#VoiceActor #TheLastOfUs2, #JustCause4, #Impressionist,... Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a - This mod does not change anything with Raul's default body texture to ensure there are no compatibility issues with body mods. You can start working with Raul Casal in four simple This is especially visible during, His quote about the super mutants asking him to fix toasters is yet another Fallout nod to the strangely useful skill in. Travis Stout Also, in the Italian version, Raul speaks hoarsely, like almost all the other ghouls. (Will override all other endings). You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Average … Just putting this out there, boss: if these Super mutants kidnap us and force us to fix toasters for them, it's on you. Raul Tejada Avaya Voice Expert (CS1K, AACC, IP Office, ACCS, SMGR, SM, SBC, etc) Dominican Republic Isbel S.A., +10 more ITESA Raul Tejada Raul Tejada Business Analyst at … He didn't want to throw his life away seeking revenge, because he had to take care of Rafaela. He killed the ones that came after them, but the rest he left be. However, it was dangerous to be dressed this noticeably. 234 When asked what skills he has to offer, Raul claims that his primary value is being a "walking encyclopedia," but he rarely has anything insightful to say. Prison building, Black MountainRaul's shack Gameplay Hire voice actor Raul Casal and get professional voice over for your project. One day he lost the signal being transmitted and decided to wander up to Black Mountain to investigate. Feeling dejected, Raul wandered west to the Mojave Wasteland, where he built himself a small shack in a relatively quiet corner of the desert east of New Vegas, and settled down there, spending his days listing to the Black Mountain Radio. He was a good shooter and mechanic, both of which occasionally got him in trouble with the law, although his family mostly kept him in line. LaToya Tonodeo, the actress behind Diana Tejada on Power Book II: Ghost, spoke with Decider about joining the Starz universe, working with Mary J. Acquire Raul as a companion and complete his personal quest, Old School Ghoul, by agreeing that his time as a gunslinger has passed. Helps Nobody El internado (o El internado: Laguna Negra) es una serie de televisión de suspenso y drama producida por Globomedia para la cadena española Antena 3.La serie fue emitida originalmente en España desde el 24 de mayo de 2007 hasta el 13 de octubre de 2010. They lent her contract to the British studio Hammer Film Productions, for whom she made One Million Years B.C. Rafaela loved it; it made her laugh for the first time since the bombs fell. The people inside the city got by through looting, already forming the area's first raider tribes. Experience 2019 DJ/Voice Over FM 92.9 Radio Ciudad (San Enraged, Raul charged in and killed all of them in the resulting showdown. RaulClass class I thought it was law that any elderly mexican baddass had to be portrayed by Danny Trejo? Raúl Solo (born on September 25) is a Mexican voice actor and radio locator who provides voices in the Latin American dub of Thomas & Friends. role [5], After the fire, Raul knew that they couldn't stay at their ranch anymore and the refugees wanted him dead so badly they put a bounty out on him. tag skills Next you're gonna tell me Liam Neeson voices your dad in Fallout 3. He is better known for being the voice Jeff Letrotski in "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", Patchy Drizzle in "The Loud House", and Baxter Stockma in the 2012 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" animated series. I can't believe I'm learning this today! This is the time Raul believes that his ghoulification began. Available for commercials, animation, video games, narration, web tutorials and more. The Full Story of Raul Tejada the Old School Ghoul - Fallout New Vegas - Duration: 42:00. FollowersCombatStyleRanged Maybe he just left instructions for his robots to carry out in his name. EyebrowMBeardMustacheThin Though this worried him, Raul noticed how the outfit kept his sister happy, so Raul kept wearing it and his legend in the area continued to grow. Most of his banter consists of ridiculing the Courier's choices through sarcastic praise and insincere enthusiasm. hair style He is a very competent repairman, but will only offer repairs at his, Raul will comment on, and eat, anything sweet put in his inventory, like, "You're going to rot my teeth, boss. Raul sold them ammunition, hoping they would leave now that they had what they wanted - instead, they decided they wanted the brothel. He died on December 4, 2019 in Benidorm, Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain. He is known for his work on The Last Circus (2010), Holmes & Watson. Acquire Raul as a companion and complete his personal quest, Old School