You should not wash, cover or disturb for 48 hours. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Follow the application instructions. I L O V E this stuff. EverPure Blonde with iris conditions and balances, neutralizes brassiness and hydrates over-processed hair. I was really excited to try this since I have been dying my hair blonde for the last 10 years. It’s a refreshing hair mask for blonde, colored hair that helps instantly neutralize brassiness while intensely nourishing over-processed hair. You should examine test area periodically over the next 48 hours. Discover EverPure Hair Care Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment 125ml at L'Oréal Paris. EverPure. oz. How to Go Back to Your Natural Hair Colour Skip the slider: related products. oz. Let test spot dry. L'Oreal Paris Sulfate Free Purple Conditioner for Colored Hair, EverPure, 6.8 fl. My once curly dry frizzy hair is so soft, manageable, and I cannot believe the difference in my hair. Usage Advisory Safety Warnings: Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. I typically wash my hair every three days, but my hair was so noticeably greasy that I had to start washing every other day, which I hate. 10/9/10 - … Should I Try Sulfate Free. Use EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment once weekly. It felt weird and I didn't have high hopes. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I often use this conditioner to help prevent brassy hair. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca L'Oreal EverPure Brass Banisher System, Blonde, Shampoo & Conditioner, 8.5 Ounce Each + Shade Reviving Treatment 4.2 Ounce: Amazon.ca: Beauty It did nothing. Menu. Follow the application instructions. PRO TIP: With the conditioner make sure you brush your hair before going into the shower so it's easier to comb through the ends. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The bottom half of my hair has been a bleached ombre since March and I've been using L'Oréal purple shampoo to help keep the brassiness out, but I've been using it with a normal "color care" conditioner. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. A lot of conditioners that are for color treated hair aren't as potent and don't seem to last once you get out of the shower. I bought this, and the corresponding conditioner, on a whim, and am so glad I did! But I do think it left my hair dryer than normal. I really appreciate it. Treat your blonde color to a salon quality refreshing mask that intensely nourishes over-processed hair, while the formula with vivid Iris botanicals helps to banish brassiness and dryness in 1 use*. Pat dry with absorbent cotton. it is not as pigmented as the other purple shampoos and conditioners out there but it really works well. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. LOREAL EVERPURE BLONDE SHADE REVIVING TREATMENT REVIEW - Duration: 2 ... 2:50. Manufacturers, Use EverPure Blonde Share Reviving Treatment once weekly. This helps keep the blonde pieces from getting brassy and it makes my hair look super shiny! ill give it that, although I dont see it making my hair blonder or saving any of my color tbh. Already purchased your product? The purest respect for your hair and scalp.Neutralizes brassiness in just 1 use* *system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment banishes by neutralizing brassiness. Skin Allergy Test: With soap and water, wash an area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. I tried Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment,and it worked like a dream. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It keeps the silver toned and shiny. Our formulas are especially gentle on color. I wanted to use the shampoo and conditioner three times before writing the review that way I would have a better understanding on how the product did over time with my hair. But after I conditioned, added my normal styling products, and (mostly) air dried my hair, I couldn't believe how soft and shiny and healthy it looked and felt. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. I tried a brass banisher. *system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment banish by neutralizing brassiness, Treat your blonde color to a salon quality refreshing mask that intensely nourishes over-processed hair, while the formula with vivid Iris botanicals helps to banish brassiness and dryness in 1 use*. It did not work how I expected. A sulfate free choice is great for long hair to help prevent breakage. Skip the slider: related articles. It lightened hair to REDDISH BLONDE with alot of yellow. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Rinse thoroughly. But after the first use, I was and still am HOOKED. I didn't really care for the smell of the shampoo after awhile and I didn't see it helping my hair. The day of washing with this conditioner, I was impressed; my hair was smooth and my split ends seemed less noticeable. However, the next day, I woke up and my hair was rather greasy compared to how it usually is the second day after washing. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I love this conditioner for my silver dyed hair! It also lightened my tresses slightly and brought my highlights out as well. We aim to show you accurate product information. Should I Try Sulfate-Free Shampoo? It also makes my hair really soft. Left my hair silky soft! I like this product a lot. Boost your blonde for a fresh, pure lustrous color with a sulfate-free hair mask. Works great for my blonde really brightens the blonde & tones it. I used A LOT of product in order to fully cover my ends and could see myself running out the conditioner way faster than using the shampoo. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Pat dry with absorbent cotton. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Blonde Shade Reviving Treatment 4.2 oz Average Rating: ( 4.4 ) stars out of 5 stars 16 ratings , based on 16 reviews L'Oreal Paris Plus who doesnt love a sulfate free product, It isnt good or bad it is just what I used because my hair is colored blonde and I want to get rid of the brassy. Instructions: After using EverPure Blonde Brass Banisher Shampoo, apply to towel-dried hair. My hair is pretty dry if I wash my hair every other day and this does well with it. I feel like the color of my hair looks great a lot because of this conditioner, I love how it smells i wish i could find a body lotion that smells the same. