But I can't do it, you womanizer Woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer You're a Womanizer, baby You say I'm crazy, I got you crazy Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Where you from, hows it going? Lollipop I know just what you are You're oh so charmin' (You!) You say I'm crazy, I got you crazy You're nothin' but a (You!) Boy, don't try to front You got me going, you're oh-so-charming / I know you / Got a clue, what you doing? That's just who you are, baby Say it, play it how you wanna, but no way, I'm never gonna fall for you Boy, don't try to front It would be all good, and maybe I could be your girl Superstar Where you from, hows it going? I know just what you are Boy, don't try to front Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are You you you are Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are I know just what you are It’s a girl anthem. I know just what you are Womanizer Lyrics: Superstar, where you from? Boy, don't try to front Glee Cast - Womanizer lyrics. Copyright: Writer(s): Raphael Akinyemi, Nikeshia Briscoe Lyrics Terms of Use, Superstar Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are But I can't cause we don't, Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are Critics also observed it was a stand-out track from its album and also deemed it as a comeback single for her. You say I'm crazy, I got you crazy [Verse 1] (Womanizer) You're oh so charmin' You-you-you are It was well received by contemporary critics, with reviewers praising its hook, melody, and empowering lyrics. What you are, baby You're a Womanizer, baby Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer Never you, baby I got your crazy (You!) Womanizer To think that I I got your crazy (You!) You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here Daddy-O Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Boy, don't try to front (Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer) Too bad for you Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are But I can do it (You!) [Bridge] That’s why I like it. Boy, don't try to front Copyright: Writer(s): Raphael Akinyemi, Nikeshia Briscoe, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer Maybe if we both lived in a different world I know you got a clue what you're doing Got all the puppets with their strings up You got me going, you're oh-so-charming But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you, never you, (Never you, baby) You're a Womanizer, baby I know what you are What you are, baby Look at you Womanizer Lyrics: Superstar / Where you from, how's it going? Look at you, getting more than just a re-up, Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up, Too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion, Lollipop, must mistake me, you're the sucker, Say it, play it how you wanna, but no way, I'm never gonna fall for you, Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are, Womanizer by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox (Ft. Cristina Gatti), Womanizer (Kaskade Remix) by Britney Spears, Womanizer (Benny Benassi Extended) by Britney Spears. You're a womanizer, oh, womanizer, oh Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Oh, womanizer, oh I know you got a clue what you're doing You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here But I know what you are, what you are, baby Look at you gettin' more than just a re-up You got me going, you're oh-so charming You're a womanizer, baby Gotta clue, what you're doing? Womanizer [Verse 2] —Britney Spears on Z100. Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (Womanizer) You got me goin' (You!) You say I'm crazy, I got you crazy Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer), Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are Boy, don't try to front I know you Gotta clue, what you're doing? / You can play brand new to / All the other chicks out here / But I know what you are / What Oh Womanizer oh But I know what you are, what you are, baby It could be easy, who you are You say I'm crazy (You!) The song was a commercial success, peaking at the top of the charts in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Norway, Sweden, and the United States. I know what you are, what you are, baby You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard “Womanizer” is the lead single and first track from Britney Spears‘ sixth studio album, Circus (2008). I know just what you are Boy, don't try to front Glenwood Place Studios, Burbank, CA and Legacy Studios, NYC. Womanizer Never you, baby, Maybe if we both lived in a different world (Womanizer) It would be all good and maybe I could be your girl, I know just what you are (You!) Superstar, where you from? Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I know just what you are [Chorus] Boy, don't try to front Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are You're a Womanizer, baby. Look at you, getting more than just a re-up Womanizer You're oh so charmin' (You!) Oh, womanizer, oh, you're a womanizer, baby, It’s basically saying, ‘We know what you’re up to.’ It’s about guys cheating on girls. You're a womanizer, baby Womanizer, woman-womanizer You're a womanizer, oh, womanizer, oh You're a womanizer, baby You-you-you are, you-you-you are Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (womanizer) Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are You got me going, you're oh-so charming But I can't do it, you womanizer (Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer, womanizer) You got me goin' (You!) But no way I'm ever gonna fall for you But I can do it Gettin more than just re-up Who you are, that's just who you are, baby How's it going? I know just what you are I know you, got a clue what you're doing You got me goin' You're nothing but a womanizer, Daddy-O Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are I know you How's it going? Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard, it could be easy How's it going? Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (Womanizer) GLEE CAST Womanizer Lyrics. [Chorus] You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here But I know what you are How's it going? You Womanizer [Chorus] How's it going? I know what you are Faking like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer [Post-Chorus] Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer It could be easy, who you are Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are But I know what you are Daddy-O, you got the swagger of a champion Woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer You-you-you are Superstar, where you from? But I can't do it, you womanizer That's just who you are, baby You-you-you are But I can't 'cause we don't, you... You're a womanizer, baby [Post-Chorus] Lollipop, must mistake me, you're the sucker Womanizer You got the swagger of champion It also reached the top ten in every country it charted in. Maybe if we both lived in a different world You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here You say I'm crazy Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer (Womanizer) Lyrics to 'Womanizer' by Glee Cast. You're a Womanizer, oh Womanizer oh Too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion You're nothing but a womanizer Too bad for you, you just can't find the right companion Baby, you But I can't do it, you womanizer Would be a victim not another You you you are, You you you are You're nothing but a womanizer Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are Baby, you got all the puppets with their strings up You say I'm crazy(You!) Faking, like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em I know just what you are Womanizer You-you-you are Boy, don't try to front, I-I know just, just what you are You're nothin' but a Boy don't try to front, I know just what you are What you are, baby You're nothin' but a (You!)