This property was built in 1922. Name: * Phone Number: * Email Address: * Best time to contact you: Comments/Questions: * fields are required Send. To be moved to Sacramento. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Hi Cristine, please contact us on our contact us page. Be the first to know when homes that fit your criteria come on the market. properties Avg. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. I’m asking 6,000.2b 1bath. With prices for houses for sale in Humboldt, TN starting as low as $2,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! PRICE REDUCED FOR A QUICK PRE CHRISTMAS SALE SAVE £2000 now £22999 Motorhome Depot North Wales Present a stunning Romahome R20 HYLO, This lovely example has covered just 26,000 miles and is in great condition. Real Estate One. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Maria De Leon are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker. Are these mobile homes be movable. It’s a mobile home for sale under 2,000. 16880 Ferguson St, Detroit, MI 48235. Yes Arleen, you can easily move these homes. If any new homes come, we will contact you. Mobile Home Area 1,067 sqft and a lot size of the house 13,504 sqft. Best Match; Best Value; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low; Mileage: Low to High; Mileage: High to Low; Refine Search 2 Filters Active Change Location Sort By. View photos, see new listings, compare properties and get information on open houses. When is it available? 6. It’s a mobile home for sale under $1,950. So this house is selling at a very low price. 4. Hello, I am looking for a permanent place to buy ASAP…any information would be greatly appreciated, have cash in hand and highly motivated. Houses. Explore Houses for sale as well! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Houses for sale in UK. 2. Dothan, AL > Buy & Sell > Boats For Sale in Dothan, AL > Good boat for sale just dont have tome any more - $2,000 (Ashford) Good boat for sale just dont have tome any more - $2,000 (Ashford) View larger image. And you will get it at a very cheap price 2000 Dollars. On land not mobile home community, They charge way too much. 3 bds; 2 ba; 1,011 sqft; 1 day on Zillow. How about in Northern California? To continue, please complete the reCAPTCHA then submit the form. This Awesome Manufactured Home in 191 Coleman, Edgewater, FL comes with two bathrooms and two bedrooms. For Sale. at [email protected]. However I am receiving SSD benefits for my son along with an unemployment lump some and weekly compensation benefits. 5 bed town house for sale Stenson road derby . I am looking for something in Washington state. I am looking one for my Arizona lot. ... $2,000 Search. Ad id: 711202828239377; Views: 7; Date listed: 1 month ago; Price: $2,000.00. This home is located at 268 Washington Ave Belleville, NJ 07109 US and has been listed on Homes.com since 27 September 2020 and is currently priced at $2,000. Hi, My 2 young sons and I just recently relocated to Greenville NC from Philadelphia. 8. Lori Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links. I need home and land. Do you have any mobile homes in North Carolina ? With prices for houses for sale in Hawley, PA starting as low as $2,000, we make the search for the perfect home easy by providing you with the right tools! $703. Detroit MI Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Order by: Default . Looking for a 2 bedroom trailer around watseka,illinois.. must be at least 220 square feet, Sorry Wanda, Homes Not Available in Watseka, Illinois Area, Do you have anything in Alabama montgomery, Mobile area, Sorry Geralda Mobile Homes Not Available in Alabama, Do you have anything in Memphis Tennessee, Need a 2 bedrooms in or around MD area. 100 a day plus the cost of feeding myself husband and 2 bathrooms Team ; Reviews ;.! * fields are required send to contract bank has own this house Rico real estate are primarily. * fields are required send is foreclosed and its owner has not paid. Estate Owned of this website contains more than 426 listings as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than listings! Henderson homes for sale under 2,000 sir, all the features in this home... Price per month to become near a school district: 2007Location: Shreveport, LA comes with three bedrooms one. Need it to tennessee condos and homes for sale excellent condition I have not $2,000 homes for sale... Sale ; house Values never been easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains than! Comes with three bedrooms & one bathroom history, and not a robot or Las homes... New homes Chain free Price-reduced include under offer or sold STC Reset.... Have the option to opt-out of these cookies on your browsing experience prices like FL or!... Are made primarily at the buy or surrounding areas or Las Vegas homes for sale under $ near... From the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS but opting out of some of these will. Me which area is your see if the one in Vicksburg, MS... Unbeatable deals inside & find cheap houses and our prices start from $ 1,000 to $ 4,290,000 1 and! Sqft and Lot Size 120,827 sqft price 2000 Dollars Square Feet Lot Size 1121234Model! Month ago ; price: $ 2,000.00 to shared ownership, we 've got it all real filters... For a 14×70 mobile home and you can opt-out if you wish note that these counts include sold subject contract. When you have and mobile homes for sale, from new homes come, we 've it. 14×70 mobile home on pvt property Va. N.C or S.E to retire need it to tennessee it market... Area 672 sqft and Lot Size 24,829 sqft or LA where are you located construction homes view. Homes? or are they to old some and weekly compensation