If you aren’t in the U.S. you’ll likely have a different handle to use. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. No I Don't Want Your Number Tik Tok Compilation (Bastille - No Angels) Your browser does not support the audio element. You can also contact the support team from within the settings of the TikTok application. You can ask anything about the app, how the payment system works, and how can you make money using the app. My tiktok got deleted and i don’t even know why and i want it back because i have a lot of tiktok and some of them mean a lot to me. Ajay Shashi You copied my Logo you used my design and color and concept this is registered and the theme we must talk i will proceed to sue you with copyright infringement! If they lose users, it would be hard for them to survive in this competitive market. TikTok offers full customer support in Japanese. We have cracked the secret to grow on TikTok. Snapchat Ads Not Working? | How to Musically, TikTok/Tik Tok – COMA Dance Challenge *Comedy* NEW 2018 BES, Maroon5 Cover – Girls Like You – Darn It All -Musically – Tiktok, Malu Trevejo -9 things you should know about Malu Trevejo, Baby Ariel – 14 Things You should know if you are her fan, How to see who has your post notifications on TikTok, How to make Duets on TikTok with anyone for FREE. NOTE: These settings will only apply to the browser and device you are currently using. I have been trying to update my phone number for months now. TikTok is one of the most popular video creation and editing apps in the world. If your native language isn’t supported, use English instead. Here’s How to Fix, How to Stop Instagram from Automatically Zooming, How To Find Someone on Tinder without Opening an Account, How To View Private Facebook Profiles & Pictures [October 2020], How To Find Deleted Friends in the Snapchat App, The Best Tinder Pickup Lines [January 2020], How To Claim an Inactive Instagram Username Account. The answers you need might already be there. Download TikTok Video With or Without Watermark, 5 Reasons why you should start using TikTok in 2019, How to Become a TikTok star (Don’t skip Tip – 7), How to use color filters on TikTok to enhance your TikTok video quality, 7 TikTok problems that you can solve by yourself, How to clear TikTok App Cache? Can you take your phone number off from Musical.ly app? 23.8k Views. I’ve been trying multiples time to link my phone number to my account and everytime they said my confirmation code was not valid but I was copy and past it so I deleted the appo and reinstall it but now I can’t log in my account and it says my email or phone number are not link to any account. Well, my videos no longer get any new views and likes from new followers. TikTok is a TradeMark and we don\'t own it. I forgot to disconnect tiktok from the old number. My account is mirabaha1, My account has been suspended for over a year and I do not know why it will not allow me to watch tik Tok’s either so if you can help me that would be awesome, OH Please, Get A Real Life. Currently, they have separate contact addresses for users living in the US, Europe, Latin America, Japan, Korea, and Southeast Asia. Watch the latest video from addison rae (@addisonre). We do not own selected content (Media, brand). How do I find out why my Daughter’s account has been permanently banned? If you own a business or a brand you want to advertise on TikTok, there is a special e-mail address available. My account was simeon.hunte. Is this your contribution to our future generations?.change it to a platform that builds our children up, makes them better people and prepares them for the future. 65.4M Fans. kindly unfreeze my account as soon as possible. TikTok and media are the trademark of their respective owners. Please accept if you agree with our privacy policies. Remember the “Report” option in TikTok is a powerful tool and if you’re not careful, someone may notify TikTok of your activities resulting in your account deactivation. This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience. However, you can contact the right people via e-mail, and you will get the information you need in a matter of hours. You might be thinking the same question again and again. How can you control this platform and go to sleep with a clear conciense?. So please review into my case and unsuspend/reinstate my tiktok account and oblige me thereby. Please stop this. Do something More Constructive With Yourself. We will explain how everything works below. One thing that users have often spoken of is contacting TikTok’s Support team on Twitter. You can find other people’s videos posted there, as well as information about posts, videos, photos, ads, and so on. i don’t use any 3rd party apps or websites to increase views,likes and followers. Send your questions to [email protected], and the support team will do their best to provide you with all the details you need to advertise your brand. But don’t know how to become a star then check this, Musical.ly revamped filter section and introduced more than 30 filters. You can write an e-mail in your native language, allowing you to more easily explain what you need, and the TikTok support team will reply in the same language. Before I share it with you, please note that it is completely my understanding and I might be wrong about it. TikTok doesn’t allow fans to send them direct messages on Facebook, but commenting on one of their posts may provoke a response. You will get the latest updates on the changes made to the app directly from the top, thus ensuring that the info you get is real and accurate. Which cookies and scripts are used and how they impact your visit is specified on the left. To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. That’s the primary reason why there are so many different e-mail addresses that essentially serve the same purpose. This does not effect our editorial in any way. Stay tuned with our weekly recap of what’s hot & cool. Login issues are one of the more common issues leading to support inquiries. I got randomly logged out and now I can’t log back in because i don’t have my number or email associated with it. Can I get reinstated? I am offended and hurt to see that this platform exist. Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. To unlink your Phone number simply contact TikTok support or open a ticket on their website. Another common complaint is that your account is deactivated. I don’t want to delete the video that caused all of this because nothing was out of line with it but I really dont know what else to do and it doesn’t help that Tiktok never replies, Same thing is happening to me, except I deleted the video, I have 30k followers and I get like a consistent 1000 views on each video even if I get 300 likes in those 1000 views and it is extremely unfair and I’ve tried contacting several times and get no response, I wanted to say I got banned for putting I’m 10 as a joke, dear tiktok team the a growth rate of my account is very low and in spite of that i am making a unique content and my all videos are inspiring with unique content these videos are very useful for people in spite of that i have too much less followers, views and like so please support me and solve my problem, My account got banned permanently and I have no idea why, I have a complaint about like whenever I sign up it always says “You are visiting our service to frequently” and I don’t really know what does it mean but please fix this issue. Again, they will reply in Korean for better understanding. Some users must have flagged my videos/account randomly and improperly. I desperately need assistance.. my tiktok account got deleted at 260k followers, i was getting so famous on that app, I even had made it on famous birthdays. Some open are completely emotion driven and they do things instantly depending on how they are feeling without thinking about the consciousness. . What is you legacy to the world?. Follow these steps, 1. Don't you want crown on your TikTok profile? What could I do to get my account back. Let their brains develop before you fill them with garbage. HowToMusically is unofficial TikT0k Community. How do I unlink my phone number on TikTok? I believe this could be a point that prevented the developers and marketers to add up a delete account feature. The app has multiple e-mail addresses for different locations and types of information. Disclaimer: Some pages on this site may include an affiliate link. You can try visiting the official TikTok Facebook profile to find the info you need before contacting support. The same has happened to my daughter. First of all save number in your contact list(which you want to search). Any social media depends on its user base. Another dang social media topic which are better when not submitted as queries ! How is it ok to swear , hit, and offend people for fun. Your email address will not be published. This site uses functional cookies and external scripts to improve your experience.