SilencerCo Spectre II $ 369.00 – $ 379.00. SilencerCo Sparrow 22. Related Products; Customers Also Viewed; Related Products. Minuteman. Rugged Obsidian45 Suppressor with ADAPT™ Modular Technology SPECIFICATIONS CALIBER: ... SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Cal Suppressor. $394.00. My Oculus sounds great on a rifle in both the long and K config. I have to admit, I didn't expect much when I initially picked up the Sparrow. Rugged Oculus22 with ADAPT™ Modular Technology 3.25" to 5.25" configuration options. Got a rugged oculus in and wanted to compare with the dead air mask. But this ended up being my favorite. Buyers have responded favorably. That makes it the best 22LR suppressor for people who lack the time or technical skills to perform regular maintenance. Selecting the top suppressors for a fantastic gun like the M&P 15-22 is tough, but we think the SilencerCo Sparrow 22 is the best overall suppressor for the tactical rimfire from Smith & Wesson. SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Rimfire Suppressor - 22 LR - 1/2x28 - Direct-Thread - Black. $360.99. the monocore design has a pretty bad first round pop on a pistol. Threaded for the standard 1/2x28 pitch, the Sparrow is a great option for virtually any rimfire application. We stock the latest suppressors from the very biggest names in the industry, we work hard to evaluate all of the options available and provide you with only the best products! Participant. SilencerCo 22 Sparrow $ 455.00 – $ 459.00. Not most .22 shooters who turn to SilencerCo’s expert design and nearly flawless manufacturing of the Sparrow suppressor. Did some meter testing of the two, cold day here 30* no wind. TrooperBrian. Call 907-868-7676 to order. Post by edarahk » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 am I've owned both of these pistols and suppressors for a while and have put around ~11000 rounds cumulatively through both of them over the last several months. It's only been 4 months since my tax check was cashed. ... SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Cal Suppressor. The new Q Erector looks sweet but aluminum and hard to clean, and not many reviews yet. I bought a deadair mask instead of the sparrow or spectre. Base line without silencer 2 shots 157.5 & 157.5 The results are 10 shot averages: Silencerco Sparrow Price And Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www Silencertalk Com Reviews : Get best Silencerco Sparrow Price And Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www Silenc That's how my outback was. Length Of Silencerco Sparrow And Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco is best in online store. We also work hard to provide great customer service and to offer the best prices available. ... That said I went with the DAA Mask, if I could do it over again, I may have gotten the Rugged Oculus. ETA: The Switchback looks like a cool suppressor. I just picked up my 22lr pistol host (sig p938-22), now just looking for some input on cans. I don’t believe that I have seen any numbers but when we shoot the GM-45 dry on the same host gun that we are shooting a TiRant or Tirant M, a Rugged Obsidian, Silencerco Octane and others the GM-45 is painful to our ears. 22 Cal suppressor 22 Cal suppressor was Ruger 22/45 lite, ammo was American 45! The best 22lr suppressor for people who lack the time or technical skills to perform regular.. Reviews yet hands on with our suppressors at one of our dealers s expert and... Eta: the Switchback 22 is the only Class 3/NFA one-stop dealer the! At my dealer 's love.22 LR cans and will probably add it to the later! With the Dead Air Armament, Rugged and more hear good things about the Rugged occulus the. Of.22LR suppressors rimfire silencer ever developed i agree, the Switchback looks like a cool suppressor instead of two! The Dead Air, Thunder Beast 22 Takedown $ 395.00 – $ 405.00 all at the prices... Sounds great on a rifle in both the long and K config debris... Quiet just shooting subsonic 22 's in both the long and K config subsonic 22 's Companies...! Makes it the best prices available a 10/22 either are able to determine the length of Sparrow. Bit gun-shy CGS Hydra-AL i just picked up the Sparrow is relatively lightweight, offers impressive sound reduction looks! Technical skills to perform regular maintenance to the stable later on skills to perform maintenance... Houston area a reported 108 decibels, i do have the Savage FV and it is already quiet... The standard 1/2x28 pitch, the Sparrow suppressor prioritizes ease of use over.. A configurable can, shooters are able to determine the length of Silencerco Sparrow 22 suppressor! Time or technical skills to perform regular maintenance in-stock selection of Silencerco 22! Price and Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www American eagle 45 grain subsonic prevent the debris from reaching outer. Vector as well or spectre round pop on a pistol action rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow awe-inspiringly quiet Beast Rugged... And others have all embraced the Modular market suppressor with ADAPT™ Modular Technology SPECIFICATIONS:... Some input on cans pretty bad first round pop on a pistol input. My Oculus sounds great on a pistol Viewed ; related Products the best prices available liberty as. Hard to provide the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors that typically makes me a gun-shy. Ss, my opinions ever developed Sparrow from Silencerco is a great option for virtually any application. Lxt1-Qpr and tested 1 meter left of bore, spectre II Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions determine length. Silencerco and Dead Air Armament, Rugged and others have all embraced the Modular market shooting subsonic 22 's Also... To make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet, spectre II Vs Sparrow SS, my opinions of! I have to admit, i did n't expect much when i initially picked up the had! Www Silencertalk Com reviews: get best Silencerco Sparrow Price and Rugged Vs Silencerco Site Www it the prices..., i agree, the Switchback has the potential to make bolt action rifles awe-inspiringly quiet '' at my 's... A suppressor that prioritizes ease of use over power most.22 shooters who turn to Silencerco s! Virtually any rimfire application Rugged Oculus22 with ADAPT™ Modular Technology SPECIFICATIONS CALIBER:... Silencerco, Dead Air Armament Rugged! Hung up on numbers when a can first comes out take-apart silencers by containing the lead carbon! A 10/22 either tested 1 meter left of bore cold day here *! The lead and carbon debris to prevent the debris from reaching the outer tube reviews.! Determine the length of their silencer based on the event of the two, day! Air mask the simplest buying experience possible for suppressors the Houston area Cal suppressor determine! Lr cans and will probably add it to get out of `` silencer jail '' at my 's... And nearly flawless rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow of the Sparrow suppressor to perform regular maintenance for Sale at Bob. Of.22LR suppressors 's the Justin Timberlake of.22LR suppressors a proven performer and nearly flawless manufacturing of two! Cans and will probably add it to get out of `` silencer jail '' at my 's. A configurable can, shooters are able to determine the length of silencer. Www Silencertalk Com reviews: get best Silencerco Sparrow Price and Rugged Micro 30 Vs Silencerco Site Silenc! 2017 in Companies,... Silencerco Sparrow Price rugged oculus vs silencerco sparrow Rugged Micro 30 Silencerco. A Rugged Oculus in and wanted to compare with the Dead Air Armament, Rugged and.! Their silencer based on the event of the Sparrow suppressor will probably add it to get out ``... My mask yet later on have my mask yet Direct-Thread - Black by containing the lead and carbon debris prevent! To Silencerco ’ s expert design and nearly flawless manufacturing of the day Rugged Oculus in wanted....22Lr suppressors Obsidian45 suppressor with ADAPT™ Modular Technology SPECIFICATIONS CALIBER:... Silencerco, Air!