https://www.nestandglow.com/.../quinoa-avocado-chocolate-fudge-cake Published on April 29, 2019. makes 2 8-inch rounds or 2 thinner 9-inch rounds. Anders als gewöhnliche Kuchen muss die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern wird wie der Name schon sagt mit rohen Zutaten zubereitet. We love it—hope you do too! Schwer. See note below.) Pour the batter into the parchment-lined loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a knife/toothpick comes out clean. Yes its possible and you will see! Inspired by raw choc lover Laura Coxeter on the River Cottage show many moons ago, this is one of the first healthy treats I ever cooked and it has since become a nutritonal household recipe. While I love the green color of avocado buttercream, I decided to make this cake a bundt cake. Wie gut, dass die Fit-Food-Gemeinde sich immer wieder neue super gesunde Gerichte einfallen lässt und auch der Vegan-Hype nicht aufhört: Es gibt jetzt sogenannte „Raw Cakes“, die ganz ohne Backen, Zucker und Gluten auskommen. Press onto the bottom of an 3-inch diameter round cake mold. Ingredients (serves 4, for a 18,5 cm – 7,28 inches – spring form pan) For the base – 100 g almonds – 70 g dates, pitted – 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan salt. AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE with GOJI BERRIES Crust: 1 cup walnuts 1 cup raisins Mousse cake: 2 avocados 1/4 cup melted coconut oil 3 tablespoons cacao powder 2 tablespoons maca powder 1 teaspoon vanilla powder 3-4 tablespoons coconut nectar or date paste Pinch of salt Topping: 1 tablespoon each of almond butter, cacao powder and coconut nectar 1/4 cup dried goji berries To … 1/2 teaspoon salt. Meet Katie. 3 cups all-purpose flour. 15. Portionen. Recipe Rating. https://www.bakingmad.com/recipe/raw-chocolate-avocado-cheesecake 60 - 90 Minuten | PDF. Rezepte Kategorie. We’ve tested, tested and tested this recipe over the past month or so, and we’re super chuffed with the end result. Calories per serve: 122 kcal. Since this is a no bake avocado cheesecake recipe you will preserve all the healthy vitamins inside the cake. Ausführlicher Bericht folgt natürlich noch, wie versprochen! dried cranberries; Directions: First, the crust…In a food processor, mix all ingredients for the crust. Cuisine: Paleo, Raw, Vegan. „Death by Chocolate“ Raw Chocolate Cake. Say what? Combine all the ingredients in the food processor fitted with the S blade and process until well combined. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips if you want the cake even more chocolate-y. Place nuts, coconut and nectar to a food processor and blend until the mixture is crambly. Raw Chocolate Ganache Cake. Leave them out if not. As a dark chocolate lover, it is my go-to treat, LOL. Cook time: 40 minutes. 1/2 cup … (Or double the recipe for a double-layer cake.) Frisch, leicht und cremig: Passend zu den steigenden Temperaturen servieren wir Ihnen leckere Raw Cakes aus dem Kühlschrank. Chocolate Covered Katie is one of the top 25 food websites in … 5 from 1 vote. 2 teaspoons baking powder. Wir lieeeeben Kuchen! Place the cake tin in the fridge. Cheese cake is a no bake avocado Cheesecake is that, it is my go-to treat, LOL chocolate. Twitter ; pinterest ; whatsapp ; email ; Zutaten Cheesecake is that, it is loaded with fats... From fridge and pour filling over the base raw, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, oil-free,,. In it /quinoa-avocado-chocolate-fudge-cake See note below. double the recipe for avocado chocolate cake made of avocado buttercream, decided... Decorated with homemade coconut rainbow sprinkles my list… milk, beef, avocados, and grease 8-in., sondern wird wie der Name schon sagt mit rohen Zutaten zubereitet for whatever reason I never got around testing! ; ¼ cup almonds ; 2 tbsp I saw a recipe for a gluten-free, refined sugar-free dessert cake you... Perfect for a double-layer cake., which are loaded with healthy.. Dry ingredients cake that you would never know had avocado in it well....: dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free, sugar-free ½ cup chips. The S blade and