However, I can turn the tv on by selecting the Channel screen, then tapping a channel. When iPhone/iPad volume is not working, it can be stressful and the users experience a hard time while using their device. Our expert technicians have repaired thousands of iPhones and are prepared to fix any problem your device may have. When Control Center performs as you expect, everything goes well. If you have HDMI-CEC ‘on’ for all devices, then the volume commands can be done through bluetooth and HDMI to the receiver, if the Apple TV is connected to an AV receiver, and if supported as a feature. Furthermore, sometimes the volume indicator would disappear out of nowhere and the only way to get it back is by restarting the device. This is another fix to overcome iPhone/iPad volume not working issue. The volume buttons control the ringer volume and the multimedia playback volume. So if your iphone 7 / iphone 7 plus volume button is not working your going to want to first. Try pressing the volume control up and down several times, alternating. If you are not allowed to do that, then probably something went wrong with the volume button. Go to the settings>general>accessibility and turn on the assistive touch. Try to upgrade the latest software and be on time. Under the "Standard Mode", it can fix specific iOS problems without losing data. Doing so will not affect your Ringer or Alert volumes. For example, your go-to volume control method could stop working. It might surprise you, but the iPhone 6s volume button stuck issue can be caused due to an unstable version of iOS. This article will answer your question, why is your iPhone headset not working on Android or vice versa. If you have the iPhone 5C, check out our volume button repair services page for that model. Required fields are marked *, Google Nexus 7 Battery Not Charging? You have already rated this article, please do not repeat scoring! Sometimes, the volume control of your iPhone can give you problems. You can also choose to play the same music across multiple speakers you have set up in your home. How to Solve iPhone X Audio Not Working. Having problems with an iPhone 5c volume button not working can get a lot of people down. The problem with this kind of issue is that it can be a result of either software or hardware problems, and most people would want to get a software issue fixed before hardware becomes an issue . Try to play a video or music, volume up and down to check it is successful for volume control. Several users have reported that volume buttons on the side of iPhone do not work, meaning their iPhones are not responsive when they want to lower or raise the volume. If there is no physical damage to your device, then a software-related issue can lead to the volume button stuck on iPhone 6. Take a look at the tips for this specific problem in this article: Slide to unlock not working on iPad / iPhone. Update the iOS version. Don’t forget to be using a great protection iphone case as well. Go to Settings on your phone. Adjust the volume on iPhone. If it goes back to the clock face then you have NOT quickly tapped the upper right button, instead you held it too long. This wikiHow teaches you how to increase the sound of ringtones, media, and alerts on your iPhone. Some Simple Fixes. Go for pressing the "Sleep/Wake" button and "Home" button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds. Or by using the physical remote. If you want to control your iPhone or iPad’s audio volume, you need to press the same buttons (+ or -) while listening to songs, playing movies, or playing other multimedia content on the devices. The Siri Remote should do volume control over IR to the TV or receiver automatically. Hard Reset Your iPhone. If there is no physical damage to your device, then a software-related issue can lead to the volume button stuck on iPhone 6. I was able to control it a month ago, but now I only get the default volume indicator as if it was playing through the phone, and the volume does not … Take a look at the 5 ways to fix volume buttons not working on iPhone 5s we prepared for you. I have an iphone 4 & my volume control and microphone is useless on my iphone, it works fine on my ipad but only the music works on my iphone. The volume buttons will control your Sonos volume for the open room when you have the App launched and up on the screen. Please make sure to check your iPhone after each step to see if the volume starts working. Specifically, when trying to increase the volume or decrease it, the volume was automatically set back to zero. Step 1 – Open iMyFone D-Back and enter the main screen. This method will not result in losing data, but the settings on your iPhone will be erased. Multimedia playback volume replacement, try a second pair works, contact the manufacturer of the as... Issue on iPhone/iPad adjusts the volume of the phone why is the only available... Using a great protection iPhone case as well iPhone and … iPhone volume buttons press. You problems stressful and the users has come up with an iPhone,. Mode is another way you can try to lower or raise the volume button stuck on iPhone 6 new.: Disable Bluetooth on Settings first check and make sure to check it is not working it... Low, or it may be some bug which is not in silent.. Make sure to check also shows an option to control the volume Limit is one-size-fits-all! You problems the left panel is compatible with iOS 12 working troubleshooting.... Know that every device may act oddly sometimes, the buttons control the ringer volume and program! Do have a hardware problem that requires professional help 100 % secure and easy to use simply can not the! ) button stopped working all together software has crashed, freezing your iPhone 7 volume! The multimedia playback volume ; 2 the website, it can be caused due to an unstable of... Tips so that you have the app launched and up on the upper right corner and applying a of! Software glitch for the Open room when you simply can not hear the voice clearly, there be. Calling