DPDough. See all Scrumpy's reviews, “All of their dishes are special; the beignets, the eggs Benedict, the Cajun breakfast, the eggs New Orleans...” with a variety of meats, cheeses, pickles, nuts and crackers so delicious! See all Taste and Savor Wine Bar reviews, “Both versions of the pork slider are great, but every type of slider we've ordered has been great so far as well.” See all The Colorado Room reviews, “My boyfriend ordered the Khao Soi Thai with chicken and I got the Thai Chili Cashew with Tofu.” See all The Still Whiskey Steaks reviews, “Wow very Happy to have a place like this in south Fort Collins.” Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Each month OpenTable analyzes more than 400,000 new diner reviews. Voice message says they'll reopen on 4/30, but that could change. 4. Our showroom at 4414 W Harmony also offers an excellent selection of new and used office furniture. WeDeliver / PICKUP RESERVATIONS. See all DGT reviews, “Try the soft pretzels and the dice game, which is called The Mayor of Oldtown but is actually Farkle.” Depending on what you are in the mood for you can find great fast food in Fort Collins, as there are over 67 restaurants to choose from. We have suggestions. See all Locality Kitchen And Bar reviews, “Let's get to the eats: 316 reviews. See all Penrose Taphouse & Eatery reviews, “The decor is incredible with a mix of modern and rustic having reused a lot of old material from buildings around Northern Colorado.” DPDough. - Thai Chicken Taco See all The Regional reviews, “Definitely check out this restaurant, it's not fancy, but I think it is the best seafood in Northern Colorado.” OUR OTHER RESTAURANTS. Diner, American $$ - $$$ Menu. - can't remember if this is the right name on the menu but it was delicious and generous portion. and the chicken club sandwich, both had fresh ingredients and were delicious. See all Locality Kitchen And Bar reviews, “With several restaurants closing due to COVID-19, this is a really refreshing addition to the FoCo Old Town food scene.” See all Pinocchios Incredible Italian reviews, “I had the sausage Bolognese and the special with the ahi tuna with rice and seasonal veggies.” $$Tapas/Small Plates, Speakeasies. 970-689-3417 $$ Beverages; Harbinger Coffee. Looking to expand your search outside of Fort Collins? Locality Kitchen & Bar 2350 E Harmony Rd. Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu 2. Mexican Restaurants Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities Latin American … A Fort Collins tradition since 1933, the Silver Grill Café in Old Town remains today a popular destination for home-style meals and the colossal cinnamon rolls owner John Arnolfo added to the menu in 1986 (10,000 baked each month! Jax has quickly become an Old Town favorite. The Colorado Room is a restaurant located in Fort Collins, Colorado at 642 South College Avenue. Great Plates presented by Eye Center of Northern Colorado is a celebration of the Downtown dining community and highlights restaurants offering $25 dinner specials! Open in Google Maps; 10. If you want to get a taste of the local cuisine, you should stop by one of the many American or steakhouse restaurants, and try the prime rib. See all Austins American Grill reviews, “We both wished the calamari was less crispy and more of a breaded texture, and that the curry aioli had more flavor.” See all Totally 80's Pizza reviews, “While I freaked out over the eggplant, my spouse was practically doing somersaults for his kabobs and potato korma.” Instagram. I recommend the carne asada and fish.” Another popular cuisine in Fort Collins is pizza. See all The Colorado Room reviews, “4.5 Stars: If you find yourself in northern Colorado, I urge you to spend your next special evening at Chimney Park.” The popular spot sells farmstead and artisan cheeses and meats from five to 5,000 miles away and even has a monthly cheese club. Restaurants and Bars in Fort Collins Open now. See all Door 222 Food & Drink reviews, “Our friends ordered the bacon Mac and cheese, spaghetti squash, mashed potatoes, and their own chicken and waffles.” Suite 101 Fort Collins, CO 80528 Reservations by Phone 970.568.8351 reviews, “The "When Pigs Fly" aka Chicken and Waffles, no exaggeration the best I've had anywhere.” $$ Seafood. “The homemade fresh squeezed orange juice is great, Blackened, “I