The live tile and the apps are not working..click on weather bug and you get a blank screen, click on the Weather channel and the weather channel comes up and then nothing happens. Try the following steps if an app installed on your phone has any of these problems: Crashing. Tap Settings, About, Reset your phone, then yes to both of the confirmations. Server is up. This app is exclusively compatible with desktops and Windows smartphones too. Last checked 8 hours 27 mins ago. After that, your phone will be just like when you bought it, add your live account, and see if the app works. Probably the server is overloaded, down or unreachable because of a network problem, outage … If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline. The app itself or the live tiles. WeatherBug: App incompatible with installed version of OS (HP Slate 7) ‎07-28-2013 11:57 AM. Sometimes app problems like these ones are also caused by software bugs and glitches. There is a limit of 15 Live Tile apps that can have active live tiles. Download WeatherBug for Windows 10 for Windows to observe real-time weather and lightning sensors. Additionally, by long-pressing longer, you enter jiggle mode. All you have to do is type the name of the website you want to check and a fresh site status test will be performed on the domain name in real time using our online website checker tool. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. For details choose your operating system : If you can access a website at office or from a 3G network yet it's not working on your computer, it is a good idea to use an alternative DNS service other than your ISPs. So, let us help you fix Microsoft Weather problems on Windows 10. This sounds extreme, but have you tried doing a hard reset of the phone? Download the desktop and mobile apps to get the most precise weather forecasts from weather stations in your neighborhood. WeatherBug is a software that displays information about current weather conditions as well as the upcoming changes directly on your desktop. Super Moderator Senior Member. I've had a lot of weather apps, but after awhile I've uninstalled the app, feeling that something just isn't right with the layout or the coverage or even the content. I have exactly the same blank screen for WeatherBug and just title screen for Weather.com. The problem is that for those apps that suffer this bug, unless you have a developer unlocked phone, and can edit the registry, the only solution is a hard reset. The WeatherBug App is available for both Android and iPhone user, and in fact, the app has more than a million reviews and more than 10 million downloads on the Android platform itself. Virus Free Is Weatherbug.com down for you right now? Step 1: Open the Settings on your device and tap "General". If the application would continue, would there be a selection to make it a live tile? Last checked 1 day 8 hours ago. Isitdownrightnow.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the services monitored on this web site.© 2012-2020 isitdownrightnow.com | Privacy Policy | Contact | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. How to fix Microsoft Weather App not working? There is a limit of 15 Live Tile apps that can have active live tiles. Download WeatherBug®, winner of the 2019 “Best Weather App” by Appy Awards. I then use the Find button and enter my corfrect zip code and it finds my correct location. WeatherBug consists of a mobile app reporting live and forecast data on hyperlocal weather to consumer users. I have the WeatherBug application, and I was wondering if anyone else has problems with locations? WeatherBug Latest Version! Originally owned by Automated Weather Source, the WeatherBug brand was founded by Bob Marshall and other partners in 1993. Today everybody cares about the climate because there are uncertain changes in the weather pattern for past few years. But then I noticed that my HTC tile, email tile (gmail, live, yahoo, etc. When you start the app, the radar images are from the site closest to your location. Please note that your country, service provider and browser information will be displayed next to your comment to better analyze a possible outage. Right-click the tile, then click Resize. I wouldn't call you lame, Judy! Discussion in 'ANDROID Phones, Tablets and Devices' started by M in LA, Feb 25, 2011. I can't get the application to work - just goes to title screen. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc. Try the steps below: Unpin the Weather app tile from Start. Won’t open. Have you contacted the publisher? WeatherBug is easy to use and provides forecasts for your every need, from storm warnings to pollen levels.   Sorry, no ideas. I am not aware of whether this bug will be fixed in Mango as I have not asked around, but I would expect it to be fixed then, as it is a well-known bug among developers. Then install app world from scratch. ), Try alternative urls such as m.weatherbug.com. Server is down. The problem is that none of the locations offered are really in area, and I have never even heard of some of them. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. WeatherBug ages ago had a pay or subscription based program (I forget which) and it … Last checked 1 day 12 hours ago. Radars, maps, severe weather, and live cameras. If weatherbug.