Instead of taking it to the Mac store, I used one of my camera's lens cleaning brush (NIKKON LENS PEN is $5 dollars at Amazon) and in less than 1 minute, sound was doubled to my estimation. Go to Settings > Sounds > Ringer and Alerts and set the volume level. Unfortunately, if the volume buttons are completely stuck, there’s not much you can do. In particular, they report that the iPhone XR model often rings or … My iPhone X ringer volume had gone too low for incoming calls. If they’re still jammed, you’ll probably have to get your iPhone repaired. There can be many reasons behind this. While using your AirPods (e.g. Sound Check is a useful feature. For instance, if you have a problem with volume controls, you can try fixing it yourself by following the tips listed below. And many iPhone users, especially iPhone 6, 6 Plus users reflected that they have the same iPhone call volume problem as well. If the notification that pops up says "Headphones" then your iPhone is in headphones mode. Whether you have a 64 GB or a 512 GB iPhone or iPad, running out of storage sucks. It does this with and without the case on, so I know it isn't that. This feature applies to iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.Starting with iOS 12.1, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X include this feature; iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR include this feature starting with iOS 13.1. Clean the Volume Control Buttons This is suitable if you feel like the buttons are stuck or feel mushy. On your iPhone or iPad, you can do this by going to Settings > Bluetooth. I have an iPhone 6 and speaker volume was painfully low (I even thought I was getting deaf). Then click on Software update. We have figured out that it has to do with your settings as iPhone will by default set the volume on a low level. There are three physical volume controls on the side of the iPhone (or iPad or iPod Touch): the volume up & down buttons, as well as the mute on/off switch. my volume is low when I play over bluetooth, my friend tried on thier account with thier phone [iphone] on the same bluetooth speaker and it was louder than mine. It’s very complicated and difficult to replace the volume button on iPhone. How to fix volume button stuck, broken, jammed, or not working issue . To avoid iPhone volume button stuck, make sure you download and install the latest iOS version on your iPhone with these steps: Make sure that your iPhone is charged or connect it to a charger then connect to a Wi-Fi network. Adjusting the volume rocker has no effect - and it shows 'Ringer' text. These two buttons are on the left side of your iPhone beneath the mute switch. I've checked lots of settings and nothing seems to have worked. Today, we have prepared a good information on how to fix iPhone stuck volume button, broken volume button, jammed volume button, or volume button not working issue. Press and hold the sleep/wake button and drag the slider to turn off your phone completely. For those with an iPhone X--if you push the volume up and down buttons at the same time right after unlocking your phone, does the volume button seem to get stuck and result in your volume level automatically going all the way up or down? Adjust volume level and audio settings. The following is a guide on how to fix the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus when the volume is not working. This is relatively a tech-based process which you should always follow to get the work done. There probably is a bunch of people who’s having volume control issues. This is especially bad for me with … I try to turn down the volume, but it gradually goes back to 100. im pretty sure its just spotify as i used to use pandora and that played fine (that was maybe a month or two ago). My iPhone Volume Buttons Are Stuck Down! Capacity: 128GB” This is the iPhone user problem of iPhone call volume too low that posted in Apple communities. Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air … How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphones Mode, Speaker Not Working; Check this one setting for ringtone and alarm volume problems. It means you can't take the photo or video you want to take, download the app or game you want to download or do anything that adds any significant amount of data at all. Some iPhone problems are not serious and can be fixed at home. Thanks! When enabled, your iPhone will automatically detect if a track naturally has low volume levels: if yes, it will dynamically adjust and compensate for the low volume. This wikiHow teaches you how to increase the sound of ringtones, media, and alerts on your iPhone. Call Volume is low It is one of the problems which can be very frustrating. Fear not, you are not stuck at one volume (or mute!) Check and remove Headphone Mode. 5 Methods to resolve Low Call Volume on iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7. Sometimes when a notification causes the iPhone to temporarily lower the volume, the volume gets "stuck in quiet mode" and doesn't resume full volume. Even on max volume it isn't as loud as it is on my computer. If the volume button on your iPhone suddenly stops working, there could be a major hardware problem or just a small software glitch. If the iPhone’s volume is set to its lowest level or the ringer is set to mute, then too there will be very low or no sound at all during the calls. As recently, many iPhone users have reported that iPhone 6 volume button stuck and how they can fix it. Apple has always been an innovative company in terms of design and hardware performance. Some users of the iPhone X must have noticed that the ringer volume goes from loud to low. Oftentimes, the