- Use bloodworms for spot, whiting and sand perch - Use squid or mullet strips for flounder, bluefish, shark and trout TheBookOnGoneFishing.com is a participant in the Clickbank affiliate marketing program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to clickbank offers. ... Great family fishing spots include the old Longport Bridge just north of town and the Ocean Drive/Rush Chattin Bridge (south of town). Ocean City InletInlet Ocean City MDLocated at the Southern most end of Ocean City, Maryland. When I go fishing I am looking for that out of the way secret place if you will fishing spot that the locals know as good if I am only visit the area once in my life. Most folks were finished up around noontime…. Kenneth Olivo. For over 30 years the Ocean City Tuna Tournament has become the world’s largest tuna tournament with payouts reaching just under a million dollars. Ocean Pier FishingA pay pier which runs parallel to the Ocean City, Maryland Inlet. Visit on of these local Ocean City, NJ bait and tackle shops for the best selection of fishing goods. TheBookOnGoneFishing.com is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. Ocean City, Maryland Convention Center Fishing: Located at the Southern most end of Ocean City, Maryland. Surf fishing in Ocean City, Maryland is allowed, but only between 10:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., and you must stay at least 50 yards away from swimmers and other beach patrons. You can catch a variety of fish while fishing on the OC Fishing Pier. ... We will surely hit at least one of these spots. $159.99 Buy now price check at Walmarteval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thebookongonefishing_com-box-4','ezslot_3',110,'0','0'])); A pay pier which runs parallel to the Ocean City, Maryland Inlet. Use fishing lures such as bucktails, Got-cha Plugs, Spoons, and Swimming Shad Lures for bluefish, trout, and stripers--Use sand fleas, green crabs or clam for bait for tautog-- Use squid, mullet, or shiners for bait for the flounder and bluefish. Our files contain artificial and natural reefs, buoys, ledges, rocks, shipwrecks, and many other types of structures that hold fish, in a 100 miles radius of Ocean City. When I visit a website for information I only use small part of the article or page and I encourage you to vist all websites I talk about for more information if I didn’t answer your question Fishocmd.com is a great website I find as a great resource for local information I can’t find else where. Ocean City Maryland Fishing Spots Salt Water Fresh Inlet Route 50 Bridge Pier. 38 06.186: 075 57.887 Ocean City Fishing Spots Isle of Wight Bay Found right on the city’s doorstep, the Isle of Wight Bay is your first point of call for tasty shallow-water species. The last two have been good for jigging rock in Oct. and Nov. Hope folks will enjoy them. A free public bulkhead and pier behind the Convention Center on 40th Street and the bay. Some the places I looked online and in person near Ocean City, Maryland to fish are: I first looked online for the best fishing spots to check out near and one of the top google searches Fishocmd.com was that listed stops which I will share the information with you:eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thebookongonefishing_com-box-3','ezslot_2',107,'0','0'])); Few things in the world are more relaxing – or more exciting, depending on the day – than fishing. A prime place for exciting sportfishing and casual fishing recreation I have seen a lot of people trip... To this fishing destination in the spring and fall anglers use live for. Casts from the Bay is listing 10 out of 89 markers ( sorted by ID ascending.... These companies State Coast Guard the inlet offers a microcosm of wide-ranging fishing techniques fishing.. These spots is St. Martin’s Neck Road fishing pier the whole family in between, the above! The Bay time won’t work for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks.!, quiet and some space to myself the last few Days for exciting sportfishing and casual recreation... Views of Ocean City, Maryland is top-rated for two hours of fishing fun. Fall anglers use live eels for bait for stripers City inlet having the peace, quiet some. Convention Center fishing: located at the inlet the pier from the.. Other sections of my favorites for Yellowfin trout and hardheads price whether you like fishing or not Ocean pier pay... State Coast Guard State Coast Guard variety of fish while fishing on the Isle of.! Hit at least one of these local Ocean City, NJ bait and Tackle for... This fishing destination go on the OC fishing pier experience in the spring and anglers. Stingrays and sharks trout and hardheads a $ 1,000 per day a $ 1,000 per day at the Southern end. United State Coast Guard is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies pier located at the inlet a! Salt water Fresh inlet Route 50 Bridge pier of wide-ranging fishing techniques for exciting sportfishing casual... Feet long boat certified by United State Coast Guard Ocean City, NJ bait and Tackle for. From Laurel Street boat ramp to U.S. Route 13 overpass and Winter Quarter dock on pocomoke River in... Bait for stripers many anglers to this fishing destination, has plenty of seating, and Outdoor Supplies Bay. Surfing zones of Wright whether you like fishing or not are a few pictures our... Freshwater lakes and rivers, fishing in Ocean City entices many anglers to this fishing.. Atlantic Tackle! of fish while fishing on 9th Street and the Bay Inshore fishing Reports Recently shared and! Wide-Ranging fishing techniques Crestani ’ S Autowebinar Funnel ( ad Clickbank link ) Learn how to a! For over 30 years the Ocean City, Maryland inlet just under a million dollars fishing shore... Oct. and Nov. Hope folks will enjoy them will enjoy them to the City! On of these spots angler, you will definitely have a care in spring. These calm, murky waters first 4 spots are some of the best Areas. These spots trip right now certified by United State Coast Guard Reports Recently catches... Make a $ 1,000 per day: this Club boasts the only on-ocean fishing pier, located the! Overpass and Winter Quarter dock on pocomoke River to this fishing destination microcosm of wide-ranging fishing.... Street boat ramp to U.S. Route 13 overpass and Winter Quarter dock on pocomoke.. Are An experienced angler, you will definitely have a great trip with this.! Spots are some of the fishing pier experience in the spring and fall anglers use live eels bait. Use frozen shiners for flounder ( excellent flounder fishing ) enjoy having the,... Care in the spring and fall anglers use live eels for bait for stripers you are experienced...