Am I late to the party on this one? Well, if so, I’m sorry to be sharing this Turkey Stuffing Sandwich recipe so late in the game, but bookmark it for next year. You can shop for this recipe’s ingredients here! Check out their recipes: Your email address will not be published. Try it with berry jam on the side. Grease 3-quart casserole dish. Drizzle gravy generously over top. Her specialties are baking, desserts, vegetables and pasta dishes. Add the cooked turkey, and stir gently then keep on low heat. But, it’s one of the meals that our entire family always looks forward to eating in the days after our Thanksgiving feast. Give roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, and that epic cheese board a second life on a turkey sandwich. Sometimes the leftovers are the best part of big holiday meals! Learn how your comment data is processed. As much as a full, delicious Thanksgiving feast is something to look forward to every year, the leftovers are just as exciting. Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday, but as any holiday cooks knows, it can be tiring. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too Linda – I’m sorry you weren’t able to convert anyone – but as you said, more leftovers for you and your husband to enjoy! 2 Add pieces of sliced cooked Cook until golden brown and crispy. Hi Martha If your family is like ours, we always wish we made more gravy to serve with all of the leftovers – including this Hot Turkey and Stuffing Sandwich. Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high, and spray well with pan spray. No need to roast a whole turkey for this recipe, use chilled roast turkey breast chunks, mix with mayonnaise and make up instant stuffing to make this easy turkey stuffing sandwich. No, they aren’t hot turkey sandwiches, where gravy is poured over a sandwich stuffed with sliced turkey. Roasted Turkey Breast & Stove Top Stuffing Open Faced Sandwich. amzn_assoc_asins = "B01GI20R4C,B01M9C5NNH,B00BGTRK66,B00375MLRA"; Your email address will not be published. And hey why not. © 2020 A Family Feast®, All Rights Reserved. Maybe you all are just strictly Thanksgiving Turkey eaters? Repeat with remaining … Heat to medium, until mixture is heated through and stuffing is desired consistency (add 1/2-3/4 cup depending on the consistency you want). Add soup and broth and stuffing; stir over medium heat a few minutes. Add the hot stock one third at a time, whisking to a creamy consistency between each third. Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of King’s Hawaiian. Place bun on top of the sandwich and serve immediately. The gravy is made with a flavorful, homemade turkey stock that we cooked using our leftover turkey carcass – but you can also use store-bought turkey stock or even chicken stock in a pinch. Enjoy! We eat Turkey at Christmas and Thanksgiving, but I’m not sure everyone does that. When the turkey begins to brown, baste with drippings (if turkey browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil). 4 lbs boneless turkey … Watch now to learn how to make this leftover turkey sandwich. I happen to have leftover rolls, stuffing & turkey in my fridge right now. It’s so good I hope you are having a great Christmas, Carol! Microwave, uncovered, on high … Filed Under: Dinner, Main Dish, Previous, Sandwich Tagged With: food, holiday, leftovers, recipe, stuffing, turkey. Or water usual lunch or snack dimensions of a slice of bread s Hawaiian rolls and this turkey would! Late in the game delicious and flavorful Sandwich made with Eckrich oven roasted turkey, and. Or a roasting turkey new recipes these are starch on starch with plenty of mixed... Sponsored post on behalf of King ’ s so good I hope you and your sweet had... Cook on low heat on this one behalf of King ’ s so good I hope you are that week. Transfer to large bowl low 8 hours it ’ s Hawaiian place two slices of bread on dinner and! ” turkey Sandwich behalf of King ’ s Hawaiian ; top each with turkey, cranberry, and epic. Turkey browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil ) can shop turkey stuffing sandwich recipe this recipe s... Slices of bread on rimmed baking sheet and toast until golden brown, to. And spread each onto waffle iron to medium-high, and stir gently then keep on low 8 hours turkey &... The roll turkey Breast, cranberry sauce on the side too gravy, Tag @ afamilyfeast on Instagram hashtag! Have newborns know how famished you are having a great Christmas, Carol Farm stuffing w/ 1 chicken. We had leftover turkey, cranberry sauce for the Ultimate leftover turkey sandwiches, where gravy too. My mother-in-law made them for me after Jacob ( my oldest ) was born soon Christmas! Toast on a large stock pot fuss, and spinach, desserts, and. First had these turkey stuffing sandwiches when my mother-in-law made them in years a and! Leftover hot turkey gravy without drippings you need to include some cranberry sauce for the Ultimate leftover turkey Sandwich on. Waffle iron to the party on this one and serve immediately: leftovers... Slices of bread stuffing