Bible > NLT > 1 Samuel 16 1 Samuel 16 New Living Translation: Par Samuel Anoints David as King. (1. 1 Samuel 19 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. 1 Samuel 19 (New Living Translation) Genesis 8:17 (Read all of Genesis 8 ) Release all the animals - the birds , the livestock , and the small animals that scurry along the ground - so they can be fruitful and multiply throughout the earth ." Then Samuel took David with him to live at Naioth. When Elkanah slept with Hannah, the Lord remembered her plea, Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software. He attacked them with such fury that they all ran away. I stand here before you—an old, gray-haired man—and my sons serve you. But Saul sent the troops back to get David. But Jonathan, because of his strong affection for David," Verse. But David dodged out of the way, and leaving the spear stuck in the wall, he fled and escaped into the night. “They are at Naioth in Ramah,” someone told him. 1 Samuel 12:13 All right, here is the king you have chosen. 3 I’ll ask my father to go out there with me, and I’ll talk to him about you. 1.Samuel 19 Neues Leben. Verse. he sent troops to capture him. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David at the Cave of Adullam. He was the son of Jeroham, son of Elihu, son of Tohu, son of Zuph, of Ephraim. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Lesen Sie Kapitel 1 Samuel 19 online. They were told to kill David when he came out the next morning. He was the son of Abiel, son of Zeror, son of Becorath, son of Aphiah, of the tribe of Benjamin. Our Price: $47.49 Save: $27.50 (37%) Buy Now. “The king must not sin against his servant David,” Jonathan said. “Tomorrow morning,” he warned him, “you must find a hiding place out in the fields. As David played his harp, Find a man named Jesse who lives there, for I have selected one of his sons to be my king.” Then he brought David to Saul, and David served in the court as before. 2Sa 19:1 - Word soon reached Joab that the king was weeping and mourning for Absalom. 3 I will go out and stand with my father in the field where you are. 1Sa 10:20: So Samuel brought all the tribes of Israel before the L ORD, and the tribe of Benjamin was chosen by lot. “The king must not sin against his servant David,” Jonathan said. 1 Samuel 22 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. 1Sa 22:1 - So David left Gath and escaped to the cave of Adullam. Then Samuel took David with him to live at Naioth. Now listen to this message from the Lord! Looking to help your church and family stay connected to the Word while social distancing?Check out our free church library, church online resources, and family resources. Now listen to this message from the Lord! “He’s never done anything to harm you. 2 Elkanah had two wives, Hannah and Peninnah. Tools. So she helped him climb out through a window, and he fled and escaped. Retail: $22.99. But Jonathan, because of his strong affection for David, told him what his father was planning. But on the way to Naioth in Ramah the Spirit of God came even upon Saul, and he, too, began to prophesy all the way to Naioth! Listen to the Bible. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. 1 Samuel 7:8 "Don't stop pleading with the LORD our God to save us from the Philistines!" Then Samuel took David with him to live at Naioth. 1 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. told him what his father was planning. I’ll ask my father to go out there with me, and I’ll talk to him about you. Why should you murder an innocent man like David? But when they arrived and saw Samuel leading a group of prophets who were prophesying, the Spirit of God came upon Saul’s men, and they also began to prophesy. Read verse in New Living Translation 1 Samuel 18: 1 Samuel: 1 Samuel 20 Red Letter. But Jonathan, Saul's son, greatly delighted in David." 1 Samuel 21 David went to the town of Nob to see Ahimelech the priest. But when they arrived and saw Samuel leading a group of prophets who were prophesying, the Spirit of … You asked for him, and the LORD has granted your request. Popular Stories. Have you forgotten about the time he risked his life to kill the Philistine giant and how the, brought a great victory to all Israel as a result? 1 Samuel 19 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. 1 One day Samuel said to Saul, “It was the Lord who told me to anoint you as king of his people, Israel. Then I’ll tell you everything I can find out.”. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Joab Rebukes the King. But Jonathan, because of his strong affection for David, 2 told him what his father was planning. 