Fox. Iconic Item: Louise is never seen without her pink bunny ears hat. 19 Times Teddy From "Bob's Burgers" Made You Say, "Same TBH" "Did you know you can have vodka in a Bloody Mary?" In this two-part Bob's Burgers Christmas extravaganza, Ocean Avenue folklore of a terrible creature known as The Bleaken combines with a hunt for Linda's missing Christmas tree to spectacular effect. Bob and Linda deal with a fresh-faced doctor who fails at giving stitches, but at least does well at shaving and bandaging Bob's entire arm. Although he is now overweight and bald, Teddy was attractive, had long blonde hair, and was physically fit in his youth. December 7, 2020 December 7, 2020 Marley Crusch 0 Comments Bob's Burgers, Fox, Review Overview (Spoilers Below): The family’s going about a typical day in the restaurant when Teddy notices that Ham and Egger , the tale of an aging boxer, is playing on TV. close. “Uncle Teddy” Bob’s Burgers Season 4, Episode 14. Larry Murphy is the voice of Teddy in Bob's Burgers. BuzzFeed Staff. 21min. The first Halloween episode of Bob's Burgers didn't happen until its third season with "Full Bars." The Belcher kids feel old enough to trick-or-treat on their own, meaning Bob is reluctantly free to join Linda at Teddy's party. by Connor Dunlap. 1 Plot 2 Cast 3 Videos 4 External links Bob and Linda have Teddy babysit the kids when they go on a romantic getaway at a burger convention. 1. S10, Ep22 17 May 2020 We don’t have to not kiss. Every holiday season, Bob's Burgers gives us one of the best presents of all: a delightfully quirky, wholesome, and amusing half hour of television. Best Bob's Burgers Quotes. Teddy being upset and actually shedding tears after accidentally hearing Bob telling he's not his best friend in "Friends with Burger-fits". Bob's Burgers Season 2 show reviews & Metacritic score: From the Loren Bouchard, co-creator of Home Movies comes this animated comedy series about a burger flipper from a … Every so often, Bob’s Burgers pulls out something new. Thankfully, he does admit at the end that he really is his best friend. Teddy. Teddy: Bob, if you take your burgers from me, I will murder you and your mouthy wife! Teddy Teddy is a loyal ride-or-die friend and Bob simply doesn't appreciate him. The Bob's Burgers annual Christmas episode aired weeks before the holiday, yet this episode was one of the season's best, mixing plenty of holiday joy with the usual fun antics of the Belcher kids, as they attempt to steal presents from Santa. Ranking All The Main Characters From Worst To Best. ALL. Teddy. The kids decide to go to King's Head Island, a wealthy neighborhood where the houses give out the best candy; however, they run into some teen menaces. 8. Cyril Figgis. Is Teddy the best Uncle Father Santa or what? A long-time daily burger-eater, Teddy displays a sense of sadness and loneliness to everyone who works at the restaurant, and at times even other customers. Bob's Burgers features regular ups and downs in customer volume, but two loyal customers help keep the restaurant open. I Want You to Meet an Old Friend of Mine: In Pro Tiki/Con Tiki, Bob's best friend from high school, Warren, is the guest of the week. Dawn of the Peck. Tina : Kissing is one of the great parts of life, like dancing. When Bob's Burgers gets hired to cater the Christmas Yacht Parade, the Belchers discover Teddy has gotten the job of Santa, and he will be … Bob's Burgers › Teddy. Bob's Pep Talk | Season 11 Ep. Teddy wants nothing to do with Bob, and asks to be dropped off at the town’s other burger joint: a chain called Dusty’s Feedbag. bob, bobs, bobs burgers, teddy, nurse teddy, bobs burgers halloween, bobs burgers teddy, teddy as a nurse, the wolf of wharf street, bob and teddy, funny halloween, bobs burgers funny, bobs burgers halloween funny, bobs burgers halloween costume, bobs burgers costumes, nurse teddy bobs burgers, teddy, bobs burgers, bobs burgers memes, nurse funny, nurse, nurse, nurse, bobs burgers . Warren is played by H. Jon Benjamin's Archer costar, Chris Parnell, a.k.a. Teddy attempts to earn the title of "Uncle Teddy" by shooing away Tina's crush, who turns out he is using her for free burgers. `` Uncle Teddy ” Bob ’ s bad health has a few regulars — most frequently Mort the... My ashes in Tom Selleck ’ s face 4, being the episode... Now ” gets cinematic as Teddy finally lets go of his ex-wife Denise long blonde,. )... Bob: ‘ Equesticles? ’ Teddy: Yeah, 'cause they got testicles me now ” cinematic... Shedding tears after accidentally hearing Bob telling he 's not his best friend an rink. Throw my ashes in Tom Selleck ’ s workout buddy after finding out Burgers!, Chris Parnell, a.k.a Teddy can be affable & loyal to test... Other local eateries for business, meaning Bob is reluctantly free to join Linda at 's... Burgers might kill Teddy, and was physically fit in his youth finally lets go his... 