Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger Kits. NO WORRIES! Throughout our website and catalogs these terms are used for identification purposes only. Will not use them again for any sales. My dad would always take me trail riding in the Pine Barrens as a kid when I lived in South Jersey, so I’ve always been into four wheel drive trucks and Jeeps. ExtremeTerrain provides Jeep and Toyota enthusiasts with the opportunity to buy the best Jeep Wrangler and Toyota Tacoma parts at one trustworthy location. Thank You! We're sorry, zip can't be updated at this time. Very, very friendly & also very knowledgeable*! $5,584.00. However, overall length decreased by 2.5 inches, to 152.8 inches, which resulted in improved approach and departure angles. ONLY 2K MILES! I do think the Jeep was a fair price. Following a year-long break from production in 1996, the second-generation Jeep Wrangler debuted for the 1997 model year, and many reviewers welcomed the changes. One reviewer noted a 15-page section in the owner's handbook devoted to the sole topic of lowering and raising the top. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Great customer service. Professional engine & drivetrain swap, 5000 miles, Not CJ, Cherokee, Wagoneer, Bronco, Blazer, Willys, Custom 4X4 :: Unlimited Sport :: Garage kept like new, 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Legend Car Company, 100+ Photos & Video - SCROLL DOWN click 'READ MORE'. Outwardly rugged but inside comfort. Description:  Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for sale - $26,500 - 35,642 miles with Alloy Wheels, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual. Owners could choose from four transmission options as well as two gas tanks, including the standard 15-gallon tank and an optional 20-gallon tank, for those who required more fuel capacity. Excellent customer service. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. Jeep pumped up the Wrangler's off-road capability in 2004 with the introduction of the Wrangler Rubicon, which came equipped with such features as high-performance Dana 44 axles with locking differentials, a transfer case designed to provide more power at lower speeds, 16-inch alloy wheels, and large-lugged Goodyear tires. or Toyota Motor Corporation. The following year, Jeep combined the features of the Rubicon and the Unlimited to create the Rubicon Unlimited. Stated that the truck had air conditioning operation problems and was sent to the shop for repair. The dealership has an excellent process with zero issues, from finding my truck to shipping it to me in AK they were great. Looking to get more power out of your stock engine? Something went wrong. Questions were answered promptly and the actual purchase process was efficient and buyer friendly. Down to Earth & helpful, not pushy. No high pressure sales but of course like all dealers they try to sneak in all the add ons but I’m pretty vigilant sooo didn’t work on me, Description:  Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $26,900 - 42,690 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Tow Package, Quick Order Package, Color:  Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat. ... Ultra low miles 2005 Jeep Wrangler X w/ SuperCharger, Tail Gate Basket, KC Lights, Front Winch, Roof Rack, Mounted Shovel and Axe, and Manual Transmission! maintenance records over a several year period. Not good. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. With the largest range of second hand Jeep Wrangler cars across the UK, find the right car for you. In 1994, an automatic transmission joined the options list. Never was called back in regards to when the truck got back and the truck got sold without me being notified that the truck was back. Get the best deals for supercharged jeep wrangler at eBay.com. hid nothing of the several flaws in the car. The original Wrangler had a wheelbase of 93.4 inches and an overall length of 152 inches. The V6 manages fuel economy numbers of only 15/19 mpg, which place the Wrangler last in its automotive segment for fuel efficiency. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $25,880 - 44,028 miles with Steel Wheels, Quick Order Package, Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $25,971 - 49,806 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Quick Order Package, Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Islander for sale - $18,787 - 74,310 miles with Alloy Wheels, Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for sale - $26,500 - 35,642 miles with Alloy Wheels, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD for sale - $29,000 - 15,620 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $21,999 - 55,919 miles with Sport Package, Premium Wheels, Off Road Package, Tow Package, Used 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $21,999 - 44,378 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys Wheeler 4WD for sale - $26,977 - 26,164 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package, Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon for sale - $24,988 - 75,278 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Quick Order Package, Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $24,999 - 35,925 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $16,510 - 106,630 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Used 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4WD for sale - $30,884 - 10,500 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $22,410 - 64,643 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Quick Order Package, Used 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD for sale - $41,589 - 7,439 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $17,000 - 104,000 miles with Steel Wheels, Used 2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $17,505 - 92,434 miles with Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Tow Package, Quick Order Package, Used 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale - $26,900 - 42,690 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Tow Package, Quick Order Package, Used 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4WD for sale - $42,000 - 1,710 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used Jeep Wrangler With Automatic Transmission, Used Jeep Wrangler With Manual Transmission.