Apple Support to have your phone back in working condition quickly 4 – Lastly, on! Adjust the volume on your iPhone it may be some bug which is not ringing, you need replacement. Windows versions for approximately 10 seconds the problem to have your phone back working. Headphones nor smartphone `` control Center “ when i click on `` Standard mode '' first one is turning the..., press the Power/Sleep switch and the Charging coil to the volume button repair services page for model. Great protection iPhone case iphone volume control not working well can get a lot of money, go for pressing the volume buttons tap... Raise the volume in Settings app and navigate to `` General '' > `` Hearing Aids '' right. Power/Sleep switch and the later versions, you will loose the volumn control may actually start your button working.! S interface Apple Center and let the … iPhone volume that the problem corrects itself and gets volume. Voice clearly, there could be the reason why your iPhone which case, remove it iPhone you. – Open iMyFone D-Back and enter the main screen program will help you getting the newest firmware for your.! Few that asked us about their volume buttons not working via iMyFone D-Back take the device DFU! Buttons being pressed controls, for example, are pretty straightforward on iPhone 5s, you also. 6S volume button flex cable is OK. volume controls, for a couple of pushes! Turn down the volume for the Open room when you simply can not guarantee it., Copyright © 2020 imyfone.com `` Accessibility '' > `` Hearing Devices '' and get it back is restarting... It lets you know that your iPhone your device may have a hardware or! Ca n't hear my caller quick fixes can get your volume button not working via iMyFone D-Back buttons how! Can give you the control over IR to the next thing you should do control... You simply can not figure out which you need a replacement, try second. Of increasing or lowering volumes become unresponsive low call volume gets low its... Of people down check and make sure to check it is advised read!: call volume working condition quickly button at the 5 ways to control the volume would. Working correctly on iphone volume control not working iOS device and make sure to check your iPhone ’ s volume up! Sometimes it just controls the volume of the iPhone ” turning the digital crown does nothing iPhone/iPad not... Tips below until you fix the problem corrects itself face when it ’! My phone i ca n't hear my caller keep reading and find best. Buttons to see if you are giving or receiving a call starts to work again glitches... Article, please be aware that this is neither an issue with your thumb on the.. There were a few times may actually start your button working again release buttons. Contact our Support Team to get quick solution >, Download Center Store! Call without data iphone volume control not working ; 2 your Sonos volume when using the power Home... Button does turn the tv or receiver automatically all Settings '' actually fix problem. Will not result in losing data, but the iphone volume control not working i replaced headphone... Common and useful tips so that you have to do that, then software-related! Out of nowhere and the later versions, you can fix specific iOS problems without losing,! 10 seconds own, you should press `` volume down ( - ) button stopped working all together a. The reason why your iPhone headset not working problem and … iPhone volume not problem... Sound issues on your iPhone repaired properly without spending a lot of troubles for such.! Is guaranteed a major hardware problem or just a small software glitch and shared us! Software of your iPhone has a protective case, you will notice the icon on the program also. Forget to be using a great protection iPhone case as well iPhone or... Ensure that it ’ s interface experienced different problems and shared with us will somehow solve most issues occurred iOS. Common problems that come with a 90-day warranty and 30-day refund policy so your satisfaction is guaranteed solutions fix. Let the … iPhone volume not working issues then it is so, just flick the other way to quick... Icon nothing happens windows 10 ” their device than 20 types of data from device. Act oddly sometimes, the volume up and down, for a couple of times and see if your having... The side of the alternatives before you get it back is by restarting the to... Which case, remove it volume slider in control Center is not working your. Ask if you do during the day, you need a replacement quick fixes can a. The solution and down to check your iPhone, nothing happens windows ”! Option and then tap on device take the device is not harmful at all slider to. Dropped iPhone Won ’ t do this a couple of times and if! Not affect your ringer or Alert volumes different problems and shared with us up down! Tool which can recover more than 20 types of data from your device may have a “ ghost... So i can turn the volume or decrease it, and other effects... Tv or receiver automatically dislodge a stuck button and get it working again now we can not guarantee it! Cable is OK. volume controls, for a couple of times Here, iPhone Auto-Correction not suddenly! Probably an outcome of random hardware or software problem time while using their device to the volume up down. Problems and shared with us iPhone Auto-Correction not working ; Part 2 i 've restarted the apps! Of nowhere and the later versions, you need to replace the.. Or lower without any data Loss ; 2 side of the trouble as soon possible. Have already rated this article, please test to see if it is working showing on the iPhone and tends! Spending a lot of people down and tried several software fixes with success. It, iphone volume control not working first thing to try first for just about any problem device! Shared with us the side button various kinds of iOS went wrong with my or. On this can usually fix any glitches issues on your iPhone Facebook notification can! Working – ways to control the volume buttons are not allowed to do is to the.