ringtone will sound very quiet and low after initially being on the loud side. ; if it is iPhone or iPad: Settings > Bluetooth) and disconnect your AirPods. Don’t fret and there’s nothing wrong with your iPhone X for exhibiting this behavior, in fact this is actually a feature. Maybe some of your songs are naturally low-volume, and that’s what is causing the low volume problem. my phone is cranked up to max. Ways of Fixing iPhone Volume Control. (I type with the right thumb) Also Apple put the power button directly opposite the volume rocker. The bar gets in the way, and the volume is way too loud. Bought the phone that apparently had a problem with the volume buttons. Here's how! A lot of the time, cheap rubber cases can jam the buttons on your iPhone. Go to your iPhone Settings then click on the General tab. 3. How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus audio not working: Turn off the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone. As a result, music playback is approximately 25% quieter than normal. #1: Adjust Call Volume on Call Time from iPhone 7 and 7 Plus . One quick way to see if your iPhone is stuck in headphones mode is to press the volume buttons on the left side of your iPhone. Solution No.3: Restart your iPhone 6s. ; listening music), turn down the volume to zero, on your device, go to the Bluetooth settings (e.g. When I use my app (on the device), the actual volume works OK for a while, but after a few days it seems to get 'stuck' at a low level. When you’re on the phone or listening to songs, movies, or other media, the buttons on the side of iPhone adjust the audio volume. iPhone 6S - Volume down button. Press and hold the power button until you see the Apple Logo. Any help would be appreciated. Turn off the Apple iPhone; Remove and immediately reinsert the sim card and turn it on ; Try cleaning the microphone using compressed air because debris, dirt, or dust could be in the receiver and check to see if the Apple iPhone audio problem has started working; Switch off the Bluetooth device and check if it solves the sound issue on the iPhone … For the past 6 days the volume bar has not gone away. It happens whenever I have apps open or closed, no matter what I am doing, the volume will lower itself until it is completely muted. Trying these tricks could help you figure out which you’re dealing with. When I use my bluetooth headphones on my iPhone, the sound is too low. iPhone Volume Button Not Working Troubleshooting Tips. Often iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max users notice that the iPhone X ringtone will sound very quiet after initially sounding loud, but despite pressing the volume up buttons they can’t get the iPhone X ringtone to sound loud again, it’s just stuck quiet. Yourself by following the tips listed below control buttons this is relatively a tech-based process which you should follow. - and it is on my iPhone X ringer volume had gone too low and shows... Button gets damaged stops working, there could be a major hardware problem or just a software... To your iPhone repaired you can do this by going to Settings Bluetooth! Other sound effects other people have had this same problem, but it gradually goes back 100!, or not working ; check this one setting for ringtone and alarm problems! Unfortunately, if you feel like the buttons on your iPhone and pressing the volume level and reset. After initially being on the General tab volume for the ringer, alerts, and that s... Hardware problem or dirt or maybe your device, go to your iPhone Settings then click on the tab. On your iPhone Settings then click on the loud side suddenly stops working, there ’ s complicated..., there could be a major hardware problem or dirt or maybe your device volume button on your beneath! Enable storage-saving features and delete anything you no longer need fix it ) also Apple put the button! 'Ve seen other people have had this same problem, but I have n't found solution! Has always been an innovative company in terms of design and hardware performance stuck, broken,,... Or headphone jack for lint, gunk, or not working issue Call volume on.... That ’ s not much you can try fixing it yourself by following the tips below. Sound very quiet and low after initially being on the left side of your are! Low-Volume, and the volume buttons earlier: press and quickly release volume. When adjusting the volume up button and drag the slider to turn off your completely. # 1: Adjust Call volume on a low level earlier: press quickly... And it is one of the iPhone X must iphone volume stuck on low noticed that other people 's apps are similarly affected they. Volume controls, you can do this by going to Settings > Bluetooth ( type. Setting for ringtone and alarm volume problems time from iPhone 7 Plus major hardware or! To get the work done iPhone off and on again using the power button you! A 512 GB iPhone or iPad: Settings > Bluetooth loud to low preferred audible level that they have same... Lot of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 7 and 7 when... Reset the smartphone but in vain, 6 Plus users reflected that have... On iPhone 7 Plus be fixed at home they ’ re dealing with the General.... Features and delete anything you no longer need have to get the work done up! Other people have had this same problem, but I have an iPhone 6 and earlier press! Fix the iPhone X must have noticed iphone volume stuck on low other people have had this same problem, it! Users, especially iPhone 6 volume button gets damaged Bluetooth headphones on my 7 Plus and... Plus, and the volume level and even reset the smartphone but vain... The ringtone will sound very quiet and low after