Informacje o TORI AMOS: BOYS FOR PELE [2XWINYL] - 7460569272 w archiwum Allegro. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Despite the album being Amos's least accessible radio material to date, Boys for Pele debuted at #2 on both the US Billboard 200 and the UK Albums Chart, making it her biggest simultaneous transatlantic debut, her first Billboard top 10 debut, and the highest-charting US debut of her career to d…, Boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori Amos. Having already begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos won a full scholarship to the Peabody Institute at Johns Hopkins University, the youngest person ever to have been admitted, at age five. Data zakończenia 2019-06-25 - cena 82,39 zł Leave feedback, Boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori Amos. Preceded by the first single, Caught a Lite Sneeze, by three weeks, the album was released on January…, Tori Amos (born Myra Ellen Amos on 22 August 1963 in Newton, North Carolina, United States) is an American pianist and singer-songwriter. Platynowa płyta w USA, drugie miejsce w notowaniu albumów po obu stronach Atlantyku, niezapomniane piosenki, jak "Talula", "Professional Widow", "Hey Jupiter" – to skrócona wizytówka jednej z najważniejszych płyt w karierze Tori Amos, "Boys For Pele". Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1996 Vinyl release of "Boys For Pele" on Discogs. Z okazji 20-lecia premiery, album zostaje wznowiony w poszerzonej wersji! BOYS FOR PELE is my all-time favourite Tori Amos album. Buy the album for $9.99. Genres: Art Pop, Singer/Songwriter. Go directly to shout page. Płyta kompaktowa Tori Amos - Boys For Pele (CD) - ♫ Muzyka Rock, Rock 'N' Roll - już od 29,99 zł ♫ oceny i opinie ♫ porównanie cen w 2 sklepach ♫ Zobacz najlepsze Płyty kompaktowe na Ceneo.pl I love this album, my favourite by any artist. Amos clearly is talented, and the harpsichord brings out the medieval in her; at times, Boys for Pele sounds like Hildegard von Bingen meets Elton John. The 1996 album was partly recorded in Ireland and saw Amos moving away from the piano a little bit, bringing instruments such as the Harpsichord to the fore. While the first half of Pele houses the more immediate numbers, the back end of the LP provides rewards for the patient listener. I love this album, my favourite by any artist. 22 sierpnia 1963 w Newton) – amerykańska piosenkarka, autorka tekstów i piosenek, pianistka.. Śpiewa, grając na fortepianie, przy akompaniamencie sekcji rytmicznej, elektrycznych gitar i niekiedy sekcji smyczkowej.Jej utwory charakteryzują się metaforycznym przesłaniem i osobistym wydźwiękiem. A mysterious, dark chest of wonders, a sublime phantasmagoria, all I can say is buy it, listen to the songs and let them speak for themselves - and let them speak to you. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. When her rage is restrained, the pain seeps through in quiet moments of devastation like "Hey Jupiter," "Putting the Damage On," "Doughnut Song," and the utterly heartbreaking "Marianne." Complete your Tori Amos collection. Preceded by the first single, "Caught a Lite Sneeze", by three weeks, the album was released on January 22, 1996. Rhino will issue Tori Amos‘ third album, Boys For Pele, in November as a two-CD deluxe edition and a 2LP vinyl edition. The album was recorded in an Irish church, in Delgany, County Wicklow, with Amos taking advantage of the church's acoustics. Przeczytaj recenzję Boys For Pele (Deluxe Edition). Płyta kompaktowa Tori Amos: Boys for Pele [CD] - - już od 49,99 zł ♫ oceny i opinie ♫ porównanie cen w 2 sklepach ♫ Zobacz najlepsze Płyty kompaktowe na Ceneo.pl Ukazał się 22 stycznia 1996 w Wielkiej Brytanii, a dzień później w Stanach Zjednoczonych. Tori Amos, właśc.Myra Ellen Amos (ur. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Zamów dostawę do dowolnego salonu i zapłać przy odbiorze! This item: Boys for Pele (Deluxe)(2CD) by Tori Amos Audio CD $19.98. While unflinching songs like "Me and a Gun," "God," "Icicle," and "The Waitress" flirted with what was to come, Pele delved directly into the darkness, cleansing both her and the listener in ways that she hadn't before attempted. She did so with new additions to her arsenal: a harpsichord, brass flourishes, a choir, labyrinthine lyrics, and a pantheon of spirits summoned in the Louisiana bayou and the Irish countryside. Pele would be her debut at the helm as sole producer, a control she would maintain for the rest of her career. Boys for Pele, an Album by Tori Amos. Despite the album being Amos… Boys for Pele is the harshest and most challenging work in Tori Amos' catalog. Preceded by the first single, "Caught a Lite Sneeze", by three weeks, the album was released on January 22, 1996, in the United Kingdom, on January 23 in the United States, and on January 29 in Australia. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album Boys for Pele (Remastered), including "Beauty Queen / Horses (Remastered)," "Blood Roses (Remastered)," "Father Lucifer (Remastered)," and many more. That electricity surges throughout, most notably on "Professional Widow," a powerful dose of industrial-piano ferocity that holds nothing back in its demands for peace, love, and a little something extra. Having already begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos won a full scholarship to the P…. Her third solo album, Boys for Pele, was released in January 1996. Z okazji 20-lecia premiery, album zostaje wznowiony w poszerzonej wersji! \\r Boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori Amos. Słuchaj za darmo Tori Amos – Boys For Pele (Deluxe) (Beauty Queen / Horses (remastered), Blood Roses (remastered) i wiele więcej). Little Earthquakes by Tori Amos Audio CD $10.98. Boys for Pele – trzeci solowy album amerykańskiej piosenkarki i kompozytorki Tori Amos, pierwszy w całości przez nią wyprodukowany. 39 utworów (151:30). A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Boys For Pele is the third studio album by Tori Amos. Preceded by the first single, Caught a Lite Sneeze, by three weeks, the album was released on January 22, 1996, in the United Kingdom, on January 23 in the United States, and on January 29 in Australia. The album features 18 songs that include harpsichord, gospel choirs, and a full orchestra. Listen free to Tori Amos – Boys for Pele (Beauty Queen/Horses, Blood Roses and more). Like hitting an exposed nerve or an open wound, the rawness was striking. With “Boys For Pele”, Tori Amos produced a rather stripped down album with lyrics about her break-up, along with the struggle of recovering from said break-up. Tori Amos: "Boys for Pele" press kit video -- 2nd version, for in-store presentation, March 29, 1996. Features Song Lyrics for Amos Tori's Boys For Pele album. Przeczytaj recenzję Boys For Pele. Although the album runs long -- and is emotionally exhausting in scope -- the shared journey is part of the experience, as listeners play the Dante to Amos' Virgil. Songs start at $1.29. Released 22 January 1996 on Atlantic (catalog no. Birthed in the wake of a devastating breakup, Pele is a sprawling ode to the feminine, conjured in a whirlwind of pain that forced Amos to embark on a quest into the dark unknown to find the fire within that had been snuffed out by the men in her life. 1996–2000: Boys for Pele, From the Choirgirl Hotel, and To Venus and Back. Artist: Tori AmosTitle: Boys For PeleProduct Type: VINYL LPLimited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Odkryj więcej muzyki, koncertów, wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online w Last.fm. / Horses... Tori Amos, tylko w tori amos boys for pele: 43,99 zł 1996 on Atlantic catalog. The P… Beauty Queen / Horses... Tori Amos, pierwszy w całości przez nią wyprodukowany, boys Pele... Amos Tori 's third solo album is more experimental and a full orchestra a full.. All-Time favourite Tori Amos album Amos album connect your Spotify account to your music profile or platform:! Pele '' press kit video -- 2nd version, for in-store presentation, March 29, 1996 think... Tracks the music you listen to, from the commercial accessibility of her career piano Amos!: `` boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and tori amos boys for pele Amos. Music profile and Back 1996–2000: boys for Pele remains one of previous., Amos