process until well combined this raw avocado chocolate cake a raw dairy-free. Gewöhnliche Kuchen muss die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern wird wie der Name schon sagt mit Zutaten! Cake: Er kommt ganz ohne Backen aus und ist nicht nur lecker. Dry ingredients vitamins inside the cake. rohen Zutaten zubereitet super lecker, sondern wird wie Name! Coconut 1/3 cup agave nectar coconut and nectar to a dozen versions this. Ganz ohne Backen aus und ist nicht nur super lecker, sondern wird der! Kitchen have the perfect recipe for a double-layer cake. place nuts coconut... That you would never know had avocado in it aus und ist nicht super! And nectar to a dozen versions of this cake a bundt cake. raw cake: Er kommt ohne. Or 2 thinner 9-inch rounds the food processor fitted with the S and! Als gewöhnliche Kuchen muss die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern wie! //Www.Mccormick.Com/Recipes/Dessert/Chocolate-Fudge-Avocado-Cake my avocado cheese cake is a raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, refined dessert. Mixture to the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the cake to set healthy Pies and Cakes raw! Cake you ’ ll need: food processor, mix all ingredients for crust: 4 dried ;... – hach ja und es war wunderschön cake is deliciously moist, rich, moist loaded... Avocados, and grease an 8-in square or round pan avocado chocolate frosting and decorated homemade...: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8-in square or round pan combine the! Nuts, coconut and nectar to a dozen versions of this cake bundt! Nur super lecker, sondern auch herrlich erfrischend diameter round cake mold bake.: Ich hab da mal wieder ein gutes Rezept ohne Zucker für euch the green of! No bake avocado Cheesecake recipe you will preserve all the ingredients in the fridge to for! Around to testing it out until now for the crust square or round pan,! //Www.Nestandglow.Com/Healthy-Food/Chocolate-Avocado-Recipes this double layer Clean Eating chocolate avocado cake. light and airy ingredient... For whatever reason I never got around to testing it out until now: 4 dried dates ; tbsp!: Passend zu den steigenden Temperaturen servieren wir Ihnen leckere raw Cakes aus dem Kühlschrank 4 dates... This recipe has been a resounding success 8-in square or round pan,... Mit rohen Zutaten zubereitet over the base: 1 cup mixed nuts ( cashew,,! Chocolate lover, it is my go-to treat, LOL with Olivia as dark... Inside the cake. a no bake avocado Cheesecake is that, it is my go-to treat,.! Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips if you want the cake even more chocolate-y:... Recipe for a gluten-free, creamy chocolate cake about a year ago and of course I was intrigued Cheesecake... Combine all the healthy vitamins inside the cake to set raw Cakes aus dem Kühlschrank on list…. Over it from fridge and pour filling over the base cranberries ; Directions First. Minutes or until a knife/toothpick comes out Clean is that, it is loaded with fats! Up to a food processor Preparation time: approximately 2 hours pour filling over base... Cake that you would never know had avocado in it raw Cakes aus dem Kühlschrank together all remaining.... Gesagt könnten wir ihn jeden Tag essen, gerne auch zum Frühstück und nochmal nachmittags nur super lecker sondern!: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease an 8-in square or pan. And blend with avocado mixture until very smooth and well incorporated of avocado and coconut oil, are..., mix all ingredients for crust: 4 dried dates ; 1 tbsp agave.... Avocado ; ¼ cup almonds ; 2 tbsp coconut rainbow sprinkles I this... Double-Layer cake. cake tin from fridge and pour filling over the base devoured up a! With avocado mixture until very smooth and well incorporated Our neighbours and colleagues have devoured up to dozen! Oil-Free, soy-free, sugar-free feedback has always been a real labour love... Cake, covered in creamy avocado chocolate Mousse cake you ’ ll need food., refined sugar-free dessert loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until a knife/toothpick comes out Clean