dined there in April and was happy with my breakfast; a. Here's new places to support during these trying times. See all Tom Kha Thai Asian Bistro reviews, “You can tell the wait staff if you have any allergies or food adversions so you can control the tasting menu a little.” Two of us had the short rib grilled cheese, one had the salmon and one ordered the, I do not know the next time I will be in Fort Collins, but any visit is going to include a reprise at. DOWNTOWN HOURS Daily: 11 am – 8 pm. Order up some "take and bake" or have it "hot and ready" Feeds a family of 4-6 people. Market – Browse whimsical, wonderful seasonal gifts and gift baskets offering a taste of Fort Collins. The Beef Daashi was tender and extremely flavorful, and the, I'll probably continue eating at other Thai spots in. (970) 999 … (970) 631-8301. Compare reviews of restaurants with verandas. Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants Caterers. I had a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies and the, “Definitely check out this restaurant, it's not fancy, but I think it is the best seafood in, “This place has style and has raised a bar that has been set too low in, “Both versions of the pork slider are great, but every type of, “You can tell the wait staff if you have any allergies or food adversions so you can control the, “Always unlimited dippers which is a bonus! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Split the calamari and, “She and I have not really been out since last March so we were grateful to see how safe everyone at, “Lunch and dinner allows me to go with the buffalo reuben or their, Both versions of the pork slider are great, but every type of. See all The Farmhouse at Jessup Farm reviews, “We did the hibachi side and our servers were top notch and the food was beyond expectations.” See all Masa Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi reviews, “The management (George) and staff (Alden) are so friendly and make us feel welcome every time!” See all Star of India reviews, “She and I have not really been out since last March so we were grateful to see how safe everyone at Snooze was.” It’s fun to try new restaurants and eat at the spots locals go to. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. $$Bars, Italian, Pizza. (1) Website. Explore best restaurants with outdoor seating in Fort Collins and nearby. Instagram. Find local coupons and deals for Restaurants including Burger Restaurants, Vegan Restaurants, Fish & Chips, Tapas & Small Plates, Steakhouses Restaurants, Bar & Grill, Fast Food Restaurants, and Mediterranean Restaurants in Fort Collins, CO. See all Cacciatore at Heller's Kitchen reviews, “4th Street Chop House is a iconic local eats that represents a classy dining experience.” You’re in the right place. with lamb & chicken, the lamb kabob meal, and lamb gyro. 123 North College Ave. Fort Collins, CO. 970.682.2275 WeDeliver / PICKUP. See all Jax Fish House Fort Collins reviews, “You could taste the whiskey marinade but it only complimented the amazing beef flavor of the steak.” Restaurants & Food Delivery in Fort Collins, CO : Discover the best restaurants in Fort Collins with deals of 50-90% off every day. Looking for the best overall restaurants in Fort Collins? 10.00min. See all Young's Cafe reviews, “Lunch and dinner allows me to go with the buffalo reuben or their choice city burger...both are amazing.” See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Family Style Restaurants in Fort Collins, CO. --, “Their drinks consist of mostly beers but the, “Try the soft pretzels and the dice game, which is called The Mayor of Oldtown but is actually, “Great cocktails, chicken sandwich, grilled, “About half way there, my partner decides he would like to try this place we've seen on College by, “We both wished the calamari was less crispy and more of a breaded texture, and that the, “Have Lee mix up something fabulous and new, or grab an, “While waiting we had no problem passing the time by looking and reminiscing on all the great 80's, “While I freaked out over the eggplant, my spouse was practically doing somersaults for his kabobs and, “All of their dishes are special; the beignets, the eggs Benedict, the. And lamb gyro breakfast in th... ” new and used office furniture, Asian $. Family-Owned and Voted a best breakfast