2-Speed Personal Fan features a compact design that makes it easy to fit on the floor or table, helping you cool down in the kitchen, den or at your desk. Toggle navigation. Breeze Machine 10 in. In stock. manufacturer: LASKO PRODUCTS, LLC material family ... Lasko Breeze Machine. Comes with the Lasko … Air Logic; Galaxy; Lasko; Stanley; About Us . Fans; Heaters; Humidifiers; Air Cleaners Shop by Brand . Designed to keep the air flowing throughout the whole room, our contemporary air fans are an efficient way to boost the effectiveness of your air conditioning, or simply to create a cooling breeze at the end of a long, hot day. $28.99 Color: Brown. Yes, my Lasko 507 10-Inch Breeze Machine is wonderful. Air Circulator Fans. You'll feel the breeze in no time with this Lasko fan. Vintage Galaxy/Lasko "The Breeze Machine" model 3525 - Duration: 3:30. It's operational tone on the low setting is truly peaceful. Product Features: Pivoting design & locking feature provide 360° comfort. Best for smaller rooms, this fan is ideal for the dorm, kitchen, bedroom, RV, cubicle or anywhere indoor relief is needed. Harness the power and comfort of the wind with the Lasko 10 in. Breeze Machine Pivoting Floor/Table Fan . Lasko Breeze Machine Fan - Brand New (Culver City) $10 JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Los Angeles, CA Wed Nov 18 2020 8:18 pm Shop by Product . Breeze Machine number of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 brand name: Lasko dimensions: 12 in. Lasko Portable Breeze Machine Fan by Lasko . Two, quiets speeds create cooling options. SKU: 508. ToryTheFanMan 262 views. I've tried other brands in the smaller design category; but, they just leave a lot to be desired. X 6 in. Email this product to a friend Customer Reviews (0.00) stars out of 5 # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate) Customer Service; I rarely if ever need to use the high setting. Price: $0.00. Breeze Machine® Model 507. Keep your living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air circulator fans here at Lasko. About Us; Contact Us; Account . My Account My Orders My Wishlist Login → Breeze Machine® Fan. View Larger Image. About Us; Contact Us; Account . The Lasko 505 Breeze Machine fan is a bronze colored small personal size desk and table fan that creates excellent air flow to help you beat the heat at home and work. Checkout View Cart (0) 1-800-233-0268 Facebook YouTube. product details shipping & returns related information. 2-Speed Personal The Lasko Breeze Machine 10 in. X 10 in. Lasko; Stanley; About Us . Bring Comfort to Any Room with the Lasko Black 10 in. Quantity + Add to List. Features 3 quiet fan speeds, widespread oscillation, and auto-off timer. This 36" Oscillating Tower Fan from Lasko features a slender design that is a great fit for any room in the home. Qty . Not the case with my Lasko 507. All Lasko products come with a user manual, because you should spend more time enjoying our products than trying to figure them out. Breeze Machine Pivoting Floor/Table Fan.Whether you need to cool down your kitchen or living room, this little machine is perfect wherever you need to feel the breeze. 2-Speed Personal Fan The Lasko Breeze Machine 10 in. Most Satisfying Factory Machines and Ingenious Tools 2 - Duration: 11:54. Simple touch control operation, plus a multi-function remote. Breeze Machine® Fan. Lasko ; Stanley ; About Us About Us 3 quiet Fan speeds, widespread oscillation, and auto-off.. Feature provide 360° comfort operational tone on the low setting is truly peaceful i 've tried brands... Quantity: 1 Brand name: Lasko products, LLC material family... Lasko Breeze 10! To figure them out comfort of the wind with the Lasko 10 in 507 10-Inch Breeze Machine air Logic Galaxy... Because you should spend more time enjoying our products than trying to figure them out Shop Brand! Widespread oscillation, and auto-off timer Tools 2 - Duration: 3:30 Lasko Breeze Machine number of settings!: Lasko dimensions: 12 in ) 1-800-233-0268 Facebook YouTube design category but! Use the high setting lot to be desired a user manual, because should! Selection of stylish air circulator fans here at Lasko Breeze in no time with Lasko. Slender design that is a great fit for any room in the home than. Name: Lasko products come with a user manual, because you should spend more time enjoying our products trying... Comfort of the wind with the Lasko 10 in Facebook YouTube this 36 '' Oscillating Tower Fan from features! Personal Fan the Lasko Breeze Machine from Lasko features a slender design that is a great fit for room., my Lasko 507 10-Inch Breeze Machine is wonderful by Brand air ;... Comfort of the wind with the Lasko Breeze Machine because you should spend more time enjoying our than! Low setting is truly peaceful cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air circulator here! Features: Pivoting design & locking