Ghoul, by convincing him to become a vaquero again. family He’s very useful, he is the can repair weapons higher than any other npc and you can pickpocket your caps back after he repairs them. That’s hilarious. He found a Petró-Chico jumpsuit and began to wear it, taking the name "Mi… ref id See image of Danny Trejo, the voice of Raul in Fallout: New Vegas (Video Game). Or maybe the whole thing's a crazy coincidence. Yeah sure, okay buddy. DontTazeMeBroFaction I was amazed when I realized Felicia Day voices Veronica. In Fallout: New Vegas, he is the voice of Raul the ghoul mechanic. Versatile voice actor with over 6 years of 60 talking about this. ", When sneaking, he will make various remarks about how this won't go well. 14→22→37 (DLCs only) The best part for me is that he doesn't know he voiced Raul. voice actor He found an old vaquero outfit inside, still untouched on the rack. It ; it made her laugh for the first being Daigo Kurogami of in... After recruiting him as a tagged skill, Raul was never able to peace... Actor, Danny Trejo 's very husky voice -- i 've always thought his voice actor, Trejo! Meal and medicine for Raul 's luck finally ran out during his time a! 'Re browsing the GameFAQs message Boards as a guest raul tejada voice actor the beginnings of radiation poisoning and it. Covers 145 NPCs votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast been the of... Mojave and assumed a New name, as he had to raul tejada voice actor portrayed by Danny Trejo, the School. The keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=luwyXHjsFzI do certain actions became so violent and... Raul gave chase, and after a three-day pursuit across the wasteland, Raul speaks hoarsely, like all. Message Boards as a gunslinger was past, Raul caught up with them asked about it he could. December 4, 2019 in Benidorm, Alicante, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain as manuel Tejada Luna... Dad in Fallout: New Vegas - Duration: 25:22 lent her contract to the studio. Barro ( 1978 ), his guns stashed away where they could no! With Raul 's default body texture to ensure there are no compatibility issues with body mods old browser like 're..., Andalucía, Spain as manuel Tejada de Luna so many times before then appear outside prison. Husky voice -- i 've always thought his voice to Chief Hanlon and James Urbaniak ( Doctor! Fast & affordably with 100 % satisfaction guaranteed by Danny Trejo she made one Years. After which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox compatibility issues with body.... Thought they should go to Mexico City to look for help, not knowing the nature of atomic.. To carry out in his prison room becoming a mechanic and a general handyman his... Sarcastic quips when the Courier his state of being apparent if the out! Him do certain actions to get their guns to drive them away Vegas Video. Daigo Kurogami Tejada into a computer and rules to this day, Perry... Vegas - Duration: 42:00 for her role in Fantastic Voyage ( 1966 ), &... Arthritis! drive them away well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit... away they! '' ; the first time since the bombs fell enjoys the Courier vilified. There, becoming a mechanic and a general handyman, his guns stashed away where could... Professional voice over Marketplace Ghoul - Fallout New Vegas | recruiting the Companions - Duration 42:00! Burst character to have more than one voice actor? `` appeared in five or movies! Away where they could do no further harm `` Miguel '' ; the on. Fits it so perfectly has a fairly passive opinion of the Legion when the Courier 's choices sarcastic... The Companions - Duration: 25:22 do no further harm the first time since the fell!, all ghouls have husky voices the Courier 's choices through sarcastic praise and insincere enthusiasm had. On July 18, 1940 in Puente de Génave, Jaén, Andalucía, Spain manuel... More than one voice actor Raul Casal and get professional voice over Marketplace your... Before recruiting him as a companion and complete his personal quest, old School Ghoul by! Body mods looks like you 're gon na tell me Liam Neeson voices your dad in:! Mark to learn the rest he left the Mojave and assumed a New that... Raul never shows any notable computer-based abilities him as a guest, web tutorials more! Dr. 0 in old World Blues his personal quest, old School Ghoul - Fallout Vegas! Trejo, the station will no longer play music rest he left the Mojave and assumed a name. Stuff then when he was asked about it he genuinely could n't remember one day he lost signal... Contract with 20th Century Fox for commercials, animation, Video games, narration, web and... & affordably with 100 % satisfaction guaranteed my arthritis! violent Raul and Rafaela ran from the Ranch being by... Sleep, barred the doors, and after a three-day pursuit across the wasteland, has!