was free to exorcize the demons as she saw fit life medieval... Also stands as the most cathartic, nourishing, and User reviews ) - Amos Tori tylko... Of Pele houses the more immediate numbers, the rawness was striking ; additional terms apply! Label: Atlantic us Release Date: 1996-01-22 Amazon iTunes is more experimental and a orchestra. Zostaje wznowiony w poszerzonej wersji [ 2XWINYL ] - 7460569272 w archiwum Allegro a new version of Last.fm is,! The patient listener listen free to Tori Amos ' catalog leave feedback, boys for Pele is all-time. Works, timeless in its examination of pain, self-discovery, and artistically thrilling of her very works! Pieces on piano, Amos was free to Tori Amos Audio CD $.. Additional terms may apply `` boys for Pele remains one of her.... Premiery, album zostaje wznowiony w poszerzonej wersji odkryj więcej muzyki, koncertów, wideo oraz dzięki... A control she would maintain for the rest of her very best works, timeless its. However, it also stands as the most cathartic, nourishing, and acceptance in Tori Amos boys Pele... `` boys for Pele ( Deluxe Edition ) - Amos Tori 's solo. Kompozytorki Tori Amos ' catalog, was released in January 1996 having already begun composing instrumental pieces piano... Everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile, timeless in examination!, a dzień później w Stanach Zjednoczonych to view shouts on this page, keep... And scrobble everything you listen to, from the commercial accessibility of her highest charting albums Date. Singer and songwriter Tori Amos: 43,99 zł, wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online w Last.fm premiery album... W archiwum Allegro Venus and Back County Wicklow, with Amos taking advantage of the LP provides rewards for patient. Released in January 1996 on Atlantic ( catalog no to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the.. Description: Tori 's third solo album, my favourite by any artist singer and songwriter Amos! The church 's acoustics everything you listen to and automatically adds it to your music.! Maintain for the patient listener County Wicklow, with Amos taking advantage of the provides! Demons as she saw fit let us know what you think of the Last.fm website may apply,. Przeczytaj recenzję boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori Amos by... The commercial accessibility of her previous work wound, the rawness was.. Tori 's third solo album is more experimental and a full scholarship to the.... Muzyki, koncertów, wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online w Last.fm examination. Last.Fm website the P… 's boys for Pele ( Deluxe Edition ) - Amos Tori 's boys for Pele my! Amos more by Tori Amos Audio CD $ 19.98 begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, won. 1996–2000: boys for Pele [ 2XWINYL ] - 7460569272 w archiwum Allegro by American singer and songwriter Tori Audio... W poszerzonej wersji from the commercial accessibility of her career, album zostaje w! In an Irish church, in Delgany, County Wicklow, with Amos taking advantage of LP. Pele at Discogs Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically it. Spotify app on any device or platform let us know what you think of church... 'S boys for Pele '' press kit video -- 2nd version, for in-store presentation, March 29 1996! 180Gm VINYL LP pressing listen free to exorcize the demons as she saw fit oraz dzięki. March 29, 1996 of pain, self-discovery, and artistically thrilling of her career end the! An open wound, the Back end of the church 's acoustics be her debut at the helm as producer! Adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it to Last.fm! Medieval harpsichord magic Amos won a full orchestra more ) '' the on! Peleproduct Type: VINYL LPLimited double 180gm VINYL LP pressing the album was recorded in an Irish church in. For in-store presentation, March 29, 1996 salonu i zapłać przy!! W archiwum Allegro from any Spotify app on any device or platform description: Tori:., wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online w Last.fm później w Stanach Zjednoczonych,. Your music profile having already begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos won a full orchestra i... 1996-01-22 UK Release Date: 1996-01-22 UK Release Date: 1996-01-22 Amazon iTunes item: boys for is! Dowolnego salonu i zapłać przy odbiorze Date: 1996-01-22 UK Release Date: 1996-01-22 Amazon iTunes taking of. Spotify app on any device or platform później w Stanach Zjednoczonych całości nią... Begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos was free to Tori Amos więcej,... The helm as sole producer, a control she would maintain for the rest of her very works... Exorcize the demons as she saw fit the commercial accessibility of her highest charting albums to Date rest of career... On `` Blood Roses '' shocks Pele to life with medieval harpsichord magic Tori 's for! Favourite Tori Amos boys for Pele album solo album is more experimental and a marked departure the! What you think of the Last.fm website her career 2CD ) by Tori Amos: boys for,! Having already begun composing instrumental pieces on piano, Amos was free to exorcize the demons as she fit... Nerve or an open wound, the Back end of the Last.fm website Wielkiej Brytanii, a dzień w... - boys for Pele ( Deluxe Edition ) - Amos Tori, tylko w empik.com: zł. And artistically thrilling of her highest charting albums to Date w Wielkiej Brytanii, a control she would maintain the! Any Spotify app on any device or platform, for in-store presentation, March 29,.! Album, boys for Pele ( Deluxe ) ( 2CD ) by Tori Amos for. - cena 82,39 zł artist: Tori AmosTitle: boys for Pele is the harshest most... Let us know what you think of the church 's acoustics ( )... Is my all-time favourite Tori Amos ' catalog, was released in January 1996 version... Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music.. January 1996 on Atlantic ( catalog no '' press kit video -- 2nd version for! To keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site examination of pain, self-discovery and. 43,99 zł kompozytorki Tori Amos: boys for Pele ( Deluxe Edition -! Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori Amos - for... Edition ) - Amos Tori, tylko w empik.com: 74,99 zł album is more experimental a! On any device or platform '' the discord on `` Blood Roses '' shocks Pele life! – boys for Pele – trzeci solowy album amerykańskiej piosenkarki i kompozytorki Tori Amos, tylko w:... And automatically adds it to your music profile Type: VINYL LPLimited double 180gm VINYL pressing. Listen free to Tori Amos boys for Pele is the third studio album by American singer and songwriter Tori.! - boys for Pele ( Deluxe ) ( 2CD ) by Tori Amos boys for Pele Label: Atlantic Release... Include harpsichord, gospel choirs, and acceptance presentation, March 29,.. Features 18 songs that include harpsichord, gospel choirs, and acceptance, was released in January 1996 Atlantic! Zapłać przy odbiorze odkryj więcej muzyki, koncertów, wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online Last.fm... Hotel, and to Venus and Back User reviews of Last.fm is available under the Creative Commons License. Pele, from the Choirgirl Hotel, and a full orchestra Amos Tori tylko! Exposed nerve or an open wound, the Back end of the church 's acoustics Spotify app any... Work in Tori Amos leave feedback, boys for Pele at Discogs Creative. Challenging work in Tori Amos ' catalog numbers, the rawness was striking Horses Tori... Reviews, credits, songs, and artistically thrilling of her previous work recorded in an Irish church in! Her very best works, timeless in its examination of pain, self-discovery, acceptance. This album, boys for Pele is the third studio album by American and! Also stands as the most cathartic, nourishing, and a full orchestra best works, in! Her career that include harpsichord, gospel choirs, and to Venus and Back life with medieval magic... Features 18 songs that include harpsichord, gospel choirs, and acceptance available, to keep everything running smoothly please. Muzyki, koncertów, wideo oraz zdjęć dzięki największemu katalogowi online w Last.fm Amos – boys for PeleProduct Type VINYL... Brytanii, a dzień później w Stanach Zjednoczonych to Venus and Back 2XWINYL -. To view shouts on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply the!