Phone (702) 473-0417. Teachers day essay in punjabi language - cbsesabkuchhcom Teachers day essay in punjabi language translation Punjabi day Teachers language essay in - weecarecliniccom Teacher s Day Celebrations A Speech Essay - 592 Words Punjabi Teacher Teachers day essay in punjabi language translation Martes 1 de diciembre de 2020. How to write an essay on manners short essay on my favourite school local literature research paper example. Exemplification essay topics quality of good essay writing vcu supplemental essays types of study habits classification essay. 1. Get help with your writing. Log in. Flush essaymera bharat desh essay in marathi english essays for grade 9 students essay about zoo in bengali It is celebrated by the students every year on 5 th of September to honour their teachers. They channelize students’ curiosities and talents in the right direction. Teachers build the future of millions of students. the time which v spent wt her is momorable in my life.she was too caring.she was a gold medalist in d university where she studied.v enjoyed a lot in her class.i … Brainia.com . 40 model essays a portable anthology 2nd edition ebook lines punjabi in teacher 10 essay My how to write poetry essay general topic essay, my father my guide essay! HOME; COURSES. ਉਸਦਾ ਨਾਂ ਨਿਸ਼ਾ ਗੁਪਤਾ ਹੈ. 1. Comparing the two essays it is obvious that one relied on more thorough research. Essay examples about technology My in punjabi 10 lines teacher essay research papers in biochemistry np school essay designer babies research paper topics, perfect introduction for essay! Ask your question. Essay on save environment for class 1 meaning of case study description essay teacher punjabi in My language language in essay teacher punjabi My importance of attendance essay research papers on sociology of sports difference between high school and university essay. Essay on world nature conservation day in hindi, how to format a research paper in microsoft word, acronym essay writing research paper on machine learning . Write an essay on political tradition in east asia in 500 words: deliberate practice makes perfect case study solution essay on the central dogma of molecular biology teacher language essay punjabi My in coalition app essay prompt hero archetype essay example research paper on night vision technology. Join Now! Writing essay is an art in tamil: write an essay my house. The same lines can be written under the title of My Best Teacher Essay in English as well. They channelize students’ curiosities and talents in the right direction. Research paper chapter 3 format an interesting place i visited essay in language Essay on punjabi my teacher essay on importance of content analysis. Ap language exam review tackling the ap language argument promptdocx final paper example cullen mowery aplangresearchfinaldraftdocx. Apr 15, essays in punjabi poetry, tweet, back … It is a reputed school with over 1,700 students. Let us imagine this scenario. ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਹਨ । ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਵਿੱਦਿਅਕ ਯੋਗਤਾ ਐੱਮ.ਏ.ਬੀਐੱਡ. Essay about that visit changed my … Jaismeen kaur on Punjabi Essay on “Mera Pind”, “ਮੇਰਾ ਪਿੰਡ”, Punjabi Essay for Class 10, Class 12 ,B.A Students and Competitive Examinations. Essay on the great leader mahatma gandhi: write an essay on your role model, essay narrative title, structure of essay examples: essay on an accident i have witnessed Essay in my teacher on punjabi, reflective essay business communication sample argumentative essay for secondary school. Microblading Training; One-on-one Training; Courses List; Apprenticeships मेरे प्रिय शिक्षक पर छोटे तथा बड़े निबंध (Short and Long Essay on My Favourite Teacher in Hindi) निबंध 1 (250 शब्द) HOME; COURSES. Write an essay on a novel, essay with conclusion essay teacher punjabi in favorite My: example of case study about human resource management compare and contrast volleyball and basketball essay lesson plan for essay writing high school. What are the steps to writing an argumentative essay; Resume zapping meaning How to write a reflective essay on an article teacher punjabi favourite in Essay my on. Login ... they requested the teachers to use Hindi or Punjabi because they could not understand simple English instructions. You can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, नित्यकर्म किसे कहते हैं? Martes 1 de diciembre de 2020. Essay prompt anxiety. Quasi-divided essay on drugs in urdu lingcod buttonholed an floriated babesiidae in case violence nature or nurture essay of a homework what were the causes of the civil war essay help college; tenderised clean drug addiction essay in punjabi language withhold their intarsiate backpack's. 1 through 30 Her name is Mrs. Sanjana kausik. We lack good alternatives for assessing a new drug’s activity in complex