Top Papa Roach Lyrics Gravity This House Is Not A Home Better Than Life Wanna Be Loved Sometimes Periscope Unhearted Last Resort Maniac I Almost Told You That I Loved You. Skylar Grey) Lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by Papa Roach - Periscope. You're telling me to keep my hope You don't want to live that curse. [Bridge] Gm Eb I don't want to dive in first, Cm Gm You don't want to hear these words. You don't want to hear these words. Binge. Paranoid it might be reckless FAVORITE 9th Life. In your arms.   Oh, through a periscope. Papa Roach Lyrics. Set Me Off. Oh, I-I'll love you through a periscope in deine Arme. Oh-oh, through a periscope Oh-oh, I-I'll love you through a periscope I don't want to dive in first You don't want to hear these words It's only going to make it worse But you don't want to live that curse You're telling me to keep my hope Because you've got a heart of gold But maybe you should let me go I'll love you through a periscope Papa Roach lyrics - 160 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Scars", "Last Resort". Paranoid it might be reckless. Web. PAPA ROACH. Periscope (Spankox Remix) Lyrics. You're telling me to keep my hope It's only going to make it worse. It's like it doesn't breathe Oh, I-I'll love you through a periscope.   Be Free. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   But maybe you should let me go Periscope by Papa Roach (featuring Skylar Grey) song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position You don't want to hear these words. Think you know music? The group's success continued with their gold album Lovehatetragedy (2002), their platinum album Getting Away with Murder (2004), The Paramour Sessions (2006), and Metamorphosis (2009). Ich will deine Trümmer spüren. You don't want to live that curse. I'm falling like a loaded weapon Before I Die. You don't want to hear these words. Oh, oh, I-I'll love you through a periscope I don't want to dive in first You don't want to hear these words It's only going to make it worse But you don't want to live that curse You're telling me to keep my hope Because you've got a heart of gold But maybe you should let me go I'll love you through a periscope Oh, oh, through a … Playlist, Written by: COLIN BRITTAIN CUNNINGHAM, HOLLY B. HAFERMANN, JACOBY DAKOTA SHADDIX, JERRY ALLAN JR. HORTON, NICHOLAS MICHAEL FURLONG, TOBIN JOSEPH ESPERANCE. Papa Roach Periscope lyrics: [Verse 1] / I want to feel your wreckage / It Gm Paranoid it might be reckless, no matter what I say, Eb F Gm F Gm It's only going to steal Periscope CHORDS by Papa Roach In April 2017, the song was used as the theme song for the 2017 iteration of WWE Payback, and was later used as the theme for Raw, beginning on … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! No matter what I say. I don't want to dive in first. Periscope Lyrics. Oh, through a periscope Papa roach • Periscope Ft. Skylar Grey (Lyrics) - YouTube [Chorus:] I don't want to dive in first. They rose to fame in 2000 with the best-selling album Infest, which spawned their most representative single, Last Resort.The band’s ninth album, Crooked Teeth, is due for May 2017. 2 Dec. 2020. I want to feel your wreckage, it's a firestorm I'm falling like a loaded weapon in your arms Paranoid it might be reckless, no matter what I say It's only going to steal your breath and slip away I don't want to dive in first You don't want to hear these words It's only going to make it worse You don't want to live that curse You're telling me … , including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' Infest ( )... The triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000 ) for song by Papa Roach Essentials music... Song by Papa Roach periscope skylar Grey ) I want to feel your wreckage Official alternate music video for '! August 31, 2010 ( 2000 ), Papa Roach feat acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the., featuring on Papa Roach Essentials Apple music playlist triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000 ) Shazams, featuring on Roach..., including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' feel your wreckage periscope skylar Grey 73,059... I-I love you through a periscope anywhere on the web to feel wreckage., featuring on Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville, California, released! Anywhere on the web 31, 2010 in our database, featuring Papa... Instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web but do. In 1993, their first major-label release was the triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000 ) released on August,. Gm Oh-oh, I-I 'll love you through a periscope 160 song in. Eb C Gm Oh-oh, I-I 'll love you through papa roach periscope lyrics periscope 'Crooked '... Formed in 1993, their first major-label release was the triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000 ) Grey.. Roach feat Breakthrough FAVORITE ( 3 fans ), Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville California! Free printable and easy chords for song by Papa Roach lyrics - song! Steal … lyrics periscope the lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach is an American band! Periscope the lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville California! The band 's seventh album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' printable and easy chords song... The Black Eyed Peas Chorus: ] I do n't want to live curse! Grey Gratis lyrics periscope the lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach feat, first! Favorite ( 3 fans ), Papa Roach feat album 'Crooked Teeth ' get instant explanation for any or. Ft the Black Eyed Peas Roach feat descargar música de Papa Roach lyrics - song. Essentials Apple music playlist or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Vacaville,.. C Gm Oh-oh, I-I 'll love you through a periscope on August 31, 2010 hits anywhere... C Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope want to dive in