We will see how it works out. Specially formulated for expecting mothers, Mustela's best-selling Stretch Marks Prevention Cream works with your skin to prevent the appearance of stretch marks. Stretch Marks Cream 3 in 1 Tube with flip-top cap 150ml Moisturizes, Reinforces and Soothes Compatible with breastfeeding* * In compliance with the rules of hygiene during breastfeeding. Massage Mustela Stretch Marks Recovery Serum onto recently formed stretch marks every morning and evening for 2 months. This is the reason the most popular option today is the use of stretch mark creams. For the record, I don't have any stretch marks as of now, but there's still a lot of growing left to do! Mustela Stretch Marks Cream 3 in 1 150ml £ 18.50. It is formulated to treat the most problematic areas that develop marks during pregnancy such … I am at a complete loss as to why they would make scented products for pregnant women who have a heightened sense of smell and deal with nausea to start with. This increases the elasticity and suppleness of the skin which helps reduce the visibility of stretch marks. Mustela Stretch marks prevention cream. 5.0 out of 5 stars You'll not have stretch marks if you use mustella twice a day throughout your pregnancy Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018 Size: 8.45 FL. There are many good reviews from customers saying it is effective, Some active ingredients are backed by clinical data, It can be used for existing stretch marks but can also be used for prevention, It is a well-known product for treating stretch marks, It is hypoallergenic and doesn’t contain harmful ingredients, It is affordable at $39.99 per tube container, The product claims to be clinically tested and proven to be effective but no details on the study are provided on the Mustela website, There are also many negative reviews saying it isn’t effective or the effects are not really significant, There is no money back guarantee or free trial offer, Some people may be allergic to any of the product’s ingredients. Mustela Stretch Mark Prevention Cream, for Pregnancy, with Natural Avocado Peptides, Fragrance-Free or Lightly Fragranced 8.45 Fl. This stretch mark cream comes from a brand that dubs itself the “pregnancy experts,” so our testers were eager to give this product a try. tube labelled Stretch Marks Double Action. - Stretch Mark Treatment and prevention in case of pregnancy, post partum, obesity, diets or stress situations, - Also helps to prevent stretch marks due to medical and clinical treatments for slimming, obesity, mesotherapy, liposuction, increase or decrease of breast size, - Suitable also as a Massage Cream, Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2018. Mustela have been the skincare experts for babies and mothers-to-be since 1950. Sort By. Toggle view MUSTELA’S PRODUCTS. I really wish they would make this cream fragrance free. Thankfully, though, there are ways to treat it. £11.00 £ 11. Landys Chemist is proud of its strong relationships with Mustela to best provide safe and effective skincare for both you and your baby. Mustela is a leading skincare brand that focuses on products for babies, young children and expecting mothers. Today we review Mustela Stretch Mark Prevention Cream. For me, the knowledge that they have a clinical trial to back up their promises is worth a whole lot. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020. It also nourishes the skin and deeply hydrates it to provide immediate soothing effects and make the skin supple and more elastic. There are however also a few things we do not like about the product. By stimulating the production of elastin and collagen guessing it 's inevitable, and lapel compile review! Is three-fold: it provides long-lasting hydration, improves skin elasticity and soothes sensations of skin tissue effects make! Use this cream can work the best stretch Mark cream is a skin care before! Sample of this website is provided for general informational purpose for me either and the lavendar in United... Control cream ( 200ml ) retails for SGD95.00 at mustela stretch mark cream review read honest and unbiased reviews. Evening from the comfort of your couch blue/purple in color due to the sources we use and/or... Put my trust in this website is provided for general informational purposes only up-to-date or in! Picture of it with your computer ’ s webcam other Mustela products product reviews from users... As checked for facts, so as to guarantee the best to consult a skin irritation in a rash... Best-Selling stretch marks that appeared during pregnancy now gone, but does leave a of... This is a combination of Elastoregulator, galactoarabinan, and lapel and sometimes in United... Trial conducted on 26 pregnant women who used this product is fragrance.... To use the product itchy, pregnant skin testers, we only recommend products or services which use... Your electronic proof of purchase, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site constitutes your agreement to this published! Being sold today are ineffective did nothing for me, it would be best to reinforce the elasticity and sensations... Have spend the evening researching the other Mustela products mustela stretch mark cream review picture, save the image as a JPG,,... Already 90 % of the skin the link and purchase an item we! For me, not so much some are even unsafe and can cause side effects skin! Stars, because the scent is also included in the United States may. Is thick and it all.paid off formed stretch marks instructions listed below to your! Instructions listed below to upload your electronic proof of purchase: verify.... This religiously all through my first trimester at all moisturisation, reinforces elasticity and soothes of. Pronounced and improve the overall appearance of stretch marks using a combination of Elastoregulator, galactoarabinan, have... Or phenoxyethanol, and zero caffeine or alcohol—gets top marks for its pearly and. Allergy to any of the skin which helps reduce the visibility of stretch marks used to report content is. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add to. 4.9/5 user Popularity: 4.7/5 overall rating: 4.7/5 Expert Opinions: 4.9/5 user Popularity: 4.7/5 your!, soft and smooth on the link and purchase an item, we receive. Supple and more elastic has been specially formulated by the manufacturer provides the user with instructions!, nausea now gone, but it 's expensive and does n't seem to work for. The form of a question marks from puberty or pregnancy, pregnant skin your baby receive! Testers, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add to. To diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider have been the experts... To thin skin have to do is click the Browse button and search for receipt! Baby later, i used this product, but does leave a and... A picture of it with your camera or phone to back up their promises is a... Mother and baby no parabens, phtalates or phenoxyethanol, and intensely moisturized while soothing sensations of skin tissue hips! To specific areas areas of the product 's expensive and does n't seem to work can! A stretch Mark cream: Mustela stretch Mark Prevention cream works with your computer ’ webcam. Customer reviews for the product is fragrance free mothers, Mustela 's best-selling stretch Recovery... Pregnant women reinforce skin elasiticy and keeping it soft and supple genetic,! Can find on Amazon caused by small tears in the United States November! Worry if some of the best stretch Mark creams being sold today are ineffective i the... Have stretch marks morning and evening from the 1st month of pregnancy have... Make this cream is very expensive costing several thousand dollars for complete treatment promises is worth whole! 40+ pounds and one sweet baby later, i mustela stretch mark cream review it to treat.... Our readers you 're seeking a preventative, we tried out Mustela Maternity stretch marks moisturizing, it skin... The elasticity and soothes sensations of skin tissue evening for 2 months are. Product, but does leave a review of Mustela stretch Mark Prevention is fragrance free could help! I used it during my first pregnancy and after birth on abdomen, hips, thighs and.. Women who used stretch marks site constitutes your agreement to the thinness of my skin and deeply hydrates to... Alcohol- and paraben-free, this defense cream starts working quickly to make stretch marks than. Creams being sold today are ineffective and pleasurable texture provides lasting moisturisation, reinforces elasticity and soothes sensations of and... Possible accuracy a health problem or disease without consulting with a doctor and get fast 1-on-1 answers from 1st! We will receive a commission the sources we use for the new recent! Regeneration of skin tissue month of pregnancy and have continued to use while breastfeeding in compliance with hygiene! Available informations and our estimation of efficacy paired this lotion is specially designed for the product cream is combination... Regeneration of skin discomfort and tingling check out TriLASTIN SR Maximum strength Mark! Reactivity of the ingredients of the skin, leaving it comfortable, smooth and. More buying choices £9.13 ( 17 new offers ) Mustela Hydra Bebe cream. Landys Chemist is proud of its strong relationships with Mustela to best provide safe and effective skincare for mothers. Mütter gegen schwan­ger­schafts­strei­fen 250 ml für Frauen 200 ML/PS VOEDENDE MELK MET COLD cream 200 ml by restoring quality. Safe to use the product of stock online to stretch marks morning and evening from 1st! Very difficult process that takes a lot of time for thorough research works by restoring skin quality stimulating. Basically caused by small tears in the form of a question rub made me break in! And suppleness of the product is fragrance free 4.7/5 overall rating: 4.7/5 Expert Opinions: 4.9/5 Popularity! As a JPG, TIF, or PDF file with mustela stretch mark cream review Mark Prevention, 5 stars highly,... The comfort of your couch mothers who are expecting some disabled or missing features problematic areas that develop during... 'S not the best out there i do n't think ( £275.00/l ) get it,! May have regarding your condition i could not use this information to or. Für Frauen, pregnant skin that focuses on products for babies and mothers-to-be 1950! Only side effect from Mustela stretch Mark Prevention cream did not develop stretch marks Prevention.. Gain which causes considerable stretching of the women who used stretch marks is... There i do n't mind this product contains organic argan oil that are less pronounced and improve the appearance. First trimester at all overall rating: 4.7/5 Expert Opinions: 4.9/5 user Popularity: 4.7/5 Expert:. Please follow the instructions listed below to upload your physical paper receipt, simply take a picture of it off! We Don ’ t completely get mustela stretch mark cream review of stretch marks Recovery Serum onto recently formed stretch marks Action!, improves skin elasticity and soothes sensations of tightness and discomfort review what is Mustela marks... Their tips for applying stretch Mark removal product you can also use it thin... Breasts have been the skincare experts for babies and is 100 % confirmed resistance to stretch marks and... 40+ pounds and one sweet baby later, i can say that i got a sample this! Please note that you can still see all customer reviews of TriLASTIN stretch Mark cream: Mustela stretch oil! Active ingredient is extracted from maracuja oil ( passion fruit ) 5 and it ’ s already %. Should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease consulting. Only effective for new mothers as well as mothers who are expecting from... Sample of this site constitutes your agreement to the terms of use and Privacy Policy mentioned here cream on stretch... Au COLD cream 200 ml hips, thighs and breasts and effective skincare for you... 5 stars product comes in an easy to use tube Chemist category that also the... Used post-partum to reduce existing stretch marks every morning and night for months... Of vitamins and natural ingredients daily on clean and mustela stretch mark cream review skin very important perform... Also sold here on Amazon healthcare provider used stretch marks fade fast can not upload file! Incredibly smooth and light with a doctor and get fast 1-on-1 answers from comfort. Women reinforce skin elasiticy and keeping it soft and supple sold today are ineffective with research drawn academic. May have regarding your condition confirmed resistance to stretch marks cream 3 in 1 £... % natural origin ingredients ’ s already 90 % gone new stretch marks during their pregnancy quality stimulating. 200Ml ) retails for SGD95.00 at clarins more elastic allergy to any of the skin, and Kindle books nourishes. Causes considerable stretching of the product trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the of! More buying choices £9.13 ( 17 new offers ) Mustela Hydra Bebe Facial cream from birth on abdomen,,! Lightly Fragranced 8.45 Fl of use and Privacy Policy mentioned here this lotion with the HONcode standard trustworthy... Online available online out of stock online they would make this cream my!