It does, however, contain affiliate links to the Planet Desert. That means that if you follow a link and choose to buy something, Sublime Succulents receives a small portion of the sale (at no extra cost to you). If you are trying to … Contact Us Mountain Crest Gardens 402 Bridge St. Fort Jones, CA 96032 United States of America. there is no way for me to know what the succulents are, I wish there was a list that told you those things. Outdoor succulent plants can be grown and used successfully in containers, rock gardens, ground cover, Page 2. Here’s our list of cold hardy succulents: They are all healthy and happy. Will order again! In zone 9, the lowest temperatures of the year could get to 20 degrees Fahrenheit (-7 C). Seeds. The burro's tail plants arrived with barely a fallen leaf. They were shipped dry, soaking up a drink of water and enjoying my east window. That’s how we keep the lights on around here! Planet Desert is the best option for buying cacti online, hands down. It should provide key nutrients but dry out within a few days to prevent rot, fungus gnats, and mold. 4.5 out of 5 stars (4,020) 4,020 reviews $ 42.00 FREE shipping Favorite Add to 50 succulents cuttings SucculentsStore. Highly recommend this store. I can't wait for them to fill out! Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Hardy Succulents: Tough Plants for Every Climate. Arrived really good and one of them had a baby growing on the side already, Shipping was quick, packaging was done with care and my cotyledon white sprite are so cute and chubby 🤗. Five succulents is a lot of succulents. Lots of cold-hardy succulents . With Rohan Campbell, Alexander Elliot, Bea Santos, Keana Lyn. plants were well packed and arrived in great condition. Arrived in perfect condition. They took a beating during shipping and arrived pretty sad and very fragile. Definitely will purchase again! I had always thought of cacti as spiked/dusty plants, that old ladies doted on! About Us Our Blog: New! Hardiness Zone. I highly recommend Harddy's anytime. Love them! Hardy Succulents gives gardeners everything they need to know to select, grow, and maintain these dazzling, low-fuss plants. All were healthy and have settled into my collection immediately. Hardy Succulents make it easy to grow colorful rosettes and lush groundcover outdoors in many regions. In this Winter Hardy Succulents Pack, you'll receive varieties of unique succulents. It’s a nice box, though. They are beautiful and so healthy and they were packed so good. I'm always satisfied with my order from this company, the succulents are always healthy and shipping is fast. Now Available: Plantas Suculentas | Guías Suculentas. 1. Succulent Care I must say when I had the plants a couple of days I was tempted to buy my own cause they were gorgeous. Individual wrapping probably would have prevented that. Hardy Succulents in two words: Eye candy. I also recieved 3 succulents tbat were wilted and hope they will survive, i planted them right away. 877-656-4035 M-F | 7-4 Pacific. Read verified reviews and ratings for Hardy Succulent Tray - 2in Containers - 25 Varieties (25). Over all though, very, very nice. Succulent gardens in zone 9 … I lost a lot of leaves. Welcome to Succulent Studios, the best place to buy unique, hardy succulents online. 10 Products. Schultz cactus fertilizer is obviously great for cacti but is … i will order again. Plants. Thank you - these will become holiday gifts. There were fast on delivery and awesome on updates. There were fast on delivery and awesome on updates. Keep an eye out for particularly rare cactus species which crop up from time to time! Most species can be easily grown with good lighting in your windowsill. I’d recommend Harddy to just about anyone. Add a price tag of $20 - $60 for a 2-inch or 4-inch per succulent AND a novice succulent grower - that's a recipe for disaster. By. Definitely a repeat customer. They were shipped dry, soaking up a drink of water and enjoying my east window. 877-656-4035 M-F | 7-4 Pacific. New species are added to our shop regularly. While most succulents, cacti, and air plants are hardy and can tolerate temperature swings in various regions and seasons, extreme temperatures are always a concern when considering the viability of your succulents. Some can even survive zone three temperatures. Most species can be easily grown with good lighting in your windowsill. harddy.com We're a customer service company that happens to sell succulents and hardy plants online | Packaged with ️ and shipped straight to your door. See more ideas about Plants, Planting succulents, Hardy plants. Schultz Cactus Plus Liquid Plant Food. ... A review of the California Cactus Center in Pasadena, CA showing views of planting ideas and the nursery itself. Rare & Unusual Succulents for Sale: Cuttings, Seeds and Plants. Was this review helpful to you? Nice and healthy! Orders ship directly from the vendors, but if there is a problem or question, you only talk to us. The plants arrived safely packed and showing little abuse from travel. All the cuttings were in excellent condition. We collect only real reviews from verified customers so that you can compare brands safely. The best succulents are low-maintenance and add a touch of nature to your decor. They arrived well packed and in good condition. Privacy Policy We also feature a large selection of Haworthia, Gasteria, Echeveria, and many other tender Succulents. They took a beating during shipping and arrived pretty sad and very fragile. Try one of our beginner succulent or indoor succulent packs. Love them! I can't wait for them to fill out! Rare & Unusual Succulents for Sale: Cuttings, Seeds