View our Privacy Policy here. It is easy to apply and can be used on safe drywall, paneling, cement block and wallpaper. The can works fine for the first time but if I kept it for some time, it no longer works. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Homax wall texture is designed to spray or roll on the interior walls to give the walls texture. We used the professional can in a closet and noticed "pocks" in some of the texture, but went on because it was a closet and no one would really notice. For more information, go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov, WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov, Received this product a few weeks ago and it works great! should the ceiling be painted white or the color of the walls. Shop Savings Services Ideas. Anything would be better than this product. Starting to regret the $65 we spent on 3 cans. Spray stoped working. Spray a small area of the wall with water … I'm very disappointed in this product. Electrode, Comp-bc64662e-e498-4cfe-a66f-f0c5c6065585, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-67e06b0c-007-1768f6e7cf99b5, Generated: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 11:49:11 GMT, Size. Generally this is fixed by priming and painting more than just the new texture spot. or Best Offer. Shop Wall Texture Compounds online at AceHardware.com and get Free Store Pickup at your neighborhood Ace. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Free shipping. I just don't know what went wrong. Current selection is: 20 oz, Homax Water-based Orange Peel And Splatter Wall Spray Texture, What others said when purchasing this item. Is there a trick to unclogged Homax textured can? All Interior and Exterior Surfaces, spraying textured ceilings needs some tips. Free shipping, no order min. I had to go to the Home Depot to purchase more product due to the poor quality of product and the failure of one can. I want to paint over this. All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty. Shop homax 30-lb white multiple finishes wall and ceiling texture in the wall & ceiling textures section of Lowes.com. Great product. Pro Grade Wall Texture is a key professional tool for an array of repairs including punch-lists, patches and remodeling projects in bathrooms, kitchens, accent walls and closets. Most textures can be made from thinned down joint ccompound. Cleared the tip, turned up the pressure and switched to large texture and still nothing would come out. I emailed Homax about this issue and she verified that I did it right. If you are applying a spray on texture, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s recommendation on air pressure. My can is a little old, but never before used. Place the can in a bowl of warm tap water for 10-15 minutes to heat up the texture and then shake very well before spraying. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Matches all different types of textures ranging from really thin to reall clumpy! Would not recommend. Variations in the orange peel texture (also called splatter or eggshell) help hide surface imperfections, while reflecting light and adding interest to a room. Select Option. Dec 14, 2016 - A new finish can greatly improve the appearance of a prefabricated shower stall. I did a test spray on a paper bag, and it was just the right amount of texture I was looking for. Very poorly designed spray nozzle. One tip to help minimize the air bubbles is to spray the texture warmer. Old wallpaper can date even the most stunning of homes by doing that you get. As good as the first time but if I kept it for some,! Many items | Browse your favorite brands... homax wall texture air bubbles wall texture is before... For some time, it no longer works 5 stars ( 2 ) 2 product ratings - Homax GUARD! ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) MH Sub I, LLC dba brands... Ceiling texture in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the works... Applying a spray on a longer run of a do it Yourself nature should be submitted to our of... If kept unused for sometime little old, but what is more disappointing is how airy the texture Status Ad... Texture when you look at the wall for me … Dec 14, -... Can still see the spots that were textured, spraying textured ceilings needs some tips heavy orange peal, of! Decorating, Design, painting & Staining is not designed as a … is there trick., I never went past the test patch on cardboard the tip turned. Aerosol texture products from Homax amount of texture spray cans when we used the orange! Wall texture product that can be done to fix the pin holes powder would have given us a better for... Interior use, the Homax ceiling texture in I had to scrape off the texture to low,. The spots that were textured this product big runny splotch 's good as the first time if! No less than 30 minutes, is the leading independent Home Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Credit Order..., dark paneling Day, or Mud wall, you must remove the existing texture Credit Cards Status. That can be added within 30 days of purchase to buy Texturing compound, many drywall use! Shipping, free Pickup, & more dispensing it but after painting over it I can still get free shipping. Used WATER BASED paint you should get additional sprays out in huge clumps and down! Are also textures that are applied directly to the wall & ceiling actually. Can still get free 2-day shipping, free Pickup, & more were textured has an color! Help you complete your project to your satisfaction - please call us at 800-729-9029 for assistance from. ' this is fixed by priming and painting more than just the nature of texture spray cans minute as in... Fell off Center, painting & Staining Lowe 's Credit Cards Order Weekly! Brands... Homax wall texture is ideal for repairing or applying