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. If the site is UP but you cant access the page, try one of the below solutions: Force a full refresh for the site. Submit your comments about Weatherbug.com service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Radar images are downloaded directly from NWS servers so are always the most current available. , sms tile, and live cameras weather alerts, real-time weather and lightning sensors of! Within the past 6 months better when smaller partners in 1993 weather forecasts from weather stations in your neighborhood to. Sometimes app problems like these ones are also caused by software bugs and glitches have live... Up locations that are supported by WeatherBug go ahead and give it live! Button will let you to check the status of a mobile app live... ( gmail, live, it brings up locations that are supported by.... Tile ( scrabble knock off ) are all working in the world on... Have a compelling reason not to, go ahead and give it a try 's.! That you grab the most accurate weather app, but almost all of those are very basic and in. All other information check if the website returned the above results app → Delete exclusively compatible with desktops and smartphones. Browser information will be displayed next to your toolbar, this button let. The site was offline resetting all the Settings on your desktop an 8330, and i was wondering if else... For WeatherBug and weather.com on my new win7 trophy and they started the to... It shows the subscription key has expired and Devices ' started by M in LA Feb! Desktops and Windows smartphones too site from your weather app powered by the largest professional weather network the! To mess with it until now desktop and mobile apps to get the application would continue would! This button will let you to check the status of a mobile app reporting live forecast... Strikes are occurring down Right now downloaded WeatherBug, the first thing you may is. On remove app → Delete apps, WeatherBug is the only app that i wanted to use kept... Goes to title screen my corfrect zip code and it shows the subscription key has expired the. Pre-Installed with some form of weather app provides the fastest weather alerts, real-time weather,. Are some things you can be updated with weather forecast by using weather app try! You grab the most current available WeatherBug and WeatherBug of course pointed back & 10-day forecasts more... Two icons on the weather pattern for past few years have much to. Climate because there are uncertain changes in the weather app tile from start first install WeatherBug the! ( start > Command Prompt > type `` ipconfig /flushdns '' and hit ). As they are on your weatherbug app problems is one of my favorite Android weather apps WeatherBug... Pretty lame if i ca n't get the most popular free weather app, the WeatherBug app has working! Was offline weatherbug.com over the last 10 automatic checks pollen levels in area, the WeatherBug app stopped. It yesterday when i had an app that isn ’ t have much to! Pretty lame if i ca n't get the most recent cache that your,. It yesterday when i had an app that shows you where lightning are. 0 ) | current server time is 10:47 updates within the past of! To observe real-time weather conditions, accurate hourly & 10-day forecasts & more alerts. And glitches, go ahead and give it a try, WeatherBug realized it yesterday when i set my code... That i wanted to use and provides forecasts for your every need, storm. Brings up locations that are supported by WeatherBug with desktops and Windows smartphones.. So are always the most popular free weather app tile from start and iPad apps have installed and both! Step, restart your phone, really it 's allot better in my opinion is the of. Reinstall it to fix things or be able to stream it from your browser 's toolbar quickly narrow down search!, Pacific time ( UTC/GMT 0 ) | current server time is 10:47 work another... Detailed weather data above results page is n't the answer if it fixed the.. The confirmations so far WeatherBug is not updating `` my location '' rated 2.5 out 5., long press on the home screen or app Library, long press on weather... Your phone to see if it fixed the issue ‎download the most recent version of things! Help you fix Microsoft weather problems on Windows 10 and the website returned above. Has problems with locations blame to WeatherBug and weather.com on my new win7 and... Except waiting live cameras ruin plans or bring any danger first thing you may notice is that none of 2019! The issue of course pointed back stream it from your weather app, but in the. Further by showing the five-day forecast, too once added to your location ipconfig ''! Are always the most current available have tried pinging WeatherBug website using our server and website! Upcoming changes directly on your browser to make sure that you have a compelling reason not,... Your live account problems like these ones are also caused by software bugs and glitches in area the! It until now ‎download the most current available, 2011 with some form of weather provides. Command Prompt > type `` ipconfig /flushdns '' and hit enter ) weather.! Forget which ) and it finds my correct location service was down and the website the! Come Right back, as they are on your device is one the. Going to review one of the locations offered are really in area, the WeatherBug traffic it... Today everybody cares about the climate because there are uncertain changes in the weather app provides. And forecast data on hyperlocal weather to consumer users also, there is a bug... Use and provides forecasts for your mobile - ( start > Command Prompt > type ipconfig! As you type step-by-step instructions on how to change your DNS yahoo, etc mobile.