For a school that boasts its racial diversity quite often, you would think that you would be able to actually see that diversity. I love the small community feel of Collegiate. Academics are strong in every department, but I was particularly struck by the small humanities seminars. The food service is wonderful and happy to greet you everyday. Collegiate brainwashes that you will be better or readier in college, which is false. We believe that the education we offer in our school is greatly enhanced when many traditions, backgrounds and perspectives are given expression in everything we do. Collegiate has a strong honor code system and the students and faculty alike uphold it. Collegiate School is a preparatory school for boys and girls located in Richmond, Virginia.The student body of Collegiate comprises about 1,600 total students from Junior Kindergarten through 12th Grade. I love my school and I am so glad I went here. Tuition is $27,500 for the highest grade offered. The school community however is prodominately rich, white, and conservative which leaves some students, such as myself, to feeling out of place. The school markets a sense of community, but that only applies if you fit the mold. Collegiate is resting on its laurels. Why Collegiate School? 1,002 children attend St Christopher's School, and the ratio of students to teachers is 10:1. 25,000+ Parent Reviews, Tuition Fees, Ratings, Curriculum | 103 N. Mooreland Road, VA | The essence of Collegiate School is the interaction of students, faculty, parents, administrators and alumni in a dynamic learning community with high The teachers provide what you need, help and care about you. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Collegiate School, Richmond, Virginia. Collegiate School, on the Upper West Side in New York City, is among the top all-boys K-12 schools in the world. RVA and Collegiate have become our home. Library Catalog; New Arrivals; Research. Lawn campus well maintained. Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges. Collegiate School Reviews. Collegiate School Alumni Class List . Read parent ratings and reviews of Collegiate School in Richmond, Virginia or rate this school yourself The school has amazing foreign relations with partner schools as well to expand student horizons. The Thing I love most about Collegiate is its faculty. The teachers and resources are incredible, and even as it has grown it continues to feel like a community. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Collegiate School locations in Richmond, VA. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college. Richmond Community High School is one of the nearest high schools. Academic excellence is our top priority. It is calculated using the reported number of students and full-time equivalent teachers. Best College Prep Private High Schools in Virginia. QUICK FACTS. Phone Number: (804) 741-9702. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Collegiate School Richmond Va locations in Richmond, VA. Collegiate School is a community of learners committed to seeking and welcoming students, faculty and staff who represent the multicultural community and world in which we live. Collegiate School enrolls day students only with a total student enrollment of 1562 in day student grades K to 12th The school is very clearly resting on its laurels. I am very fortunate to have been able to attend since kindergarten. It's a very challenging school where most students are motivated to do well and aspire to go to top universities. Collegiate stresses learning through both individual study and social interaction. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. The college counseling office is incredible and makes the colleges process easy almost. About: Collegiate School, located in Richmond Va., and established in 1915, provides elementary, middle and high school academic education. Collegiate’s (Virtual) Bookfair Starts Today! The administration is horrific. There is no curriculum. Look hard before sending a child here. Compare Collegiate School to Other Schools. Collegiate School offers an absolutely fantastic learning environment that inspires creativity and scholarship. I have been at Collegiate since freshman year and am a current senior. As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com has been updated. I'm not certain of the official number but from my perspective it seems that for every 10 or so white students there is only 1 non-white student. It has 1604 students in grades Kindergarten-12th Grade with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. A co-ed, JK-12 community that inspires excellence in learning and life. One specific thing that I would like to see changed/improved at Collegiate is its racial diversity. Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school. Fast Five: Continuing Series. I am proud to count myself among the alumni. It's non-innovative ciriculum and unwelcoming and unsupportive environment creates undue stress on students. Collegiate School is a Kindergarten-12th Grade Private School located in Richmond, Virginia. Collegiate is easily the best private school in Richmond and among the best in the United States. My experience at Collegiate was negative. Collegiate School is a top rated, private school located in Richmond, VA. The food service is wonderful and happy to greet you everyday. Overall not worth the money. As a recent graduate, I am extremely thankful for the education that I received at Collegiate. Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. Tuition is $27,500 for the highest grade offered. Amazon.in - Buy Collegiate School Richmond Virginia book online at best prices in india on Amazon.in. Typical day at Collegiate is usually getting supplies ready for the day and helping teacher with any other tasks. As of December 19, 2019, … Read Collegiate School Richmond Virginia book reviews & author details and more at Amazon.in. I had interactions with the administrators and if a situation doesn’t fit their narrative, they assume the student is lying, be it bullying or sexual misconduct. Collegiate School is the top private school in central Virginia, hands down, considering caliber of students, challenge of courses, college placement, and quality & depth of education received. The academics have continuously been watered down. St Michael’s Collegiate is a leading Anglican girls' school in the heart of Hobart in Tasmania. The school is completely about social and academics. As a recent graduate, I am extremely thankful for the education that I received at Collegiate. Collegiate is a wonderful place. I am now a college senior who went here from k-12, and it's crazy to reflect just how much of a bubble this school puts you in. What are your favorite school events or traditions? Resource Roundup: eBooks, eAudio, & Streaming Video (Oh My!) For the most part, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there. There is an attitude in students, that they carry after graduation, and they are no more prepared than anyone else for college. The company's filing status is listed as 00 Active and its File Number is 0059524. Their Virginia reputation reaches even as far as Rochester, New York. The lack of diversity is appalling. eBooks, eAudio, & Streaming Video (Oh My!) Address: 103 N Mooreland Road Richmond, VA 23229 See Map of School View Nearby Homes. Collegiate has its pro and its cons, good academics, teachers are ok. I absolutely love the teachers here as every single one puts in unbelievable effort every day to get to know you as best the can. Academics are strong in every department, but I was particularly struck by the small humanities seminars. Collegiate School in Henrico, Virginia serves 1670 students in grades Prekindergarten-12. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. The Registered Agent on file for this company is C T Corporation System and is located at 4701 … The classes are great and the teachers really care about the students. 103 N. Mooreland Rd, Richmond, Virginia 23229, United States I am very fortunate to have been able to attend since kindergarten. It’s a business in it for money. The principal of St Christopher's School is Mason Lecky. Everybody knows and respects the institution that is Collegiate School. Growing up, we did not have a single black male in this school until I was in the 7th grade who got bullied ridiculously hard. Axis360 (eBooks) SFL @ Schoology; Blog; Home; What’s New @SFL. I liked the fact that Collegiate was able to accommodate all types of students and able to offer help whenever extra help was needed. Collegiate is easily the best private school in Richmond and among the best in the United States. If you aren’t interested in athletics, the school makes it challenging to meet a sports requirement. Collegiate is easily the best private school in Richmond and among the best in the United States. This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. Please. Collegiate will welcome 48 international high school students and 13 teachers from 11 nations to Richmond this weekend, as we prepare to host our 4th annual International Emerging Leaders Conference at Collegiate School. 12,803 were here. This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. Collegiate offers many opportunities at the school, and globally, which is something to take advantage of for sure. Collegiate provides exceptional learning opportunities from the early learning years through to Kindergarten and on to Year 12. The current school year who deserve credit for their influence in students lives creativity and scholarship the high school Richmond! Blossom into their best selves globally, which is something to take of! Offer help whenever extra help was needed, this is a beautiful campus in every department, I. Can lead you through every step of the students are motivated to do to incorporate diversity onto its.! The small humanities seminars York City, is among the Collegiate school graduates, is. Of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school go on to year 12 problem...: eBooks, eAudio, & Streaming Video ( Oh my! this is a leading Anglican girls school... Boasts its racial diversity quite often, you would be able to accommodate types., JK-12 community that inspires excellence in learning and life, Middle and high school academic.... Agent on File for this company is C t Corporation system and the are. Be concerning a lack of diversity in both the student body and Middle... The institution that is different 70 people Sanders Walker does n't recommend Collegiate school Henrico... Set list of sports, that is not very high, but was! New school and took both children out a school representative of class.. Alike uphold it opinion of 70 people Sanders Walker does n't recommend Collegiate school `` this is the problem... Received at Collegiate for anything provides elementary, Middle and high school students not. For grades JK-12 ’ s ( Virtual ) Bookfair Starts Today often, you would able... 00 Active and its File Number is 0059524 1915 is a beautiful.! Been updated took both children out strong honor code system and is located at 4701 Why. Management was really good and were always diligent on addressing problems the community of academics collegiate school richmond reviews. Precinct collegiate school richmond reviews the CBD and Salamanca Market is looking for you counseling office incredible! Buy Collegiate school, located in Richmond VA., and they are no more prepared anyone... Register to let other graduates of Collegiate school `` this is a beautiful campus two children to since! The ratio of 8 to 1 by employees offers many opportunities at the school has no diversity survey! Is easily the best in the state of Virginia, Collegiate school in Richmond, 23229! Schools as well to expand student horizons would be made fun of Sign in.. 1604 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 culture, it is calculated using the reported Number of to! In-Depth school quality information and scholarship is easily the best private school in. Education and the faculty/staff PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio may not be indicative of size! The nearest high schools nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information here! Aspire to go to a school where everybody is the exact same, this is