If you need support with IT issues, we’re here to help. Royal Holloway is a safe, friendly and caring community, offering and extremely high level of support to help you get the most out of your time here. The Choir of Royal Holloway is considered one of the finest mixed-voice collegiate choirs in the country. In addition to this main collection we have a number of rare and valuable items, archival works, internal publications, and major databases. The 24 choral scholars that constitute the college's Chapel Choir undertake a busy schedule of services, concerts, tours and recordings. Looking for someone to take over Podium room contract Medium Studio (kitchen and en suite) £257p/w with parking space.Fe... Hi I’m moving out and I need somebody to take over my contract ASAP. If you need support with IT issues, we’re here to help. Noticeboard. This year we have created a new app for students at Royal Holloway. itservicedeskdocument.write("@") AT rhul.ac.uk. We can answer your technical queries online, in person, by email, or on the phone. Royal Holloway’s IT Services team is here to support you throughout your studies and make sure you get the most out of your time here. Students and staff can access our digital materials from wherever they are, on any device. We can answer your technical queries online, in person, by email, or on the phone. I want to move out of my Wedderburn on campus accommodation and am looking for a student to take over my contract. Please login with your username and password If you do not have a login please use the Guest button User Name Password Getting started. Update on fines, face coverings and marshalls, A message from the Principal, Professor Paul Layzell on Friday 25 September, Time Management for D&DS registered students, Reading Strategies for D&DS registered students, Living a healthier lifestyle to better your wellbeing, Visit our EU Hub for the latest updates around Brexit, Royal Holloway's 21 academic departments are grouped into six schools and a Doctoral School, How to contact the emergency services for crime, fire, injuries, illness, distress and mental illness, Library subject guides contain reading lists and information about studying your chosen subject, From academic writing to workplace skills: your portal to skills development at Royal Holloway, The Students' Union actively promotes your needs and interests during your time at Royal Holloway, There are over 80 clubs and societies at Royal Holloway. We hold records relating to Royal Holloway College, Bedford College, Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, as well as personal papers of former staff and students. Our dedicated team are continually developing new and improved ways to support you throughout your learning journey. Royal Holloway archives and special collections We hold records relating to Royal Holloway College, Bedford College, Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, as well as personal papers of former staff and students. Royal Holloway’s IT Services team is here to support you throughout your studies and make sure you get the most out of your time here. The Students' Union run a Housesearch tool, offers a great starting point if … Note that a valid email (College email required) AND Membership ID (eg College card number) is required to finish registration. Information about your account, how to get online, off-campus access, and printing. Everything you need to know about your Royal Holloway email account. You can check to see how our services are functioning and if there are any known or planned interruptions by visiting the service status page. Oct. 09. To view material in our archives and special collections, you will need to make an appointment to use our archive reading room. © Royal Holloway, University of London Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX T: +44 (0)1784 434455 Discover new interests and enjoy existing ones, Heading to university is exciting. Create an account by clicking on the Register link above. heart Find out more. I am trying to move out of my double bed room at George Eliot and I am looking for an undergraduate/continuing student ... A cosy double bedroom available immediately in the centre of Egham, 1 minute away from bus stops to Staines, Windsor and... Hello, I have to move out of my room in George Eliot and I need someone to take over the contract. Software you can download for free, including Microsoft Office. Posted in: Accommodation. Reporting and supporting covid-19 cases and symptoms, Information and guidance on academic misconduct, Visit the Skills Gateway including academic skills (CeDAS), Access my online learning resources (Moodle), Access my student records (Campus Connect), Read our College regulations and procedures, Find out about sport & fitness at Royal Holloway, Find places to eat, drink and shop on campus, Find or get help with private sector accommodation. We’re responsible for PC access, printing, CampusNet and much more. Finding the right place to live will get you off to a good start, Whether you need support with your health or practical advice on budgeting or finding part-time work, we can help, Discover more about our 21 departments and schools, Find out why Royal Holloway is in the top 25% of UK universities for research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’, They say the two most important days of your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why, Discover world-class research at Royal Holloway, Discover more about who we are today, and our vision for the future, Royal Holloway began as two pioneering colleges for the education of women in the 19th century, and their spirit lives on today, We’ve played a role in thousands of careers, some of them particularly remarkable, Find about our decision-making processes and the people who lead and manage Royal Holloway today, Archive and special collections catalogues.