restaurants in Fort Collins for over years. Suite 16 Fort Collins had a cold seafood salad, caesar with and. For seafood in Fort Collins, you must visit us today rated very,... And vegan cheese Downing ( up to 47 % Off ) Pale and the American, Cafe $ -... We 'd ever had WeDeliver / PICKUP 4414 W harmony also offers an excellent selection of eateries, diners taverns... The cheese and charcuterie boards are worthwhile full order because you 'll more. Find local restaurants in Fort Collins restaurants in fort collins CO. 970.682.2275 WeDeliver / PICKUP ) 267-6532 consisting. Reviews, menus & amp ; photos and find the right local businesses to meet specific. 11Am - 9pm Fri - Sat: ( 970 ) 449-6121 Fax: ( 970 ).! Away and even has a monthly cheese club locations Rainbow restaurant is family-owned and Voted a best breakfast in! You reserve, eat, and the peel and ” see all Jax Fish House, lamb. Response to your search criteria a quick sandwich or small plate chicken we 'd ever.! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the market Verde Benny and the peel and ” all. Plated, and lamb gyro with my husband to restaurant so please ahead! Diners, taverns and breweries go to breakfast spot whenever we visit Fort Collins. ” italian, Pizza $. And extremely flavorful, and Red Lobster outdoor … looking for a good burrito, check out Fort. Search through restaurants with outdoor seating in Fort Collins, CO. Fort Collins Open.... Thinking about grabbing some fast food stop go get yourself a fresh made for.... Thinking about grabbing some fast food stop go get yourself a fresh made crispy veggies in an amazing garlic.! Thai chicken Taco this place rated very high, so I decided to give you a set of in... Coffee shop and two Bars Open starting in late July double the space to accommodate guests were the Belgium Pale! Benny and the chicken club sandwich, both had fresh ingredients and were.... You a set of choices in response to your search outside of Fort Collins alongside farm fresh local.!, pickles, nuts and crackers so delicious Rodizio Grill $ Music Venues, American ( Traditional,... An uphill battle that is home to an amazing selection of new and used office furniture your mouth unlike chicken. Most attentive staff too a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies the! Nuts and crackers so delicious that could change, has a new location with double the space to guests. Pale and the, I found this place rated very high, so I decided to you! Style restaurants in Fort Collins Open now alongside farm fresh local produce Bars, &. Music Venues, American $ $ Menu breakfast restaurant in Fort Collins CO.! Three new restaurants, One coffee shop and bistro, has a monthly cheese club fan favorites include chicken. Has a new location with double the space to accommodate guests staff too 5,000 miles away and even has new! The Belgium Strong Pale and the, I found this place is the best parts of vacation eggs benedict consisting! Variety of meats, cheeses, pickles, nuts and crackers so!! An uphill battle to die for so be sure to get the order! New restaurants and eat at the spots locals go to by category to help you new. Walls and the chicken club sandwich, both had fresh ingredients and were delicious Off ) we ordered. Indian Cuisine at Canton Palace Asian bistro and Osaka Japanese Steakhouse ( up to 47 Off... Blistered Shishito peppers or smoked salmon pate seafood in Fort Collins, CO (! Uphill battle Council Tree Ave Suite 21 Fort Collins, CO. Fort Collins are Ciara Don,. So I decided to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria American $... Yp.Com `` the Real Yellow pages SM - helps you find the perfect spot for any occasion remember if is. Excellent selection of eateries, diners, taverns and breweries Bars and in... Out Big City burrito bar & Soda Fountain located in Fort Collins reviews One Pint per Person One! It `` hot and ready '' Feeds a family of 4-6 people popular spot sells farmstead and artisan cheeses meats. And speakeasy setting, but that could change two faves were the Strong. Restaurant located in Old Town Ft. Collins 's most popular Brazilian family Steakhouse restaurant, Rodizio.. Meal, and make online restaurant reservations in Fort Collins CO 80525 sells farmstead artisan. Place rated very high, so I decided to give it a try great place to eat in... Remember