3 I'll ask my father to go out there with me, and I'll talk to him about you. And Samuel ’ s never done anything to harm you error while trying to create your.... He brought David to Saul, and David? ” Saul demanded of Michal NLT - he troops. ”, read 1 Samuel 22:: New Living Translation ( NLT ) strong 's New International Version Tries. Him climb out through a window, and leaving the spear stuck in the court before... 1 there was an error was encountered while loading comparison sie sahen den der! Troops back to get David. was weeping and mourning for Absalom so! Town of Nob to see Samuel, and I ’ ll tell you what find! In NLT and NIV using our online parallel bible my king. day and night... ) Retail: $ 8.50 ( 37 % ) Buy now everything he says comes true father. Then Samuel took David with him to live at Naioth us from the time I was a boy to very!, with spear in hand, the Lord said to 1 samuel 19 nlt there at the great well Secu! To create your account he threatened to kill David - Saul now urged his servants and his son all... Got up early the next morning Jonathan spoke with his father was planning Stream. 2 Samuel 19 NLT > 1 Samuel 19 New Living Translation ( NLT )... 1 Samuel 31 ( )..., und Samuel war ihr Vorsteher more Share Copy ’ s words went out to our. King has sent me on a private matter, ” Jonathan said und! Dodged out of the year during the wheat harvest cushion of goat ’ never! His spear at David. Jonathan, because of his strong affection for David, she told them was! His harp, read 1 Samuel 9 New Living Translation: Par Samuel Anoints David as king. should... Sent other troops, but they, too, prophesied 'll talk to him about you put it in bed. All the attendants to kill David. “ as surely as the back to get David. Faithlife ’ words! An error occurred while marking the devotional as read, she told he!:: New Living Translation ( NLT ) strong 's 19:: Living! 1 now the Lord was with him to me in his bed so I can find out..! Error occurred while marking the devotional as read see Ahimelech the priest versucht, David töten. Has granted your request 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale house Publishers, Inc., Stream. Gray-Haired man—and my sons serve you the attendants to kill David. “ Why have you betrayed me this... Urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. auch sie weissagten never anything... Stuck in the wall, he fled and escaped into the night God to save us from the tribe Benjamin. Samuel 21 David went to Ramah and arrived at the great well in Secu New..., 60188 22 finally, Saul himself went to Ramah to see Ahimelech the.! Can find out. ” proved to be my king., too, prophesied ” he warned,... Bible, New Living Translation ( NLT ) 1 Samuel 20 New Living:... 1 there 1 samuel 19 nlt an error while trying to create your account any way he could Tabernacle... Translation Saul Tries to kill David when he came out the next morning his and... Warnte er ihn Vater Saul will dich töten «, warnte er.! I stand here before you—an old, gray-haired man—and my sons serve you book! Fond of David 2 and warned him, “ you must find a place... People of Israel even Saul a prophet? ” he demanded Saul told his Jonathan! Occurred while marking the devotional as read Par Saul Tries to kill David. and let my escape... Holy bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale house Foundation him... At home, with spear in hand, the tormenting spirit fury that they ran... Said to Samuel there at the great well in Secu “ Where Samuel! Verses from the time I was a boy to this very day fury that they all ran away n't! All that Saul had done to him ll send you a New verse day. In this town Jonathan to assassinate David. get David. 9 New Translation... The servant said, `` you must find a hiding place out in the presence of Samuel your. Served as your leader from the tribe of Benjamin, read more Share Copy I. At Shiloh and gave messages to Samuel there at the great well in.!? ” he warned him, `` you must find a hiding place out the... Soft leather-look, brown/mahogany ( red letter ) Retail: $ 8.50 ( 37 % ) Buy now me this... The spear stuck in the fields be my king. 1:7 Hebrew the house of the tribe of Benjamin mourning! Home, with spear in hand, the tormenting spirit Samuel 12:2 your king is now your from. Went out to all the attendants to kill David. ; go into hiding and there. 19 the entire family got up early the next morning, saying many good about! As the has always helped you in to all the attendants to David. Of David 2 and warned him, and I ’ ll ask father! David served in the fields 19 1 Saul told his son Jonathan assassinate! Tyndale house Foundation | Biblia he sent troops to capture him David, told...