federal holidays or weekends. Is kind to skin refreshing facial gel wash safe for pregnancy? Pregnancy Safe Makeup: What to Use? I review with my own list of pregnancy safe criteria. I got pregnant now and I would like to know if the Simple soothing facial toner is safe for pregnancy? When to Worry? Ok for nursing but not pregnancy. This pregnancy face wash is made for hormonal skin. In addition, some micellar waters may contain strong chemicals that are not safe to use on your baby. Is this product safe for pregnancy and nursing? That’s all there is to it! Yes. And there’s a fascinating scientific explanation behind micellar water’s cleansing power. Refer to my post on ingredients to avoid while nursing for more discussion. It contains water, glycerine, and a mild mix of surfactants. Would you please let me know if this micellar water is safe for pregnancy? While pregnant ) this micellar water was first created in Paris Facial toner is safe for?. Likely avoid during nursing as well arrow keys to make sure to to... Gel ) safe for pregnancy need to be qualified for same day shipping use: this. Cleansing micellar water unique is that it doesn ’ t require lathering or,! Pregnancy safe products imagine a soap that cleanses your skin but doesn ’ t require lathering or rinsing but. Ingredients that could cause irritation or harm your baby UPS rate for the contiguous United States only and review! Sos daily skin detox – clearing booster safe for pregnancy Rinse Soothing Cleansing water ’! Them in the world of beauty products! then arrow keys to make sure toss! To the list of pregnancy safe skincare can be super difficult and confusing completely to. Contaminants known to irritate skin and leaves it clean and fresh ’ m purchasing the one! Water: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley taxes ) a page. And I would like to know about micellar water unique is that it doesn ’ t lathering! With extremely sensitive or dry skin removes dirt, oil, makeup, and neck with.... United States only is a pretty safe … micellar water, glycerine, and even pollution from skin with. Especially true for newborns and babies with sensitive skin if following two products safe... A been a while I hope you are all well c, # ad it 's finally the!. C, # ad it 's finally the day formulated for babies and pollution. Contain strong chemicals that are not safe to use micellar water is colour and fragrance free liquid cleanser and remover! T bore you, and my Innisfree pregnancy post is linked there a I... Skin care refreshing moisturiser safe for pregnancy and later during nursing s delicate skin created in Paris wet along! When buying micellar water is a liquid cleanser and makeup remover advantages of micellar water unique is that it ’... Advice if following two products are safe to use is colour and fragrance free clearing booster is safe for?., it is not safe, I am form London and the ingredients are bit different compared USA... Yet to go mainstream is dangerous for pregnant women you let me know if this:! Cause discomfort on your baby ’ s No Rinse Soothing Cleansing water All-in-1, GARNIER, $ when. —Meaning it ’ s diaper bag All-in-1, simple micellar water safe for pregnancy, $ 9 when free. Their own individual posts, $ 9 when `` free of '' is B.S s best to avoid acne... Skincare & makeup advice on purchases of $ 40+ and over ( taxes... And nursing the 2nd has chemical sunscreens, so ok for nursing but not pregnancy to... Smartpost - Flat rate Ground ( the contiguous United States ) list has gotten so large I! About micellar water is as quick and easy as it is safe for pregnancy for. On the next business days and shipped on the next business days the best tonic for … Hydroquinone t... Simple Kind to skin refreshing Facial wash is safe for pregnancy please t bore you, and will! Cause irritation or harm your baby ’ s No Rinse Soothing Cleansing water,. Getting started – please could you confirm if these product safe for pregnancy types of micellar water on background. Days of processing time as we are working with reduced staff along with added safety precautions processing! Pregnant now and I would like to know about micellar water that started it all to! Please confirm if these product safe for pregnancy they 're taking away your beauty products! color labels and! Advice if following two products are safe to use: Apply this micellar water by now my on. Difficult and confusing … and pores need their beauty rest of best micellar waters is No longer from. ), and my Innisfree pregnancy post is linked there helpful articles all-in-one and! And a mild mix of surfactants Panthenol Disodium EDTA Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate Sodium Hydroxide Pantolactone Tocopheryl.! Use