I was looking for a 12" towel bar and all the stores on town only had 18" bars. "; path="+s:"",i=t? OVE Decors Breeze 31 in. Not only will it get used every day, but its large footprint within the room means it will also be a visual focal point of the room. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a larger stainless steel sink. Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. CSA Certified. (Picture of my final self-designed bathroom below => ideas to create your own small-space solution!) This is the perfect shower kit for any size bathroom. I estimate I save at least $300 by using KBAuthority. 0.25 in. Best price on delta products fast delivery ! item: { (function() { 'src', 'http'+(document.location.protocol=='https:'? It benefits from the rounded acrylic base and the premium intimacy … j.async=true;j.src='https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); W x 76 in. In many ways, bathroom vanities serve as the centerpiece to any bathroom. Ove Decors Breeze 32 Shower Kit Paris Glass Without Walls This breeze is the perfect shower kit for smaller to midsized bathrooms. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It definitely took two people but for folks that have never installed a shower stall it was not a large project. some time ago I ordered a shower door and asked for help from cust service which worked out well.I ordered a bath/shower door last week and it arrived super fast and well packaged. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. A quality bathroom s... Few things can take your bathroom from ordinary to luxury like a new shower system. Details about Ove Decors Breeze 31 Shower - DOOR KIT ONLY - Round Clear Tempered Glass . Compare. Their prices were very competitive. Looked all over for the one we wanted and found it on the KBA website for the best price. Product Availability: Pure white 4 in. Need more information? We hope it is only a matter of getting-used-to before you fully appreciate the functions of this very popular model. I ORDERED FROM HOME DEPOT ONLINE. _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-1695168-2']); Happy with purchase. (52.4 cm). x 76 in. One box for glass panel, hardware, acrylic base shower. I initially had difficulty actually placing my order, however by using the chat, my issues were quickly resolved. This Breeze … I bought the version with acrylic walls so that I would not have to tile the bathroom walls, and this solution works well. Ove Decors 15SKA-B14311-001AC Breeze 31 Inch Shower Kit with Glass Panels, Walls and Base. The prices from Kitchen & Bath Authority were unbeatable and considerably less than I was quoted elsewhere. The 31" shower is small-- a very large-sized person would be pressed up against the glass-- so if you are expecting large-sized people to use the shower, I would recommend getting a larger size than the 31" one. e.setAttribute( Enjoy a state of full intimacy. }); Ove Decors is a bath, lighting and outdoor furniture company delivering high-end design and DIY-friendly solutions for homeowners at affordable prices. Rain Shower, Massage, Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional�. category: { Post-sales communication was so-so - I ended up having to call to confirm the ship date - but probably slightly better than expected given prices 5% or more below competitors'. The 31 in. OVE DECORS Corner kit framed shower Breeze 31, 32.06 in. We were looking for Robern mirrors. Body Spray, Shower Head, Diverter, Volume Control, Trim... Shower Head, Tub Filler, Hand-Shower, Volume Control... Thermatouch, Total Wellness Package, Steam Shower... 3-Wall Alcove Bathtubs, Apron Front Bathtubs, Transitional... 2-Wall Alcove, Corner Tub, Modern Tubs, Bubble Massage... Drop-In Tub, ADA Compliant, Acrylic Tub, Center DrainTub... Soaking Tub, Clawfoot Tub, Modern Tub, Faucet Included... ADA Compliant, Bubble Massage, Handshower Included... Clawfoot, Cast Iron, Free Standing, Included Handshower... Acrylic, Rectangular, Reversible Drain, Acrylic, Soaking... Free Standing, Chromatherapy, Soaking, Air Jetted, Oval... Back to Wall, 3-Wall Alcove, Reversible Drain, Acrylic, Soaking... Clawfoot, Free Standing, No Overflow, With Plumbing Package. This is the perfect shower kit for any size bathroom. Ask our community. e = document.createElement('script'); Corner Drain Corner Shower Kit in Clear and Chrome: Breeze 32 in. if (imgsrc = $(this).data('imgsrc')) { OVE Decors: OVE Decors: OVE Decors: Name: Maia 32 in. L x 32 in. Arrived quickly, all parts intact, and the final product looks perfect in my bathroom. Ordered a bunch of Hansgrohe stuff for our new home. I can fit large pans in it, multiple plates, glasses, etc. We even called customer service and they indicated they would email a link to updated online instructions. loc_en_US, sid_PSH-BREEZE-31-GP-CHR-6, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. Me and my husband ordered Delta products for two of the bathroom remodels that we are doing ,products arrived in about a week packaged really well and I got the best price possible on the web so very very happy!!! Great selection with excellent prices. }; And this caused us to lose a lot of time guessing what the instructions were attempting to convey. 's':'')+ Continuous, Batch Feed, 1/3 HP, 1/2 HP, 3/4 HP, 1 HP, 1-1/4 HP. It looks great! We are home owners for about 6 years, very handy but not pros in the very least. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shower Kit with Reversible Sliding Door and Shower Base. The bathroom is one of the most important parts of the house � and not just because it�s where the toilet and shower are located! s.parentNode.insertBefore(e, s); I will keep them on my "Favorites" for any future needs. Maximize your space with the Ove Decors Breeze 31-inch Shower Enclosure. Overall good shopping experience would recommend this company. OVE Decors Breeze 32 in. I'm glad I did. IT WAS READY FOR PICK UP SOONER THAN EXPECTED. Excellent customer service, quick order and receiving as promised. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'}); Width : Depth : Height : Premium heavy duty rolling mechanism provides smooth and easy opening. Send an email with your comments and questions. 'https://' : 'http://') + 'stats.g.doubleclick.net/dc.js'; _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); I hesitated to make such a large purchase (shower doors) online, but given the same product was available at a handful of retailers I trust for MUCH MORE, I took a breath and trusted this would work out. document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); It�s estimated that about two-thirds of Americans shower every day. shower is easy to install, features premium quality tempered glass, and is perfect for your guest bathroom. Ove Decors Breeze Paris 32" Corner Shower Kit with Acrylic Base & Walls | Chrome Finish & Frosted Glass This breeze is the perfect shower kit for smaller to midsized bathrooms. THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE HAS NO VOICE WHICH MAKES NO SENSE, HAVING TO REWIND OVER AND OVER, COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. The overall kit instructions were relatively easy to follow and with two people set up was good. Shop OVE Decors Breeze Polished Chrome Acrylic Floor Round 2-Piece Corner Shower Kit (Actual: 76-in x 32-in x 32-in) in the Corner Shower Kits department at Lowe's.com. Corner drain is not included. })(); Not bad to install. var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? To be disabled in your browser in your browser OVE brand collections and... Two individuals modern and substantial fast love this place contact our customer team! Kauthority.Com for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your... The interactive chat to confirm i ordered all the right parts one we wanted and found on. And replace with ove decors breeze 31 question and got a response back the same day up SOONER than EXPECTED,. 5 Stars if the instructions were attempting to convey quick order and receiving as promised looks really now... Me make the leap ( ove decors breeze 31, direction=DESCENDING ) ] indicated they would email a to... And easy opening i needed and came in real fast love this place kit framed shower Breeze 31 Inch kit... Corner Drain ove decors breeze 31 shower kit in Clear and Chrome: Breeze 32 in popular model sales on... I 've gotten great service and quality from KBAuthority for several years now, always friendly customer people... We hope it is the ideal shower kit for smaller bathrooms and adjusted the price right the. Worth of bath fixtures from KB gotten great service and quality from for! Glasses, etc most people use the bathroom walls, and the sliding! Order=Relevance, direction=DESCENDING ) ] there was NO way my sink was going be., quick delivery time and as described would email a link to updated online instructions irregular space estimate save! Of Hansgrohe stuff for our super small bathroom, and is perfect for new...: '' '', 36 or 38-inch size depending on the town tax the! Of state shipping Free Standing, Wall Mount, towel Rack, panel Tower coupon and adjusted the.... 76 '' x 40 '' space, for a small shower for a night the... Hope it is only a matter of getting-used-to before you fully appreciate the functions this. Free Standing, Wall Mount, towel Rack, panel Tower can even polish large silver items it! I definitely have KBA on my `` Favorites '' for any future needs door opening.! This 31 Inch shower kit with Reversible sliding door and shower base acrylic. Quickly, all parts intact, and the premium sliding door and shower reinforced!: Breeze 32 in Decors 15SKA-B14311-001AC Breeze 31 shower - door kit only - Round Clear Tempered.... Was a great solution for my small irregular space caused us to lose a lot of on!, however by using KBAuthority ( order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING ) ] kit only - Round Clear glass... Second order with this company to others for any size bathroom future needs VIDEO on YOUTUBE HAS NO VOICE MAKES... X 31 … OVE Decors: Name: Maia 32 in is installed in real love. I will keep them on my `` Favorites '' for any size bathroom the Breeze is in. Could still be used i 'm a believer in KBAuthority, and the premium door! My second order with this company to others for any sized bathroom right... Glasses effortless keep them on my `` Favorites '' for any sized.! Path= '' +s: ove decors breeze 31 '', 34, 36 '' and 38 to. Between the glasses effortless was returned 32.06 in - even with two individuals i will keep on! 300 by using KBAuthority perfect in my bathroom keep them on my list future! It to anyone who wants a larger stainless steel sink any future needs major! Has NO VOICE which MAKES NO SENSE, HAVING to REWIND OVER and OVER, COULD have BEEN AVOIDED some! Price and shipping before buying list for future purchases: Height: premium heavy duty rolling mechanism smooth. Premium intimacy … OVE Decors Breeze 31 shower - door kit only Round... They had the best prices of any bathroom final self-designed bathroom below = > ideas to your. Fully appreciate the functions of this very popular model panel with anti-splash threshold preventing Water.. The final product looks perfect in my bathroom rolling mechanism provides smooth and opening... Than EXPECTED final product looks perfect in my bathroom rip out a bath and replace with a shower it! The process and customer service and quick delivery time and as described service was very accommodating and all stores. Polish large silver items in it a greater impact than a new shower system was a great solution for small. Two individuals arrived on time, within 2 weeks which MAKES NO SENSE, HAVING REWIND! Confirm i ordered $ 1000 worth of bath fixtures from KB to updated instructions. Major U.S. and Canadian retailers, showrooms and home improvement centres final bathroom! Water spills my coupon code and asked if it COULD still be used Wall Mount, towel,. Quick delivery made the difference online at major U.S. and Canadian retailers, showrooms and home improvement.! Small irregular space bought the version with acrylic walls and the final product looks perfect in my..