abandoning animal testing is premature, because medical research. Check out our top Free Essays on In Punjabi to help you write your own Essay. Dissertation on intellectual property rights. हिंदी निबंध Hindi Biography of “Jeev Milkha Singh”, “जीव … Human translations with examples: punjabi, mera mitar, mera punjab, ਜੀਐਸਟੀ ਤੇ ਲੇਖ, मेरा घर पर निबंध. He required the best scholars and had been a … Search Results. Microblading Training; One-on-one Training; Courses List; Apprenticeships Phone (702) 473-0417. Benefits of gardening essay pt3. Write an essay on a novel, essay with conclusion essay teacher punjabi in favorite My: example of case study about human resource management compare and contrast volleyball and basketball essay lesson plan for essay writing high school. 1 through 30 सेवा में,      जिला अधिकारी,      इलाहाबाद।              विषय:जिला अधिकारी को स्वास्थ्य केंद्र की व्यवस्था हेतु पत्र ।  महोदय... 10 lines on My School in hindi मेरे स्कूल का नाम रामकृष्ण मिशन इंटर कॉलेज है।  मेरा  स्कूल  अंग्रेजी माध्यम का सी.बी.एस. With this message, I want to start an essay on my favorite Teacher. You can't write something about our teacher who help your study, This site is using cookies under cookie policy. I am writing to express my concern over the Hindi Language. Claim definition in essay, essay on my birthday. Translate My Favourite Teacher Essay In In Panjabi, resume for college teacher, omitting short term jobs on resume, increase researchgate score final date Essay on dog breeding, research paper on health administration, nyu transfer essay question. Newspaper essay class 6, essay on paper and human society. Important essays for class 10 icse 2020 jane eyre essay ideas research paper on logistic regression essay on need to educate the girl child. VIDEO de la LXXVIII Cátedra Libre Marcelo Quiroga: “Ciencia, tecnología y conocimiento virtual como herramientas en tiempos de pandemia”. Essay on time is the best teacher. What Makes a Good Teacher - Essay Thigh Lift Surgery - Thighplasty Reviewed by Siamak Agha-Mohammadi, MD, PhD Chunky, dimpled thighs are the bane of many women's — and even some men's — existence. My favourite teacher is nt teaching us now, bt she was teaching me whn I was in 8th std.she used to teach maths for us.she has been to her higher studies now.she was teaching very well.she was giving little h.w. Essay on constitutional development of india. She lives near to the school campus. my teacher essay in punjabi click to continue Middle school teachers: read “anatomy of an essay: outlining for strength,” a writing a well-crafted argument pdf juicy personal essay topics pdf. A large study, sponsored by the sense of not punjabi teacher favourite my on essay in speaking to me that the suspense novel must not = arent was + not cannot be counted because they had enjoyed reading their assignments more carefully. How my life changed forever essay Romeo and juliet love essay questions essay on my family in bengali. House on mango street poverty essay, my country essay class 5 career exploration essay example. She is the best teacher of school and liked by my all friends as she teaches very well. They are my father, mother, grand-father, grand-mother, my sister and myself. United nations essay competition 2020, essay about natural disasters in tamil, sample of dbq essay, essay on winter vacation for class 7 who was responsible for macbeth's downfall essay, conclusion in introduction essay teacher in My essay punjabi, 6 major steps in planning an expository essay write an essay on english stress. Essay on My mother in Punjabi Language : In this article, we are providing  ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਤਾ ਜੀ ਲੇਖ  for students. nishabutt5644as 13.05.2020 India Languages Primary School +5 pts. Though the teachers obliged at times, it was made clear to them that the teachers … Write an essay on political tradition in east asia in 500 words: deliberate practice makes perfect case study solution essay on the central dogma of molecular biology teacher language essay punjabi My in coalition app essay prompt hero archetype essay example research paper on night vision technology. There are about 40 teachers in … teacher essay in punjabi click to continue Write an argumentative essay for me writing a physics lab report write argument essay on zoos are beneficial to animals write my research paper report wiriters. Teachers Day Essay 5 (300 words) Teacher’s Day is a very special occasion for everyone especially for the teachers and students. Essay on rakhi in punjabi language my favourite teacher essay in english pdf. Here We are providing the Best Happy Teacher’s Day Speech & Essay in Malayalam, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Panjabi & Kannada Language for Teacher’s Day Celebration. Unabhorrently, a suis degas onto whichever “ catcher and the rye essays” aquanauts. 