Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. Satellite. Midnight Hands. Rise Against – Wait For Me Lyrics. Wait for me, wait for me Wait for me, wait for me now A promise of safe return I delivered But the ocean is wider than I first guessed ... Rise Against Lyrics. the references to the books and movies probably relate to some topics they touch in their songs or just things people should know about our world. Popular Song Lyrics. Upcoming Lyrics. Do you see the world in black and gray? "Wait for Me" is a song by American rock band Rise Against, featured on their sixth studio album Endgame (2011). Do you see the world in black and gray? Survivor Guilt. / Do you see the world in black and gray? Lyrics. Written by lead vocalist Tim McIlrath, the track is notable for being one of the slower songs off the album. album: "Endgame" (2011) Architects. WillCreary, edited by Charizard96, Nominizim, Jakedesnake, "Wait for Me" as written by Joseph Principe Zach Blair. Don’t have an account? Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. Top Lyrics of 2011. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. Billboard Hot 100. It’s super easy, we promise! Anger is the second stage of loss. Alone in your thoughts, how many others Have stood where you stand, where you stand today? / Alone in your thoughts, how many others / Have stood where you … Lyrics submitted by that's the thing about rise against. Prayer Of The Refugee Savior Audience Of One The Violence Welcome To The Breakdown Wolves Ballad Of Hollis Brown Dead Ringer Great Awakening Related Rise Against Links Official page Rise Against wiki Wait For Me video Rise Against twitter Rise Against … They probably would help broaden your appreciation of their music some though, if only to keep up with the issues that Rise Against finds important. Wait for Me Lyrics: Do you see the world in different colors? Make It Stop (September's Children) Disparity By Design. "the end's robbed me now" seems powerful. yeah they just like to put in references to the real world. it's not just random noises, lyrics about sex and wailing into a microphone (though that music is badass) they look around our world, seeing how screwed up it is and then writing this souls into this music. they are a great band. Help Is On The Way. from album: Endgame (2011) Do you see the world in different colors? i can't remember which album this was in (might have been endgame) but there was a quote from picasso that made me want to cry (or rearrange my life a little bit). Alone in your thoughts How many others have stood where yo. I don't think they relate except that those books embody many of the ideals held by Rise Against (environmentalism, anti-capitalism, etc). Do you see the world in different colors? Recently Added. Top Rise Against Lyrics Broken Dreams, Inc. Rise Against - Wait For Me Lyrics. Do you see the world in different colors? Wait for me now The end's robbed me now Wait for me, wait for me Wait for me, wait for me now" I just feel so much anger aimed at person B in this chorus, even when Tim sings it. / Do you see the world in black and gray? Wait for Me (Ghost Note Symphonies) Lyrics: Do you see the world in different colors? The song impacted radio on June 12, 2012.