We also provide more translator online here. STARSTRUCK GRADUATES – Here are some of the graduates from GMA’s StarStruck who made a huge career move as they transferred to its rival network ABS-CBN. [[t]stɑ͟ː(r)strʌk[/t]] ADJ GRADED If you describe someone as starstruck, you mean that they are very interested in and impressed by famous performers, or that they want to be a performer themselves. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. stark translation in English-Tagalog dictionary. Find more words! Contextual translation of "stuck" into Tagalog. Pandoro meaning "all gifts". How to say starstruck in Japanese. Were you star-struck by your favorite singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for? 19. Human translations with examples: starstruck. At first I was a bit starstruck but then I… One starstruck lad stood in front of the stage, waiting patiently for a second encore. Perez meaning "to breach or burst forth". Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. Human translations with examples: stuck, natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako, sumasalungat, mula sa labas. For other English-Tagalog translations… Showing page 1. Cookies help us deliver our services. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph. Found 155 sentences matching phrase "stark".Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation. Contextual translation of "starstruck" into French. This name is derived from Pandora, a Greek mythological figure and the first mortal lady. : I certainly don't mind having starstruck investors pay for the buildout of infrastructure that will provide many benefits to many, many people, including myself. StarStruck is a reality-based talent show broadcast by GMA Network which premiered on October 27, 2003, and has aired over six seasons and the 7th season is slated to be in 2018. Kurt Perez was a very famous Filipino child actor that won the talent show, 'Starstruck kids'. : I get starstruck by women who I truly idolize, such as her and Kristen Wiig. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. Morin meaning "dark and swarthy". Japanese Translation. 18. “One starstruck lad stood in front of the stage, waiting patiently for a second encore.” Find more words! starfruit translation in English-Tagalog dictionary. 5. スターストック Sutāsutokku. 17. Ang GMA Network' (Global Media Arts o simpleng GMA) ay isang pangunahing komersyal na broadcast ng telebisyon at network ng radyo sa Pilipinas.Ang GMA Network ay ang pangunahing katangian ng traded ng publiko ng GMA Network Inc.Ang kauna-unahang pag-broadcast sa telebisyon ay noong 29 Oktubre 1961, ang GMA Network (dating kilala bilang RBS TV Channel 7, GMA Radio-Television Arts … Human translations with examples: stuck, natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw nabalahaw. Starstruck but then I & # 8230 ; 5 child actor that won the show... In 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation: stuck, natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw nabalahaw... I & # 8230 ; 5 your thoughts and reactions below through comment! Filipino to English Translation other English-Tagalog translations… One starstruck lad stood in front of the stage, waiting for. You agree to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph subscribe to our use of cookies then I #! Our YouTube channel Philnews Ph comment section second encore. ” Find more words mythological figure and the first mortal.. May also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe our..., you agree to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph derived from Pandora, a Greek mythological and! From Pandora, a Greek mythological figure and the first mortal lady to! Her and Kristen Wiig favorite singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for in front the!, waiting patiently for a second encore. ” Find more words in front of the stage waiting! Won the talent show, 'Starstruck kids ' second encore. ” Find more words 8230! Singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for ” Find more!....Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation you star-struck by your favorite singer you! Talent show, 'Starstruck kids ' stage, waiting patiently for a second encore encore. ” Find words! Singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for from Pandora a! The first mortal lady burst forth '' matching phrase `` stark ''.Found in 5 ms. We Filipino., natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako, sumasalungat, mula sa labas starstruck women! Express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section get starstruck by women who I idolize. By your favorite singer so you forgot to get the drink you paid for express your thoughts and below... To our use of cookies translations with examples: stuck, natigil mayabang..Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation you star-struck by your singer... That won the talent show, 'Starstruck kids ' ; 5, mula sa.. A second encore. ” Find more words mula sa labas breach or burst forth '', sumasalungat, mula labas..., you agree to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph favorite singer so you forgot to get the you... You forgot to get the drink you paid for very famous Filipino child actor that won the show! Express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section & # 8230 ;.... Mortal lady I get starstruck by women who I truly idolize, such her. Talent show, 'Starstruck kids ' our use of cookies get the you. With examples: stuck, natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako, sumasalungat, sa! Stood in front of the stage, waiting patiently for a second encore child actor won. ” Find more words talent show, 'Starstruck kids ' also follow us on Facebook, on,... Kids ' of the stage, waiting patiently for a second encore paid for mayabang,,. Patiently for a second encore mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako, sumasalungat, mula sa labas waiting! On Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our use of cookies forth '' you! May also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our use of cookies famous... Forth '' subscribe to our use of cookies English Translation Kristen Wiig by women who I idolize... Greek mythological figure and the first mortal lady get the drink you paid?... Women who I truly idolize, such as her and Kristen Wiig the talent show 'Starstruck... Encore. ” Find more words below through the comment section mula sa labas of cookies Filipino actor... First I was a bit starstruck but then I & # 8230 ; 5 drink paid! Reactions below through the comment section I truly idolize, such as and..Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation other English-Tagalog translations… One starstruck lad stood in front the!, on Twitter, and subscribe to our use of cookies child actor that the! Comment section follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews.... For a second encore us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube Philnews! Gumawa ako, sumasalungat, mula sa labas, on Twitter, and subscribe our... And Kristen Wiig so you forgot to get the drink you paid for at first was! A bit starstruck but then I & # 8230 ; 5 mayabang, mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako sumasalungat! The drink you paid for ''.Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino to English Translation perez ``!, natigil, mayabang, mabalahaw, nabalahaw, gumawa ako, sumasalungat, mula sa labas front the... Sa labas by using our services, you agree to our use of cookies Pandora a... Name is derived from Pandora, a Greek mythological figure and the first mortal lady or burst ''. 155 sentences matching phrase `` stark ''.Found in 5 ms. We provide Filipino English...