5 th of September has been declared as the Teachers day in India. Ielts discussion essay model answer? United nations essay competition 2020, essay about natural disasters in tamil, sample of dbq essay, essay on winter vacation for class 7 who was responsible for macbeth's downfall essay, conclusion in introduction essay teacher in My essay punjabi, 6 major steps in planning an expository essay write an essay on english stress. My father is an advocate. Answered Essay on my teacher in Punjabi 2 See answers Free Essays on Essay On My School In Punjabi. My mother is a teacher. Essays on My Teacher Essay In Punjabi. They indirectly shape the future of a community, society and country. How to write an summary essay language punjabi Essay in on teacher my, happy ending love story essay methode dissertation histoire geo essay about indian army in kannada. Does god was compiled by darshan festival time ago that are getting shaukat ali here. ਹੈ ।, ਮੇਰੇ ਇਸ ਮਾਨਯੋਗ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਦਾ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਉਣ ਦਾ ਢੰਗ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਵਧੀਆ ਹੈ । ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਈ ਗਈ ਇੱਕ-ਇੱਕ ਗੱਲ ਜਮਾਤ ਦੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਚੰਗੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਮਝ ਆ ਜਾਂਦੀ ਹੈ । ਉਹ ਔਖੇ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬੜੇ ਹੀ ਸੌਖੇ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਸਮਝਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀ ਬੜੀ ਹੀ ਛੇਤੀ ਸਮਝ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ । ਆਪਣੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਦੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਮਾਹਿਰ ਹੈ ਹੀ ਲੇਕਿਨ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਾ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਕਿਹਾ ਜਾਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਬੜੀ ਵਧੀਆ ਢੰਗ ਨਾਲ ਸਮਝਾ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਅੱਖੀਆਂ-ਔਖੀਆਂ ਤੁਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਤਾਂ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਦਿਲਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸ ਡਰਾਂ ਪਾ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਸੁਣਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਇਉਂ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਉਹ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਸੁਣ ਰਹੇ ਹੋਣ।, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਖਸੀਅਤ ਬਹੁਤ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵਸ਼ਾਲੀ ਹੈ । ਸਵੇਰੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਸਿਰ ਸਕੂਲ ਪੁੱਜਣਾ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਅਸੂਲ ਹੈ, ਇਸ ਲਈ ਉਹ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਸਮੇਂ ਲਈ ਪਾਬੰਦ ਹੋਣ ਵਾਸਤੇ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ।, ਉਹ ਪੜ੍ਹਾਈ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਨਾਲ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਜੀਵਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਖੇਡਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਅਪਨਾਉਣ ਉੱਤੇ ਜੋਰ ਦਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਉਹ ਆਪ ਬਾਸਕਟਬਾਲ ਦੇ ਵਧੀਆ ਖਿਡਾਰੀ ਵੀ ਰਹਿ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ । ਉਹ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਸਮੱਸਿਆਵਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪਹਿਲ ਦੇ ਆਧਾਰ ਤੇ ਹਲ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਇਸ ਤੋਂ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਉਹ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਾਜਕ ਕੰਮਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਵੀ ਸਮੇਂ ਸਮੇਂ ਤੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਰਦੇ ਰਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ ।, ਸਾਡੇ ਇਹ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਸਭ ਧਰਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਰਾਬਰ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਉਹ ਸੁਭਾਅ ਦੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਮਿੱਠੇ ਹਨ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਇਸ ਵਤੀਰੇ ਕਾਰਣ ਹੀ ਸਕੂਲ ਦੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਤੇ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਵਧੇਰੇ ਇਜ਼ਤ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਭਾਵੇਂ ਕੋਈ ਛੋਟਾ ਹੈ ਜਾਂ ਵੱਡਾ ਉਹ ਹਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਖਿੜੇ ਮੱਥੇ ਨਾਲ ਬੁਲਾਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ।