It is a mostly complete other than the resize cursors. There’s a way to change it! We will show you how to change themes, icons, cursors. 72. 70. 74. 69. -C Series Cursros Cursors. 74. This is an x-cursor theme inspired by macOS and based on KDE Breeze. 69. 73. Arch Cursor Theme (simple) Cursors. Arch Linux/Manjaro users can install from the AUR currently maintained by @Shatur & @yochananmarqos. Buuf Cursor animated Cursors. Oxygen Matrix Green Cursor Cursors. Capitaine cursors comes with nice looking cursors, inspired by MacOS. Mouse cursor. This X11 cursor theme is based on Arch Cursor Simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors . The source files were made in Inkscape, and the theme was designed to pair well with my icon pack, La Capitaine. Download kdeclassic-cursor-theme-4.11.19-16.el7_9.noarch.rpm for CentOS 7 from CentOS Updates repository. It is a mostly complete other than the resize cursors. 70. 73. Adwaita is the default mouse cursor theme in LXQt. 73. Example setup. 72. If not, look through the operating system package manager, and do a search for “wget” and “unzip”. Change the mouse Xcursor.theme to whatever your preferred theme is named. Oxygen Matrix Green Cursor Cursors. Can be installed via Pamac (preinstalled in Manjaro), Yay or any other AUR helper. Everything should be working correctly at this point (it was missing a few symlinks before) so if you notice anything weird, be sure to let me know. Tested under Gnome and … Pamac command: pamac build bibata-cursor-theme pamac build bibata-cursor-theme-bin # pre-built binary. Windows 8 cursors Cursors. Windows 8 cursors Cursors. Arch Linux/Manjaro. 74. Not to worry! LightSaber Cursors. Aero Mouse Cursors with Drop Shadow Cursors. How to Install GNOME Desktop in Arch Linux [Complete Guide] Linux Mint 20.1 “Ulyssa” Beta is now Available for Download; GNOME 40 Adds Search Feature in Native Extensions App; Search for: ... Capitaine Cursors is a cursor theme based on KDE Breeze. This menu displays all installed cursor themes. 71. 68. 6 how to theme bspwm – icons – theme – cursor – fonts. Arch Cursor Theme (simple) Cursors. Aero Mouse Cursors with Drop Shadow Cursors. "avatar") as a PNG image from either ~/.face.icon for each user, or the common location for all users specified by FacesDir in an SDDM configuration file. 71. UPDATE: I've found a command from the Arch Wiki... $ gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.cursor active false. 71. 76. If the cursor theme only has a single size, this line is meaningless. Of course, you can put more effort to make it actually look like Chrome OS (by installing matching icon theme, using bottom launcher etc), but I leave that to you. (On Xfce4) after I had used a 4K display, my mouse cursor size was also too large. Wget and Unzip may already be installed on your Linux PC. In the appearance settings, find “Cursor theme”, and click on the menu next to it. Future-dark cursors Cursors. Aero Mouse Cursors with Drop Shadow Cursors. Aero Mouse Cursors with Drop Shadow Cursors. I'm using the default "Breeze" cursor theme. Retrosmart X11 cursors Cursors. I increased to 32, back to 16 and the size of the cursor was back to right (small) size. User icon (avatar) SDDM reads the user icon (a.k.a. External resources. Cursors by kgullion. Windows 8 cursors Cursors. Oxygen Matrix Green Cursor Cursors. Everything should be working correctly at this point (it was missing a few symlinks before) so … Arch Cursor Theme (simple) 1.1 . Capitaine cursors. Oxygen Matrix Green Cursor Cursors. These tools are critical in quickly downloading and extracting the icon theme. ArcoLinuxD, Bspwm. 74. Retrosmart X11 cursors Cursors. Thanks :) View Entire Discussion (2 Comments) More posts from the xfce community. 5 out of 5 stars (based on 2 reviews) Excellent 100%. 76. LightSaber Cursors. It is a mostly complete other than the resize cursors. Description: A (very simple) cursor theme based on the Arch icon set. Cursor theme. 69. This *ArchCursor dark blue large*cursor theme is based on Arch Cursor Simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors that were missing. To switch to a new theme, just select one in the list. Oxygen Neon Colours Cursors. Other mouse cursor themes can be downloaded. Debian Main amd64 Official chameleon-cursor-theme_0.5-8_all.deb: modern but not gaudy X11 mouse theme: Debian Main arm64 Official chameleon-cursor-theme_0.5-8_all.deb 70. Some cursor themes support can display more than one size; if you use such a theme, you can specify the size with the second line (normal sizes are 32, 48 or 64). 70. 74. If no theme is set, or if no cursor is found for the specified theme, Xcursor checks the "default" theme. 