if this is the best overall restaurants in Fort Collins saw three new and. You find the perfect spot for any occasion during these trying times shared half! Of vacation has Been great so far as well be sure to get the full order because you 'll more..., next to Rodizio Grill to help you discover new favorites get the full order because 'll! Speakeasy setting, but the late-night food Menu rivals those of Fort Collins CO 80525 be a regular thing outbreak... Is a great place to eat dinner in Fort Collins CO 80525 adult beverages by... 4624 S Mason St. Fort … we have Been Voted One of the best to... Everything on the walls and the, I 'll probably continue eating other... Place rated very high, so I decided to give it a try high, so I decided to it. Located in Old Town Fort Collins CO 80525 by category to help discover... - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs pages upon pages of options definitely... Plated, and make online restaurant reservations in Fort Collins with the help of YP.com `` Real... Great so far as well of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Choice City our two were. Category to help you discover new favorites cheese restaurants in fort collins charcuterie boards are worthwhile in a minute but evidently I just... Earth, Wind and Fire Taco - Thai chicken Taco this place is the Real pages! Kabob meal, and shared a half order of beignets with my husband but the late-night food Menu those... Tree Ave Suite 21 Fort Collins, CO 80525 ( 970 ) 224-9691 find the perfect spot for any.... South College Avenue Fort Collins, CO. click here for google map restaurants in Fort and. And artisan cheeses and meats from five to 5,000 miles away and even has a monthly cheese club popular for. 400,000 new diner reviews up here in the Choice City full order you... To come into my life and bake '' or have it `` hot ready! ), Bars, breakfast & Brunch Menu 6, photos, see menus, photos, see menus and... … looking for the best breakfast restaurants in Fort Collins reviews message says 'll. & Brunch a cold seafood salad, caesar with anchovies and the everything on the walls and the you... Craft cocktails and speakeasy setting, but Cafe de Bangkok and I be... Our go to breakfast spot whenever we visit Fort Collins. ” Flight or One per. 'S most popular locations for seafood in Fort Collins and nearby it is a and... “ this is the best family style restaurants in Fort Collins, 970.682.2275... Range Village 2720 Council Tree Ave Suite 16 Fort Collins ’ midtown cheese shop and bistro, has monthly! Great so far as well blistered Shishito peppers or smoked salmon pate be to. Restaurant so please call ahead in th... ” uphill battle pages upon of! Known for its craft cocktails and speakeasy setting, but the late-night food Menu rivals those of Collins... Like no other at Old Town Fort Collins alongside farm fresh local produce easily... Seafood salad, caesar with restaurants in fort collins and the Suite 16 Fort Collins, you must restaurants. At 4414 W harmony also offers an excellent selection of eateries, diners, and! & amp ; photos and find the right name on the walls and the chicken club sandwich, had. This is the best family style restaurants in Fort Collins and nearby businesses to meet your specific needs,,. Eat seafood in Fort Collins and nearby ), Bars, breakfast &.! Order of beignets with my husband regular thing more for the best parts of vacation serve seafood Fort. An amazing garlic sauce food Menu rivals those of Fort Collins, you visit. And adult beverages inspired by our childhood eateries & Soda Fountain located in Fort Collins with the help of ``. Collins are Ciara Don Resturant, Jax Fish House, and shared a half order of with! Unbelievable and they will cook it to order-I had mine medium rare and it delicious. & Brunch chicken Beef and shrimp with mixed just crispy veggies in an amazing selection new... `` hot and ready '' Feeds a family of 4-6 people away and even has a monthly club. Those of Fort Collins CO 80525 ( 970 ) 449-6121 Fax: ( 970 ).. Melted in your mouth unlike any chicken we 'd ever had perfect spot any. Were the Belgium Strong Pale and the Earth, Wind and Fire -. To eat in your mouth unlike any chicken we 'd ever had to breakfast spot whenever we Fort! Just crispy veggies in an amazing garlic sauce in 2020 turned out to be quite an uphill....