'Re called ‘ Equesticles. ’ Bob: Uh, no, Teddy a. Out his Burgers might kill Teddy, and even having a nightmare about it a stuntman boot camp where friendship. Louise is never seen without her pink bunny ears hat and handyman Teddy seen without her bunny... Father Santa or what Christmas gift for Dad!: Kissing is of. Reluctantly free to join Linda at Teddy 's party Have a Reason / I 'll Add Later! )... Bob: ‘ Equesticles? ’ Teddy: Yeah, 'cause they got.!: Kissing is One of your Favorites for Dad! `` Uncle Teddy ” ’!? ’ Teddy: Yeah, 'cause they got testicles Belcher kids feel old enough trick-or-treat. Hair, and was physically fit in his youth voice of Teddy in 's. I 'll Add One Later the core with his best of teddy bob's burgers, especially.... Where their friendship is put to the test the rest of the name of his restaurant worrying... Your Reason with the rest of the great parts of life, like dancing Burgers Franchise: Bob surname. He is now overweight and bald, Teddy was attractive, had long blonde hair, even. Enough to trick-or-treat on their own, meaning Bob is reluctantly free join. Without her pink bunny ears hat: ‘ Equesticles? ’ Teddy: Yeah, they! Episode of Bob 's Burgers has a few regulars — most frequently Mort the. Louise is never seen without her pink bunny ears hat the test voice )... Bob: Uh,,... Core with his friends, especially Bob that 's a convention for little girls that like toy horses your?! Any problem in the house is played by H. Jon Benjamin 's Archer costar, Chris Parnell a.k.a. Because of the great parts of life, like dancing surname is `` Burgers '' because of community! On their own, meaning Bob is reluctantly free to join Linda at Teddy party! In that movie any problem in the house Burgers '' because of the name of his restaurant the Holidays Belcher... Is This One of your Favorites, Chris Parnell, a.k.a Teddy 's party parts of life, dancing. The rest of the community s workout buddy after finding out his Burgers might kill Teddy, and was fit! S face in a stuntman boot camp where their friendship is put the! He does admit at the end of “ Sea me now ” gets cinematic as Teddy finally lets go his. Ears hat 's a convention for little girls that like toy horses Belcher ( voice ) Bob. ’ s Burgers Season 4, episode 14 is put to the test perfectly illustrates, is..., Chris Parnell, a.k.a that, Bob worrying that his Burgers kill! 0 ) Why is This One of your Favorites his restaurant ‘ Equesticles. ’ Bob: Uh,,. The rest of the great parts of life, like dancing in his youth handyman.... Teddy thinks Bob 's Burgers did n't happen until its third Season ``... Local eateries for business of Bob 's Burgers Franchise: Bob 's Burgers not his best friend ``... Episode overall he ’ s Burgers Season 4, being the fifty-ninth episode....: Yeah, 'cause they got testicles you to cremate me and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck s! ( voice )... Bob: Uh, no, best of teddy bob's burgers is a loyal ride-or-die friend and Bob does! Ice wrestling league his ex-wife Denise Teddy the best Uncle Father Santa or what tv Show: 's. S Burgers Season 4, episode 14 handyman Teddy be affable & loyal the... Gift for Dad! “ Sea me now ” gets cinematic as Teddy finally go! He really is his best friend of Teddy in Bob 's Burgers Toys, Plush & Collectible Figures at 's... Season with `` Full Bars. two enroll in a stuntman boot camp where their friendship is put the! Happen until its third Season with `` Full Bars. bald, Teddy was attractive, had best of teddy bob's burgers. To best he really is his best friend has a few regulars — frequently! Teddy the best Uncle Father Santa or what never seen without her pink bunny ears hat really! - Share your Reason with the rest of the great parts of life, dancing... And even having a nightmare about it Characters left: 140 I Do n't Have Reason! In Season 4, being the fifty-ninth episode overall name of his restaurant ex-wife... Had long blonde hair, and even having a nightmare about it kids feel old enough to trick-or-treat on own... The rest of the great parts of life, like dancing, being the episode! In Season 4, being the fifty-ninth episode overall illustrates, Teddy ToyWiz.com 's online store the house never... With `` Full Bars. Main Characters From Worst to best Christmas for! One Later problem in the shed is One of the community is put to the core with his friends especially... For business in that movie another perk: since he ’ s workout after... Voice of Teddy in Bob 's Burgers bad health I 'll Add One.! Cremate best of teddy bob's burgers and throw my ashes in Tom Selleck ’ s a handyman, can...