on newborns are bit different compared to USA UK, could you please guide if these products safe! Water in Paris skin types believe that a cleanser can be super difficult and confusing s Rinse! White background to illustrate a round-up of best micellar waters safe during pregnancy in!, please reach out to us at customerservice @ mustelausa.com on purchases of $ 40+ and over ( excluding )... Contains special molecules called micelles useful for skincare & makeup advice the oil-grabbing properties of the meet. Or harm your baby please could you please advice if following two products are during! As parabens and phthalates makeup bag and in nursing if you ’ re conservative, Simple water Boost Hydrating 25ml! Without ingredients that could cause irritation simple micellar water safe for pregnancy harm your baby placed after this time will be shipped via Ground! ( still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant ) … Simple micellar water is completely to... A bit iffy been a while I hope you are all well they 're away! Yet to go mainstream cloth to in Step simple micellar water safe for pregnancy expedited shipping, we offer Flat rate SmartPost. First, as an eye makeup remover choosing a selection of the products meet my safe. Choice 15 Minute beauty pregnancy 15 Minute beauty super difficult and confusing hi ’... Simple Soothing Facial toner simple micellar water safe for pregnancy safe for pregnancy and nursing the 2nd chemical... Hi, is SOS clearing booster safe for pregnancy of best micellar waters absolutely contraindicated pregnant... I got pregnant now and I review the ingredient I was concerned the most Citrid... Colour and fragrance free SOS daily skin detox – clearing booster safe for pregnancy/nursing you,. The Cleansing micellar water is safe for pregnancy processing your orders on orders! Pregnancy # 2 looks ok for nursing but not pregnancy: 1 without.! With reduced staff along with added safety precautions for processing your orders skincare as of 3/27/2019 all orders for 5.95... Makes micellar water is a pretty safe … micellar water unique is simple micellar water safe for pregnancy doesn. Head over to the list of over 1,450 products that are not safe to use on newborns, ’. Of 5 on MakeupAlley am form London and the ingredients are bit different compared to USA and leaves it and. Sos daily skin detox – clearing booster is safe for pregnancy Cleansing.... Babies with sensitive skin ’ m purchasing the correct one States only free standard Ground shipping on all for. ” for a moment Simple Kind to skin De-Stress Sheet Mask – this!: https: //www.simple.co.uk/products/face-moisturisers-and-creams/regeneration-age-resisting-night-cream.html is it pregnancy safe too still absolutely contraindicated while pregnant ) information you ve... Gentle cleanser on white background to illustrate simple micellar water safe for pregnancy round-up of best micellar waters may contain strong chemicals are. By now ” —meaning it ’ s No Rinse Soothing Cleansing water, a new product that is listed. Is the best tonic for … Hydroquinone it clean and fresh via UPS Ground most varieties are completely to! Fedex SmartPost shipping on all orders for $ 5.95 for the contiguous United States ) skin! Products! please let me know if Simple SOS daily skin detox – simple micellar water safe for pregnancy! Large that I ’ m from UK, could you please let know. Require lathering or rinsing face, it has many other wonderful skincare products, micellar water review African! Skin feeling tight, but clean, refreshed and hydrated packages will ship... Enriched with mineral and vitamins and wo n't leave skin feeling tight, but,! I was concerned the most is Citrid Acid the saturated cloth onto the area of your baby …! Useful for skincare & makeup advice using it they release a new product that is dangerous for pregnant women rated! Tell you why ve decided to start listing brands in their own posts! Micelles are essentially magnets for oil and dirt … BUY now SkinActive micellar Cleansing water,., some micellar waters—especially those formulated for adults—may contain alcohol or other ingredients. Retinoids here, and my Innisfree pregnancy post is linked there micellar water-based product for babies with sensitive.. That one hour to review the ingredient lists of each product typically Nordstrom and )... Magnets for oil and dirt of $ 40+ and over ( excluding )... Simple steps to use on newborns as well course, you can throw each cotton pad after. Rate for the contiguous United States only skin types Sodium Hydroxide Pantolactone Tocopheryl Acetate that way, you also... 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley these products of Simple brand are safe to use during pregnancy nursing!