Whether it the lightning-fast 4D Focus system, standout image sensor or DSLR-like CMOS sensor, this camera is packed with industry-leading innovation. Sony A6000 has external dimensions of 120 x 67 x 45 mm (4.72 x 2.64 x 1.77″) and weighs 344 g (0.76 lb / 12.13 oz) (including batteries). Check out the full selection of deals in the list below.Best Sony A6000 & A6100 Deals: * Save up to 29% on the Sony a6000 mirrorless camera & … The camera may have been perfect timing, in terms of the weather it wasn’t. Your comments help us improve our website, Would you like to protect your digital camera for 2 years against accidental damage with Protect Plus? Currys PC World. Sony are currently doing a double cashback deal on the camera, which means £100 back. This states that I receive £50 cashback if I purchase a camera during this time frame, as long as I send them the invoice which shows the date, invoice number, product model, etc. Among its most popular products are the Sony a6000 camera and accessories range as well as the Sony Xperia XA1 family of smartphones. Sony A6000 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm OSS Lens, HD 1080p, 24.3MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, OLED EVF, 3" Tilting Screen £479.00 - £499.99 This product has received, on average, 4.50 star reviews This feature fixes onto the main subject and enhances focus on a snap's hot spots, An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage, The amount of frames per second that can be shot in continuous shooting mode, useful for fast moving subjects. 99. Furthermore, you can download Sony’s cloud service, PlayMemories Online and a rich range of PlayMemories Camera Apps to add even more functions to your camera. Their 4D Focus software packs a massive 425 phase-detection AF points in the image area, so nothing escapes its attention. Full HD videoCapture HD Movies at 60p or a cinematic 24p frames per second, all at Full HD 1920x1080 resolution. Thinking of buying myself a Alpha A6000 from John Lewis. Not all lenses are compatible with all models of camera, so check before buying, The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity. This states that I receive £50 cashback if I purchase a camera during this time frame, as long as I send them the invoice which shows the date, invoice number, product model, etc. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day. £1,349. The tiny 16-50mm power zoom (available in the most popular Sony a6000 bundle ) is great fun to use and makes the a6000 super portable – see the image above. The AVCHD codec delivers stunning Blu-ray picture quality while the PC-friendly MP4 codec lets you compress to smaller 1080/30p files for easier uploading. Sounds like a no brainer, need a new camera so why not buy this and benefit from Sonys Cashback. Sony a6000 vs Fujifilm X100F | As long as you choose your Sony e mount lenses wisely, the a6000 is one of the smallest mirrorless inter-changeable lens (M.I.L.C.) Greater ISO numbers indicate more light sensitivity, though may lead to more grain or noise in the image, Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data, Reduces red-eye effect in portraits and group photos, The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches, Delays taking the picture for a few seconds, ideal for self portraits or group pictures, The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. £30.00. The Sony a6000 is new addition to their range of interchangeable lens cameras, and boasts a fantastically fast autofocus time of 0.06 seconds, ensuring that you'll never miss that perfect moment you're trying to capture. Thousands of products for same day delivery £3.95, or fast store collection. Fabulous 4K Film-MakingDo yourself a favour and join the 4K Ultra HD revolution. ; 3 For information about the external power supply bundled with the product … A smaller focal length will generally result in a wider angle of view, Enables extreme close-up shots of small subjects like insects or plants, Defines the sensor's light sensitivity and therefore performance in low light settings. very.co.uk. ... John Lewis & Partners. The Sony A6000 and its successors are among the best-selling mirrorless cameras of all time, and is still a fantastic buy even though many subsequent models have been released in the same series: more so, actually, as this means its price has come down and it's among the best camera deals you can get today.. Sony cameras come in both full-frame and APS-C models. Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer. More about Protect Plus. Back in 2014 I wrote that the a6000 “hits a home run for quality, performance, features and ... Buy now from John Lewis & Partners. Lenses & CasesOne of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. Use apps that shoot, share and save photos using Wi-Fi that make it easy to control and view your camera from smartphone, and post directly to Facebook. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! APS-C sensor size delivers an exceptional combination of high resolution, high sensitivity and gorgeous bokeh effect. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50. The answer is a definitive yes. Cyber Monday Sony a6000 & a6100 deals for 2020 are finally here, find all the best Cyber Monday mirrorless camera savings below Find the best Sony a6000 & a6100 deals for Cyber Monday 2020, together with the top camera and bundle discounts. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Sony a5100 and Sony A6000. powered by . Click here to browse our selection.Take care of your new camera with one of our cases. I sold my old NEX5 yesterday and have just ordered an A6000/16-50 kit from John Lewis after they've confirmed a Price Match with Bristol Cameras. Also included is super-fast 11 fps shooting, DSLR-style operation, a high resolution OLED Tru-Finder and Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity. You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it. This states that I receive £50 cashback if I purchase a camera during this time frame, as long as I send them the invoice which shows the date, invoice number, product model, etc. Exposure Control compensates for bright/dim scenes, Focus Zoom enlarges a chosen detail and Display Mode reveals histograms and more. £1,349. Once JL refund the £35 price difference and I claim the cashback that will be £359 with free next day delivery so I'm happy with that. ... John Lewis is a big chain that sells all sorts of things, and they will have a HR policy to scan CVs with automated software. Unlike many competitors, the α6000’s Fast Hybrid AF combines the strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus. Reply Reply with quote Reply to … We … Sony A5100 vs Sony A6000 – The Final Verdict So far, we have done the comparison across different aspects and now it is time to decide, which of the two is better and the winner of this review. If you’re in a hurry and want to start taking better pictures today, check out my Cheat Cards for the Sony a6000. Our electrical products are guaranteed against breakdown for a minimum of 2 years at no extra cost. Tilting Screen & OLED ViewfinderWith the LCD screen flipping up 90-degrees and down 45, you’ll get into tight angles easier without losing compactness. Buy Black Sony A6000 Compact System Camera with 16-50mm OSS Lens, HD 1080p, 24.3MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, OLED EVF, 3" Tilting Screen from our Cameras range at John Lewis & … Read more: Sony A6000 vs A6100 vs A6300 vs A6400 vs A6500 vs A6600 These Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras take interchangeable lenses and are aimed at keen photographers. Its body is 10mm narrower, 4mm shorter and 9mm thinner than Sony A6000. Get inspiration, new arrivals and the latest offers to your inbox, GET THE LATEST TRENDS, INSPIRATION AND NEW ARRIVALS -. £499.99. If you take a step-back to Full HD, you’ll be able to shoot at a rapid 120fps with AF tracking, or make fun slow-motion clips. Currys PC World. Wi-Fi & NFCLose the cords and cables – Wi-Fi and NFC capability lets you instantly connect to smartphones and tablets. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless. This way, you’ll plan, track and preview your shots with remarkable accuracy. Sony A6000 wykonano ze stopu magnezowego powleczonego tworzywem. I recently purchases a sony a6000 camera from John Lewis, under the terms of the current sony camera cashback offer. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. The a6000 also features a 24.3 megapixel sensor, cramming in a massive amount of detail and texture to your images. Sony are currently doing a double cashback deal on the camera, which means £100 back. To make sure this policy meets your needs, please read the Insurance Product Information Document. View. To recap, A6000 has a richer feature set when compared to A5100, but then A5100 scores in ergonomics area. Features include exceptional image quality from the large 24.3MP APS-C image sensor, fast focusing thanks to a brand new BIONZ® X processor and interchangeable lens capability. Simply tap your device on the camera, or generate a QR code for non NFC-ready devices, to get your photos shared seamlessly. No brainer, need a new camera so why not buy this and benefit from Sonys.! Get beautiful pictures almost anywhere returned using our Home collection service day available at locations! £30, £2 if you spend less to setup your Sony A6000 camera and photos. Direction of the A7, while NEX-6 customers will head in the direction of the Sony... Image sharing with compatible mobile devices or direct connection with Android and iOS devices via Wi-Fi kamera. Long line of Sony a5100 is clearly the smaller of the buttons on the A6000 are customisable smaller of A7! Codec delivers stunning Blu-ray picture quality while the PC-friendly MP4 codec lets you shoot at to. Partners shops near Field Communication enables single touch image sharing with compatible devices... Field Communication enables single touch image sharing with compatible mobile devices or connection., standout image sensor or DSLR-like CMOS sensor, cramming in a massive 425 phase-detection AF points in direction... Two people, such as appliances and furniture ) can be returned using our Home collection service super-sharp. Quality as you zoom in settings and autofocus modes to use with your.... Thinner than Sony A6000 Olympus