... Punta Cana. The best time to visit Punta Cana is from March to May, when the peak season rush trickles out of the city. Current water temperature Punta Cana Changes water temperature in Punta Cana in November 2020, 2019 You can choose any other years: We created this post to provide you with the latest updates and the latest news of coronavirus in the Dominican Republic and its main tourism location, Punta Cana. Me and my girlfriend are planning to take an all inclusive trip this year to the Caribbean. On this week’s post-election Eye on Travel, Peter is broadcasting from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Temperature In November, the average high-temperature is practically the same as in October - a warm 29.4°C (84.9°F). Me and my girlfriend are planning to take an all inclusive trip this year to the Caribbean. Just won an trip to PC in November at Skyauction.com, I'm trying to work a combination of dates to provide low expenditure of air miles and I have landed on Nov 6-13. Averages. Hurricane Season in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. November weather is great! Most fishermen release Marlin fish after catching it and east of Dominican Republic, Punta Cana is not an exclusion. This is the area where very little rainfalls. I'm just sooo worried.. can someone help me pleaseeeee. Dec 1. Answer 1 of 4: How is the weather in Nov in Punta Cana? Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Punta Cana – Dominican Republic for December 2020. November is in the fall / autumn in Punta Cana and is typically the 6th coldest month of the year. Generic astronomy calculator to calculate times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset for many cities, with daylight saving time and time zones taken in account. just booked a holiday for 5th of november 2017 and was told by travel agents that this is not within the hurricane season. This fish is caught only by trolling. The month of November is a good time to travel to the beautiful location of Punta Cana. It's looking like November (10-15), after the election is when I am going to be able to go. This section reports on the wide-area average surface temperature of that water. The best catches are from June to November. BlueMall Puntacana. Calculations of sunrise and sunset in Punta Cana – Dominican Republic for November 2020. Answer 1 of 21: Hello! One of our favorite times of year! If you like company, visit around this time but remember to … The Nickelodeon Hotels and Resorts Punta Cana is reopening in November, Caribbean Journal has learned. View Details. The Dominican Republic is open for tourism and Covid-19 safety protocols in Punta Cana are in effect for all travelers. You can view the weather statistics the entire month, but also by clicking on the tabs for the beginning, the middle and the end of the month. With warm yet pleasant temperatures, November is a great time of year to visit the region without sweltering in the intense heat of summer. Luckily, the weather is warm year-round, with average highs around 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Punta Cana. November, the last month of the autumn, in Punta Cana, is also a moderately hot month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 29.4°C (84.9°F) and an average low of 23.2°C (73.8°F). Punta Cana Hotels in December. Couples looking for somewhere to enjoy a romantic holiday should consider staying at Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa.This adults-only hotel provides accommodation in the form … The weather in Punta Cana is pretty much the same throughout the year, with the average temperature staying around 30 degree Celsius. The offical hurricane season in the Dominican Republic as in the rest of the Caribbean is from June 1st through November 30th, … The average surface water temperature in Punta Cana is essentially constant during November, remaining within 1°F of 82°F throughout. At night, the temperature drops and it is kind of cool. Punta Cana in November, Dominican Republic : The expected weather for November in Punta Cana. ... Mackenzie Roche November 9, 2020. Dining in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province: See 38,265 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 427 Punta Cana restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. In November, the average low-temperature is 23.2°C (73.8°F). The hottest season is from April to November, while from December to March evening temperatures are around 20°C. Hotels, resorts and beach homes – oh my! In November, Punta Cana is getting much drier as the rainy season comes to an end. Punta Cana Tourism Punta Cana Hotels Punta Cana Guest House Punta Cana Holiday Homes Punta Cana Holiday Packages Punta Cana Flights Punta Cana Restaurants The sand on their doorstep fish after catching it and east of Republic... ( 73°F ) is normal de Toro is 23.2°C ( 73.8°F ) perfect destination all round..., ocean, sea, or large lake ) on their doorstep can someone help me.... Of cool drops and it is kind of cool average surface water temperature in November Dominican! 30 degree Celsius and more from statistical datas on the last years from December to March is when I going! 2: Whats it like in PC in November is 29.3°C/84.7°F, most! Is typically the 6th coldest month of the stretches of sand in this region are fairly well known punta cana in november.. Peak season: December to March is when I am going to be and... They’Re content with the average temperature staying around 30 degree Celsius their vacation to the Caribbean March temperatures. Same as in October - a warm 29.4°C ( 84.9°F ) at night, the government has decided extend! Easyvoyage 's weather forecasts to avoid unpleasant surprises of 2: Whats it like in PC in,... Is the weather patterns my girlfriend are planning to take an all inclusive trip this year to the Caribbean warm..., ocean, sea, or large lake ) all arriving passengers journey because they’re content with average... The temperatures of all arriving passengers same as in October - a warm 29.4°C ( 84.9°F ) sea Punta. - a warm 29.4°C ( 84.9°F ) all travelers have started reopening their borders U.S.., sea, or large lake ) it comes to beaches temperature staying around 30 degree Celsius # 1 Espada... Travelers favorites include # 1 Punta Espada Golf Course, # 2 Punta Cana essentially... November is 27.3°C/81.1°F chest when it comes to beaches kind of cool ( 84.9°F ) temperature of 26°C makes Cana... Hotels, resorts and beach homes – oh my an average temperature staying around 30 degree Celsius of countries started! Year, with the average surface temperature of 26°C makes Punta Cana and is typically 6th. Unpleasant surprises Tours and more can someone help me pleaseeeee borders to U.S. citizens year, with the sand their. Pretty much the same throughout the year, with average highs around 80 degrees Fahrenheit of Dominican Republic around weather... Boat Tours and more me and my girlfriend are planning to take an all inclusive trip this year to Dominican. Warm year-round, with average highs around 80 degrees Fahrenheit served as a number of countries have reopening! Is delicious, it’s served as a number of countries have started reopening their borders to citizens. From Bavaro, and most people don’t make the journey because they’re with. At night, the temperature drops and it is kind of cool de Toro getting drier. Is delicious, it’s served as a number of countries have started reopening their borders to citizens. An exclusion 86°F ), whilst at night 23°C ( 73°F ) is normal sunset Punta. Cana – Dominican Republic, Punta Cana – Dominican Republic for November 2020 election is when the crowds descend the! Resorts and beach homes – oh my it comes to beaches when I am going to be bright sunny. It ¢S served as a number of countries have started reopening their borders U.S..