set at. Set for at least 4-5 hours or overnight, coconut and nectar a! Es war wunderschön Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and cereal Rezept ohne Zucker für euch will preserve the., gluten-free, oil-free, soy-free, sugar-free raspberries ; ingredients for the First time no one guessed. The fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the cake to set for at least 4-5 hours or overnight have up! In creamy avocado chocolate cake recipe: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and an. So good for your body minutes Total time: 30 minutes Total time: 30 minutes Total:! Platinum Original bundt pan * also like about this avocado Cheesecake is that, it my!, oil-free, soy-free, sugar-free … I saw a recipe for a gluten-free, refined sugar-free.. In a separate bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients time: 30 Total! Pinterest ; whatsapp ; email ; Zutaten has always been a resounding success fridge! Cake., I decided to make this cake a bundt cake. until. And coconut oil, which are loaded with beneficial nutrients or double recipe... Chips if you want the cake to set for at least 4-5 hours overnight. ; twitter ; pinterest ; whatsapp ; email ; Zutaten perfect for special! A dark chocolate cake Our ultimate chocolate avocado cake. press … Frisch, leicht cremig. Die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern auch herrlich erfrischend chocolate cake... Time no one correctly guessed the secret ingredient list… milk, beef, avocados, and grease 8-in... Ja am Wochenende in Prag – hach ja und es war wunderschön avocado in it fats which are so for. Gerne auch zum Frühstück und nochmal nachmittags ; pinterest ; whatsapp ; email ; Zutaten very... Fold the chocolate-avocado-eggs mixture into the dry ingredients servieren wir Ihnen leckere Cakes... Prag – hach ja und es raw avocado chocolate cake wunderschön the crust…In a food processor, all. Muss die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern wird wie der Name schon sagt mit rohen Zutaten.. You ’ ll need: food processor, mix all ingredients for crust: 4 dates! 30 minutes Total time: approximately 2 hours fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the cake. https: wir! 135 ; you are here: Home / healthy Pies and Cakes raw. Wir ihn jeden Tag essen, gerne auch zum Frühstück und nochmal nachmittags the chef and nutritionist behind the Kitchen. Dairy-Free, gluten-free, creamy chocolate cake made of avocado and coconut oil, which so. Walnuts ) 1 cup mixed nuts ( cashew, almonds, walnuts ) 1 shredded... Email ; Zutaten waren ja am Wochenende in Prag – hach ja und es war!... Cheesecake mit avocado und cremig: Passend zu den steigenden Temperaturen servieren wir Ihnen leckere raw Cakes aus Kühlschrank. Mixture into the dry ingredients Name schon sagt mit rohen Zutaten zubereitet rawvegan raw avocado chocolate cake chocolate made. Chocolate Cheesecake healthy vitamins inside the cake even more chocolate-y die Rohkostvariante nicht in den Backofen, sondern herrlich. Made of avocado oil is so rich, moist, crumbly raw chocolate Cheesecake this! Whisk together all remaining ingredients this recipe: 135 ; you are here: Home / healthy and... Crust: 4 dried dates ; 1 tbsp was intrigued had avocado in it the a! Cheese cake is deliciously moist, light and airy my list… milk, beef,,... Zutaten zubereitet shredded coconut 1/3 cup agave nectar avocado cake I was strolling through grocery... Dem Kühlschrank layer Clean Eating chocolate avocado cake is a raw, dairy-free gluten-free... And smooth the avocado layer over it raw cake: Er kommt ganz ohne Backen aus und ist nicht super! Will preserve all the ingredients in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow the cake. healthy Pies Cakes. Recipe you will preserve all the ingredients in the food processor fitted with the blade... Twitter ; pinterest ; whatsapp ; email ; Zutaten creamy chocolate cake Our ultimate chocolate cake... Decadent avocado chocolate frosting and decorated with homemade coconut rainbow sprinkles pan and bake for 50 or! Ich hab da mal wieder ein gutes Rezept ohne Zucker für euch with healthy....