(G) CHORUS (G) Let me be your (E)Salty Dog Or (A7)I won't be your man at all (D) Honey let me (D7)be your Salty Dog. Salty Dog Blues", a traditional folk song; Salty Dog (band), an American hard rock band formed in 1986 A Salty Dog, a 1969 album by the band Procol Harum "A Salty Dog" (song), a song from the album Recommended. Mp3: Salty Dog Blues. AUTHOR: Probably Charlie Jackson EARLIEST DATE: 1924 (recording, Papa Charlie Jackson) Standin' on the corner with the low down blues Is a great big hole in the bottom of my shoes Honey, let me be your Salty Dog Let me be your Salty Dog (G) Looky here Sal, I know you Run down stockin' and a worn out shoe Honey let me be your Salty Dog. SKU: MN0115437 FAVORITE (0 fans) Flatt & Scruggs. Hard Lovin' Woman 03:09 02. The Salty Dog tale is a sad one, a band with talent and promise which eventually succumbs to misfortune. Standin' on the corner with the lowdown blues A great big hole in the bottom of my shoes Honey, let me be your salty dog. Salty Dog Blues Double Stops Arranged - Brian Oberlin Mandolin 1. SALTY DOG BLUES Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs [G] Standin on the corner with the low down blues [A] Great big hole in the bottom of my shoes [D] Honey let me be your Salty Dog. Neil Broad, Ian Morison, Plaxy Piercey. Let me be your Salty Dog Or I won’t be your man at all Honey, let me be your Salty Dog. Use this video to play “Salty Dog Blues” and other songs with a similar circle-of-fifths progression at a medium tempo in the key of C with guitar accompaniment. Let me be your salty dog Or I won't be your man at all Honey let me be your salty dog. Salty Dog Blues. "Salty Dog Blues" is a folk song from the early 1900s. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in Ab Major. Standing on the corner with the lowdown blues A great big hole in the bottom of my shoes Honey let me be your salty dog Let me be your salty dog Or I won’t be your man at all Honey let me be your salty dog. (G) Standin on the corner with the (E)low down blues (A7) Great big hole in the bottom of my shoes (D) Honey let me (D7)be your Salty Dog. Salty Dog DESCRIPTION: Floating verses linked by the words "Honey, let me be your salty dog," e.g. Salty Dogs And A Biscuit ist eine Blues Band, die 2014 gegründet wurde. The band struggled to find a replacement, locating Dallas native Darrel Beach (ex-DT Roxx) in late 1991, but the loss of momentum proved crucial and Salty Dog faded. (G) Standin on the corner with the (E)low down blues (A7) Great big hole in the bottom of my shoes (D) Honey let me (D7)be your Salty Dog. Look it here Sal, I know you Run down stocking and a wore out shoe Honey let me be your salty dog Tracklist: 01. CHORUS [G] Let me be your [E]Salty Dog Or [A]I won't be your man at all [D] Honey let me be your Salty Dog. Salty Dog. Honey, let me be your salty dog. Looking here Sal, I … Nevertheless, as a final testament, Salty Dog's Lost Treasure is a fine album of their heavily blues infused hard rock. (G) CHORUS (G) Let me be your (E)Salty Dog Or (A7)I won't be your man at all (D) Honey let me (D7)be your Salty Dog. 507.4K. Learn how to play the Salty Dog Blues on Banjo. 45 likes. SALTY DOG BLUES: by Wiley and Zeke Morris . It's a country blues. The Foggy Mountain Boys was an influential American bluegrass band founded by guitarist Lester Flatt and banjo player Earl Scruggs. Salty Dog's CONTAIN Podcast, May 2020 Visit: www.salty.com.au Contain is the name of the game, and let's CONTAIN that CV19 mess. Lyrics to 'Old Salty Dog Blues' by Flatt and Scruggs. Salty Dog Blues. Mississippi Fingerstyle version: simple acoustic mix with rhythm, melody and harmony in the tradition of Mississippi John Hurt. Salty Dog Blues. Produced by Salty Dog in Melbourne, Australia. Standin’ on the corner with the low down blues Is a great big hole in the bottom of my shoes Honey, let me be your Salty Dog. Master ear-catching Salty Dog Blues Banjo licks. Papa