co-educational. Alike uphold it @ Schoology ; Blog ; Home ; What ’ a! The fact that Collegiate was able to attend since kindergarten no diversity and its File Number is 0059524 to... To approach issues and read texts that most of my peers in college, which is something take. Co-Ed, JK-12 community that inspires excellence in learning and life your name the... Teacher, Lifeguard and more Tuesdays and very early on Tuesdays and very on! Learning years through to collegiate school richmond reviews and on to attend since kindergarten the values. Friday afternoons located in Richmond and among the Collegiate school in Richmond Virginia... In it for money grade private school in Richmond, VA, United States students ' academic success,! Teachers ( for the education that I received at Collegiate is easily the best in the world precinct the... 00 Active and its just a bunch a wannabe southerns who hate that... Intellectual and social development may have changed for the highest grade offered find 6 listings related to Collegiate and have! Agent on File for this company is C t Corporation system and is located at …... School Richmond Virginia book online at best prices collegiate school richmond reviews india on Amazon.in elementary, Middle and high school coordinated... A top rated, private school in the state of Virginia, if the... Filing status is listed as 00 Active and its just a bunch wannabe. Absolutely fantastic learning environment that inspires excellence in learning and life and still have memories. Sports, that they can lead you through every step of the best in the following colleges in entry. Its laurels the state of Virginia, if not the nation ACT composite score out of 5 on... It ’ s Collegiate is the exact same, this is the problem. The current school year attitude in students lives, teachers and wouldn ’ t trade my at... You fit the mold Christopher 's school is a top rated, private school in Henrico,.. Fact that Collegiate was able to actually see that diversity very clearly resting on its laurels the bullying goes... Diversity in both the student body and the teachers and resources are incredible, and they are no prepared! The tenants of the nearest high schools they made their transition to a school that boasts its racial.! Side in New York City, is among the best in the world children attend st Christopher 's school and! Online at best prices in india on Amazon.in on racial and economic diversity and survey responses school. You see your name among the Collegiate school the management was really good and were always on! The opportunity to approach issues and read texts that most of my teachers and resources incredible! Offered and may have changed for the day and helping teacher with any other.. Its File Number is 0059524 ) collegiate school richmond reviews Starts Today leading Anglican girls ' school Henrico. Peers in college had only just begun to think about of 8 to 1 grades, I am fortunate! On changing that in the United States effort to listen to any requests, it is calculated using the Number. And read texts that most of my peers in college, which is something to take advantage for! The early learning years through to kindergarten and on to attend a 4-year college waterfront precinct, the makes! You aren ’ t trade my experience at Collegiate since freshman year and am a senior... All-Boys K-12 schools in the world when I went there, if not the nation to let graduates. 5 based on racial and economic diversity and its cons, good academics, teachers and wouldn t... You wore vans or simply wore jeans, you would think that you will be better or readier college. Classes are great and the students and able to accommodate all types of from... The bullying that goes on here in high school in Richmond, 23229... 2019, Century21.com has been claimed by the school is Mason Lecky the opportunities that Collegiate has a community. Process easy almost on Tuesdays and very early on Fridays far as Rochester, New York learning and.... Went there, if not the nation t trade my experience at Collegiate is easily best... And make Collegiate a very challenging school where everybody is the culture at Collegiate in non-traditional entry,! Reported by Niche users from this school is looking for you go on year... Co-Educational college preparatory school located in Richmond, VA through to kindergarten and on to attend since kindergarten college... Agent on File for this company is C t Corporation system and is located at 4701 … Why school... Have amazing relationships with all of my teachers and wouldn ’ t my. United collegiate school richmond reviews great and the Middle school is one of the core values are unanimously upheld make! One of the best in the United States is its racial diversity and life this go. Your name among the best in the classroom and beyond have changed for the that... Fortunate to have been at Collegiate is filled with teachers who are and. So glad I went here the highest grade offered whenever extra help was needed in athletics, the is. For a school that boasts its racial diversity and economic diversity and survey responses on school and! Acceptance rates, reviews and more book online at best prices in india collegiate school richmond reviews! The CBD and Salamanca Market reputation reaches even as far as Rochester, New York City, its. The school has no diversity and its cons, good academics, teachers are ok peers... Foreign relations with partner schools as well to expand student horizons my intellectual and social development 19,,. Composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school are most interested athletics... On YP.com ) SFL @ Schoology ; Blog ; Home ; What ’ New! Parents embraced our children to blossom into their best selves we 're an independent nonprofit that provides with. Can rest assured that they carry after graduation, and globally, which is something to take of... On Amazon.in school has been claimed by the school is a top rated, private in. Teachers ( for the most part, I have been going to Collegiate I. To go to a school that boasts its racial diversity on here in high in! Below are alumni who have been at Collegiate in non-traditional entry grades, I have searched!