Avoid at all costs. Check out what 4,950 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Download JustAnswer UK: Members Only and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Marked red on tittle plan . Traffic on JustAnswer rose 14 percent...and had nearly 400,000 page views in 30 days...inquiries related to stress, high blood pressure, drinking and heart pain jumped 33 percent. Would my divorce be carried from UK to the Philip, If my solicitors successfully defend a claim against me for harrasment am I correct in stating that I will not incur any costs. Welcome to our JustAnswer UK voucher codes page, explore the latest verified justanswer.co.uk discounts and deals for September 2020. Welcome! I believe I can now confront the counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks! LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. tenant breached contract by drilling holes in walls to put pictures/shelves up without permission. However, with larger deposits, this can fall to just 90p per call. It looks like your payment was already refunded by our CS team on 25th August 2020. ‎DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERS-ONLY APP Just Answer is even faster and easier on the app. That was answered within 24 hrs and sometimes you just have to be patient and wait for the feed back. Cancel by Login Login. Each call costs £1.20 plus VAT. I couldn't be more satisfied! If you have not had a refund yet, please reach out to us at info@justanswer.co.uk and we will be able to help you there. I did not know a French Law service existed and I was very impressed with the speed of reply --- very professional. i never gave them any authorization to ever take any money from my account! You can quickly filter today's JustAnswer UK voucher codes in order to find exclusive or verified offers. You can quickly filter today's JustAnswer promo codes in order to find exclusive or verified offers. I'm a fully qualified uk registered gas fitter, plumber and electrician. Sometimes you wake up with a problem on your mind and you can instantly just ask with an auto reply giving an approx time in answering you back. She has blocked him from her telephone, What'sApp a, my son , a 22 year old who had been out of work since march , he finished a pluming apprenticeship last year and managed to get a job six weeks ago , last week he was arrested for drink driving he dro. JustAnswer was founded in 2003 by Andy Kurtzig, who programmed the website himself. I am so happy when somebody mentions that my answer prevented an ER or urgent care visit or my online diagnosis was confirmed by their doctor. On leaving, filled holes and painted over but can see the patches where his work differs from original walls. I thought I finally have a chance to earn a full time income online, believing I can do that with JustAnswer is a stupid and dumb mistake! Our mission is simple: We help people! JustAnswer UK: Members Only Lifestyle You May Also Like See All. I would definitely use them again. You are still able to receive an answer on the page. I tried to get a refund back from them twice and they will not respond. The overall rating of the company is 2.1 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Can I do this? Get Expert insights and answers to your questions ASAP for a price. I have always paid for the mortgage, so how do I remove him from the deeds? I needed help with a legal question. I ask a machanic on just answer a question. Get Started! All rights reserved. Once they start to respond they respond to everything until resolved and responded back in less than a few mins each time I asked another question. This phone number is JustAnswer's Best Phone Number because 1,272 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. Grab yourself a £5 Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher with 500 points and spend it on anything you choose to on Amazon.co.uk . Do you agree with JustAnswer.co.uk’s star rating? We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to … Requires iOS 9.0 or later. I needed help with a legal question. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at JustAnswer. Do you agree with JustAnswer.co.uk’s star rating? Due to the different legal traditions used in different portions of the nation, including Scots law, Ireland law and English law, laws that supercede those traditions and apply across the United Kingdom, and the influence of European common law, British law is a confusing amalgam of different legal traditions that is difficult even for professionals to navigate. Help make a difference to the lives that are affected by cancer by donating £5 to Macmillan Cancer Support with 500 points. I imagine that the simpler and clearer your question the more benefit a system like this can be. I am selling my home and my ex is still on the deeds. i just found all this out yesterday. I crashed into a, I am an owner of freehold property. Download JustAnswer UK: Members Only and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Do you agree with JustAnswer.co.uk's TrustScore? JustAnswer was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 14, 2012 and since then this brand received 512 reviews.. JustAnswer ranks 82 of 626 in Media category. Cancel by Login Login. Log in using your JustAnswer account: Please enter your email. 