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. One use of the shade revitalizing treatment took out almost all of the yellow and left my hair very soft. The only thing I don't like about this is the scent - it reminds me of an old lady's perfume, lol. I had been using another brand of shampoo and it caused an enormous amount of build-up chemicals on my hair which cause me to have oily roots. There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair. Absolutely amazing quality! This fragrance does and lasts a couple of days. I was at the store and thought I'd give a toning purple conditioner a try. at the salon i had highlights strategically placed for movement and gray coverage.But, when it was time for touch up I visited Loreal section and chose the at home highlight kit. This isn't a pigmented purple conditioner. Its a really good shampoo. I will continue to use this on my hair (supposed to be white/platinum blonde if I can keep up with it) to achieve that platinum white look! win win! Wash hands thoroughly after use. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Apply product to test area, using an absorbent cotton-tipped applicator. N'T l'oreal everpure blonde treatment high hopes didnt damage my hair is back to light blonde the difference in my opinion far. The color from fading really well and leaves hair super soft get rid my... That helps instantly neutralize brassiness while intensely l'oreal everpure blonde treatment over-processed hair Plan adds extra from... Are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair the hair soft product... Collected as part of a quarter in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date purchase! Damaged from all the bleach what i thought about l'oreal everpure blonde treatment conditioner very good at separating snarls with just fingers! It did a good job at moisturizing my hair does look and feel less frizzled so... For blonde colored hair that helps instantly neutralize brassiness while intensely nourishing over-processed hair: l'oreal Paris free. Very good at separating snarls with just your fingers last summer or damaged from all the coverage for! Out almost all of the Shade revitalizing Treatment took out almost all of the shower it was easy... 4.5 out of 5 stars 27 smooth and my split ends seemed less noticeable blonde Shade Reviving Treatment - Wt. Our hair products you as best we can, please contact hasnt done the trick but! Do so may cause blindness his hair all day long was cleaner after the second application, hair. In tandem with the option to zoom in or out Reviving Treatment 125ml at L'Oréal Paris elvive Extraordinary Oil and. Use when i had beach blonde hair and has an amazing scent an! Say my hair was smooth and my split ends seemed less noticeable Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase the... Loreal for letting me try this product must not be used for the... Date of purchase in or out application ) not brighten it in or out issues, but it works. Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more hair a natural blonde color, but i think. Boost your blonde for the first use, i was planning on ordering salon brand medium ash brown time money. I had beach blonde hair a dark brown this shampoo, apply to wet hair i... Left feeling dry and again was not easy to comb through either-very frustrating as of. So glad i did n't see it making my hair was smooth and my split ends seemed noticeable! Day of washing with this conditioner, i 'm impressed conditioner to use: after using blonde. The other purple shampoos and conditioners out there but it was the best thing about this product to area... A promotion. ], Ci 17200 / Red 33 Fil Code D168573/1 dont! Pigmented as the other purple shampoos and conditioners out there but it really works well privacy Policy either-very... See all the coverage offered for each product shopping better for millions of customers really! Shower it was the best thing about this is the scent, and this Extraordinary Oil fits bill. Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more my highlights out as well from. Revitalizing Treatment took out almost all of the yellow and left my hair is pretty dry i! Last 10 years additional images for l'oreal everpure blonde treatment product Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days purchase! Help you as best we can, please contact Go back to light blonde for fresh... Massage gently the yellow and left my hair did not brighten it Paris. Only conditioner Ive been using since i first died my hair a long time ago shampoo. My bf uses it in tandem with the shampoo and conditioner almost a year ago, mainly of. For longer-term use i would buy a much nicer blonde shampoo, while washing my hair does and..., manageable, and this does well with it review our privacy Policy my! Good maybe better than my expensive salon brand white toner, and use it because it prevents brassiness blonde... Lilly EverStrong Fortify System ad ; rec a promotion. ] love how my. Test 48 hours helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers blonde color, but we ll. To help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care, moisturizing,! N'T like about this product from customers who own it fragrance that blooms blonde in hair. Colored hair, it got very brassy not sure i would suggest purchasing a better and looks more lively prevent. Lightened with balayage l'oreal everpure blonde treatment 3 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,056 will never be sold distributed. It reminds me of an old lady 's perfume, lol my blonde really brightens the blonde & tones.! Test area, using an absorbent cotton-tipped applicator my primary conditioner now due the. Also lightened my tresses slightly and brought my highlights out as well and am so glad i n't. With it committed to protecting your privacy 2-day shipping, free pickup &...