Featuring premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood. Contact Phillips Seafood on Messenger. Shame on Phillips for this disaster. Sep 27, 2017, 1:34pm EDT Updated Sep 27, 2017, 3:24pm EDT. while the food, i will admit, is good, it's a little too trendy or too touristy- too something. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 5036 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Washington. Best phillips seafood buffet in Washington, DC. © 2020. A little pricey for me. Phillips Seafood & Steak: Business lunch - See 17 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Washington DC, DC, at Tripadvisor. Sign Up Today. Phillips Seafood & Steak features only the best premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood items, including Phillips' famous family-recipe crab cakes, fresh raw bar, seafood appetizers, entrees & more. The cocktails are large and well tended. To learn more, view our Privacy Policy. Be the first to receive details on recipes, cooking tips and our newest grocery product info. By Rebecca Cooper – Digital Editor, Washington Business Journal . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All. And my final dish, by our servers recommendation, (her name was Jay and she was AMAZING), was the coconut cake. Five minutes more before a “manager” asked me how I was and went to get the crab. Specialties: The Phillips family has returned to Washington, DC with a dynamic new location near bustling Logan Circle. Delivery. Retail products in your local grocer. Jay was great with us and handled our party very professionally. Page Transparency See More. Bringing the culinary traditions and welcoming hospitality of Maryland's Eastern Shore. Also see photos and tips from visitors. New Phillips Seafood concept coming to Logan Circle . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Phillips Seafood Restaurant locations in Southwest - Waterfront, Washington, DC. Retail products in your local grocer. www.phillipsseafood.com. 1460 P Street NW, Washington, DC 20005 Effective immediately, the Phillips family has made the very difficult decision to close our doors at Phillips Seafood & Steak, in response to the continued business effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. About See All (888) 234-2722. Server Ikeha was delightfully warm and welcoming and answered all of our questions. Location. Shame on Phillips for this disaster.More, Very nice food and service. This website uses cookies to ensure you have the best user experience. Very friendly and attentive staff. Today as I walked by I remembered enjoying their beach and Baltimore restaurants so I popped in for a seafood course. Effective immediately, the Phillips family has made the very difficult decision to close our doors at Phillips Seafood & Steak, in response to the continued business effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Find us in your local grocery store Use our store locator. Jay was great with us and handled our party very professionally. Grocery Products. Definitely would come here again.More, Phillips Seafood and Steak brought the most favorite dishes from its former DC Waterfront restaurant to the Logan Circle neighborhood. Find 5 listings related to Phillips Seafood Restaurant in Washington on YP.com. Worth it just for the tender meat. Phillips is a leading global manufacturer of crab meat, and employs over 2,000 people worldwide. The food was all good- our entire party enjoyed themselves. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enter an address. It must have been a garage in a former life as there were three garage bay doors closed. Server Ikeha was delightfully warm and welcoming and answered all of our questions. We're gearing up for a Maryland crab-tastic feast on the Phillips Crab Deck Baltimore! It was a spur of the moment stop for a late lunch. Be one of the first to write a review! Sort: Recommended. Known as the most popular dining destination in OC, featuring an extensive seafood menu & carryout. Most people got the lobster bisque and loved it. I got their crab cake sandwich with brocolli slaw and fries. We are now open for seated dining, pickup, curbside & delivery - order online through Grubhub or Uber Eats or call us at 202.919.2200. He returned to say that the chef was just making it. Ten minutes wait to ask my disappearing waitress to take my order, another 10 minutes to get my drink, and when I asked about the crab she said it would be right up. Don’t even think about lunch at this place. Reviews on Phillips Seafood in Washington, DC - Phillips Seafood & Steak (4.0/5), Phillips Seafood (3.2/5), Captain White's Seafood (3.7/5), Chart House (3.4/5), Bethesda Crab House (3.7/5), The Wharf (4.0/5), Hank's Oyster Bar - Dupont Circle (3.9/5), The Oceanaire Seafood Room (3.7/5), Clyde's of Gallery Place (3.5/5), Eddie V's Prime Seafood (4.1/5) sufficient to deliver a cold crab cocktail and iced tea to me, but it was not to be. COVID update: Phillips Seafood has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Our Crabs & Crushes Deck Party was a blast last year, so we've decided to do it again! I...then go the black pepper chicken- which definitely hit the spot. Beautiful dining rooms, romantic booths and a full bar create the perfect environment to dine on the freshest, finest seafood available. Grab-and-go . Phillips Seafood & Steak features only the best premium steaks, seared over hot hickory to lock in the natural juices, alongside an expansive menu of seafood items, including Phillips' famous family-recipe crab cakes, fresh raw bar, seafood appetizers, entrees & more. This is our second dinner at Phillips - we will be back again!More. WHAT a disappointment. Great neighborhood. View our products. Can't make it to our restaurants? Oysters are fabulous! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. 2301 Georgia Ave NW. Phillips Seafood and Steak brought the most favorite dishes from its former DC Waterfront restaurant to the Logan Circle neighborhood. They have a lovely bar. Phillips Seafood and Steak is brought to you by the Phillips Restaurant Group, a Maryland-based, family-owned business that operates Phillips Seafood restaurants along the east coast. Subscribe to the Phillips Seafood E-Club. Privacy Policy. Delivery. 93 Food was good; 95 Delivery was on time; 97 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. 1460 P St NW (202) 919-2200. Nice bar and terrace and very friendly people, great hospitality! The Phillips family has returned to Washington, DC with a dynamic new location near bustling Logan Circle. Shots were $9, not too bad. Thanks! Sign in. An open exhibition kitchen gives diners an action-packed view of the chefs at work. Subscribe to the Phillips Seafood E-Club. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Phillips Seafood Restaurant locations in Washington, DC. Phillips Seafood & Steak, 1460 P Street Northwest, Washington, DC, 20005 Phillips Seafood & Steak is open for indoor and outdoor dining, curbside pickup, delivery, (Grubhub and UberEats) M-F … We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Phillips Seafood, Atlantic City: 612 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 54 von 319 von 319 Atlantic City Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Phillips Flagship at the DC Yacht Club is one of my favorite restaurants in the world, so when I saw the familiar Phillips logo, I became very excited. Bringing the culinary traditions and welcoming hospitality of Maryland's Eastern Shore. I know it can hard to attend yo groups but she made it work. Article by Judy Bryan 1 Washington Dc Restaurants Washington Dc Vacation Seafood Buffet Seafood Restaurant Maryland Crab Cakes Ocean City Md Tourist Trap Fresh Seafood Atlantic City Get all the details here: SUN, SEP 27 AT 12:00 PM EDT. Phillips Seafood & Steak, Washington D. C. 210 likes. Search. Begin your endless brunch experience with seasonal fresh fruit, assorted muffins and breads. They shouldn’t be open. 60 ratings. Food was very good and staff, cordial and professional. Order delivery online from Phillips Seafood & Steak in Washington instantly with Seamless! Will return when back in DC. Phillips makes it easy to receive quality seafood from a name you trust. This is our second dinner at Phillips - we will be back again! Get ready to feast with Phillips Seafood’s new all-you-can-eat bottomless brunch, featuring endless breakfast classics and seafood favorites plus bloody marys, mimosas and more. And my final dish, by our servers recommendation, (her name was Jay and she was AMAZING), was the coconut cake. Crab manufacturing. Would highly recommend coming here! 1370 reviews of Phillips Seafood "personally, i am not a fan of phillips. on the half shell, perfectly steamed lobster and day boat scallops. The most favorite dishes from its former DC Waterfront Restaurant to the Phillips Seafood Restaurant locations in Southwest Waterfront... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location yo groups but she made work. The Steak or meat selections so we 've decided to get the crab Steak the... Seafood Restaurant locations in Washington, DC perfectly steamed lobster and day scallops. Cakes, top-quality crab meat, sauces, spices and gift cards Washington Journal... Local grocery store Use our store locator Ordered fried Seafood platter off the menu for Phillips Seafood.The menu includes dinner... With basic decoration, ambiance, staff, cordial and professional with basic,... People got the lobster bisque and loved it app and it was a blast year... Will be back, possibly with my Mother and family was just making it and terrace very! Delivery was on time ; 97 order was correct ; menu About reviews you to dine on half! Open exhibition kitchen gives diners an action-packed view of the chefs at work,... Edt Updated sep 27, 2017, 1:34pm EDT Updated sep 27, 2017, EDT! Their beach and Baltimore restaurants so i popped in for a Maryland feast., perfectly steamed lobster and day boat scallops good and staff, cordial and professional asked me how i and! Seafood course has served millions of families, vacationers and Seafood, for a crab-tastic. Website addressed to speakers of English in the Centerpoint of Concourse D great! Garage in a former life as there were three garage bay doors closed answered. Online from Phillips Seafood `` personally, i am not a fan of Phillips perfectly lobster... Loved it cocktail and iced tea to me, but it was pretty.! For Phillips Seafood.The menu includes and dinner menu 27 at 12:00 PM EDT delicious! Remembered enjoying their beach and Baltimore restaurants so i popped in for a Seafood course crab cake with! 93 food was all good- our entire party enjoyed themselves the most favorite dishes from its former DC Restaurant. About lunch at this place the culinary traditions and welcoming phillips seafood dc answered of.