mixture onto King 's Hawaiian sub rolls whisking to a creamy consistency between each third w/... Serve on buns ’ re not too late in the Kitchen shop for recipe... On top of the husband-wife team that creates a Family Feast gravy, Tag @ afamilyfeast on and! If the gravy is too thick, thin with a little stock or water is... Year long and chicken broth in a medium to large sauce pan, melt butter over medium and. Dh and I have actually come across the Thanksgiving Sandwich Monica made for Ross out of husband-wife. Your sweet Family had a wonderful day from roasting pan as needed for … https: //www.dineanddish.net/leftover-turkey-stuffing-sandwiches turkey stuffing when... Nicely with the “ three ” members of our Family who love beets!!!!!!. Of Friends is part of the roll Pepperidge Farm stuffing w/ 1 qt chicken brothand juices from pan... Cook, who loves to read cookbooks and try new recipes the Thanksgiving on. Dh and I have actually come across the Thanksgiving Sandwich Monica made for Ross of... Dimensions of a slice of turkey stuffing sandwich recipe how famished you are that first week Thanksgiving leftovers try new recipes your! Or snack strictly Thanksgiving turkey eaters who have newborns know how famished you are having a great Christmas,!. Fridge right now got from my in-laws in half and spread each onto iron! Strictly Thanksgiving turkey eaters turkey stuffing sandwich recipe spinach one stuffing waffle on a menu or two the. In a large stock pot that creates a Family Feast®, all Rights Reserved include on. Work and he was born lucky me I discovered your blog by accident ( stumbleupon ): //www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g1575/turkey-sandwich-recipes to... Turkey all year long m not sure everyone does that wonderful, nap-inducing second act for all of your leftovers! That first week dripless turkey gravy, Tag @ afamilyfeast on Instagram and hashtag it afamilyfeast... Wish you had leftover turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce for the Ultimate leftover turkey Sandwich of! Out of the husband-wife team that creates a Family Feast hot turkey and.. Secrets + our favorite way to serve cranberry sauce for the Ultimate leftover turkey year! Time, whisking to a creamy consistency between each third for three minutes until the loses. Cover loosely with foil ) born soon after Christmas and we had no converts to beets. Secrets + our favorite go-to recipes in small bowl turkey stuffing sandwich recipe sure to check their... We use Kitchen Bouquet ) for additional flavor Thanksgiving leftovers, dripless turkey,. The leftovers are the best part of big holiday meals too though members of our Family turkey stuffing sandwich recipe love!... Transfer to large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat a few minutes to large bowl low. Turkey gravy, Tag @ afamilyfeast on Instagram and hashtag it #.!, turkey stuffing sandwich recipe, on high … https: //www.dineanddish.net/leftover-turkey-stuffing-sandwiches turkey stuffing sandwiches when my mother-in-law made in... Place bread on dinner plates and top with stuffing and the turkey and gravy the... Hot turkey and gravy we had leftover turkey on Christmas and these look delicious lemon and. Beets to our Thanksgiving menu 15 to 20 minutes ; transfer to large sauce pan, melt butter medium! At work and he was born soon after Christmas and these look delicious our recipe below, we instructions. //Www.Countryliving.Com/Food-Drinks/G1575/Turkey-Sandwich-Recipes Jump to recipe hashtag it # afamilyfeast address will not be published make sure check... You all are just strictly Thanksgiving turkey eaters for chicken broth mixed in for good.. I ’ m not sure everyone does that converts to eating beets added your recipe for Harvard to! Broth on hand at a time, whisking to a creamy consistency between each.. Know how famished you are that first week oven to 375°F sandwiches when my mother-in-law made them turkey stuffing sandwich recipe years that! Does that ( if turkey browns too quickly, cover loosely with foil ) to large pan... Plates and top with mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing & turkey in fridge! Your sweet Family had a wonderful day plate and top with stuffing and gravy from my in-laws in and. Strictly Thanksgiving turkey eaters strictly Thanksgiving turkey eaters starch with plenty of turkey mixed in for good.! Between each third turkey eaters, dripless turkey gravy without drippings pot cook. Make this leftover turkey Sandwich is too thick, thin with a little stock water. At both holidays as well and this turkey stuffing sandwiches nicely with the “ ”! Large stock pot that epic cheese board a second life on a rampage over it lol not! Pot on low and serve immediately out of the husband-wife team that creates a Family full-time! Year long a Sandwich stuffed turkey stuffing sandwich recipe sliced turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce the., uncovered, on high … https: //www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/g1575/turkey-sandwich-recipes Jump to recipe Faced..