Thank you! Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If it was possible to wear out an MP3, in three days, I would have. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Additional taxes may apply. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019. Absolutely FANTASTIC! *BUT* to hear Pentatonix perform it is an experience FAR and ABOVE any performance I've heard of "The Sound of Silence" ever before. The voice are outstanding, I could listen over and over. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Check out The Sound of Silence by Pentatonix on Amazon Music. This song is wonderful. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2020, Used for what's trutH in the world, haven't seen in ages, lovee, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2019. No? Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. I just love this song! Thank you! There's a problem loading this menu right now. The way their voices blend and harmonize is amazing. Every single singer is perfection. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Additional taxes may apply. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Pentatonix (often abbreviated as PTX) is an American a cappella group of five vocalists … I listen to this song over and over. Anything by this group is sooo very well done. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. I love this version of this classic song!! Best version ever, bar none. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. I am listening to it on constant repeat. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Spiritual. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Passionate. Always liked the song when Simon and Garfunkel did it, but I love the way Pentatonix performs it. I've been listening to this on repeat quite a bit, absolutely amazing take on this song. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Showing my age, I remember when Paul Simon released this song. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This rendition gives me chills every time I play it. Can I just say “oh wow!” and leave it at that? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. *BUT* to hear Pentatonix perform it is an experience FAR and ABOVE any performance I've heard of "The Sound of Silence" ever before. Leave feedback, Pentatonix (often abbreviated as PTX) is an American a cappella group of five vocalists originating from Arlington, Texas. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Go directly to shout page. Most of the time you hear it, whether the original or a remake, it's either song in a thoughtful or somber way. Back To Basics - From "Pitch Perfect 2" Soundtrack, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019. Pentatonix, once again you've outdone yourselves. I've heard him sing it in concert. I found this particular song on YouTube, and seeing as I like to support the developers of things I like, I decided to purchase this song. And since you've done the a Beach Boys song (God Only Knows), how about doing Good Vibrations? Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I especially love how the main singer moves from singer to singer as the song progresses, which is something Pentatonix does exceptionally well. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If it was possible to wear out an MP3, in three days, I would have. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I can't fault this because the lyrics lend to either description. Start the wiki, Hello darkness, my old friendI've come to talk with you againBecause a vision softly creepingLeft its seeds while i was sleepingAnd the vision…. I love the song...the words, the story. It is sooo beautiful! Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020. I absolutely adore this version of SoS - just blows me away. Pentatonix's [OFFICIAL VIDEO] The Sound of Silence - Pentatonix music video in high definition. It truly is a great cover of an already-great song. And always it has grabbed my heart and head. I am now a Pentatonix fan for life. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2019. Powerful. Pentatonix finds new depths in this already layered Simon and Garfunkel song, and makes it fresh and new and surprisingly relevant to today. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pentatonix, once again you've outdone yourselves. Now that you've done the second-best Simon and Garfunkel song, how about doing Bridge over Troubled Water? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. However, this version starts off in such a way that it seems to go from them being pensive, to earnest, and to almost hopeful. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Do you know any background info about this track? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. In a word... transcendent. The members are. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2019. I've been following the music that Pentatonix puts out fairly regularly. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.