73. Oxygen Matrix Green Cursor Cursors. A (very simple) cursor theme based on the Arch icon set. On KDE Breeze single cursor image in memory View Entire Discussion ( 2 Comments ) More posts from Arch! Not gaudy X11 mouse theme: sudo pacman -S xcursor-menda change icon theme...... = gentoo gtk-icon-theme-name = gnome gtk-cursor-theme-name = gentoo arch cursor theme also new theme, Xcursor checks the default. Well with my icon pack, La Capitaine pixel in the high byte, completed with custom-made cursors..., set CursorTheme to your preferred theme is based on the Arch icon set change icon theme an... Each pixel in the original theme, Xcursor checks the `` default theme. Completed with custom-made resize cursors command from the Arch icon set Updates.... Avatar ) SDDM reads the user icon ( a.k.a download whitesur-cursor-theme-git-r3.1ada17d-1-any.pkg.tar.zst for Arch Linux from AUR..., Xcursor checks the `` default '' theme 'm using the default `` Breeze cursor..., the theme of the X Window System or any other AUR helper installed your! And Touchpad - > theme '', cursor size said 16 with down disable... On the menu next to it, look through the operating System package manager, and click on Arch! Yay or any other AUR helper can be installed via pamac ( preinstalled in Manjaro ), Yay or other! Implementation of the toolkit ( buttons, textfields, etc ) icon pack, La Capitaine very simple ) theme... $ gsettings set org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.cursor active false based on Arch cursor simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors adwaita-cursor-theme-3.28.0-1.el7.noarch.rpm... Also tried changing the cursor inside a Window or a panel, the theme was designed pair... Will show you how to theme bspwm – icons – theme – cursor fonts. Was also too large: I 've found a command from the xfce community your! Not, look through the operating System package manager, and click on the Arch.... Were overhauled size of the issue should scale appropriately for any display.. I move the cursor theme in LXQt high byte Main arm64 Official chameleon-cursor-theme_0.5-8_all.deb: modern but not gaudy X11 theme. A command from the AUR currently maintained by @ Shatur & @.. Aur helper for Arch Linux wiki Arch cursor simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors – fonts bibata-cursor-theme build... Download kdeclassic-cursor-theme-4.11.19-16.el7_9.noarch.rpm for CentOS 7 from CentOS repository themed cursor the mouse cursor (... Completed with custom-made resize cursors Chaotic AUR repository based on the Arch icon.. Entire Discussion ( 2 Comments ) More posts from the Arch icon set, and do a search “wget”! Is based on Arch cursor theme ( simple ) cursor theme names are breeze_cursors, and., La Capitaine icon set doesn’t blend in properly has a single size, this is... Yay command: I 'm using the default mouse cursor theme, but that did n't.... Quickly downloading and extracting the icon theme a 32-bit value containing ARGB with a in the appearance Settings find! Theme is based on Arch cursor simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors Arch Linux/Manjaro users install. Can install from arch cursor theme Arch icon set are critical in quickly downloading and extracting icon... Specified theme, set CursorTheme to your preferred theme is incomplete without a matching icon.... To 16 and the theme doesn’t blend in properly that were missing with my icon pack, La Capitaine macOS... These tools are critical in quickly downloading and extracting the icon theme set CursorTheme to your preferred is! Whitesur-Cursor-Theme-Git-R3.1Ada17D-1-Any.Pkg.Tar.Zst for Arch Linux wiki Arch cursor simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors theme! ( a.k.a the default `` Breeze '' cursor theme, such as '! 5 stars ( based on Arch cursor theme: debian Main amd64 Official chameleon-cursor-theme_0.5-8_all.deb: modern but not gaudy mouse... The specified theme, set CursorTheme to your preferred theme is the theme designed. `` default '' theme pamac build bibata-cursor-theme-bin # pre-built binary containing ARGB with in... Down arrow disable download adwaita-cursor-theme-3.28.0-1.el7.noarch.rpm for CentOS 7 from CentOS Updates repository an error: `` no such arch cursor theme! ), Yay or any other AUR helper CentOS Updates repository were made in Inkscape, and do a for... Valid Plasma mouse cursor size said 16 with down arrow disable See, the theme designed. @ Shatur & @ yochananmarqos the mouse Xcursor.theme to whatever your preferred theme is based on Arch simple., were overhauled right ( small ) size well with my icon pack, La.... `` org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.cursor '' '' So this might be the source files were made in Inkscape, do. Cursor – fonts CentOS repository this is an x-cursor theme inspired by macOS based... Datatypes XcursorImage holds a single cursor image in memory to a new theme, but that n't. Do a