For example, a price above its moving average is generally considered an upward trend or a buy. Futures and Forex: 10 or 15 minute delay, CT. © 2020 Barchart.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Latest Trading Prices provided by NYMEX nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? After each calculation the program assigns a Buy, Sell, or Hold value with the study, depending on where the price lies in reference to the common interpretation of the study. When available, Bid and Ask information is updated as new data is received. Breaking News • Sep 29, 2020. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. View and compare standard,OIL on Yahoo Finance. The Barchart Technical Opinion widget shows you today's overally Barchart Opinion with general information on how to interpret the short and longer term signals. Beware of a trend reversal. Barchart is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Stocks: 15 minute delay, EST. node.dataset.value : node.getAttribute('data-value'); if (selectedValue) { for (var j = 0; j < node.options.length; j++) { if(node.options[j].value === selectedValue) { node.options[j].selected = 'selected';break;}}}}}, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). Standard Oil Co USA stocks price quote with latest real-time prices, charts, financials, latest news, technical analysis and opinions. Stocks: 15 20 minute delay (Cboe BZX is real-time), ET. The following information will appear when the following conditions are met: Provides a general description of the business conducted by this company. Be watchful of a trend reversal.". ", If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 80 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: "The market is approaching overbought territory. Yes! America’s economic seesaw is the most off-kilter in history. Quoteboard data fields include: A thumbnail of a daily chart is provided, with a link to open and customize a full-sized chart. Be watchful of a trend reversal. The Summary Quoteboard displays snapshot quote data. Right-click on the chart to open the Interactive Chart menu. The Quote Overview page gives you a snapshot view for a specific symbol. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. I would like to receive Nasdaq communications related to Products, Industry News and Events.You can always change your preferences or unsubscribe and your contact information is covered by our Privacy Policy. The marks NYMEX and COMEX are market data concerning trading on NYMEX or COMEX are the property of NYMEX and are shown by NASDAQ under license from NYMEX. ", If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 10 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: "The market is in highly oversold territory. For US and Canadian Stocks, the Overview page includes key statistics on the stock's fundamentals, with a link to see more. Futures and Forex: 10 minute delay, CST.) Breaking News • Oct 03, 2020. Analysis of these related ETFs and how they are trading may provide insight to this commodity. Get the latest Oil price (CL:NMX) as well as the latest futures prices and other commodity market news at Nasdaq. Free Barchart Webinars! Unique to Barchart.com, Opinions analyzes a stock or commodity using 13 popular analytics in short-, medium- and long-term periods. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Click the "See More" link to see the full Performance Report page with expanded historical information. var dom1 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field1');var field1 = new LiveValidation(dom1, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field1.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field1.add(Validate.Format, {pattern: /^([^@\s]+)@((?:[-a-z0-9]+\. Oil & gas stocks, as represented by the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (), have drastically underperformed the broader market over the past 12 months, posting a total return of … )+[a-z]{2,})$/i, failureMessage: "A valid email address is required"});var dom2 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field2');var field2 = new LiveValidation(dom2, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field2.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});var dom11 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field11');var field11 = new LiveValidation(dom11, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field11.add(Validate.Custom, {against: function(value) {return !value.match(/(telnet|ftp|https?):\/\/(?:[a-z0-9][a-z0-9-]{0,61}[a-z0-9]\.|[a-z0-9]\. Stocks come off session lows but close down, as investors consider stimulus proposal and await first presidential debate New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. ("NYMEX") and Commodity Exchange, Inc. ("COMEX") are not related to The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. For comparison purposes, find information on other symbols contained in the same sector. )+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field11.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field11.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i