2,702 reviews for JustAnswer, 4.4 stars: 'Dr Perry was super helpful in a stressful time where we would otherwise would have had to go to an after-hours vet which would've cost much more for the same info. I have trained 4 apprentices and have a good reputation. Grab yourself a £5 Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher with 500 points and spend it on anything you choose to on Amazon.co.uk . At the moment I have received a solicitors letter threatening an applica, We have employed a builder who we have lost faith in. It took about about 8hrs for a response but it was 9:30pm when I asked my question and got a response at 5am. I received good advice and they pointed me in the right direction with good website links to what I needed. Log in using your JustAnswer account: Please enter your email. JustAnswer is an online question-and-answer service that connects users with experts in various subjects. Please let us know the email address associated with your JustAnswer account. Couldn't have asked for more. JA makes it possible to use my skills, experience and knowledge to help people from diverse communities and cultures. Customers see y... JA Quality 24 September 2020 22:02. Reply from JustAnswer.co.uk. Please let me know if you can't find the payment. Just Answer allows you to Ask Experts to answer your questions. Pictures were easily uploaded. JustAnswer. To keep your information private, please email us at support@justanswer.co.uk We look forward to your reply. I work for justanswer in their plumbing, electrical and HVAC sections serving any UK questions in my field when I have a few spare moments . Do you agree with JustAnswer.co.uk’s star rating? Nothing i can say, when they, I have an idea for a tv show, of which the original concept, My best friend has been arrested and and released pending. I have taken over 20 years to attain my qualifications in these two trades. Step 1: Set up your Expert Profile! If you are not satisfied with your on-page answer, we would recommend returning to the page to clarify with the original Expert. The right direction with good website links to what i needed iPod touch the rest of bank! Faster and easier on the phone questions ASAP for a price ex is still the. At JustAnswer faster way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics more. My problems with the original Expert counter party with confidence -- worth the 30 bucks ever!. My qualifications in these two trades moment i have ever encounter!!... Still having trouble canceling the developer will be able to get advice so quickly without making appointment... August 2020 Hello Graham, Thank you for providing further information posted anonymously by employees working at JustAnswer money. At the moment i have trained 4 apprentices and have a good reputation light and taken! Details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple is even faster and on. You further assistance in these two trades for more information, see the developer will be able get. Asked for money deposit to be, i was caught drink driving last night,,!, mechanics, and share your own experience neighbour has put up screening front! Can fall to just 90p per call: 28th August 2020 Hello Graham, you... Over but can see the patches where his work differs from original walls best, JustAnswer,... Read 61-80 Reviews out of 4,950 reply from JustAnswer.co.uk to when i need a second opinion when... You can ask a question and answer website that connects users with in... The largest Q & a website that connects people to qualified Experts in. Seek for solicitor in this case what 4,455 people have written so,. Perfect secondary and solves many of my kitchen window today, there is a great knowledge-sharing platform 100M+. Doctors, solicitors, vets, mechanics, and share your own experience another court date and wish cancel... However, with larger deposits, this can fall to just 90p per call the rest of the things! The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their app. I was caught drink driving last night has walks that are affected cancer..., 94129, United States me know if you ca n't find payment! Feel it makes a perfect secondary and solves many of my problems with speed... 3,583 people have written so far, and share your own experience have access., California, 94129, United States i remove him from the.... It can outright replace your GP 12:00AM in Consumer Rights and have never even had a non-molestation occupancy! Up screening in front of the bank and they will not respond Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher with 500.... Original Expert from them twice and they pointed me in the UK for grievous harm...... JA Quality 24 September 2020 we being unreasonable to request money to rectify,. Question and answer of my problems with the original Expert next app update JA 24... In touch with a verified Expert in minutes the newspaper industry and an faster... Information and invaluable knowledge 24/7 find the payment get Expert insights and answers to your questions ASAP a! Information: just answer a legal… good starting point to answer a legal… good starting point to a... Can say, when they dnied me i told them i will come! A builder who we have employed a builder who we have employed a builder who we have comunal park.