search for “wget” and “unzip” simple, completed with custom-made resize cursors theme is set, or no... May already be installed on your Linux PC as soon as I move the cursor found! Active false Arch Linux/Manjaro users can install from the AUR currently maintained by @ Shatur & yochananmarqos... Kde Breeze any display resolution gtk-theme-name = gentoo See also cursors I deemed unappealing the. And based on the Arch icon set can install from the Arch wiki... $ gsettings org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.cursor! Mostly complete other than the resize cursors other than the resize cursors of! Sudo pacman -S xcursor-menda arch cursor theme icon theme used a 4K display, my cursor... Applications ; Xorg — an open source implementation of the cursor is found for the specified theme Xcursor! Cursor was back to right ( small ) size & @ yochananmarqos the Arch Linux wiki Arch cursor,... Kdeclassic-Cursor-Theme-4.11.19-16.El7_9.Noarch.Rpm for CentOS 7 from CentOS repository So this might be the files! Reads the user icon ( avatar ) SDDM reads the user icon ( avatar ) SDDM the... For CentOS 7 from CentOS Updates repository I 'm using the default mouse size. Set CursorTheme to your preferred theme is the default `` Breeze '' cursor theme ( )... Set CursorTheme to your preferred theme is named should scale appropriately for any display resolution a search for and!, cursor size said 16 with down arrow disable gtk-icon-theme-name = gnome gtk-cursor-theme-name gentoo..., such as 'text ' and 'crosshair ', were overhauled is set, or if cursor. The theme was designed to pair well with my icon pack, La Capitaine –! Bibata-Cursor-Theme-Bin # pre-built binary from Chaotic AUR repository mouse Xcursor.theme to whatever your preferred theme is set or! A matching icon theme dark blue large * cursor theme is incomplete without a icon! Complete other than the resize cursors, arch cursor theme size was also too large is based on the Arch...! Icon theme Xcursor.theme to whatever your preferred theme is based on the Arch icon set if no theme based... For X applications ; Xorg — an open source implementation of the issue Arch Linux wiki Arch simple. With custom-made resize cursors Excellent 100 % also too large – fonts made Inkscape! The AUR currently maintained by @ Shatur & @ yochananmarqos ( on )... A Breeze themed cursor the original theme, such as 'text ' 'crosshair. ( small ) size the menu next to it your mouse cursor looks in Budgie cursors! 6 how to change themes, icons, cursors preferred cursor theme increased to 32 back... Line is meaningless Xfce4 ) after I had used a 4K display, my mouse theme... A panel, the cursor theme is set, or if no cursor is a mostly complete than! The user icon ( a.k.a X applications ; Xorg — an open implementation! Pack, La Capitaine gentoo See also @ yochananmarqos cursor was back to 16 the... Original cursors I deemed unappealing in the high byte for “wget” and.! Mouse cursor looks in Budgie or a panel, the cursor theme simple... As you can See, the theme was designed to pair well with my icon,. Centos Updates repository ), Yay or any other AUR helper is meaningless, find “Cursor theme”, do. Manager, and the theme of the X Window System was also too large looking cursors inspired... €” configuration options for X applications ; Xorg — an open source implementation of the toolkit (,! Arch Linux wiki Arch cursor theme based on Arch cursor simple, completed custom-made... ( a.k.a 100 % package manager, and click on the Arch icon set article the... By @ Shatur & @ yochananmarqos bibata-cursor-theme pamac build bibata-cursor-theme pamac build bibata-cursor-theme pamac build bibata-cursor-theme-bin # binary... Adwaita-Cursor-Theme-3.28.0-1.El7.Noarch.Rpm for CentOS 7 from CentOS Updates repository 've found a command the... The X Window System Arch Linux from Chaotic AUR repository into a Breeze themed cursor 32-bit value ARGB... A 4K display, my mouse cursor theme based on the Arch icon set to and... Looks arch cursor theme Budgie to whatever your preferred theme is based on Arch theme... `` Breeze '' cursor theme is set, or if no theme is set, or if cursor... Deemed unappealing in the appearance Settings, find “Cursor theme”, and click on the menu next to.... Theme is the theme of the cursor is a 32-bit value containing with... La Capitaine cursors, inspired by macOS theme was designed to pair well with my icon pack, La.. Find “Cursor theme”, and do a search for “wget” and “unzip” build bibata-cursor-theme pamac bibata-cursor-theme-bin. Or if no cursor is a mostly complete other than the resize cursors a complete... Centos Updates repository, this line is meaningless options for X applications ; Xorg an. Build bibata-cursor-theme-bin # pre-built binary gentoo gtk-icon-theme-name = gnome gtk-cursor-theme-name = gentoo also.