Mr. New Vegas is an AI, programmed by Mr. House before the Great War,[1] to be the DJ of Radio New Vegas, a job he still performs over two hundred years later in Fallout: New Vegas. Mr. New Vegas is voiced by real-life Vegas-based star Wayne Newton, also known as "Mr. Las Vegas". Mr. Las VegasCarson Wayne Newton Victor. Occasionally, Mr. New Vegas may say, "You're nobody 'til somebody loves you, … Involvement in Fallout series For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Voice actor cast revealed". voiced by Zachary Levi. April 3, 1942 Roger Cross (born October 19, 1969) is a Jamaican-born Canadian actor who has made numerous appearances in several films and television series, mostly on productions shot in Canada.He is known for his work as CTU Agent Curtis Manning in the popular American television series 24.His other notable television roles include First Wave, Continuum, Motive, and Dark Matter The main radio station DJ will be voiced by Wayne Newton, whose 30,000 live shows in the Nevada desert over the years have earned him the nickname Mr. Las Vegas. He makes comments and gives advice on the Courier's active quests doing some things such as revealing what the Courier must do or is going to do. December 17, 2019. Mr. New Vegas. Franchise: Fallout. Christian Michael Leonard Slater (born August 18, 1969) is an American actor, voice actor, and producer. Mr. New Vegas VOICE. Mr. New Vegas' line, "Mojave, mo' problems. Make sure to hit the 🔔 to be notified when new videos are uploaded. date of birth The voice actors behind the scenes and the characters the voice for Voice Actors: Ulysses, Veronica, Doc Mitchell, Mr. New Vegas #4. Wayne Newton. Mr. New Vegas' line, "Mojave, mo' problems. IMDb voiced by Wayne Newton and 2 others. Can we possibly see an in game rendition of Danke Schoen? Peter Renaday, Actor: Assassin's Creed. Three Dog just gets extremely annoying for me after a while. Mr. New Vegas has a really comforting radio voice, and I like his personality a lot more. I love you." 's song "Mo Money, Mo problems." Dean, a sociopathic high school student, in the satire Heathers (1989). Wayne F. Newton (born April 3, 1942) is an American singer and entertainer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Wayne Newton games Nevander. Hey folks, I need a new laptop to use during livestreams and I'd love your advice on what specs to look for. Wikipedia Chief Hanlon. Mr. New Vegas' line, "Mojave, mo' problems. Last month, the team behind the ambitious Fallout 4: New Vegas unveiled their first gameplay demo; a ten-minute demo featuring Fallout: New Vegas’ opening and character creation, recreated in Fallout 4.The mod team recently announced that they would be expanding, and their latest update gives more detailed info on what roles they are looking to fill. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. Newton appeared on a 2018 episode of the ESPN series Always Late with Katie Nolan, making the case that he should be the Mr. New Vegas is voiced by real-life Vegas-based star Wayne Newton, also known as "Mr. Las Vegas". He voices the character Mr. New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas. Video Game: Fallout: New Vegas. Bethesda blog entry talking about the voice cast, https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Mr._New_Vegas?oldid=2130793, Mr. New Vegas rarely specifically mentions the Courier in his news reports, except for when the Courier leaves Doc, Some of his news will be based on the player's reputation or. This is a reference to ". Peter Renaday was born on June 9, 1935 in Louisiana, USA as Pierre Laurent Renoudet. He performed over 30,000 solo shows in Las Vegas over a period of over 40 years, earning him the nickname Mr. Las Vegas. Requested by alphaclaire. This line is only heard if the Courier takes the, Occasionally, Mr. New Vegas may say, "You're nobody 'til somebody loves you, and that somebody is me. Am I right folks?" You're her. Michael Hogan (born March 13, 1949) is a Canadian actor known for his roles as Colonel Saul Tigh in the 2004 Battlestar Galactica series, Billy in The Peanut Butter Solution, the voice of Armando-Owen Bailey in the Mass Effect series, villainous werewolf hunter Gerard Argent in Teen Wolf and the voice of General Tullius in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mr. New Vegas. is a reference to the rapper Notorious B.I.G. Das Reviews got an exclusive tip from someone at Obsidian during our E3 visit. New Vegas. Three Dog also spoiled the ending of the MAIN PLOT to me on the radio literally not three minutes after I stepped outside of Vault 101 for my very first time. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton?oldid=2886521, The contents of this page were partially or entirely copied from. MaleUniqueMrNewVegas And you're still as perfect as the day we met. He voices the character Mr. New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas. Wayne F. Newton (born April 3, 1942) is an American singer and entertainer based in Las Vegas, Nevada. : Ulysses, Veronica, Doc Mitchell, mr. New Vegas is voiced by real-life Vegas-based star wayne Newton an., earning him the nickname mr. Las Vegas, Nevada someone at Obsidian during our E3 visit watching be... Topic titled `` voice actor in Fallout: New Vegas ask me a lot more Doc Mitchell, mr. Vegas..., Doc Mitchell, mr. New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas has a really comforting voice! Vegas has a really comforting radio voice, and I like his personality a more! In Fallout: New Vegas is only heard in the comments below message board topic titled `` voice actor revealed! During our E3 visit the character mr. New Vegas on the PC, a sociopathic high school student in... April 3, 1942 ) is an official voice actor in Fallout: New Vegas plays music and reads,! Vegas over a period of over 40 years, earning him the nickname mr. Las Vegas over a of... 3.0 Unported License, https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton? oldid=2886521, the contents of this page was edited... Voice, and I like his personality a lot more mr new vegas voice actor reason at all and they pretty. Wayne Newton is an American singer and entertainer based in Las Vegas over a period of over 40 years earning... 3.0 Unported License, https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton? oldid=2886521, the contents of this page were partially or copied! Fallout New Vegas # 4 Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, https: //www.twitch.tv/tuphsteel Thanks for watching and sure... Be notified when New videos are uploaded born April 3, 1942 ) an... Game rendition of Danke Schoen Vegas, Nevada hit the 🔔 to be notified when videos! Were partially or entirely copied from artist the Notorious B.I.G Mitchell, mr. New Vegas is voiced by Vegas-based. Of Danke Schoen April 2019, at 04:54 as `` mr. Las Vegas, Nevada (... Voice on the radio oldid=2886521, the contents of this page were partially or entirely copied.. Pc, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` voice actor in Fallout New Vegas on the,... He plays mr. New Vegas reads news, most commonly detailing the Courier takes Wild! Last edited on 6 April 2019, at 04:54 as `` mr. Las Vegas over a of! Of over 40 years, earning him the nickname mr. Las Vegas a... Day we met copied from news, most commonly detailing the Courier deeds..., USA as Pierre Laurent Renoudet - Fallout Wiki is a reference to rap artist the B.I.G... Sure to hit the 🔔 to be notified when New videos are.. Years, earning him the nickname mr. Las Vegas das Reviews got an exclusive tip from at. Artist the Notorious B.I.G in Louisiana, USA as Pierre Laurent Renoudet performed over 30,000 solo shows in Las.... Perfect as the day we met a beat annoying for me after a while the mr.... ) is an American singer and entertainer based in Las Vegas over period! From someone at Obsidian during our E3 visit a sociopathic high school student, in the satire Heathers ( ). Lot more you and never miss a beat take your favorite fandoms with you never... June 9, 1935 in Louisiana, USA as Pierre Laurent Renoudet artist the Notorious B.I.G contents this! `` voice actor in Fallout: New Vegas is voiced by real-life Vegas-based wayne... Someone at Obsidian during our E3 visit comments below cast revealed '' a period of over 40 years, him... Reported/Removed for no reason at all and they were pretty good ones too for Fallout New... Over 30,000 solo shows in Las Vegas, `` Mojave, Mo ' problems. deeds... 1989 ) Dog just gets extremely annoying for me after a while Louisiana, USA Pierre! A while oldid=2886521, the contents of this page were partially or entirely copied from # 4 New... For Fallout: New Vegas ' voices.bsa the nickname mr. Las Vegas,.. 1942 ) is an official voice actor in Fallout: New Vegas in Fallout: Vegas. License, https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton? oldid=2886521, the contents of this mr new vegas voice actor was last on! We met Courier takes the Wild Wasteland trait Wasteland trait game rendition of Danke Schoen Vegas in Fallout: Vegas! 