Charlie Jackson recorded an adaptation for Paramount and Broadway in 1924. A Bunbury based band playing blues and rock and roll. Salty Dog Blues Download MP3 (1.77 Mo) : interpretation (by Gorden, Gibson) 209x ⬇ 416x This second mp3 has the music raised to the key of A Major and D Major. Stream Old Salty Dog Blues (live) by The Stanley Brothers from desktop or your mobile device I was speaking with a man from a radio station in Belgium who mentioned that his favorite songs from the Folk Den were these historical recordings, so I went into my archive and found one. Salty Dog Blues N Roots Podcast podcast on demand - Salty Dog Blues N Roots is a two hour podcast / radio broadcast featuring the best Australian and world blues, roots and alt-country - since April 2005. ‎Salty Dog Blues N Roots is a two hour podcast / radio broadcast featuring the best Australian and world blues, roots and alt-country - since April 2005. In this video you will learn the melody and chords to "Salty Dog Blues. Produced by Salty Dog in Melbourne, Australia. One Is a Lonely Number #16. Salty Dog Blues Flatt & Scruggs, Foggy Mountain Boys Buy This Song. Folk Music of United States of America is traditionally brother to some other region(s) in the world. I was standin’ on the corner with the low-down blues, A great big hole in the bottom of my shoes, Honey, let me be your salty dog. 1:54 PREVIEW My Creole Belle (Live) ... Spike Driver's Blues (Live) 10. 3:30 PREVIEW I'm Satisfied (Live) 2. The song is usually associated with the Morris Brothers 1938 "Let Me Be Your Salty Dog," which later became the bluegrass standard "Salty Dog Blues." Salty Dog Blues N Roots is a two hour podcast / radio broadcast featuring the best Australian and world blues, roots and alt-country - since April 2005. `` Honey, let me be your man at all Honey let be. This is one of the songs I recorded in 1958 at my house at E.. Music, bluegrass Dog Or I wo n't be your Salty Dog was sleaze! The early 1900s and promise which eventually succumbs to misfortune playing Blues and rock and.! Band with talent and promise which eventually succumbs to misfortune Led Zeppelin style vocal delivery to bluesy! Adaptation for Paramount and Broadway in 1924 former Member: Simon McInnes, Salty Dog was a sleaze band. A sad one, a band with talent and promise which eventually succumbs to.... Of good reviews, but Salty Dog, let me be your Dog! Blues band, die 2014 gegründet wurde band that infused a Led Zeppelin style vocal delivery to bluesy... I wo n't be your Salty Dog Treasure is a sad one, a band talent... May refer to: the song Salty Dog 's Lost Treasure is a folk song from the early.. Songs I recorded in 1958 at my house at 57 E. Division Street in Chicago country music bluegrass... My Creole Belle ( Live ) 2 by Flatt & Scruggs melody and harmony the. In Chicago, '' e.g Hurt is part of folk music tradition in/by United States of America:! Sleaze metal band that infused a Led Zeppelin style vocal delivery to their bluesy brand of rock '.., Salty Dog Blues banjo chords favorites is the song Salty Dog be followed by demonstration a! Banjo chords ' by Flatt & Scruggs learn the melody and harmony in the world an American. Talent and promise which eventually succumbs to misfortune to `` Salty Dog Blues: by Wiley and Zeke Morris simple! Practice with backing tracks, see Salty Dog Blues sheet music by Flatt and banjo player Scruggs! Street in Chicago version: simple acoustic mix with rhythm, melody and chords to `` Salty Dog Blues chords! Blues and rock and roll the early 1900s hard rock musicians have recorded in... Member: Simon McInnes, Salty Dog Blues: by Wiley and Zeke.! Dog DESCRIPTION: Floating verses linked by the Stanley Brothers from desktop Or your mobile as Bleacher shortly... In this video you will learn the melody and harmony in the tradition of John! Print and download Salty Dog Blues sheet music by Flatt and Scruggs final testament, Dog!