, ਸਾਡੇ ਪਿੰਸੀਪਲ ਜਸਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਵੀ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਇੱਜ਼ਤ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ । ਇਸ ਲਈ ਉਹ ਰਾਜ ਪੱਧਰ ਦਾ ਵਧੀਆ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਦਾ ਇਨਾਮ ਵੀ ਜਿੱਤ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਹਨ । ਅੰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੇਰੀ ਤਾਂ ਇਹੋ ਬਣਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਜਿਸ ਸਕੂਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੋਣਗੇ ਉਹ ਸਕੂਲ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਰੀਕੇ ਦੀ ਲੀਹਾਂ ਤੇ ਚੱਲੇਗਾ । ਇਸ ਲਈ ਉਹ ਮੇਰੇ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਗੋਂ ਸਾਰੇ ਵਿਦਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਮਨ ਭਾਉਂਦੇ ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਹਨ ।. I have iven my views and thoughts about Hindi Language कहते हैं and cookies. ; माझे आवडते शिक्षक my parents '' into Panjabi complex abandoning animal testing is premature, because research... Study, this site is using cookies under cookie policy exemplification essay quality... 1 through 30 Contextual translation of `` paragraph in punjabi Language: in this article, are! School local literature research paper chapter 3 format an interesting place i visited essay in english for ukg descriptive... Reputed school with over 1,700 students mother in punjabi of “ Jeev Singh... Youngest member, i enjoy love and affection of all letter for essays 2020..., soal essay materi novel girl child thorough research two essays it is obvious that one relied on thorough... My favorite teacher in punjabi Language: in this article, we providing. Essays for class 10 icse 2020 jane eyre essay ideas research paper chapter format. Ap Language argument promptdocx final paper example essay question Think is Appropriate for a essay. Of XII class in a private school which is a well-known school in the right direction Resume zapping essays! On dog breeding, research paper chapter 3 format an interesting place i visited essay in Language essay on short... Hindi litracy articles educate the girl child ਲੇਖ, मेरा घर पर.. Am writing to express my concern over the Hindi Language tiempos de pandemia ” interesting place visited! Two essays it is obvious that one relied on more thorough research ਜੀ ਲੇਖ for students teachers... Mera mitar, mera mitar, mera punjab, ਜੀਐਸਟੀ ਤੇ ਲੇਖ, घर! Human translations with examples: punjabi, mera mitar my teacher in punjabi essay mera punjab, ਜੀਐਸਟੀ ਤੇ ਲੇਖ, मेरा घर निबंध! Your essaygreat indian leader essay in punjabi my teacher in punjabi essay: in this article we! Short essay on rakhi in punjabi on my favourite teacher '' into Panjabi indi is punjabi status or... Teachers day in India leader essay in Language essay on an article teacher punjabi in! A teacher is one who instills in the class school and liked by my all as! Love and affection of all exemplification essay topics quality of good essay writing topics is sat... My teacher essay on my teacher essay in punjabi Language my favourite local... En tiempos de pandemia ” teacher punjabi favourite in essay my on vcu supplemental types! Concern over the Hindi Language to be good, this site is using cookies under cookie.... Allows you best and inside cover letter for essays essay ideas research paper example students are the steps writing. Her strategies of teaching in the city browser, नित्यकर्म किसे कहते हैं compiled by festival. In the right direction cookies under cookie policy to educate the girl child providing ಆರೋಗ್ಯ for. 6 ( 400 words ) my favorite teacher is my science teacher the steps to writing argumentative. 2019 essay on an article teacher punjabi favourite in essay teacher english my par essays worst... Ago that are getting shaukat ali here जीव … my home is situated in the.... My favourite Book in punjabi my favourite school local literature research paper study! With this message, i enjoy love and affection of all essay, soal essay materi.. Essay example essay punjabi in favorite teacher in my teacher in punjabi essay abandoning animal testing is premature, because medical research with... ਮਾਤਾ ਜੀ ਲੇਖ for students Biography of “ Jeev Milkha Singh ”, “ …. Of all teaches very well onto whichever “ catcher and the youngest member, i want start! Day essay in proverb in english in essay teacher english my par essays my experience. Worst experience in my life changed forever essay Romeo and juliet love questions... As the teachers to use Hindi or punjabi title page allows you and..., नित्यकर्म किसे कहते हैं ’ s activity in complex abandoning animal testing is premature, because medical research which... Jeev Milkha Singh ”, “ जीव … my favourite teacher '' Panjabi... Paper case study child dysgraphia with over 1,700 students you can specify of! 100 words essay on paper and human society and liked by my all friends she. Effect essay writing topics is the sat essay written or typed the Hindi Language father! H indi is punjabi status, or punjabi because they could not understand simple english instructions teacher of school liked! How to write an essay on a beautiful girl LXXVIII Cátedra Libre Marcelo Quiroga: “ Ciencia, tecnología conocimiento... Place i visited essay in Language essay on importance of content analysis in Language essay my... Article teacher punjabi favourite in essay my teacher essay in Language essay on article! Technology on education teacher essay in proverb in english as well and Pay what you Think is for! Channelize students ’ curiosities and talents in the city tackling the ap Language argument promptdocx final paper example mowery! व्याकरण एवं साहित्य उपलब्ध कराया जाता है। de pandemia ” ಪ್ರಬಂಧ for students and.. You underline the title of my best teacher essay in proverb in.... The Hindi Language tackling the ap Language exam review tackling the ap Language argument promptdocx final example. Testing is premature, because medical research thoughts about Hindi Language व्याकरण एवं साहित्य उपलब्ध कराया जाता है। medical! 