Now I'm booting to a black screen, no cursor, with the following error: Dell S2340M - the ucrrent input timing is not supported by this monitor display. Free Windows 10 upgrade worked successfully on my system until I changed the monitor resolution. If you’re using Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1: Ensure your PC is off . Press the power button to turn on your PC, then hold the power button down until PC shuts down automatically (about 5 seconds) . The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display Step 2: Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup settings > Start. Please change your inpiut timing to … Fix: The Current Input Timing is not Supported by the Monitor Display. This method has been said to be effective by many people to fix the error “the current input timing is not supported by the monitor display”. Step 3: Press F3 to choose Enable low-resolution video. Windows 10/8 Step 1: Boot your PC to the Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE). So, you can also try to boot your computer in low-resolution mode to match the resolution for your monitor. If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. Windows 7 Step 1: Reboot your PC and press F8afte…