It's the same in the Spirit. But we don't need to live sad forever. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. Find me on LinkedIn or Facebook, or contact me and sign up for my weekly email.). Realize that nothing is too good. All I can suggest is to forget about yourself and just think of your people. It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious. They do. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Familiar things happen, and mankind does not bother about them. When you think positive, good things happen. Things happen quotes. General Douglas MacArthur, five-star general and Medal of Honor recipient:“There is no security on the Earth, there is only opportunity.”, 7. Everything happens for you, not to you. “Churchill speaks: Winston S. Churchill in peace and war : collected speeches, 1897-1963”, Atheneum, Becca Fitzpatrick (2013). Learn to do everything lightly. Music doesn't lie. When I pray, coincidences happen, and when I don't, they don't. Josh James, CEO and founder of Omniture and Domo:“When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.”, 13. Mario Andretti, champion race car driver:“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.”, 3. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. I come through it and I grow from it, because He has got me. Vidal Sassoon, British hairdresser and entrepreneur:“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.”, 8. Even when I have hard things happen, He loves me so big, so much. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. Drew Houston, co-founder of Dropbox:“Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”, 12. Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can. I became more positive and I functioned at my best. If you don't make things happen then things will happen to you. Explore 477 things happen quotes page 10 by authors including john wooden bobby seale and colin kaepernick at brainyquote. Visit Metropole.com.au. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. Anything could happen, and it usually does, so there is no point in sitting around thinking about all the ifs, ands and buts. Yes, feel lightly even though you're feeling deeply. 18 Quotes About Why Everything Happens for a Reason, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass, Copyright © Michael Yardney’s Property Investment Update, More spin than win – will looser lending really ignite the property…, How to overcome the biggest investment fears of many beginning property investors. Positive thinking quotes to put a smile on your face. We go through our careers and things happen to us. Learn how your comment data is processed. And if you need it, it’s also about looking for the inspiration you need to get started. 3. If you are going to be successful in dance, you must be able to respond to rhythm and timing. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Winston Churchill, Robert Rhodes James (1980). Death is inevitable, but Life - that's the tricky bit where things happen. In some ways we are, in some ways we're not. We don't live in some kind of crazy, accidental universe. Joel Osteen. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” — Mary Tyler Moore. Imagine people calling you to find out if you're dead. Not having the patience to let things develop. 13. 98. Positive things happen when you distance yourself from negative people. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” — Mattie Stepanek, 14. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” — Mary Tyler Moore, Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast. You never know what's going to happen in your life, and you never know what's going to happen in someone else's life either. You have the ability to choose which way you want to go. This stand wasn't because I feel like I'm being put down in any kind of way. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” — Albert Schweitzer, 7. You've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself. Tradition refuses to submit to that arrogant oligarchy who merely happen to be walking around. Trying to force things only disturbs your goals. The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Those experiences made me what I am.” — Thomas Keller. To expect everything to be given to you from above yet to be genuine. You can break that big plan into small … Helen Keller:“Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.”, 4. They went out and happened to things. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. When you're true to who you are, amazing things happen. Jim Rohn, author and entrepreneur:“Your income is directly related to your philosophy, not the economy.”, 11. "Biography / Personal Quotes". We thought you might enjoy this selection of our most popular articles over the last year. “They Call Me Coach”, McGraw Hill Professional. View the list Even when bad things happen you have to try to use those bad things in a positive manner and really just take the positive out of it. Unknown (See also: uplifting quotes) Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. I think that's all part of the learning curve, part of fate. You can't change what happened. Today--or any day--we can all use a little inspiration. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you. Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of Github:“When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.’”, 2. Good things are drawn to a positive mindset. “It’s the little details that are vital. “When you think and say “I can”, confidence and happiness will fill your entire being.” – Unknown. That is what invention is about. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.”, 6. Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today. 96. Timing is so important! But we don’t need to live sad forever.— Mattie Stepanek. And no hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me. I've noticed that worrying is like praying for what you don't want to happen. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.” — Paul Auster, 17. Just build things and find out if they work.”, 17. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. Life is simple. Lightly child, lightly. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. “The world is so unpredictable. Make your own hope. Coco Chanel, fashion designer and entrepreneur:“Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.”, 9. Everything happens for a reason. Whatever you do to gain success, you have to hang in there and hope good things happen. When you're unhappy you don't go an entire time without laughing. Michael P. Naughton Everything happens for a reason, although we may not understand it at the time, if you hang in there, all the pieces will eventually fall where they belong. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on. How much, on average, does it cost to build a house? But we don't need to live sad forever. Make your own future. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together. Even when horrible things happen to me, I go on. Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest:“Don’t take too much advice. Sad things happen. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Little things make big things happen. Sometimes bad things happen to very good people and sometimes good things happen to bad people. Things are made to happen. In some ways we are, in some ways we're not. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. In real life, bad things happen and they're not funny, and then bad things happen and they can be funny. Forcing will not help. These quotes for inspiring ourselves and others regularly remind us exactly what the power of positivity can do for our lives. ” Sad things happen. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson, 2. In general, I think the world is a good place if you work hard, believe in yourself, have good intentions, and if you are kind to people, I believe that good things happen to you. God lets everything happen for a reason. We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android They do. You never know what's going to happen. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. When you're true to who you are, amazing things happen. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. In some ways we are, in some ways we’re not. I know.”, 20. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence. Things don't happen for a reason, we make reasons out of things that happen. Set your sights high, the higher the better. “Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.” – Oscar Wilde. Allow absolutely nothing to hamper you or hold you up in any way. I just try to focus on one day at a time. When you have a positive attitude you are encouraging good things to happen in your life. Professionals built the Titanic.”, 18. Make it happen. Explore 477 things happen quotes page 10 by authors including john wooden bobby seale and colin kaepernick at brainyquote. Everything is completely accidental and random.