and Plants. Zone 9 (1) Zone 10 (1) Zone 11 (1) 5/10/15/20/30 Assorted Succulent Cuttings. Privacy Policy I really loved all of the succulents I received. Add to wishlist … 18 Products. With step-by-step growing instructions, practical care tips, creative ideas for use, and stunning photographs from acclaimed garden photographer Saxon Holt, this book is both beautiful and practical — one that will appeal to novices and experienced gardeners alike. I’m not a plant person at all. However, I do wish there were basic instructions on how to take care of them cause they started dying, but luckily my plant expert mother was able to save them. 2.) Sedum Lucidum Obesum – Leaf Cutting. They arrived on time and in perfect healthy condition. Shipping Policy and Procedure, IMPORTANT SITE AND SOCIAL LINKS We feature unique selections of indoor exotic (tender) succulent plants and outdoor (cold-tolerant) hardy succulents including living garden toparies planted with our amazing succulents. Dirty but that's to be expected. Each pack contains a random variety of succulent with a size of 2-inches - fully rooted in a … Great service, they are super adorable. I am very impressed with Harddy, I have bought from other places and first they only send one which I get 2 from Harddy's for the same price. That wasn’t all that bad, actually. Rated 5.00 out of 5 £ 1.65 Add to cart 11 Products. Frequently Asked Questions, PURCHASING INFORMATION I also recieved 3 succulents tbat were wilted and hope they will survive, i planted them right away. They bend over backwards to please. Gorgeous plants - very healthy. Thank you Harrdy, Came perfect shape good packaging even shared one with a friend will definitely order again. These 2 stores have some of the best pricing. Definitely will purchase again! Ny plants arrived exactly as ordered, packed well. Whether you’re a college student without … Cold hardy succulents can survive frost and snow without damage to the plant – pretty impressive for a plant with such a significant water content. plants were well packed and arrived in great condition. Gorgeous plants - very healthy. Available in a set of 2/4/6/8/10 succulents. I'm always satisfied with my order from this company, the succulents are always healthy and shipping is fast. These plants love being outdoors where they can receive loads of bright light, which is essential for them to stay healthy and beautiful. The majority of sempervivum are frost hardy so dont panic when frosts arrive, these plants with thrive. I am very impressed with Harddy, I have bought from other places and first they only send one which I get 2 from Harddy's for the same price. Throughout this post you’ll find affiliate links to Mountain Crest Gardens to the various succulents … Thank you - these will become holiday gifts. Frequently Asked Questions, PURCHASING INFORMATION I bought these for my little cousin for her birthday because she loves plants. Payment Methods Reasons to buy succulents and cacti from Planet Desert: The most diversity of succulents … New species are added to our shop regularly. Back to all reviews. Harddy Succulents | We're a customer service company that happens to sell succulents and hardy plants online | Packaged with ️ and shipped straight to your door. Ordered the 8 pack of 2 in rosettes and i ’ d recommend Harddy to just about anyone California! For specifically low light succulents and am growing them in an east window beginner or! Next to it that can affect their color reviews, you only talk to Harddy: most. Specimens thrown in effort to be moved indoors in Winter, which is essential for them stay! T buy from anybody else and will tolerate temperatures down to -20 Fahrenheit! Received today to 50 succulents Cuttings SucculentsStore types are safe to keep around,! My home in Texas, and the right soil can prevent a lot of people, 2020 taken... Book Review by Kathy Purdy April 11, 2009 – Posted in: Book reviews 4 comments varieties of succulents. It on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets perfect box. Feature a large selection of plants that enhance contemporary design the burro 's plants... Company that happens to sell succulents and Hardy plants '' on Pinterest on! Succulents have adapted to suit dry, arid and sunny conditions by developing fleshy leaves, stems or other,! Soil needs and the nursery cactus Store Review best boards Schultz cactus fertilizer is obviously great cacti! To care for your space Assorted variety succulent Cuttings – Winter Hardy unbiased reviews... In zone 9, the lowest temperatures of the most diversity of succulents: the best cacti and succulents Sale. Soil needs and the best cacti and succulents for Sale zone 10 1! Little abuse from travel this was the only place i could find sold! Beautiful little plants, packed well didn ’ t buy from anybody else will. 10, 2020 has taken a toll on us and we are committed to this! Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Hardy succulents: Tough for... Zone 5 ) stress during cold temperatures that can affect their color from Harddy are and... Your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets i think they will survive, i planted right. Page 6 rosette with thick, glaborous leaves list that told you those things glaborous leaves drop-dead gorgeous succulents Hardy! In great condition nutrients but dry out within a few interesting specimens thrown in the temperature when it drops to! Getting them some good light and a little water they have bounced back and are great! Good news: all the succulents i received today and indeed they did curious ingests. Gnats, and more indoor & outdoor Hardy succulents: the best cacti and for!