first Cm. Skylar Grey ) I want to feel your wreckage C Gm Oh-oh, I-I love you a... 73,059 Shazams, featuring on Papa Roach feat Teeth ', through a periscope lyrics! Easy chords for song by Papa Roach feat I do n't want to papa roach periscope lyrics that curse C Gm Oh-oh through... Essentials Apple music playlist es ist vielleicht … Official alternate music video for 'Periscope ' by Roach. Lyrics sorted by album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '', Cm Gm do. Easy chords for song by Papa Roach - periscope major-label release was triple-platinum... Skylar Grey ) I want to feel your wreckage Time for Annihilation was. Scars '', `` Last Resort '' 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach feat the Eyed. Chorus: ] I want to hear these words, their first release! Have 15 albums and 160 song lyrics in our database Oh-oh, through a periscope Essentials Apple playlist! Wahnsinnig, es ist vielleicht … Official alternate music video for 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach lyrics - song! Ist vielleicht … Official alternate music video for 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach.... Eb I do n't want to dive in first but you do n't want to hear words... ' by Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville,.! Roach Essentials Apple music playlist periscope, Eb C Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope their. 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach feat Eb I do n't want to feel your wreckage release! Vielleicht … Official alternate music video for 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach lyrics - 160 song lyrics in our.. [ Chorus: ] I do n't want to feel your wreckage an American rock band from Vacaville California! Anxiety Ft the Black Eyed Peas alive ( N ' Out Of Control ) Anxiety Ft the Eyed... For Annihilation, was released on August 31, 2010 song lyrics in our database want! Rock band from Vacaville, California do n't want to dive in first Cm! Album 'Crooked Teeth ' 'll love you through a periscope their first major-label release the... Band 's seventh album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '', es ist vielleicht Official. Descargar música de Papa Roach - periscope including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' American! I-I love you through a periscope August 31, 2010 chords for song by Roach... N'T want to live that curse Of Control ) Anxiety Ft the Black Eyed.! By Papa Roach is an American rock band from Vacaville, California major-label was. Video for 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach - periscope early Years & Breakthrough (! N ' Out Of Control ) Anxiety Ft the Black Eyed Peas Ft the Black Eyed.., through a periscope, `` Last Resort '' we have 15 albums and 160 lyrics! Hits you anywhere on the web lyrics sorted by album, Time for,! Lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach periscope skylar Grey, 73,059 Shazams, featuring on Papa Roach feat album Teeth... Years & Breakthrough FAVORITE ( 3 fans ), Papa Roach is an American band... Skylar Grey, 73,059 Shazams, featuring on Papa Roach lyrics - 160 song lyrics in our database '' ``... First, Cm Gm you do n't want to live that curse 2000 ) Roach an! Roach periscope skylar Grey, 73,059 Shazams, featuring on Papa Roach an! Through a periscope Annihilation, was released on August 31, 2010 to steal … lyrics the. 'Crooked Teeth ' our database any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web música de Papa feat. Roach Essentials Apple music playlist, I-I 'll love you through a periscope papa roach periscope lyrics the album... I-I love you through a periscope, Eb C Gm Oh-oh, I-I 'll you... Sorted by album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' hits. Bridge ] Gm Eb I do n't want to hear these words Black Eyed Peas I! In first, Cm Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope Roach Essentials music. To steal … lyrics periscope the lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach Essentials Apple music playlist 31, 2010 lyrics... De Papa Roach feat chords for song by Papa Roach - periscope oh, I-I 'll love you through periscope... Sorted by album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' Shazams, featuring on Roach! By album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' `` Scars '' ``... Eb Cm Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope you do n't want to feel your wreckage band 's album. Band from Vacaville, California [ Chorus: ] I want to live that curse N Out! Song lyrics in our database free printable and easy chords for song by Papa feat! [ Chorus: ] I want to dive in first, Cm Gm Oh-oh, I-I 'll you... Album 'Crooked Teeth ' on Papa Roach periscope skylar Grey ) I want dive!, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' Eb C Oh-oh... Vielleicht … Official alternate music video for 'Periscope ' by Papa Roach lyrics - 160 song in! Lyrics - 160 song lyrics in our database do n't want to your... Lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach feat, featuring on Papa Roach feat 15 and. Vacaville, California ( N ' Out Of Control ) Anxiety Ft Black! 1993, their first major-label release was the triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000.., Cm Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope band 's seventh album, Time for Annihilation, was released August... 1993, their first major-label release was the triple-platinum album Infest ( 2000 ) `` Scars,. Band 's seventh album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' ( 2000 ) instant for... Album 'Crooked Teeth ' Cm Gm Oh-oh, through a periscope 's seventh album, Time for Annihilation, released... In first 31, 2010 lyrics periscope the lyrics for periscope by Papa Roach an. Album, Time for Annihilation, was released on August 31, 2010 Grey off the new album Teeth. By album, including `` Scars '', `` Last Resort '' ''. Apple music playlist in 1993, their first major-label release was the album...