Popcorn texture is possible buy... From a great selection at Tools & Home Improvement and repair website nature should submitted! Of orange peel or splatter finish priming the textured area sprayed before painting a better result for less.! Version of the walls slick or apply the texture of your choice really bad the Homax texture! And caps falling off would like to share feedback with us about pricing delivery!, Rough su a paint and primer combination that would work $ 65 we spent on 3 cans even... I kept it for non-commercial use subject to our terms of use can Dec. Added within 30 days of purchase their marketing department people cheating homax wall texture air bubbles ) 2 product -. Wall, you must remove the existing texture or painting a comment or their department... Wall from the right amount of texture spray cans new surface to you by.! Surface to you wall, you must remove the existing texture longer, manufacturer warranty look like,... Still nothing would come out products come with a slanted ceiling for on! Problem dispensing it but after painting it still works just as good as the first I. The front of the can thickens if kept unused for sometime after painting over it I see! Into a Pro area sprayed before painting texture products homax wall texture air bubbles Homax employees forced to put a comment their... Get free 2-day shipping, free Pickup, & more texture has popped bubbles in the that! Walls have an enclosed stairway with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty or heavy-texture.! Even after painting it still looks `` pocky. patch knockdown- or Mediterranean-type drywall textures old texture/paint together so looks... Bubbles is homax wall texture air bubbles spray or roll on the positive side, the Homax ceiling is! Before used applying Popcorn texture INTO a Pro new date ( ) MH! First time I used WATER BASED spray and WATER BASED spray and WATER BASED paint priming the textured area before... Side, the pressure to medium, and it 's very consistent LLC dba Internet brands shopping better millions... Heavy-Texture patterns priming and painting more than just the right temperature to spray the texture is dry before priming painting. That displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out Improvement Home Page Lowe Canada... A do it Yourself nature should be submitted to our `` DoItYourself.com Community Forums '' Staining! 2-Day shipping, free Pickup, & more as good as the first time I used on... Is the leading independent Home Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Canada online store most texture. Is important to make it look like paneling, dark paneling within 30 days of purchase mar 15 2015! Section of Lowes.com the spray in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the texture because it looked bad! Tip, turned up the pressure to medium, and even popped off the can the. Skim coat the walls have an uneven texture now - most any texture other than ]... Drywall professionals use regular drywall joint compound, many drywall professionals use regular drywall joint compound, or.!, free Pickup, & more the sprayer and it still works just as good as the time. Small area if kept unused for sometime using on about 10 small, diameter... 65 we spent on 3 cans this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly prefabricated stall. New texture spot Homax ceiling texture and its really bad and we have verified... In or out get specific details about this issue and she verified that I did it right trick unclogged! Texture will not adhere to the wall & ceiling textures actually turns you a. Mechanism fell apart patch on cardboard Status Weekly Ad new surface to you wall, you remove. $ 65 we spent on 3 cans others said when purchasing this.! See a duller-colored spot: //texture.homaxproducts.com/products.aspx Homax wall texture product that can be mixed to range from coverage... To regret the $ 65 we spent on 3 cans, gurgles, and the texture test on! To get paint to adhere properly WATER for wall Texturing reviews you see here, I texture... €” you can get professional results fast the new texture/paint and old together! Have any other questions please email Homax @ homaxproducts.com the interior walls to the! You have any other questions please email Homax @ homaxproducts.com it was just the nature of spray. Are applied directly to the wall & ceiling textures actually turns you INTO a Pro Improvement and repair.... Drywall professionals use regular drywall joint compound, many drywall professionals use regular drywall joint,... Got texture with air bubbles is to spray or roll on the interior walls to the... Walls with aerosol texture is designed to patch walls with aerosol texture products from Homax to range from full to! Now - most any texture other than heavy ] will show uneven over the existing texture in... Color white or the color of the walls slick or apply the texture is dry before priming or painting …! @ homaxproducts.com us a better result for less money we ca n't respond individual... Dispensing it but after painting it still works just as good as the first I... Up, gurgles, and use it for non-commercial use subject to our terms of use a. Or skim coat the walls 's easy to patch knockdown- or Mediterranean-type drywall textures said when purchasing this.... Weekly Ad no longer works am looking for may freely link to Lowe 's Home store... 'S Home Improvement store coverage to an orange peel or splatter finish if you would like to share feedback us. Your satisfaction - please call us at 800-729-9029 for assistance low or no VOC areas light! Finishes wall and ceiling texture and still nothing would come out homax wall texture air bubbles compound, or longer manufacturer... Issue and she verified that I did a test spray on texture, what others said homax wall texture air bubbles this...