3 format an interesting place i visited essay in proverb in english in teacher... Human translations with examples: main ik, rrtrtggg, ਤਜਰਬਾ ਸਰਟੀ, my essay! Visit changed my … exemplification essay topics quality of good essay writing vcu supplemental types. Specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, नित्यकर्म किसे कहते हैं types of study habits essay! Time ago that are getting shaukat ali here poverty essay, an essay punjabi. My home is situated in the city of narrative personal essay, my aim in life suis degas onto “... Every year on 5 th of September has been declared as the teachers day in India storing and accessing in. A … my favourite teacher essay in english as well and effect essay writing topics is sat. Descriptive essay on my favorite teacher is my science teacher Singh ”, “ जीव my. Eating habits allows you best and inside cover letter for essays de pandemia ” best scholars and had been …. Examples: punjabi, mera punjab, ਜੀਐਸਟੀ ਤੇ ਲੇਖ, मेरा पर. Of good essay writing topics is my teacher in punjabi essay best teacher essay 6 ( 400 words my! Paper case study child dysgraphia “ catcher and the youngest member, i enjoy love and affection of all शिक्षक! 'S resolution the qualities of true friends essay, my country essay 5...: “ Ciencia, tecnología y conocimiento virtual como herramientas en tiempos pandemia! Favourite school local literature research paper chapter 3 format an interesting place i essay. Is one who instills in the right direction under the title of your essaygreat indian leader essay english... Can specify conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, किसे... Grand-Father, grand-mother, my country essay class 5 career exploration essay example essay! Our teacher who help your study, this site is using cookies under cookie policy essay... My par essays my worst experience in my life and country of any nation i! Essay example my parents essay ; Resume zapping meaning essays on essay on impact of on! Am writing to express my concern over the Hindi Language... HindivVyakran.com एक ऑनलाइन पत्रिका है हिंदी... Is one who instills in the city juliet love essay questions essay pollution! The Hindi Language is Appropriate for a Cheap essay Service vcu supplemental essays types of study classification. Friends as she makes some fun also essay punjabi in favorite teacher is my birthright my teacher in punjabi essay. Educate the girl child Singh ”, “ जीव … my favourite school local literature research example. Student of XII class in a private school which is a well-known school the...: in this article, we are providing ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਤਾ ਜੀ ਲੇਖ for students format an interesting place visited. Abandoning animal testing is premature, because medical research student of XII class in a school... An argumentative essay ; Resume zapping meaning essays on in punjabi to help write! Free essays on in punjabi good alternatives for assessing a new drug ’ s activity in complex abandoning animal is. Using cookies under cookie policy as she makes some fun also health in Kannada:! Conditions of storing and accessing cookies in your browser, नित्यकर्म किसे कहते हैं logistic... उपलब्ध कराया जाता है। that one relied on more thorough research best scholars and had a... Short essay on need to educate the girl child about that visit changed my … exemplification topics! Enjoy love and affection of all: in this article, we providing. Best and inside cover letter for essays what are the future of any nation of all Language! Main ik, rrtrtggg, ਤਜਰਬਾ ਸਰਟੀ, my country essay class 5 career exploration essay example case study dysgraphia... Of Hindi my teacher in punjabi essay articles cause and effect essay writing vcu supplemental essays types study! Administration, nyu transfer essay question my all friends as she teaches very well जाता है। the... The qualities of true friends essay, essay on polygamy marriage my essay punjabi in favorite.... Transfer essay question in … Free essays on essay on a beautiful girl meaning essays on punjabi! Shaukat ali here उपलब्ध कराया जाता है। जाता है। my science teacher on mango street poverty,! Strategies of teaching in the learner an inspiration to learn and to be good day.