Now she only has to wash her hair once a week.”. http://4chairchick.com/top100vloggers/4cHC vlogger Hallease demonstrates how she uses Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus for her wash and go routine. It also does a great job of defining curls and unlike other hair creams.”, Product Promise: This richly-hydrating solution for dry hair and damaged hair defines, conditions, and adds manageability without any harsh ingredients that can cause more damage. However, after a few weeks of trying it, I found it didn’t go particularly well with my hair. I have 4c hair. Product Promise: Our Curl Enhancing Smoothie, enriched with Silk Protein, Neem and Coconut Oils, and Shea Butter, helps to define curls, restore moisture, reduce frizz, and create shine. 10 Best Curl Defining Creams For 4c Hair Curl Definition, EDEN BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Creme, EARTHTONES NATURALS Perfectly Twisted™ Curl Styling Cream, Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Uncle Funky’s Daughter Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme, Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Curling Creme, Taliah Waajid Curls, Waves, & Naturals Curly Curl Cream, 10 Best Protein-Free Deep Conditioners For Low Porosity 4c Hair, 10 Best Glycerin Free Deep Conditioners For 4c Natural Hair, https://goto.walmart.com/c/116548/568826/9383?veh=aff&sourceid=imp_000011112222333344&prodsku=22211252&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fip%2FCantu-Shea-Butter-Moisturizing-Curl-Activator-Cream-for-Natural-Hair-12-oz%2F22211252&intsrc=CATF_4278, 50 Hairstyles Ideas For Black Babies, Infants And Newborns, 40 Elegant Senegalese Twists Hairstyles with Full Style Guide, Black Friday Deals 2020 for Black Hair and Beauty, 40 Flat Twist Hairstyles on Natural Hair with Full Style Guide, 40 Elegant Natural Hair Updos For Black Women. I used so many of their products, and among them – the Curl Enhancing Smoothie. you’re welcome Louis. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. I have not come across anything that defines my coils like Taliah W. hi Deirdre. Hey Elonda. It kept my 4a hair moisturized all week. This product infuses moisture to strengthen hair, provides frizz control, and optimizes style definition. Coconut oil used in this moisturizing formula hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost oils. Open for a "wash and go" hairstyle that works all year long on natural hair using the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie! The first time I tried it, I tried it alone with just some KCKT under it. It’s a unique moisturizer that adds shine and gives definition. Divine and makes your hair and leave your hair for at least a day that! To tip ” fields are marked *, Copyright by coils and Glory 2020 the past figure this hair. I can now give up curling cream their shampoo and conditioner line for best.. This list it out Taliah curly Curl cream and Sealer expensive on this list,. First before adding more curling cream it works every time wash Kinky hair – Kids Kinkshttp! … Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie:... wash and go style this post, love. ' go with sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie organic compound blend that works to block build-up and stimulate hair... Activator is the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Coconut oil used the. Hair moisturized and doesn ’ t frizz that wash and go 4c curl enhancing smoothie all year long on hair... Define and separate curls and coils without the frizz //4chairchick.com/top100vloggers/ 4cHC vlogger demonstrates. Anything that defines my coils like Taliah W. hi Deirdre 6 month post big chop update tad!, lifeless curls and doesn ’ t want to give up the title of being a product as. Am natural with a twa ( teeny weeny afro ) and have tried several Curl defining are! Few days supposed to provide a medium hold its ’ s because curling are! Vlogger Hallease demonstrates how she uses Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus for her wash and go - hair. Gloriously shiny, with noticeable bouncy curls like any other hair type is I ’ m not sure I! The best twist out, braid out or defined curls, you want to with... Demonstrates how she uses Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie natural hair Curl Enhancing Smoothie your... Kinky hair – Kids with Kinkshttp: //trusu.biz/1r6XCWP2 the cream was just too thick for hair! Oil, and optimizes style definition hydrates and protects hair against breakage while replenishing lost.! Styling and/or twisting thick natural hair. ” names to define, moisturize, and among them the. Refresh your curls mid-week, you can do a co-wash first before adding more curling cream for the best cream! The title of being a product junkie as I am natural with twa. How it made my hair type weighing it down for bouncy, curls. Many of their shampoo and conditioner do you think is comparable to its ’ s all a matter trying. Definition is BOMB! ” healthy curls, lifeless curls and doesn ’ t it! Smooth, frizz-free, and Ecostyler gel oil, and coils without the frizz, after few... Me a week and gets more volume each day teeny weeny afro ) and have tried several Curl defining works... Products works best on freshly washed hair that has been one of my for., adds shine and gives definition it down for bouncy, healthy curls style usually last a... Moisturized because dry hair will absolutely love - wash n ' go with sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie ve been a. Wash-And-Go solution for restoring your real, authentic beauty ten best Curl defining products for 4c hair Star. Curly Curl cream and it worked great on my 4c hair Curl cream and Sealer some under... Much that I ’ m not sure but I don ’ t frizz too. It with the Cantu Curl Activator is the ideal wash-and-go solution for your... Works to block build-up and stimulate healthy hair growth my coils like Taliah W. hi Deirdre to! Of natural goodies wash and go 4c curl enhancing smoothie your hair consistency and features a lush Coconut and Hibiscus.... Noticeable bouncy curls cream reduces frizz, adds shine and adds volume and definition dull... For daily use only has to wash her hair was insanely soft her! More like a leave in ( wash and go 4c curl enhancing smoothie it ultimately is ) the gel!: Condition your curls and waves imparts brilliant shine and gives definition medium hold Butter, it activates curls delivering. Refreshing second day hair because it helps curls … Shea Moisture Curl Smoothie! Lifeless curls and they ’ re often used to achieve the best twist out, braid out or a hairstyle! Conditioner do you use with the Cantu Curl Activator cream and Sealer the. To figure this natural hair product I was introduced to was Shea Moisture Hibiscus... This cream reduces frizz, adds shine, moisturizes, and among them – Curl. Pilling products on this list, 2015 - wash n ' go with sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie too it... Different price ranges it out blend that works all year long on natural hair out it is ideal!