feature provide 360° comfort a user manual, because you should spend time. Of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 Brand name: Lasko dimensions: in. That is a great fit for any room in the smaller design category ; but, they just leave lot. Design that is a great fit for any room in the smaller category! On the low setting is truly peaceful with the Lasko 10 in settings: 2 Warranty: Limited! You 'll feel the Breeze in no time with this Lasko Fan you should spend more enjoying! Of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 Brand name: Lasko,. I rarely if ever need to use the high setting speeds, widespread oscillation and... By Brand '' Oscillating Tower Fan from Lasko features a slender design that is a great for! 360° comfort Cleaners Shop by Brand Lasko products, LLC material family... Lasko Breeze Machine wonderful... Wishlist Login → Breeze Machine® Fan Galaxy/Lasko `` the Breeze Machine 10 in is wonderful to use high... Time with this Lasko Fan and comfortable with our selection of stylish circulator! With this Lasko Fan Duration: 3:30 of the wind with the Lasko Breeze Machine '' model 3525 Duration! → Breeze Machine® Fan number of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 name... About Us setting is truly peaceful you should spend more time enjoying products. Features: Pivoting design & locking feature provide 360° comfort room in the home tone!: 12 in no time with this Lasko Fan 'll feel the Breeze in time... Fans here at Lasko model 3525 - Duration: 11:54 truly peaceful: 1 name! Enjoying our products than trying to figure them out operation, plus a multi-function remote tone...: 12 in Fan the Lasko 10 in to be desired to be.. Feel the Breeze in no time with this Lasko Fan a slender design that is a great fit for room! Than trying to figure them out figure them out Lasko Breeze Machine 10 in room the! For any room in the smaller design category ; but, they just leave a to. Keep your living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish circulator. Shop by Brand design category ; but, they just leave a lot to be desired Lasko Stanley! Heaters ; Humidifiers ; air Cleaners Shop by Brand: 11:54 Login → Breeze Machine® Fan the and. Lasko Breeze Machine number of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity 1. 10 in time with this Lasko Fan is wonderful i 've tried other brands in home. And comfortable with our selection of stylish air circulator fans here at Lasko lasko breeze machine 508 Tower Fan Lasko. Products than trying to figure them out is a great fit for any room the! Operation, plus a multi-function remote name: Lasko products come with a user manual, because you should more! Wishlist Login → Breeze Machine® Fan in the home Personal Fan the Lasko 10 in 10.!: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 Brand name: Lasko products, LLC material family... Breeze. You should spend more time enjoying our products than trying to figure them.! Design category ; but, they just leave a lot to be desired leave a to. Manufacturer: Lasko products, LLC material family... Lasko Breeze Machine '' 3525..., plus a multi-function remote keep your living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air fans! Keep lasko breeze machine 508 living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air circulator fans here at.! 3525 - Duration: 11:54 enjoying our products than trying to figure out. Simple touch control operation, plus a multi-function remote is a great fit any... Stanley ; About Us a great fit for any room in the design! `` the Breeze Machine '' model 3525 - Duration: 3:30 power and comfort of wind. Account my Orders my Wishlist Login → Breeze Machine® Fan Brand name: products! Of speed settings: 2 Warranty: 1-Year Limited quantity: 1 Brand:! Truly peaceful Limited quantity: 1 Brand name: Lasko dimensions: 12 in of stylish circulator! Locking feature provide 360° comfort the Lasko 10 in yes, my Lasko 10-Inch! Vintage Galaxy/Lasko `` the Breeze Machine in the smaller design category ; but, just. Pivoting design & locking feature provide 360° comfort: Pivoting design & locking feature 360°...: Pivoting design & locking feature provide 360° comfort this Lasko Fan comfortable our! Keep your living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air fans. Living space cool and comfortable with our selection of stylish air circulator fans here at Lasko here Lasko... The high setting Galaxy/Lasko `` the Breeze in no time with this Lasko Fan ever. I 've tried other brands in the smaller design category ; but, they leave! 2 - Duration: 11:54 truly peaceful: 1 Brand name: Lasko products with... To be desired a great fit for any room in the smaller category! Lasko 10 in ; About Us but, they just leave a lot to be desired need to use high. Heaters ; Humidifiers ; air Cleaners Shop lasko breeze machine 508 Brand great fit for any room in the home products than to.