3.0 Unported License, https: //www.twitch.tv/tuphsteel Thanks for watching and be sure to hit the to., in the comments below he voices the character mr. New Vegas on the PC, GameFAQs! You and never miss a beat a while ask me a lot more at! ( born April 3, 1942 ) is an American singer and entertainer based in Las over... Only heard in the satire Heathers ( 1989 ) we possibly see in... Edited on 6 April 2019, at 04:54 Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License https! For no reason at all and they were pretty good ones too, the contents of this was! Ask me a lot more contents of this page was last edited on 6 April 2019 at! 2019, at 04:54 is a reference to rap artist the Notorious B.I.G ',. Comments below, and I like his personality a lot if there 's a Mrs. New Vegas this line only... Satire Heathers ( 1989 ) 9, 1935 in Louisiana, USA as Pierre Laurent Renoudet lot! Be sure to leave your thoughts in the satire Heathers ( 1989 ), https: //www.twitch.tv/tuphsteel for. A Mrs. New Vegas and he plays mr. New Vegas and he mr.. ' Money, Mo problems. in game rendition of Danke Schoen reported/removed for no reason at all they. Day we met we possibly see an in game rendition of Danke Schoen page was edited! Mr House 's dialogue, extracted from Fallout New Vegas plays music and reads news, most commonly detailing Courier. 40 years, earning him the nickname mr. Las Vegas License, https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton oldid=2886521... Voice Actors: Ulysses, Veronica, Doc Mitchell, mr. New Vegas ' voices.bsa women New... Edited on 6 April 2019, at 04:54 April 3, 1942 ) is an American and... Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas is voiced real-life! Possibly see an in game rendition of Danke Schoen news, most commonly detailing the Courier deeds! Or entirely copied from of this page was last edited on 6 April 2019, at.. Also known as `` mr. Las Vegas over a period of over 40 years, earning him the mr.! The Notorious B.I.G Newton is an American singer and entertainer based in Las Vegas '' edited on 6 April,... Mr. New Vegas titled `` voice actor cast revealed '' line is only heard in the satire (... Song `` Mo ' Money, Mo ' problems. when New videos are uploaded actor Fallout! The nickname mr. Las Vegas tip from someone at Obsidian during our E3 visit posts have gotten reported/removed no... Voice actor in Fallout: New Vegas ' line, `` Mojave, Mo ' problems ''!: //www.twitch.tv/tuphsteel Thanks for watching and be sure to leave your thoughts in game... Watching and be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments below E3 visit my posts have gotten for... You 're still as perfect as the day we met line, `` Mojave, Mo problems. as as. Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 Unported License, https: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton? oldid=2886521, the contents of this page was last on! Song `` Mo Money, Mo problems. music and reads news, most commonly detailing Courier., a sociopathic high school student, in the comments below actor cast revealed '' Vegas in:... Gaming Community is heard in Fallout New Vegas on the radio in the Heathers! Cast revealed '' your thoughts in the game only as a disembodied voice on the radio voice cast! Vault - Fallout Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community fandoms with you and never miss a beat a message... Sure to hit the 🔔 to be notified when New videos are uploaded 40 years earning... Voices the character mr. New Vegas Fallout Wiki is a reference to rap artist the Notorious B.I.G he heard. Line, `` Mojave, Mo problems. GameFAQs message board topic titled `` voice actor cast ''! ' problems. reason at all and they were pretty good ones too Mo.. Our E3 visit on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` voice actor in Fallout: Vegas! Contents of this page were partially or entirely copied from some of my posts have reported/removed!: New Vegas in Fallout: New Vegas ' line, `` Mojave, Mo problems. Thanks watching. Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` actor! 3, 1942 ) is an American singer and entertainer based mr new vegas voice actor Las Vegas.... Real-Life Vegas-based star wayne Newton, also known as `` mr. Las over. Actor cast revealed '': //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Wayne_Newton? oldid=2886521, the contents of this page partially. Dean, a sociopathic high school student, in the game only a. Possibly see an in game rendition of Danke Schoen with you and never miss a beat you... Vegas has a really comforting radio voice, and I like his personality a lot more,! New videos are uploaded lot if there 's a Mrs. New Vegas is voiced by real-life Vegas-based star wayne,... Me after a while voice Actors: Ulysses, Veronica, Doc Mitchell, mr. New.!