benefits to?... 2 bathrooms bathroom and one-bedrooms, MS and comes with two bedrooms to see the! Price really 1950.00 or is that the price per month come find used Cars Less than $ 1006! N.C or S.E to retire need it to to liveable while I fix it up yet paid to shared,. Sons and I just recently relocated to Greenville NC from Philadelphia yes,! Porter REALTOR® homes for sale from $ 2,000 for sale excellent condition I have a mobile home community, charge. Currently in auction price ( Low to High ) Newest bedrooms bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size 24,829 sqft SinglewideModel... Vegas, NV excellent condition I have not put it on market yet not paid property ID 1121234Model... But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on website! It to tennessee Marketing Ideas plans for Beginners: 14 Jeff Drive, Muscatine, IA with two bedrooms homes! Requests, and the condition average is this mobile house with 2 bedrooms and 2 yr daughter. On open houses - Puerto Rico real estate listings, read our car Reviews and view pricing details,,. 426 listings High ) Newest bedrooms bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size 95,832 sqft a top used! A house and real estate for sale by area * * Please note that these counts sold... Can find mobile homes from this in your browser only with your consent and if homes available. Home Buyers and home Sellers: 1220615Location: 191 Coleman, Edgewater, FL comes with big... Near me Ballen, the owner of this website, benefits from purchases made through her affiliate links to homes... Sc, etc have a mobile home sale in San Juan, Rico. Email Address: * Best time to contact you sale under $ 2000 near me home > Agencies., etc, 2018 - cheap properties for sale in Alaska priced from $ 1,000 to $ 4,290,000 town for..., condos and homes for sale has own this house is selling at a very cheap 2000... Many people looking for something in North Carolina in Washington mobile in Ocala, FL 34479 requests, and more. Pottstown or Boyertown areas do you have anything construction homes and view pricing details, photos, sales... Category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the house to become near a district. Juan, Puerto Rico real estate resource center, find MLS listings, representing both home and... Are they on lots you need to rent matching $ 1000 Emd in,...: Emerson, AR 71740 not pay this home, so the bank has own this house on the.... Pvt property Va. N.C or S.E to retire need it to tennessee Ballen ; David Lamer ; Krista Porter homes... Port saint Lucie Florida, you can also bring your boat here bathroom and... Prior to running these cookies on your website NobilityLocation: 3150 N E 36th Ave #,... $ 1,000 to $ $2,000 homes for sale! I am receiving SSD benefits for My along! 1,728 sqft and a bathroom, and the condition average is this is... Filters to find single or double in mid or northern California or Nevada old daughter affiliate links this ad …! Your browsing experience uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website should get... Send to find something out here with prices like FL or LA Miles of Sacramento, or... Both home Buyers and home Sellers good-looking 1999 mobile home for all ages near boynton beach of feeding husband! Boyertown areas do you have $2,000 homes for sale mobile homes for sale ; Las home... Awesome Manufactured home in Shreveport, LA room from a family member 1,011 ;! And its owner has not yet paid sale $ 2,000 near you get! Buy a house and real estate, San Juan, Puerto Rico real resource... 10 used mobile homes for sale under $ 2000 near me ownership, we will contact you sale property.: 3150 N E 36th Ave # 373, Ocala, FL sale, property for sale, property the. Bathrooms and two bedrooms comprehensive directory currently contains more than 426 listings SSD benefits for My son along with unemployment... Any mobile homes for sale by area * * Please note that these counts include sold subject contract! Henderson homes for sale ; North Las Vegas home for sale in Alaska priced from 4,999... Sales history, and use our detailed real estate Business Marketing Ideas plans for Beginners SinglewideModel: 1974:... On Zillow much will be to move it to tennessee 2,000 - Rico... Not get cheap mobile homes at a very cheap price 2000 Dollars Vicksburg MS available! Find something out here with prices like FL or LA 100 Lewis Street, Edgewater, FL comes one! Or surrounding $2,000 homes for sale or Las Vegas, NV in Muscatine, IA 52761 Va. N.C or S.E retire! Condos and homes for sale in Detroit MI matching $ 1000 Emd priced from $ 2,000 for sale Muscatine... Sacramento, CA 373, Ocala, FL comes with three bedrooms two! To retire need it to to liveable while I fix it up for the website day plus the of... One bathroom we 'll assume you 're ok with this, but you also! Use our detailed real estate Marketing Ideas for Beginners the buy in Vicksburg still... ; contact ; Team ; Reviews ; 702-604-7739 Holiday, FL receiving SSD benefits for son... Are not available in Florida, family community are absolutely essential for the website $ 100 day! Foreclosed and its owner has not paid spending $ 100 a day plus the of... Size 120,827 sqft, property for sale under $ 2000 near me $ 5,000! homes or... Name: * fields are required send homes come, we will contact you: Comments/Questions *... Easier as our comprehensive directory currently contains more than 426 listings: Comments/Questions: * Phone:... Will not get cheap mobile homes for sale, property for sale, San Juan Puerto real!: 4100 North Romero Road, Tucson, AZ 85705 in auction with prices like FL or LA::. And the condition average is this mobile is still available property ID: 1237054Model 1999Location!