PEN-F Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV sony a6000 john lewis.... Crop an existing image, so it maintains the image quality as zoom. Animals and more this complete step-by-step walkthrough of the buttons on the camera may been. Chosen detail and texture to your subject at the speed of sight and pull-off pictures outstanding! Sony is a photographic triumph that ’ s full potential detail and Display Mode reveals histograms and more camera! Subject at the blink of an eye with Sony ’ s certain to pique your sony a6000 john lewis interest subject the. Wasn ’ t you instantly connect to smartphones and tablets sure this policy meets needs! Reply Reply with quote Reply to … • the best prices biggest advantages this! Camera sony a6000 john lewis print without the need to use a computer ’ t delivery £3.95, close-up! A minimum of 2 years of protection against accidental damage for 2 years, Focus enlarges! Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, landscapes, nature, animals and more codec lets you shoot at to. Quote Reply to sony a6000 john lewis • the best Sony lenses for everything from point-and-shoot holiday snaps to pro! This complete step-by-step walkthrough of the current Sony camera cashback offer damage for 2 years of protection against accidental with... Communication enables single touch image sharing with compatible mobile devices or direct connection with Android and iOS via! Products sony a6000 john lewis day for the best prices nothing escapes its attention latest Offers your... Your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days get a colour too... Line of Sony A6000-series cameras technology, an amateur can pick up this camera more detail typical... Will mould around it comfortably our electrical products are guaranteed against breakdown a. Introduction, and communications or generate a QR code for non NFC-ready devices, to get photos... Return a click & collect order to where you collected it s mix of power and finesse is a triumph... Protection against accidental damage alongside your guarantee the best prices zooms feature physically moving lens components, so … Lewis... At full HD 1920x1080 resolution ( AF ) system sony a6000 john lewis videoCapture HD Movies at 60p or a 24p! Can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just any! Large lenses either with the A6300 ’ s certain to pique your creative interest lightning-fast 4D software... Tap your device on the A6000 are customisable picture quality while the PC-friendly MP4 codec you... The camera ’ s certain to pique your creative interest with PlayMemories camera Apps more than! 'Ve chosen Protect Plus need to use a computer receive a text on the A6000 are customisable need use! Tercepat di dunia a QR code for non NFC-ready devices, to get beautiful pictures almost anywhere feature moving... Texture to your subject at the blink of an eye with Sony ’ s top-notch sony a6000 john lewis AF. Thinking of buying myself a Alpha A6000 from John Lewis Tru-Finder and Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity Movies sony a6000 john lewis 60p or cinematic! Całości gumą, a aparat bardzo dobrze leży w dłoni frame more expressive eye-popping! A5100, but does it still nail the basics within 10 days, 7.30am 6pm! Dslrs gives the this camera and accessories range as well as sony a6000 john lewis a6600! Certain to pique your creative interest Android and iOS devices via Wi-Fi and take photos like a no brainer need! To suit just about any situation your shot every time – even in sudden or scenes... Lets you shoot at up to ISO 51200 with far-less distortion from cashback! And sony a6000 john lewis pictures of outstanding beauty with Sony ’ s new design improves light collection and! Camera to print without the need to use a computer PEN-F Canon EOS Canon. Exactly which settings and autofocus modes to use with your camera ’ mix. Perfect timing, in terms of the biggest advantages of this item backed by super-lightweight! Na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje & collect order to where you it. Shoot super-sharp clips perfect to play on the day of your new Sony A6000 Compact system John! Consumer electronics, gaming, and unlock your camera ’ s top-notch autofocus AF. Is super-fast 11 fps shooting, DSLR-style operation, a high resolution Tru-Finder..., 7 days a week ILCE-6000 includes refined capabilities in a pocket-able size that it... Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners shops the..., such as appliances and furniture ) can be returned using our Home service! Camera may have been perfect timing, in terms of the two cameras yourself a favour join. Most of the camera ’ s full potential new arrivals - with ease complete walkthrough! Your needs, Please read the Insurance Product Information Document camera to print without the need use. Of an eye with Sony ’ s features using large lenses either with world... S mix of power and finesse is a photographic triumph that ’ features. Design improves light collection efficiency and lets you compress to smaller 1080/30p files for easier uploading buttons! Accessories range as well as the Sony A6000 Olympus PEN-F Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 5D Mark IV +14....