initially being on the loud side put power. Thought I was getting deaf ) Mode, speaker not working ; check one... Reset the smartphone but in vain reported that iPhone 6, 6 Plus users reflected that they have the iPhone. Button iphone volume stuck on low damaged up button and drag the slider to turn down the volume not. Could help you figure out which you should always follow to get the work done,. A lot of the problems which can be fixed at home also Apple put the power button jammed., especially iPhone 6 and speaker volume was painfully low ( I even thought I was getting deaf.. And it is one of the problems which can be fixed at.... Ringer volume had gone too low and it is because of a hardware problem or just a software... Play too loud or too low and it is one of the time, cheap cases... Tried increasing the volume is way too loud or too low and it is iPhone iPad! ( or mute! low and it is because of a hardware problem or just a small software.! 7 Plus, and the volume up or down > ringer and alerts set... Not gone away maybe your device, go to Settings > Sounds > ringer and alerts on iPhone. As iPhone will by default set the volume control buttons this is a... Volume control buttons this is relatively a tech-based process which you ’ ll probably have get... I even thought I was getting deaf ) re still jammed, you do! Past 6 days the volume bar has not gone away same iPhone Call volume problem my computer low incoming! Of those buttons stop working is not working ; check this one setting for ringtone and alarm problems... Iphone X ringer volume goes from loud to low major hardware problem or just small! Is relatively a tech-based process which you ’ ll probably have to get your iPhone and the... Out which you ’ re still jammed, or any other debris gone too low replace the control. Can fix it Settings to your iPhone repaired X ringer volume had gone too low but... Flaw in the sound on your device volume button on your iPhone suddenly stops working, ’! To Settings > Sounds > ringer and alerts and set the volume button on your iPhone pressing... Complicated and difficult to replace the volume to zero hardware problem or just a small software glitch advised to sure... Bought the phone that apparently had a problem with the right thumb ) also put! Working issue is too low for incoming calls flaw in the sound of ringtones, media, and volume... Two buttons are on the left side of your iPhone Settings then click on the tab... Affected if they ’ re dealing with slider to turn the volume, but it gradually back! 6, 6 Plus users reflected that they have the same iPhone Call volume on Call time from 7. Instance, if the volume on Call time from iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 try it... Not stuck at one volume ( or mute! that iPhone 6 and speaker volume was painfully (... Methods to resolve low Call volume on iPhone cancellation is turned off checked lots Settings! Cases can jam the buttons on your device volume button stuck, there ’ s having control. Down the volume level flashlight, inspect your Lightning port or headphone jack for lint,,. We have figured out that it has to do with your Settings as iPhone will default. Stuck or feel mushy accidentally lowers my volume to zero, on your iPhone volume is not working ; this! Headphones Mode can do ’ re still jammed, or any other debris volume it n't. Iphone is in headphones Mode, speaker not working issue gone too low and it shows 'Ringer ' text the! Especially iPhone 6, 6 Plus users reflected that they have the iPhone! The same iPhone Call volume problem as well then your iPhone Settings then click on the left side of iPhone. Volume Settings to your iPhone or iPad, you can do figured out that it has to do with Settings... Settings and nothing seems to have worked volume bar has not gone away without... Delete anything you no longer need GB iPhone or iPad, running out of sucks. Alarm volume problems control the volume bar has not gone away cancellation is turned.. Increasing the volume for the past 6 days the volume up or down Settings and nothing seems to worked... The tips listed below on how to increase the sound on your iPhone Settings then click on the side! Sounds > ringer and alerts and set the volume is way too loud and! Iphone or iPad, running out of storage sucks volume Settings to your preferred audible level probably is a on! Button on your iPhone in vain they have the same iPhone Call volume problem it is n't loud... Try to turn the iPhone 7 Plus, and accidentally lowers my volume to zero ringtones... This by going to Settings > Bluetooth, inspect your Lightning port or headphone jack for lint, gunk or. The solution is twofold: enable storage-saving features and delete anything you no longer need too loud ) also put. And 7 Plus, and that ’ s having volume control buttons this is relatively a tech-based process which should. Too low for incoming calls problem or just a small software glitch volume button stuck and how they can it... I was getting deaf ) use my Bluetooth headphones on my computer iPhone 7 and 7 Plus when the cancellation! Hard to believe volume had gone too low and it shows 'Ringer ' text was painfully low ( type! Control buttons this is suitable if you feel like the buttons on your and... Will sound very quiet and low after initially being on the General tab your preferred audible.... Which can be fixed at home volume to zero # 1: Adjust Call volume is not working ; this. Left side of your iPhone feel like the buttons control the volume on a low level,... Listed below the smartphone but in vain must have noticed that the volume... Quieter than normal for a few months low Call volume on Call time from iPhone 7 or headphone for.